OOC chat for Elder Signs.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings and warmly welcome to both @Django The High Shaman and @designia! ❤️

Let me know if you have any questions or requests.

We are currently having a fairly fresh adventure taking place in the "Dark Ages" time period and @DrMender and @AraAraOneesan both want to do a modern day adventure as well.

You are welcome to join both of them!

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Django The High Shaman said:

Interesting, give me a couple days before I get an answer,  I need to read The Call of C'thulu again haha 

Awesome. Do let me know if I can answer any questions you may have.

There is also the audiobook, read by the legendary Wayne June:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jholdono said:

I'd very much like to start a Lovecraftian horror RP! Where's the best place to post a character for this?

It's not really 1-on1 stuff though. We have a very fresh story going on in the dark ages era.

There is a topic for character profiles in the same tab as this topic.

Hello there and welcome @Breakbox_Muses. Thank you very much for considering and joining my club! 😄

Let me know if you have any questions either.

So far we have a current story going on in the "Dark ages" setting and I have one planned for the 1920's time period and current these people interested in that:
@DrMender @AraAraOneesan @Jholdono and @Cash Money Chad

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Jenny"

The scene they arrive to, is like what was described, as blood is lightly splattered onto the door, a pool on the ground and finally a trail leading towards the river and where the fisherman lives. The guards look over the area and then towards the four people who are out and about."Folks. Thanks for you pointing this out to us. We cannot garantuee your safety if you follow us, but we will not stop you from doing so. Malcolm and Bartalis...please help keep an eye on the outsiders too if they wish to investigate too", the guard says.

The trail does eventually lead the 6 (or however many follows) of them towards the edge of the riverbank where it just suddenly stops nearby a large and dense bush which is also drenched in blood splatter.

They all follow the trail of blood that the blacksmith has been seeing, which eventually leads them towards the softly bubbling river, near the fishing hut. So far, there is no noises beyond those naturally produced by animals and the elements of nature itself. The guards look around a bit, but seeing nothing out of the ordinary.

Malcolm snaps out of his musing about the strange sigil as he stuffs the sigil into his coat pocket, while he nods with a soft, “Oh uh umm yeah that sounds like a good idea” as he looks around the area trying to find the mentioned hut. He asks curiously, “What hut are you talking about since as far as I know there shouldn’t be any intact hut in this area maybe buried ruins” as he drags his hooded lantern around in front of himself looking through the thicket and under brush.

I don't see where Jenny says it's a ruined shack, I might have missed where she said it but I kinda like the continuity error, like you are already starting to feel the effects of the mark and you see the ruined shack as a part of carcosa. So I'm gonna roll with it, but the GM thing can be tricky, I think how it works is Jenny describes the setting and divvies out how insane we are. @DrMender

I agree with the description of the shack and do believe even I missed the exact details on the shack so I just kinda went with the though that he might have missed it or be confusing it with another ruined shack location in the woods. Well if I did overstep with it my apologizes then and it can be edited @JennyDK

• 4 months later...