TO TEACH OR BE TAUGHT....(kinkyKathy & Dreamfox)

28 year old Cynthia Williams watched as the students filed into her classroom.  She had only been teaching English 101 for a year here, having only graduated from her teaching college the year before.  High School wasn't her first choice as a new teacher----she was hoping for a college level job---but times were tough and she felt fortunate enough to just be employed.

She glanced down at the seating chart....the number of male and female students were almost level.  The raven haired woman went up to the blackboard, wrote 'Miss Williams...English....3rd Period' then went to the podium and gazed over the sea of new faces.

Cynthia was 5'9", slender with Jet black hair....she had a modest set of size 34 tits but a shapely ass, which showed prominently under her semi tight mid length skirt.

"Welcome to another thrilling semester," she laughed.....large.Lotsa_diff_5_tumblr_nq9sngmnZt1u8s82vo8_1280.jpg.7f48a51e7916ffb5f40871a98d208c91.jpg

17 year old Diane walked in Ms. Williams's classroom gossiping with Jenny and Taylor, as usual. Like all of the girls, she wore the white button shirt and dark pleated skirt uniform; she had also chosen to wear white thigh highs today, just for a little sexier appeal. She had long blonde hair that fell a bit below her shoulders and actually rested nicely on her round pair of 34 Cs stuffed into a shirt that may or may not have been just a bit too small.

She sat in the front and her eyes wandered immediately to the tight skirt stretched over the very nice ass of Ms. Williams as she wrote her name on the board. Normally Diane was pretty good about letting her eyes wander too much.. unless a really hot guy had his shirt off but... just wow. Her ass was outstanding!

"What are you looking at, Diane?" Taylor asked from the desk next to her.

She turned and grinned at her, "Have you seen how tight her skirt is?"

They giggled and Diane almost felt a bit disappointed when her teacher turned to look at the class, but oh well, real school had to begin soon. Fun was over...

large.schoolgirl.jpg.7aee9f691424175fdd4efdc3620cdb4a.jpg

Cynthia had already noticed the micocosm of social cliques the very first few minutes of class.....unlike years before, students were permitted to sit wherever they chose and 3 girls sat together almost immediately and began giggling and gossiping.  Cynthia was Bisexual but leaned more toward women, but never got involved with students.  There had been many cases on TV about teachers and students having sex....more often than not, it was the teacher that got the shit end of the stick, but after all, they were supposed to be professionals.

Over the years, Cynthia had been aroused by the sight of tightly clad nubile young girls and she had been somehow able to hold back temptation.

This semester was going to be a problem.....she glanced over at the group of girls and her eyes suddenly locked on a sexy blonde....she had a creamy complexion, her short uniform skirt rising just enough to show nice tan thighs and a starched white blouse that looked as though the buttons would burst any moment.

Cynthia decided to play with the girl a little.....she walked within 2 student desks of the girl, 'accidently' dropped a pen and bent over to retrieve it, her skirt hugging her shapely ass, her blouse open just enough to show a pink lace bra.

Diane had already pulled out her notebook to begin learning and all when Ms. Williams began walking her direction. At first she thought nothing of it, teachers often walked around their classrooms while they taught. She had started writing a heading on the first page in her notebook though when she heard a pencil drop.

The noise made her look up and no sooner did she than Ms. Williams immediately bending over to retrieve it.. putting her ass right in front of Diane's face. Most of the students weren't even paying attention to something so minor, but Diane heard Jenny gasped from her other side and her own mouth even fell open about an inch at the tight skirt leaving little to the imagination of Ms. William's ass this close. Her eyes also darted very quickly to the space between the buttons of her blouse and saw a pink lacy bra, all before she stood back up again. Pink was Diane's favorite color.

Her mouth was still hanging slightly open and completely out of her control, the corners of her mouth were just slightly curved up in the shape of a smile when her eyes followed Ms. Williams's up above her.

For a brief second the teacher's eyes and the student met.  Cynthia smiled innocently as she got back up but her return to the front of the class was just a little wobbly.  She thought of the mesmerizing sight of the girl's white thigh highs and just a hint of panty.....

