Looking for an ERP harem adventure

Hello to all. My name is Austin. I'm looking for those who can play multiple female characters, be them OCs, canon characters or both. I play as my own OC. I like the kinds where there's adventure, exploring different worlds, be them famailar or something original, meeting various female characters, which would slowly build up a harem, in one way or another. Such as one loves my character at first sight or over time, a bond would slowly form between him and another character. I'm open to ideas and discussion with anyone. It can be just one person or even more to join in on this. I look forward to seeing what we can come up.

• 5 months later...

Well what's in my mind right now Is him just being a normal person on earth, living a normal life, though it's a lonely one really. However, by the time he reaches 18, he suddenly is gifted with the ability to travel to other worlds, basically places from video games, animes, tv shows, and movies that he knows of, even those he ain't really familiar with. It boils down to what the other person knows in those categories. Though I am open to suggestions or ideas too if need be.

I am open to OCs as well if you prefer to do that instead, I ain't restricted to just canon characters to roleplay with.

Female OCs it is then. It can just simply be set in a single or even multiple original worlds, like one in fantasy, one modern, one sci-fi or whatever.

Our own imagination can help conjure that up for the last pic here so no worries. He can meet the elves, with that one being the first and others too.

Any other questions you have or do you wish to start this and have me send an Ecchitext to you with a starter post?