The Royal Family (WetNoodle x JennyDK)

Cassandra can feel her previous anxiety and uncertainty about it all washing away rapidly from how it's progressing and all of the men being so nice and thoughtful towards. She was having a wonderful time so far and from the looks of it, it will get even better. So when she begins to straddle the body of her grandfather, her inner thighs already glisten with her eager juices from her crotch and the musk of her pheromones get even more wild and widely spread in the room. The more superstituous might even think the very gods are watching them copulate this very evening and bless the bloodline once more anew.

She feels herself soon on top op of him and smiling at Kain down below."I will have to be father...and it's not like you wouldn't stop if it got too much. I trust you all very much...mmmmmmmm...I feel very hot...all over..ahhhhnn..", she pants out in delight while grabbing grandpa's member and guiding it towards her overflowing snatch below and letting out a soft squeal of pleasure once the tip finds the entrance to her love grotto.

• Woohoo 1

Kain takes a deep breath.. his old heart.. still strong, thankfully.. starts to speed up when his granddaughter mounts him. "The gods bless us, my dear.." The eldest among them the more likely to believe in said superstitions. And he may very well be right. Her labial kiss greeting the tip of his towering member was welcomed with an excited gasp from the elder man as his hands moved up the sides of her legs to her hips. With a tight grip, he pulled Cassandra down onto his length slowly.. his girth stretching her walls out around him.. feeling her tight squeeze until she took him all in.. filled and impaled. "By the gods.. I haven't felt such bliss in ages.." Kain marveled.

Once planted, Philip moved in behind his daughter and put his arms around her for a rear embrace. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Cassie!" He told her with a smile as he pulled her in for a rather long and passionate kiss, sliding his tongue in to greet hers while his arms wrapped around to clench at her breasts. Meanwhile, his cock pressed and prodded against her backside as he rubbed his scent and sweat against his daughter. Breaking from the kiss, he reached down and gripped himself by the base of his shaft and aimed himself between her open buttocks, the head of his dick pushed against her anal dent, "Ready for me, honey?"

• Like 1

Cassandra pants harder and faster, the more Kain fills her needy teenage pussy up from below, the larger male organ making sure her inner walls have to stretch a bit more than before, but to the princess it only spells greater stimulation of the lovely kind. He can feel and hear her inhale sharply as he first penetrates her aching cunny and how her juices slide down his shaft as well."Ahhhh...then let's make sure to please them some moooreee...mmmmmm....ohh..ffuuuuuucckk! Youu feeel amaaazing as well grandfattheeerr...", she pants out rapidly, her body growing goosebumps and lightly quivering, especially once his balls reach her entrance.

Cassandra has hardly felt him bottom out in her pussy, before her father joins in with them and soon enough she feels his naked and warm presence behind her. She smiles for the nice embrace and leans into it, at least as much as possible considering her tight and deep connection below with Kain. She turns her head and kisses her father happily, face flushed with red and heat from how excited she is getting. Cassandra does her best to return the kiss, moaning softly from feeling the member in her honey pot stir around. The kiss ends, making her pant out heavily and she nods."Mmmmmm, always, father.  Let me serve my family well! I want to make you guys proud!", she answers back.

• Woohoo 1

Kain's shaft throbs to his pulse while wedged tightly within Cassandra's juicy love tunnel.. Philip's advancements on her from behind gives him time to savor the sweet feeling of being fully engulfed inside of her. The slightest movements as they kiss cause him to rub against the sides of her vulva as it squeezes the massages him... her juices like a fountain of youth bathing his aged phallus in a rejuvenating nectar. He enjoys seeing her perky, yet ample breasts get fondled before Philip prepares to insert himself. Once she gives him the green light, Philip leans her forward to allow smoother access into her virgin anus. Kain pulls her down into his arms, enjoy her soft, warm body pressed to his hairy chest and gives the young girl a deep kiss as Philip pushes his purple helmet against his daughter's tight pink pucker. Working his sizable head inside was a challenge... like trying to push a cork inside of a wine bottle, but once it popped inside, he let a deep groan as her asshole seemed to swallow up her father's shaft. He held onto her hips and pushed in as deep as he could go until eventually he felt his balls resting on top of his father's with both their cocks buried deep within her. "MMmm... you good, honey...?" Philip asked for confirmation before both of the endowed men were to proceed to rearrange her insides with their plentiful man meats.