"Uh....please pass the lesson synopsis back," she stammered, hoping the girl didn't notice how quickly the young nymph was effecting her.

The period went by relatively quiet.  Cynthia gazed at the beautiful blonde as she left the classroom with her friends.  Finally, thankfully the day ended and Cynthia closed the classroom door, waited for a few minutes until she no longer saw shadows of students walking past her door then went to her desk. She opened a drawer and brought out her purse.  Inside the bag was a vibrator.

The young blonde vixen was firmly entrenched in her mind.....she leaned back in the chair, opened her legs and slipped the vibe into her pussy, moaning softly as she worked it in and out, the whole time picturing the blonde venus at the control.

"Will you get off it, already?" Jenny mocked. "She isn't into you. You're such a narcissist!"

"I'm telling you, she looked right at me and I saw something in her eyes, like she was thinking about me in a different way.." Diane responded, though she couldn't help but smile at her own words, not really fully believing them.

"In what way, exactly?" Hmm?" Taylor asked.

Diane let a moment pause as they walked down the hall before saying, "A naughty way."

The three girls laughed and stopped by their lockers to get everything before heading home.

"Oh, you two go ahead, I forgot to get Ms. Williams to sign this form for Cheer practice," Diane said.

They nodded and Diane went back o Ms. Williams's room. She didn't even think about knocking; she just turned the handle and went in.

"Hey, Ms. Williams, could you sign this fo....." she trailed off as she first heard the unmistakable sounds of a woman moaning in pleasure and her eyes fell on the absolutely gorgeous sight of Ms. Williams with her legs spread and a vibrator up her skirt.

Once again, she had no control over the corner of her mouth forming a smile again as she gasped, "Oh my...." she said as the door closed behind her.

Cynthia was in her own little world....the blonde vixen was at the end of the vibrator, pushing and pulling.....Cynthia was at her mercy.

"OOOOH yes," she moaned, her eyes tightly closed.  "yeessss....."

She had no reason to hide her lower torso under the safe confines of her desk....she knew she was alone, just her, her mind and the vibe working it's magic in her cunt.  Cynthia's chair was pushed back, exposing her open thighs, her hand down her panties, her skirt hiked up to her belly.

She was about ready to cum, her body trembling.....she hadn't heard the classroom door open.....or the footsteps as the blonde vixen entered the room.

She opened her eyes and saw Diane.....she felt the blood rush from her face in instant humiliation.

This was just too perfect.

What were the odds that just a minute prior Diane was talking with her friends about their new teacher being into her... and then walking in on her new teacher masturbating. Loudly.

She didn't know. All Diane knew, as she stood there watching her teacher play with herself in a most exposed and sexual position, moaning like a woman in heat, legs spread out and flashing her little pink panties at her, that she suddenly really wanted to go over there. This was literally the hottest situation Diane could imagine, and it was actually happening!

When Ms. Williams opened her eyes and immediately went pale Diane immediately went and locked the door. and walked quickly up to her, unbuttoning her shirt as she did.

"Don't stop," she said in a breathless voice, somewhat surprising herself at just how flustered and hot she was. She climbed up on the desk and onto her white-stockinged knees, and pulled her shirt off, revealing her white lacy bra underneath now holding back her ever-stiffening breasts. She smiled down at her teacher, "What were you thinking of, just then?"

She then leaned down and took her teacher's hair in her hands so she could put her face up in front of hers and say in a breathless voice:

"You were thinking of me, weren't you?"

Cynthia failed to hear the click of the door lock.....right after she suddenly saw the blonde sexpot the girl hopped up on her desk, crouched on her knees, telling her not to stop.  Cynthia did indeed pause, pulling her hands out from the panty fabric but leaving the vibrator inside her, buzzing away.  The girl had a suprisingly dominant tone in her voice....she didn't ask her not to stop, she TOLD her not to.

The girl was so close Cynthia could smell her perfume, along with her natural musky aroma.  There was something about the girl, something.....mysterious.....she could tell the blonde venus was the type that was used to always getting what she wanted.  Did that include HER?

"y-y-y-yes," Cynthia stammered, almost too embarrassed to look her in the eye. "Yes I am....I mean, I was...."

