with my body!

one day my oc (female or male) decides to break into a house to steal as this is a common thing for them. little did they know tat the house they broke  into that day turns out to be a yakuza/gang house and get caught. the item you stole and sold turns out to be very precious to y/c. you either make me pay with cash or to your interest my body. as i have no other option i start to live with you as you use my body to your pleasure.

(im looking for a dom,i mainly play male but can also do female or switch if really needed. this will be long term along with smut casually in this. i give longer responses if you give me something to go off of) 

male character:

name:ivan

looks:shaggy brown hair ,green eyes,light tan skin,freckles and glasses and somewhat of body build 5,8

female character:

name:ash

looks:long curly dirty blonde hair to a bit below her waist ,blue eyes, thick every where (😉 )  5,5 

ill say details later into the rp. i can do it here or in pm

• Love 2

If I choose Ivan can I join here? (I really search for a good yaoi rp) 

5074e458287b2cc1295e53ceb565f579.jpg

Name: Ito Akai 

Features: dark black hair and eyes. Strong well built body. On his back have a black dragon sink in red peony. 

Work: Yakuza "Red Peony" leader

Sexuality/Kinks: ethero since he knows Ivan. The boy stir up his dominant side at first glance. (for the kinks read my pref list if you like them i add all you want). 

well at first when i break into your house i steal (the object) maybe like a family heirloom and i go and sell it at a black market. turns out that object is what other yakuza/gangs have been going after cause there was millions of dollars worth/in it. you come to my house as you saw me in the cameras, you obviously know i cant pay back back s you make me use my body to find out information on where it is and how to get it back from them with out getting caught. after awhile (maybe a night out drinking or such) we do a one night stand but dont let it cross work after awhile of my using my body you start to hate the idea as we have gotten closer and we soon find the object but either you or me gets hurt in the process and im pretty sure we can wing it from there 

Awwww I like the idea..for me is really difficult only one part: sell your body. From the previous description I was thinking that the leader take you as a pet till you repay the object you stole (i was thinking at a katana for that) but during this period he understand something. I was thinking the Dom will be more possessive than angry. 

Ps sorry I don't know if you are open to other ideas 

Edited by Tsuki

no thats fine!thanks for letting me know what you didnt like and that ideas good!we could do that anything else you were thinking of?maybe when there at the

hospital(who gets hurt badly) they confess there feeling thinking there dying but there just fine but also admit there feelings as well and then theres happy/celebration sex  lol

• Love 1

Yeah I really love the end (about the injury and hospital and all). 

About the beginning simply i was thinking that Ivan need money and thanks to his friend who give him the news, ho stole the precious Katana of Akai family (I tell the katana story later😋). During that night Ito discover Ivan and here start their story. Simply Ito give him 2 options: the money or his life. Ivan became his pet, but during the time the two start to stay togheter other than lust and possession, grow something else. I was thinking of a Dom chara really possessive. I think the only thing I can't do is your body selling thing. 

ivan was a good person,never did drugs,was always faithful in relationships and had a pretty good life going. all until now when his fathers debts for gambling were passed onto him after he died. now stuck with 500 thousands dollars swimming in debt he didn't know what to do. it was enough he had to pay his student loans,house bills and taxes. he went around asking people for jobs so he could do a part time job at three different places. while he was walking to uni he heard a group of people talking bout the rich family that was leaving town for vacation or work. 

"gone for a week huh?" he thought to himself. of course stealing was the last thing on his mind but when your getting death threats from shark loans in 2 am it seemed like a better option "whats the worst that can happen?i would be the last person they look at" he thought as he waited for his classes to end soon.as the day went by it was already 7 pm. he got home and put on something quickly. black hoodie and jeans and a black cloth mask along with gloves. "this should do" he soon made his way to the house and gaped in awe "i knew it would be huge but not this huge!" he soon managed to climb over the gate after a bit of struggle and snuck into the house  "it being this huge they wouldn't notice anything missing" he thought slyly he walked into a room with white sheets over all the furniture he was digging through things he would be actually be able to carry home. he soon found a skinny but long box,as he opened it up he smiled knowing it would be just enough to pay off the debts. he soon made his way back home he felt some what- excited? "i-i cant believe i pulled that off!" he whispered to himself. 

he put the box under his bed till the next day were he sold it at some shady store in a back alley "still missing at least a thousand" he said as he walked downtown 

• Love 1

Ito noticed the theft personally the next morning. He loved that sword. He could have sold everything, fallen into poverty but not left that object: it was the soul of his clan. Yet that katana was worth more than the entire mansion in terms of money and many wished it. He clenched his fists and smashed the door. He was pissed. He would punish those assholes who didn't put the stupid alarm on that night! Passing like a fury through the corridors of the mansion he reached the video room and saw a little boy on the screens. A simple kid. He sank into the chair and ..... laughed. He laughed even louder when his cousin brought him the report about this young man. "Ivan, 28 and a mountain of debt to pay," he laughed more while stared into the green eyes on the screen. "Itachi leave it to me. I haven't been in the road for months." The same morning the shop where the katana had been sold was identified. Ivan did not know that the area was ruled by the Akai clan and not even the merchant knew that the object came directly from his boss's house! Ito recovered the katana and paid what remained of Ivan's debt and interest with a smirk on his face.

