OOC chat for Elder Signs.

7 minutes ago, Sarah_1964 said:

I'm the novice so I will just try my best.

If we end up doing the order, easy way to keep from breaking it is remember who's before you, in this case, I believe it's me. So just wait until I post :3 that's at least the way I do it to keep from getting confused haha

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

So with myst and Sarah having posted, how about mender then Chad then me post? Trying to keep in an order such as that? Or are we dropping the order and just making sure we have enough posts between ourselves before we post?

I don't think we had an order, but rather made sure to not post again before everyone has had a chance to get a post done.

1 hour ago, Sarah_1964 said:

I'm the novice so I will just try my best.

No worries. I will definitely take into consideration that multiple people are new to this.

• Love 1

I will try and do the best I can, of course. It is less taxing as we post as we like and we don't have to roll for stuff. So hopefully that will make it easier.

However, if things get too jumbled and such, I may have to let you guys know and we can take it from there.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mysthero said:

I agree, but if I need to bow out so that others can enjoy the adventure, I will. I can join one of the other eras if needed.

My point is, I don't want to be a pain in the arse. Lol

Personally, I think it needs to be "first come, first served", but I suggest we don't make issues where there not might be any.

So let us try and see both what the last member tells me and of course how things develop.

But should it come to having to reduce the number of characters in the dark ages story, you are free to give room for others of course. I am also more than happy to have 2 stories going on as long as people forgive things getting a tad slower.

• Love 1