She kept her body away from the desk, afraid of what the girl would demand from her.  It was the perfect weapon for blackmail.....still, she glanced up and gazed at the girl's sexy lace bra, her beautiful teen titties barely contained beneath.

"Yes, I knew you were!" Diane exclaimed excitedly. She had been right, Ms. Williams wanted her!

She kept a hold of her teacher's hair and climbed off the desk and straight onto her lap. She fanned her skirt out so it wasn't in the way of her white lace panties meeting the pink ones Ms. Williams was wearing. She closed her eyes briefly and let out a small moan when she felt the vibrator going, and now shared in the mutual pleasure from it. She grinned down at her teacher as she situated herself in her lap, getting so arroused and slightly wet knowing their pussies were barely separated now with only thin layers of girly lace.

"You don't have to fantasize anymore, Ms. Williams," she whispered as she pulled her hair back to force her to look at up at her. "I'm here now," she breathed, and leaned down to plant a kiss on her mouth before releasing and then shoving Ms. Williams's face in her boobs and lacy bra. She then started very soft and smooth grinding her pussy on her lap.

To Cynthia's suprise, instead of being revolted by the sight of her teacher playing with herself, the little nymph literally leaped onto the teacher's lap....within seconds she was dry humping Cynthia, rubbing her panty covered pussy up and down against Cynthia.  It wasn't going to take lone before Cynthia's body responded.....she was already wet thanks to the vibrator and soon the friction of their pussies rubbing against each other was making her wet again.

The girl took Cynthia by her hair, pulling her deep into the teen's deep cleavage, the teacher's nose buried between the girl's tits, her white lace bra barely holding the breasts in place.

The teen knew exactly what she was doing....she was quickly taking charge of the situation.  As the two continued, Cynthia had visions of being tied gagged and being dominated.

"Mmmmmmm, oh yeah.... That's good," Diane moaned as she continued her grinding on Ms. Williams. She was getting so nice and wet, and her nipples were getting so stiff, practically trying to rip open her bra.

She pulled Ms. Williams hair back and looked at her. "Why are you so silent?" she asked suddenly. She grabbed her hands and placed them up on her ample boobs and made her fondle them before taking her by the hair again.

Leaning down so she was right in front of her face, she asked in barely above a whisper, "What are you thinking? I'm your student, you know.."

Cynthia couldn't believe what was happening.....her most erotic dreams were coming true.....she reached over and undid the clasps on the girl's bra, letting it fall and gazing at the sight of her creamy tits staring back at her.

"MMmmmmm," she replied...."I'm thinking about stuffing a whole tit in my mouth...."

She continued to suck on the girl's nipple for a while, feeling both their pussies getting wetter by the minute, the vibe still buried in the teacher's cunt.  She shuddered and tensed up.

"Oh God," she moaned.....the vibe had done it's magic.  "I'm going......going to CUM!!!!"

with that she climaxed, the orgasm making her tremble.

'what was she thinking?'  would she dare tell the girl the truth, that she wanted to be treated like a sex slave, tied gagged and abused like a cheap whore?

"Oh, Ms. Williams, you're kinda feisty, aren't you?" when she undid her bra in order to get to her boobs. She giggled at her matter of fact answer; her teacher was obviously completely caught up in her lust for Diane now, that was obvious.

She grinded on her teacher's pussy in rhythm with her, feeling her own arousal start building but still outshined by her amazement at the situation she had found herself in. There she was, half naked tits out on her teacher's lap; and her teacher was about to orgasm.

Speaking of devil, she felt her teacher clench up and literally scream her orgasm out to her. causing Diane to laugh, "Oh you are such a slut, Ms. Williams!" She felt her panties get really moist with the fluids gushing out of her teacher, her fluids gushing onto her and into her panties.

She waited for the orgasm to subside, then pulled her back by her hair and teased, "You always like fucking your students, Ms. Williams? I didn't realize what a whore you were..."

As the girl's pristine white bra fell, Cynthia was like a woman posessed, reaching for her tits, fondling them as she sucked hungrily on her nipples.