"Can't you just send someone to get rid of it ..." Itachi said.

"No. I want to have some fun. Come back to the house, I'll go alone." The cousin snorted: he had never seen Ito take an interest in anyone so quickly, especially someone who had committed an affront like that. The man quickly reached the boy's apartment, entered: there was no one. As his informants had said, the young man must have been in the university at that time. Ito sat down and turned off the lights, waiting for the young man to return. When he heard the key turn in the lock, the man moved as fast as a tiger: in the darkness of the apartment he blocked the boy by turning his arm behind his back and pressing him against the wall. His skin smelled good. Grin. "Do you think you were clever?" he whispered in the man ear with a deep and hoarse voice.

Edited by Tsuki

it all happened so fast, i didn't have time to react and felt myself pressed against the wall. a sharp pain in my arm as you pinned it behind me "h-help!" i say but you quickly put a hand over my mouth. i hear your voice ring in my ear and it sends shivers down my spine. i shake my head frantically trying to answer your question. i go and bite your hand hoping your grip on me would let loose and try to squirm out of it. all it manages to do is turn me around. all the lights in my house were turned off so i wasn't able to get a good look at your face "w-what do you want?money?food? im broke i-i dont have anything " i say trying to see what your goal is "w-why are you here?" i say and press against the wall as if i could go somewhere else 

ivan already knew what this was for. the sword he looks up "i-if your here for the sword i d-dont have it!i sold it downtown..." i admit in the spur of the moment

• Like 1

"Oh I know that," I replied in a low voice. "I perfectly recognize who has entered my house to steal." I let my free hand run down your throat where it stopped. "You stole, sold and now you bite me? You are a little brat. What should I do with you, Ivan?". I underlined your name by spelling out every single letter. "I know everything about you: your name, your age, your blood type, when you were born, who your friends are ... but most of all I know that you are drowning in debt because of your father." I brushed your neck with my nose: your scent was stunning my senses like a well-placed fist. What the fuck was happening to me? I felt the lower part of my body wake up powerfully. I decided to have my body adhere to yours "Do you know the Akai clan of the yakuza? They told me that a little bird stole their katana last night. earn 5 billion dollars ". I did not let go of my grip on your throat: although delicate my hand was still there strong and tenacious. "Do you want to know how much your debt is now? Five billion and five hundred thousand dollars." A grin appeared on my face. My lips were so close to your neck: I licked the entire length of it until it bit the lobe of your ear. "Do you want to know why? I decided to collect your debt to which I added the value of MY katana, my little bird". I was getting aroused, not by the situation but by the scent and shaking body I felt beneath me: that's when I got the idea. I let you go and inhaled oxygen devoid of your scent to clear my mind. I went to turn on the lights and sat down, crossing my legs due to the reduced crotch space. "Good evening Ivan". I lit a cigarette. "Ito Akai" I reached out and smiled. "Now let's discuss serious things" I put the gun on the table "How will you pay this debt? There can be only two solutions: in money, but judging by your work, a life would not be enough for you. Or ...." a grin appeared on the my face as I tapped my index finger against my lips "you could become my personal servant. I will pay you myself by removing him from debt. Interest no one. Only one rule: do not betray me." I stroked the weapon to reinforce the concept. "I'll give you a minute to choose."

as i feel your hand clamp down on my throat i freeze. it felt so large compared to me as if it could snap it at any moment. as you describe everything bout me so perfectly as if i were a book i felt my hands shake w-who exactly is this m-man?! i think in fear. as you bury your face and sniff me i thought i were going to be bit by a very angry dog..hungry and pissed. "f-five billion!" in the small flash of the light i can see the sickening grin and your perfectly white teeth along with some sharp canines and a scruffy stubble. i  felt the cold air hit the hot trail of saliva left by your tongue and flinch when you bite my earlobe. "h-hm.." 