• Woohoo 1

The rest of the family is surely getting quite a show, especially the more innocent Lucas as Cassandra is being put between his father and grandfather, both of them eager to take her body deeply at the same time no less. The princess heaves deeply from how aroused she is getting, the level of excitement seemingly without a top to reach just yet. Her nipples, already stiff and hard like diamonds, are very sensitive which shows as her inner walls grip and massage Kain's meaty spear embedded in her cooch. Her moans and other noises are muffled from the lovely kiss she is sharing with her father. Then she feels herself being pulled downwards, breaking the kiss as grandpa embraces her like this. She returns the new kiss with passion, before then feeling how the bulbous mushroom tip of Philip aims for and push at her virgin backdoor. As the tip finally slips inside, she lets the kiss break again."Ohhh..f.f.fuuuuccckk! Nghhhh..y..youu aree streetching me...soo wide..haahnn..just..gentle..I..I wantt it all", she pants out, face contorted in a newly found pleasure she could not have imagined before now."Ahhhh...y..you can...can mooove nooow...just slooow...at fiirsst", she growls in delight and squeezes them both greedily.

• Woohoo 1

The men hear her feral cry of lust, filling them with the desire to satisfy the teenage girl as they currently filled her. It also seemed to resonate with everyone else in the room, as if drawing them towards her. Kilian and Levi eagerly await their turn with the princess... while Lucas, who has been recovering, but watching intently, begins to feel a second wave. But, first thing's first. Kain and Philip, eager to get to work within Cassandra's holes begin to move themselves slowly and deeply within her. They begin to alternate, one sliding himself out while the other pushes in. Her tightness grips their girthy shafts as they retreat and pulls them back in again with a welcoming squeeze. They eventually fall into a steady rhythm, switch-hitting her from either side; Kain pushing her up and back to Philip who pushes her back down onto Kain and vise versa. "Hhhhhgggghhh... you're so welcoming inside, Cassandraaaaa..." Kain breaths heavily, "Taking it aaalllllll...!!"

"Aggghhh.. yes...." Philip adds in, "Even back here, baby girl... Mmmm... I can't wait to enjoy you ooovvvverr and ovvveerrrr..." The two clearly enjoying themselves, their alternate thrusting goes off rhythm, and instead begin pushing in together, each push filling and stretching her at the same time, stuffing her lower body full of hard, throbbing cock. Her wails of pleasure start to bring the rest of them in as well, not directly interfering, but close enough to get involved. With her brothers on either side of her and her uncle before her all offering their hardened rods of fervor for her enjoyment.

• Like 1

The young pretty princess simply grips onto her grandfather below her, trying her best to prepare herself for what is to come, her holes already feeling very hot like fire. Fully focused on Kain and Philip, she doesn't notice how the rest comes over onto the bed. Her ass and pussy feel full to the brim, but there is no sensation of pain or even discomfort and it feels almost as if her body simply is able to take them without issues. Instead, it only sets off wave after wave of pleasure and bliss within her, body and mind, as they begin to move, churning up her tight teenage holes with enthusiasm."Ahhhh...gooods...nnghhh.hahhhnnn..I..I feel y..yoou moooveeee...grinding against each...other...sooo deep insiiide!", she pants out rapidly as the pleasure seems to ramp up with heavy steps, the next climax probably not far off.

Just as she starts to get used to that sort of rhythm, her two older family members switch up their thrusts, going in and out at the same time, which causes her next climax to hit off and she closes her eyes, arching her back as much as possible. The facial expression of orgasmic bliss is clear to everyone, if her screaming didn't already reveal it clearly."OHHH....F..FUUUCCKK!! Fattherr!! GRanddpppaa!!!! HAAHHNN..G..GO..GONN..GONNA CCUUMMM!! II'MMM CUUUMMMIIINNNGG!!", she yells out hard and squeezes her holes so hard it becomes impossible for them to pull out for a few seconds. Hopefully the context makes her father able to forgive her for swearing and chances are he is as lost in the moment as she is.