As the teacher came, her panties were soaked, the fabric wet enough that it also wetted the girl's panties as well.  There was no denying what the woman felt.  The fact that it was taboo was arousing but frought with danger.....how many times had Cynthia watched on television about teachers being fired and often serving jail times for having sex with students?

But Diane was a teen sex goddess, a sly little nymph that knew full well what she was doing and how to manipulate the sweating, panting teacher under her lap.

"I.....I never had sex with a student before," Cynthia stammered and was telling the truth.  There was something about this teen erotic angel, something about her that clouded her mind, filling it with images of the blonde dominating her.

"Uh huh... Sure," Diane said, not really believing her. Though she loved the feeling of sitting on her teacher's pet panties with the vibrator still going, she had something else in mind. Ms. Williams had never had sex with a student? Well, Diane had never had sex with a teacher. That was one fantasy that seemed to out of reach for everyone; there weren't a lot of male teachers at their particular school, and the ones it did have didn't tickle her fancy. And Diane had actually never even considered making a move on a female teacher.. She didn't even consider herself a lesbian at all!

But when she saw her teacher masturbating at her desk with her skirt pulled up and pink panties on display... It was waay too hot for her to resist.

Diane leaned down and kissed her teacher on the lips again before straighting back up, not relinquishing the woman's hair. "If that's true, then it's a crime. You're way too pretty to not spread your love around, Ms. Williams." She then climbed off of her teacher, straightened her skirt, and casually walked back towards her bag, tits jiggling around on full display. Without saying a word she went to her bag, which she had dropped upon seeing her teacher, and opened it. Inside she always carried around a little toy of hers. She looked up and smiled sweetly at Ms. Williams as she pulled out a light pink strap on dildo and without a word began to strap over her panties. Mysterious silence betrayed her intentions just as well as words.

There was an aroma of wet sex. the smell of Cynthia's soaked panties that couldn't deny her arousal.....she was both embarrassed and turned on at the same time.  The initial fear of someone walking in on them or just catching her red handed added an extra sensation to what the teacher was already feeling.  It was true, Cynthia never had sex with a student before.  Not as if she didn't have urges though.....she had to change panties more than once while at work, envisioning sexy little teens....

But this wasn't a dream.....this adorable sexy little vixen was HERE, on her lap, her tits exposed and aching to be sucked...

"Thank you," she replied to the compliment but gave out a groan of frustration as the girl dismounted.  Cynthia felt down at her panties.....yes, totally soaked, good thing she kept a handful in her desk.....

Cynthia stared over at the girl as she watched her cinch the strap on harness around her waist.

"Oh no, you wouldn't....," she said, shaking her head......

"Oh yes I would!" Diane teased, striking the pink shaft with one hand. She slowly approached her teacher who still sat at her desk, and was still very much undressed and exposed; ripe for her taking. 

"I'm going to take this long, pink dick here, bend you over your own desk, and pound your sweet, moist pussy with it," she said as she came to stand over her, positioning the strap on right in front of her teacher's face. 

"What do you say to that, Ms. Williams?" Diane asked as she bent over and slowly started to pull her wet pink panties off. "You're about to get fucked by your own, underaged student,'" she whispered as she kept pulling, one inch at a time. "And there's nothing you can do about it."

Cynthia pulled off her panties, literally dripping from both the friction and her own nectar....she was now totally naked and oh, so vulnerable.  She sat there, staring at the huge menacing dildo now being aimed at her face.

Diane didn't need to force her to comply, her demeanor and voice was enough to convince the teacher to do as she was told.  Cynthia bent over her desk, legs apart, arms up over her head, her tits mashed down against the desk.

"Please," she begged...."please don't hurt me....I'll.....I'll do whatever you want..."

Her legs were wide apart, her luscious ripe pussy exposed.  She was about to be raped.....but you can't rape the willing, could you?....

but she wasn't all that willing....flirting with the girl was one thing....the fantasies she had about being taken were only that, fantasies.....something wasn't right about this.

"I.....I chnaged my mind....maybe it's better if you go before things go too far...."  Cynthia tried to get up on her feet....