even though the grip on my throat wasn't even tight at all i took a small gasp of air and fell to my knees,as they gave out awhile ago and i hold my throat. as the lights turn on i let them adjust before actually getting a good look at you. were of course taller then me a i judged from when we were standing.you had perfect smooth pale skin but jet black straight hair combed back and a black work suit which fitted perfectly against your muscled body. even with looks i felt inferior to you and looked up at you. as you light a cigarette i show a grim look on my face but look down not wanting to make my situation worse. i was hesitant but shook your hand and tried not to let the shakiness show.  i catch a glimpse of a shiny object to only learn its a gun. "p-personal servant?for how long?what about my classes m-my.." i stop as i felt like there was nothing i could say that would probably not change your mind. a minute?what if im not able to do either and if i-  i realized i was getting lost in thought as  hear your finger tap against the gun, "im running out of time" is what you gesture. surely i would never be able to pay back five billion even if i couldn't pay of my first debt. i look back up at you "i-ill work for you" i say in a despaired tone and grip my hands into fist. when i look back at you i  see the tightness around your crotch and slightly frown he means that partner  i think to myself and feel my body shake. i felt pathetic. why did my life turn like this?!i never did anything wrong to deserve this!

Edited by peachy_boy
  • Love 1

"Excellent solution: when you want you can be smart". I smiled. The fear, the amazement, the uncertainty could be seen in your every gesture, tremor or look that you placed on me. "You will work for me, simply. The rest of your life will remain the same. I repeat the rule: no betrayal, I don't like to share what is mine." I got up and walked over in a few steps. Scrub those green eyes, the same color as precious emeralds. My index finger followed the line of your jaw and I caressed your soft red and thin lips. I had a shiver and held back that obstinacy that became more and more pressing as it went up to lick my loins. I lowered my lips to the height of your ear "Pack your bags now. My men will take care of the rest." I walked away to regain clarity as my head imagined your body above me writhing under me. I swallowed while watching your movements.

i sat in silence for a few minutes before men starting coming in and started to pack my stuff "w-wait! you cant just-" i stopped as i realized no one listened to a word i said. i grunt unsatisfied and pack a light bag like you suggested. i wait a minute before heading down stairs. as i made my way down i feel my face heat up as i remember the way your rough hands softly touched me. "why a-am i thinking of the bastard?!he just ruined my life!" i think to myself and hope my face isn't still red when i make my way to the car "s-so..when does m-my time start?" i say weakly as i get in the back of the car and look out the window. even though part of me wanted to see your rigid and tough hands touch me for some reason i kept to myself and crossed my hands on my lap and tried to keep as much distance between us as possible "take us to the house" i hear you bark to the right of me and feel the car start to move

• Like 1

I watched you. A thought made its way into my head: you were beautiful. This I thought of you, even worse: I wanted to fuck you non-stop, see every single drop of pleasure deformed your face and then ... I shook my head and breathed: I lacked oxygen and being so close to you was driving me crazy, if not me directly at least my cock in my underwear. I was hard since you walked into the house and inhaled your perfume. Fuck. Even that I had not done for a long time. I was not particularly interested in sex, although I could have all the women I wanted. Love did not even touch me: I had never loved, just as I had never felt so much physical attraction towards another living being, moreover male. I was not one who made many problems: I always took what I liked. "My little bird, your time has started since you decided to rob me" I laughed deeply, clearing the space between us. I ruffled your hair. "You see what you think" I ran my open hand along your face lifting your chin and making you look at me. "You will not be under my control, I will simply be your boss. You will be able to continue your life: food, lodging and paid studies. You will only have to think about collecting your debt, without betraying me." I smiled and went to your ear "Or are you thinking about HOW your job will be?" I laughed at your body's reaction "You're not going to be my whore, if that's what you're afraid of." I put my other hand on your thigh and slowly climbed up to your crotch. "If you ask me if I want to fuck you, the answer is: yes, slowly, for long and interminable hours, BUT ..." I stopped a few centimeters from your cock "I don't take it with violence. Your own body will tell me since where I can go ". I squeezed your thigh as I licked the edge of your ear. "We have arrived Ivan". I got out of the car and opened the door and offered my hand, waiting for you to get out. The gate of the ancient Japanese style mansion is. Silhouetted in front of our eyes. My property extended for several kilometers and not only the main house was built on it but also some of the smaller houses of those who took care of it and my huge garden. "Welcome to the Akai mansion. I am Akai Ito, Head of the Akai yakuza group that rules the golden area of the region: the Kin Chiiki" I leaned slightly towards you.

