A Wild Tentacruel Appeared!

Good morning, friends! I was swimming about the ocean that is the internet and just wound up landing on the shores of the lovely site. I'd like to believe I'm a rather experienced with a love for all things adventurous and numerous fandoms, the Elder Scrolls and Pokemon in particular. Outside of roleplaying, I regularly work procrastinate on fanfictions and I regularly do streaming on Twitch, generally streaming Skyrim, Forza Horizon 4, Minecraft, Marvel V. Capcom Infinite, and occasionally Elder Scrolls Online. Well, I hope to hear from y'all soon! If you wanna write or play with me, feel free to slide into my DMs.

Good mor-- evening~! It's evening for me at the time I'm writing this. x3 I loved reading this intro and imagining the Internet as the ocean - most of it is pretty and rich with wildlife, but the ocean is also home to the deepest, darkest trenches at the very bottom of the seabed. .w. I stay away from that area and just keep on swimmin'. xD

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Professor Tentacruel! I'd like to offer a sincere apology for taking so long to reply to your introduction post. 😢 Life has been pretty hectic as of late, and I think to some degree it has been for everyone this year, but I hope we'll all pull through it. Streaming on Twitch is one way to stay entertained, that's for sure! I haven't done streaming on Twitch in a while but it can be fun if you have a small audience tuning in and seeing what you can (or can't) pull off in a game. 😁 

Anyhoo, it's nice to see that you washed up here on our shores! 😊 I hope you've enjoyed your time here so far, and continue to do so~. If you're looking for some ways to get started here and become familiarised with what we offer and our do's and don'ts, I would recommend checking out the Welcome Pack written by the Community Administrators, which you can read here!

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

And with that, I wish you all the best. Take care, and Happy Dreaming! 🌻

Archived