Edited by KinkyKathy

Diane's hand came down on Ms. Williams's back before she got more than a few inches off of the desk, pushing her tits back down against the hard wood not in a rough manner, but certainly a firm one.

"Oh no, Ms. Williams," she said with the grin as she teased the tip of the dildo on Ms. Williams's ass, inching closer and closer do the soaking wet vulva that was practically begging to be raped now. "There is no going back now. I am going to fuck you right here on your own desk, and you're going to love it."

With that she slid the tip of the pink dildo right past the perfectly willing labia folds and leaned forward to grab her teacher's hair and pull her head back so Diane could whisper in her ear, "Tell me how much you love being such a slutty teacher... My slutty teacher..." as she pushed it farther into her teacher's pussy.

Cynthia began to struggle but the girl pinned her down on the desk, mashing her tits.....this wasn't right....her flirting had definitely gone too far.  She wouldn't tell the police but she had to get up and away.....

"Pl.....please," she begged, squirming....."please NO.....take that OUT of me....."

But instead the nymph burrowed deeper inside her soaked cunt....Cynthia could feel the dildo stretch her wide open, dilating her....she continued to struggle, trying to wriggle out from beneath the girl.  She didn't want to make noise for fear of being caught in such an uncompromising position, but she couldn't just stay here like this being used.

She would scream but first she had to pretend she was enjoying it....

"I.....I love being your slutty teacher," she said as the girl pumped her......

"HELP!," she suddenly yelled....."SOMEONE....HELP ME!"

"Nu-huh," Diane said, yanking her teacher's hair hard to stop her screaming. "Can't have that," she kept her bent over her desk while she reached over and grabbed her teacher's panties, which were still wet with her cum.

"Here you Mrs. Williams, just suck on these," she teased, reaching over and stuffing them inside her teacher's mouth to silence her. Then she firmly pressed her head against the desk and gave her a sudden hard thrust inside her pussy. Leaning over, she whispered, "No more of that, now. Or else I stick this in your ass." She gave her a little slap on her cheek before straightening back and placing her hands on her shoulders to keep her down before resuming her rhythmic thrusting; her teacher's pussy was so wet and inviting that there was little to no resistance at all.

Cynthia moaned and made gurgling sounds through her filled mouth....how could her ultimate fantasy go so drastically wrong?

she continued to squirm and wiggle, trying to get out from beneath the girl but the nymph pressed her head down against the desk, face planting it as she rammed the dildo home, sinking it deep in the teacher's pussy.  The girl was right....Cynthia was soaked but still insisted in struggling.  She let out a gagged scream as the girl thrusted hard.

Cynthia shook her head....NO, not in her ass...anything but THAT....

she clawed the sides of her desk, wincing....even though she was wet, it hurt....Diane was obviously intent on showing the teacher just who was in charge.

Diane continued her rhythmic thrusting, though she did notice her teacher clawing at the desk and shaking her head, she suddenly slowed way down. She didn't want to hurt her teacher, she wanted to make her cum for her and make her her slutty whore.

"There.. shhhhh" she cooed, now giving her teacher must slower and gentler thrusts inside her. She still held onto her but I was more like a gentle ride on a pony now. "Isn't that much better? Don't you feel like cuming for me again?" She didn't really expect an answer, Ms. Williams hadnt even bothered to spit out her panties, despite there being no gag.

Edited by Dreamfox

The girl was pounding away at the gagged teacher, pulling back almost all the way out only to plunge the dildo back deep inside....Cynthis moaned and squealed....she could've spit out the gag, even pulled it out with her hand but the pain was so intense.....as much as she could scream for help she didn't want to be seen in such an uncompromising position.  After all, she was a teacher....all the girl had to do was claim that the strap on belonged to Sylvia and that she asked the student to use it on her.

All she could do was go with it for now.

The student continued to fuck her but slowed down and became gentler.....Cynthia continued to make noises but soon that sensation came over her again.  Her body tensed up and her legs shook.

"MMMMMMMPH!!!!!"  she moaned loudly through her panty filled mouth....she winced as she came, her nectar dripping off the dildo.  Cynthia had become the girl's sex slave.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up