OOC chat for Elder Signs.

Welp, that leaves my Inquisitor without a member of the church. It's a shame but I hope he takes the time he needs.

Also @JennyDK did you want him to have any authority over the guards? Historically, Inquisitors had absolute authority wherever they went (with exception being a King's court).

But also this is your world and I didnt want to have an overly authoritative figure corrupting your narrative which is why I said he isnt exactly here on the church authority. So, whatever power and authority you feel he would have works for me! I just didnt want him to order the guards to fetch the guard captain of he didnt think he could order such a thing.

1 hour ago, Mysthero said:

Welp, that leaves my Inquisitor without a member of the church. It's a shame but I hope he takes the time he needs.

Also @JennyDK did you want him to have any authority over the guards? Historically, Inquisitors had absolute authority wherever they went (with exception being a King's court).

But also this is your world and I didnt want to have an overly authoritative figure corrupting your narrative which is why I said he isnt exactly here on the church authority. So, whatever power and authority you feel he would have works for me! I just didnt want him to order the guards to fetch the guard captain of he didnt think he could order such a thing.

Honestly, I would rather not have PCs with too much power. Last time I ran this, one of them played a priest and he did exert a bit too much authority to my liking. Good of you to ask.

• Love 1

@Mysthero I need to make you aware that the guards were not stalling or hesitating. I was waiting for every participant to make a post before doing anything else with the NPCs, so the guard are not at all stalling to follow the blacksmith. Please be aware of this going forward.

Edited by JennyDK

Erm... okay... my character's opinions and perspectives may not always be the same as mine. Such as *I* dont think the guards were being cowardly or indecisive just because my character did.

He is supposed to be impatient, impulsive... his opinion may not always reflect the intended narrative. If that is a problem, or you need him to behave a certain way, let me know.

I think I may have misunderstood things then. I apologize if that is the case. I was under the impression that me not posting on the behalf of the guards indicated that they hesitated.

I don't aim for player characters to act as I dictate or feel they should - I was most likely unsure what caused this reaction from him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, AraAraOneesan said:

Mythos fan here! Can I join with my sweet lil molly?

Of course! Anyone is welcome here 😄

Lovecraftian stuff is sadly pretty niche around here, so it can be hard to kick something off, since it requires multiple members to get in on things, but I will try my best to try and see what I can do.

We also have a current adventure happening in the Dark Ages era. Feel free to join in on that one. I am sure @DrMender would love to continue and hopefully @Thatannoyinggod and @Cash Money Chad will too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...