Once her eyes open up, she sees and even smells the musk of both brothers and even her uncle's hardened manhoods. Her lust level is so highly, that she does not hesitate to grip onto both Levi and Lucas while leaning down onto Kain, her lovely breasts almost right in his old face. She leans closer and begins to kiss the cock of her uncle and of course stroke off her own brothers, her grip tight and yet delicate."Ahhhhh...byy the goooodss....there is sooo many cockss hhhhereeee...mmmmm...best family eeeveerr! Please...I want you all sooo muuuch!".

• Love 1

The elder men pushing and squeezing into her tight holes had built up enough pressure in their cocks to explode a break in the garrison. The years of repressed tension and holding it in for so long all leading up to this moment. Her yelling and cursing that was signalling her own release to correspond with hers. Perhaps coincidental, or the familial powers manifesting to create a cacophony of euphoric pleasure and bodily fluids. Once her openings clamp down own their girthy rods, locking them into place, they begin to throb and twitch in conjunction with her.. sending a surge of their white, sticky fluids gushing into her lower body, filling and warming her.

As her screams and their growls seem to settle, the men remain embedded fully into her holes... remnants of their seed slowly oozing from the base of their cocks and down their hairy balls. They remain in a state of awe while Cassandra continues on.. seemingly reinvigorated by the scent of the other males who have surrounded her and by the sight of their cocks, all eager for her attention. Her older brother Levi excited to finally enjoy his little sister and young Lucas once again craving her touch while Kilian's cock twitches at the feeling of her lips on his meaty head.

Philip eventually withdraws from her asshole, leaving a lovely long string of cum dangling between the tip of his drained cock and her balloon knot. He stays close, but leaves room for the next lucky participant... likely Levi. Kain manages to hoist her up as his softening cock slides from her heated and now very creamy pussy. He slides out from under her to make room for Kilian to enjoy the fruits of his young niece. Kilian awaits for a signal from Cassandra upon how to proceed, while Levi... of course... is already prodding at her back door, impatient to enjoy his little sister.

• Woohoo 1

Just like her father and grandfather, Cassandra is pretty much locked into place, when the three of them reach a mutual and lovely climax at the same time. She soon feels the geysers of family jizz spurt into her young and craving holes. While not moving, she still squeezes and clenches heavily around their rods, aiming to empty their nutsacks as much as possible. Her mouth is agape, making every kind of pleasured noises possible by the human body and overtaken with immense pleasure and joy."Ahhhh, itt'ss hoooot...and plenttiifulll! I feel your sperm fill me!", she pants heavily once the peak of her orgasm has subsided.

Her words are more scarce now as she uses her mouth and lips on her uncle kneeling before her and presenting his erect manhood to her, for Cassandra to enjoy - to two sharing pleasure in the moment, just all the other males are with the young and beautiful princess. She does her best to try and suck off the tip of his member, tasting it greedily once she finds out how yummy it is to her. While she sucks down as much as she can, her hands eagerly work on the shafts of Levi and Lucas, eager to feel their warm, hard and throbbing meat within her palms and fingers.

She pants softly once the two older males extract from her bottom holes, their dicks making squelchy and wet noises as they spill out, spent for now. Cassandra feels a bit empty already, from how intense the stuffed feeling was. She takes her mouth off the cock of Kilian, her face lightly drenched in his precum."Nghhh...Levi...calm the Hell down will ya? Maybe I won't even let you put it in...", she says, a bit light tinge of annoyance in her voice and he knows she is not one to simply be pressured into stuff. She grins wide at her older uncle and wink."How about having me in your lap uncle? Would you like that?", she suggests.

• Woohoo 1

Levi's eagerness and attitude getting him into trouble again. Although he is typically not like this.. quite close with his younger sister, they've always been good friends but the amount of wine he had been indulging in all day causing him to be a bit of a jerk. Nonetheless, he heeds his sister's warnings and backs off with his incessant poking against her rear entrance and waits for her go ahead.