Edited by Tsuki

as i felt your warmth of your hand even through my pants i slightly jumped as it traveled up my leg as i looked up at you.as you spoke in my ear my body softly shook and my brows furrowed. "n-no!" i say in embarrassment. 

even though i didn't know what to think of your hand traveling along my body,it somewhat ached for it to continue. i blushed and slightly backed up as i heard your answers fuck me!hes gonna break me if we did it..though im sure he would be gentle about it if- i cut myself off of my own thoughts as i got mad and flustered. why am i thinking of this!im sure i wont let it happen. thats the last shred of pride i have left. as we arrive at the house i get out the car but dont take your hand and squeeze the satchel around me. even though i was here just a few hours ago i never really got a good look at it and gaped in awe. as you lean into me,i took a step back. its enough i had enough thoughts already of you in my head i didnt need them to really happen. i see a man walk up and greet you at the gate. he was also attractive in many ways he was a bit thinner but also had a great body shape. i was guessing you were related as you both had jet black hair and same facial features. i dont pay attention but hear you guys talk before you come up to me again

• Like 1

"He is Itachi, my cousin or rather my right hand and best friend". I sigh as I seem to read something like appreciation in your eyes. My viscera twist for a second. "If it had been up to him I should have used the hard way but ... don't worry: he barks, but he doesn't bite." I take your wrist: I don't squeeze but my grip is firm. "Come". We enter and after passing the second entrance we arrive in the main courtyard. A pair of twins run up to me. "Papa-saaaan" I watch your reaction as I greet the young woman who tries to reach them by shouting not to disturb. I hug them and lift them up, then turn to you and point to Itachi.

"Who is this Ojii-san?"

"A friend of the uncle". Itachi berates Rin and Zen as I put them back on the ground. "Itachi is all ready in Maito-sensei's room?" My cousin nods and taking you by the hand I lead you to the main house: mine. We enter a small room: an old man is preparing what appears to be the set of surgery. I greet the Sensei bowing slightly. "Maito-san he is Ivan. I chose for him the carp swimming on a bed of chrysanthemums and this phrase" I passed the sheet to the master who widened his eyes without telling a single word in reply

'Unmei no Akai Ito'.

It meant: the red thread of destiny. The ancient Japanese legend allowed to play with the words Akai and Ito, underlining the bond of destiny that Ivan had created.

"Sit down. Maito Sensei is a Japanese Tebori master: in other words a hand tattooing master. Today is only the first session. We will just write the sentence, so that everyone knows who you belong to." The Kanji of Akai and Ito were of a larger dimension than the others (運 命 の 赤 い 糸)

"This is something you cannot escape from." I let my hands increase their grip on your shoulders by holding you still after I began to undress you: my blood boils at the sight of your bare chest. "Maito, I want it here" I pointed to the point of the chest exactly at the height of the heart. The Sensei thoroughly disinfected the area and the session began. "Ivan, I'm here. I know it will hurt."

8b351ef9f751d7157c277d26e6931953.jpg

Edited by Tsuki

As soon as I feel the first prick I try to not move or flinch but I bite my lip.i don't know why I was letting this happen, because I had no choice?or cause I wanted to know you owned me. My head was drowning in thoughts until the tattoo was finally done. I feel a creamy white gel be rubbed over the tattoo and I softly flinch. I look down and see the redness and a lil bit of blood and look away. I didn't know how to react till I shook your hand off my shoulder "i-im fine..." I say in a low tone and grab my shirt and bag and turn to you "is that all for today?" I ask and look around. The furniture and decor of the house was beautiful as it was outside. Even though I'm half american and japanese I never ingulfed in either sides of my cultures,so seeing all of these makes me feel a bit at home. I felt a bit weird as everyone was staring at me but I decided to shake it off and thank the old man for a good job he did and turn back to your side waiting for your orders but don't look directly at you "i hope you know this means nothing..there is no destiny between us or anything that you think of" i say and hear a few people gasp and some maids eyes wide in fear 

"tch" is all i hear from you before you dismiss everyone out the room leaving just me and you

Edited by peachy_boy
  • Like 1

"I am a patient man Ivan. I treat my family and the people who work for me with the utmost respect". Slowly I take off my jacket and tie, leaving my shirt half unbuttoned. I approach with slow and determined steps. "You judge without knowing". One more step and in short I pushed you towards the wall: exactly like when we met a few hours ago. I overhang you with my body as I place my hands against the wall on either side of your head to cage you in my arms. "You have no more debts: you are clean!". I close my face to yours, few feelings separate us. "Would you have preferred my blade on your throat or be sold as a whore? I have been advised these options, yet you are here, alive and above all with a roof over your head, a hot meal and a job." The sound of blood throbbed in my ears: I reached down and caught your lips in an aggressive kiss. I placed my open hand at the base of your neck to push you towards me. I immediately meet the resistance of your teeth but I overcome it mercilessly, making my way with my tongue in your moist mouth. I taste the softness of your lips, I lick the inside of your hiding place and I search, I look for your tongue hidden at the bottom. I increase the depth of the kiss and capture her by dragging her with me in a dance, which mimics the mating of two snakes. It's a long, deep, stolen kiss that leaves you breathless. I leave you. "You still committed a crime. Stealing is a crime and you have to pay the consequences." I rest my other hand at the base of your back and slide on your ass squeezing it, while I kiss you again with the same passion, before breaking away and walking away. "Come on, I'll show you our apartments" I laugh now observing your reactions.