Better late than never I suppose

Good day to ya and... Ok I’ll be completely honest with you, I did not this introduction forum was even a thing until literally just now (At the time of typing this intro out) so I apologize in advance if this is a bother to anyone.

Anyways, this whole crisis going on right now had me develop some very interesting hobby’s including but not limited to: Researching ancient weapons by binging Forged in Fire clips and Man at Arms episodes and woodworking because blacksmithing is expensive and dangerous.

Until now, it was fun making all sorts of weapons from wood, but I felt like I wanted to try something new, something that I’ve never really tried before. That’s when I discovered EcchiDreams and I just decided to sign up on a whim.

I guess it worked out pretty well in the end as being able to Roleplay with others in such a vibrant community was a breath of fresh air for me. Plus I can be open about my love for my waifus from my favorite gacha games.

(Hint: Check my personal preferences page for more details if you want to role play with me! 

I hope I can contribute well to this community and I look forward to chatting and Roleplaying with you. 

どうぞ よろしく。

Welcome aboard, Akuja! No worries about not making an introduction thread immediately after joining the site, there's no rush and you're more than welcome to make new threads and posts anytime! 

It's nice to see a new face here. 😊 And a craftsman too~! That's an interesting hobby. :3 I've never really gotten into the hands-on stuff myself but I've watched a handful of YouTube videos on crafting, blacksmithing, and restoring old/damaged utensils and weaponry. It's sometimes relaxing to watch, in my opinion. ^^

If you're looking for some ways to get started here and become familiarised with what we offer and our do's and don'ts, I would recommend checking out the Welcome Pack written by the Community Administrators, which you can read here!

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

And with that, I wish you all the best. Take care, and Happy Dreaming!
🌻

Archived