Meanwhile, Kilian smirks at his niece and scoops her up in his arms like he often did when she was little. Only this time with a different form of play in mind. He sets her in his lap and leans in for a deep kiss; his tongue searching for hers, his hands groping and caressing her body.. now slick in sweat and various fluids. Once he pulls from the kiss, he smiles at her, "I got an idea for a game, Cassie!" His cock throbbing underneath her bum, he pulls her back to his chest with his arms around her. His erect cock emerges from between her open legs and slaps against her belly. Almost as if his cock were hers, but she was sitting on the base of his shaft. "Why don't you test run my cock in both of your holes? See which one you like better.." He grins over at Levi who is watching and waiting, "Then once you decide then maaaaayyyyybbbeeee you can let Levi in the other.." As he says this he teases Cassandra by dragging his meat against both her holes, "So, what do you think?"

• Woohoo 1

Cassandra sighs in relief as her older brother relaxes a bit more and lays off the smart ass comments. In other situations, it can be fun, but this is hardly the time and place for it. Besides, she is very quickly having her hands and mouth full (lol). She kisses back with as much energy as she can might while lightly rubbing his dick along her warm buttcrack below, massaging it nice and slow and caringly. Her tongue lashes around in his yap, wrestling with his own mouthly muscle and allowing herself to be as into this as she wants.
Once the kiss ends, she finds herself pulled even closer, with his older penis now hitting her flat tummy with a lewd and wet slapping noise and sensation, which makes her shiver."Ahhhhh...I do like games...and I especially want to hear the one you have in mind, uncle", she growls in joy and anticipation from what is to come. Hearing what he has in mind makes both her lower orifices throb with excitement and as they are both nicely warmed up, Kilian is easily able to penetrate either hole he wishes."Nghhh...sounds like a fun and sweet type of game....mmmmmm...I may have to take a few test with both my ass and pussy...we can't have me making a bad choice....which hole do you want to start in, uncle?", she asks, eager to hear his preference and of course, feel herself filled once more.

• Love 1

Kilian smiles down at his niece, held tightly in his arms as his sweaty aroma wafts over her. "I'm not sure, Cassie. I guess I'll have to take them both for a little test run and see which one we prefer!" He smirks. Kilian, being a pretty large and thick man didn't take much effort to manhandle his little niece around. He moved his arms down under her legs.. pulling them together.. and lifted her up under her knees with her butt hanging down. Some of the fluids from and deposited within her dripped out as he raised her over his large, veiny rod. He lowered her down til her cornhole rested on his bulbous tip and dropping her as his pushed his hips upward, impaling her little asshole on his flesh javelin until he was fully sheathed within her colon. "AAARRGGGgghhh, the gods!" He growled out, "So tight and deep...!" Kilian proclaimed as he began to raise and lower the young Cassandra onto his spear, the length of his shaft receding and filling her rear channel over and over until he began to feel the tinge of orgasm, then immediately stopped.. trying to save and build his load to be as voluminous as possible once he finally released it.

"That's quite the ass, Cass..." He breathes and chuckles as he removes himself from her behind and releases her legs, causing them to fall and open, "But I got to feel your teenage pussy, too!" His arms around her body, he raises her again until his mushroom tip feels her frothing labia, and parts her dripping meat curtains as he again lowers and pushes inside of his niece. Another growl of amazement as he fills her birth canal and again deeply pumps his man hammer into her from behind until he's on the verge of inflating her womb with copious amounts of the hot sticky and ceases... continuing to edge himself for his grand finale.

Kilian again lifts her off and resumes the position they were in to begin.. his shaft coming up between her legs and slapping her belly again.. only this time with a much wetter slap as his cock is soaked in fluids. "Such a tough call, Cassie..." Kilian breathes, "Such a tight, deep asshole... and a wet, snug pussy..." He weighed his options, "Which felt better for you?" He asks her, "Also, don't forget..." He looks over at poor Levi who just had to watch that all go down and not get in on any of it... calmly awaiting an invitation, "I'm sure Mr 'can't hold his wine' will happily fill in the other one for you..."

• Woohoo 1

"If that's how we do it, I am not complaining", she says and giggles in a cute and happy way. While most would deem this absolutely taboo, unacceptable and such, the family of royals are all having a wonderful time, the state of the land forgotten for now as they allow themselves such simple pleasures and bonding between. She lets him pick up her incredibly light body, even more than seems normal for some reason, and reposition her, with her ass hanging just above his swollen member and its crowned tip. Once he begins to push inside, she gasps sharply and deeply from the sensation it brings to her, especially with a new position."Ahhhh...nghhh...sh..shiiiiiit!! Mmmmm, yessss..fillll me upp unccllllee!", she cries out in joy and delight, while her ass already squeezes his rod hard. She puts her arms around his neck to keep herself steady and make it more possible for him to share some tender and loving kisses too while his cock slams in and out of her needy hole, getting her pleasure levels up rapidly once more.

She gives off heavy groan as he leaves her ass, the hole quickly tightening hard and fully once more."No more sass for the ass, I do have some class!", she says and laughs lightly before she is once more positioned, this time with him aiming for her bare and shaven underage cooch. She grips him hard again soon feel how his rod batters into her dick craving cavity, sending off even more joyous pleasure and bliss from each thrust, making her moan harder and faster still. She can feel how his shaft throbs more and more, indicating an imminent explosion of pent up jizz. Even she feels on the verge of her next climax and relunctantly lets his dick slip out of her pussy.

She watches in delight how his now lathered older dick resumes its position between her legs and up against her flat tummy. He seems unsure what to decide on really and of course is kind enough to not leave Levi out of it. She grins a bit and winks at her older brother."Mmmmmmmm, let us see how this goes...", she reaches down to spread her hormonal curtains, revealing her throbbing wet love cave."Stuff this full...both of you", she says, aiming to see how well her body reacts.

• Woohoo 1

Kilian raises his eyebrows at Cassandra's request. "Both of us in the same...?" He mulls it over for a moment before giving it a shrug. "Well, if you think you can handle it Cassie.." He leans around for an affectionate kiss before trying to figure out how to proceed. It was like one of those child's puzzle games where the kid was trying to pound the cylindrical peg into the triangular hole to make it fit. Only... with two cylindrical pegs. Kilian glances over at Levi who finally gets a chance to join in on the pleasure.. even if he has to share a hole with his uncle. Though it was better than nothing.

Kilian already in position behind her, he assumed the logical thing to do was to enter first then have Levi move in front of her and attempt to join in as well. He positioned himself as he did before and plunged himself into his niece's dripping pleasure grotto with a satisfied groan of being back inside. He reached under her legs and hoisted her up with her legs apart and signaled for Levi to move in. Levi assessed the situation from between his little sister's open legs... his uncle's beefy flesh rod already embedded deep within her and not really leaving... any room for him to get inside. But, he tried! Trying to squeeze in along the edges, but his uncle's girth was too much... just resulting in rubbing against Kilian's thick shaft and balls, as well as bumping into Cassandra's pubic region. This was not working. With a huff, Kilian lowered her down and pulled out.

• Woohoo 1

Cassandra seems to be very much enthralled with what has been happening, eager to test her limits if possible and since Levi is less packing that Kilian , she takes this as an opportunity to try out new stuff with her male family members. She is touched by her uncle's care for her well being, but she is certain she will be fully allright well."Of course. I trust my dear family to make sure I am fine! Besides, it might teach Levi a bit of humility in the act!", she says and giggles playfully after kissing her lovely uncle and trying to get better settled in his lap.

Cassandra feels her uncle's member slide right back into her hot pot of pleasure, making her moan heavily in joy as well and already gripping him nicely. She watches as the two of them try to squeeze in together, becoming a bit frustrated as Levi doesn't really seem to be able to."Nghhhh...dang it. Maybe it would help if you both pushed in at once from a different angle?", she suggests and winks.