with my body!

I sighed heavily as I sat down beside you. "I have to teach you discipline" a smirk formed on my face when I thought about how to teach you. Yukina came to my side and I noticed the redness of her cheeks as she heard your words. You strike your eyes "We have a woman in the room, avoid expressing yourself in this way." I took the girl's hand and dragged it to my lap, the young woman tried to refuse but I held her back by popping a kiss on her cheek. All this in front of you.

"It's beautiful, isn't it, Ivan?"

I smiled and began to caress her long cascade of white hair. I divided them into three thick strands, before starting to style them into a thick braid. "Years go by, but some things don't change," I said in a husky and sensual tone. She nodded and smiled accentuating the redness of her cheeks. My joke lasted less than expected: a flat, dark voice rose from the hall entrance. "Ito" heavy footsteps indicated Itachi's entrance. "Could you free my wife?". The young woman jumped up. Her eyes lit up, as if a star had been born inside those tar pits, while Itachi's angular features softened under her gaze. They had always been one soul. I turned to you. "And to think that she used to look at me that way ..." A melancholy smile came to my lips. "Memories are dangerous objects, especially if a SOME CHILD'S BEHAVIOR causes them to surface too violently without asking permission."

My eyes became fiery blades as I looked at you.

"She was 18, she was studying singing, she had a bright future ahead of her, but she was born in the wrong family" I looked down "The boss was young and he thought he was invincible" I shook my head. "In revenge a bastard cut her throat after raping her. Two months in a coma" I clenched my fists, then pointed to my best friend "He was her blessing. Every day! He went every day to that fucking hospital, first intensive therapy, then physiotherapy, up to the most extreme news: she would never recover the use of her voice, but at least she had lost the memory of that event. And me? I was looking for a non-existent revenge, because the culprit I saw him reflected in the mirror every morning ". I looked you straight in the eye. "I left her free, but at least she found peace and happiness. That day I promised myself that no one would tarnish their beauty, no one. Is that clear?!".

at first,my eyes were wide open. never even knowing that something so terrible happened to such a nice women and felt my emotion mix up

but after a bit i ignore most of your antics to make me feel guilty and jealous with her  but instead turn my gaze to the couple. i could see the love,sorrow,joy and anger in their eyes and i sighed "yukina..im sorry if anything i did made you feel uncomfortable or anything in any way. i may not understand what happened to you..but i may relate a bit...you see, i had a neighbor..more of a close friend when i was younger. we were able to relate as our relation ship with our parents were...not the best. mine a drunkard and a dead beat mom. hers, an abusive dad and a helpess mom,,, one day i heard her parents fighting,and screaming  then a loud noise until it was suddenly quiet. the cops declared her and her mother gone,both signs of rape" i say and look down and fiddle with my hands but then back up at you "i-im glad, you survived..and that you found itachi ,living a happy life with him and your family" i give a small smile but nod at itachi as well

"and about this morning i-" i say my ears tinged with red and avert my eyes to the side "i honestly didn't know your situation and i just wanted to get this guy worked up..not start a family issue at 9 in the morning.." i sigh "i promise to never bother you again with that...unless you can help me find a loose screw in this guys blueprint to more or less embarrass him in a more..collective way" i chuckle trying to lighten the mood and glance at you 

• Love 1

"I will not go into the childish discussions of two adults!" Itachi thundered, while Yukina laughed gracefully. "Ito, try to keep your brilliant purchase at bay!" my cousin glared at me. Yukina came up to you and I looked at her: she wanted to talk to you, looked at me, then Itachi, but she thought that we were both unsuitable as translators so she weighed her cell phone and wrote.

'Hi Ivan, I'm Yukina. Ito can be ...... difficult to manage and my husband is ..... the same! Don't be intimidated: when you get to know them, everything will be easier. I would like to officially welcome you to our family ... if you need you can come to me whenever you want. You, you remind me of myself before the accident 'a smile appeared on her face' I will be your ally! One last thing: thank you, I've never seen my brother with that look. It's nice to see such pure emotions in a man who has given up everything for his family. Even to love ... '

Yukina stood up and gestured first towards me then towards Itachi, I greeted them and translated my sister's last words laughing. "He told us to be nice to you ... and cheers us on" I whispered in a low and deep voice in your ear "Do you want to pick up where we left off?" a smirk appeared on my face.

i thanked yukina and laughed at itachi's reaction. when i heard the comment you whispered in my ear,my face flushed and i could see itachi sigh and rub the bridge between his eyes and yukina giggle,probably guessing by my reaction ,of only the things you could have said in my ear..

i lean over and cupped a hand over your ear as well "a-ah..yes but..my body is a bit sore ..." i emphasize the last word but continue to talk" maybe if there was another way then yes..i guess i could wrangle in some time with my very needy and demanding boss" i say and pull away and chuckle and look back at my food "now lets eat!we dont want this very tasteful meal yukina made for us go cold or to waste,it would be rude right?" i say and and look over to you. "better not do anything while were eating " mouth to you and jokingly glare at you as i pick up my chopsticks and begin to eat

• Love 1

"You are a N-A-U-G-T-H-Y boy" I spell the letters of the word naughty in your ear, as I lick your earlobe. "I was going to resume our day," I laughed as I tasted the miso soup. "Today your boss took a day off just for his new employee" I winked at you smiling. "Do you want to come with me?" I got up and reached out to you. "Obviously it's a date" I kissed the back of your hand, dragging you into my arms. "You'll see ..." I lightly bite your neck sucking the white skin, before conquering your lips. The kiss was quick as I waited for your response.

• Like 1

i felt the heat rise to my face as you whisper such words into my ear and slowly drag your tongue like a mop across my ear,as it sent chills throughout my body. "ii-to that-" i say a bit weak. i knew the body had many energous zones but i didnt think my ears would be one of them. "i guess i can.if my boss took a whole day off for me,i would feel bad if i didnt" the thought of it being a date made me slightly chuckle. you seemed to brute like and tough to go on one. kinda like a pitbu;l in a tutu. like a leech on my neck,you add another spot to the collection growing on my neck and i bite my lip "ito not where everyone can see....i still have school" i mumble softly into the kiss,weak against anything you do. its like you flip a switch in me ,making me lose all senses together

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The journey took about an hour. "Shiryou Park". I laughed. No, externally I was certainly not the type who frequented the amusement parks, but now that the opportunity had presented itself it didn't seem like a bad idea: after all, the rides weren't all for children. I paid the entrance for both of them and I noticed that the girl of the cashier had red cheeks from the brazenness, I replied politely before putting my fingers to my lips "Hsh" I whispered. I turned and placed the cat-ear headband on your head. "Mmmhhh my kitty is very cute" I placed a kiss on the corner of your mouth, before intertwining my fingers in yours. I turned again to the cashier: now the redness of her cheeks had tripled, but for a very different reason. I smiled again. "We have all day to enjoy ourselves. Where do you want to start?"

as we got to the park i gasped out of excitement.ive never been to one before as ive never had the time nor the company for it.

as you place the cat ears on my head and kiss me gently the redness in my cheeks matched the cashiers and i covered my mouth with the back of my hand "i-ito..." i say in a scolding voice but clearly embarrassed 

"where to go first?well...i never rode any rides at a park before...maybe we should do tilt a whirl?" he asked a bit hesitant and looked up at the taller male. he knew he didn't have to ask permission as ito had asked him what he wanted to do but he felt like a instinct to ask permission from someone else "and then maybe we could play some games" he said and held his hand gently.out of habit he used his thumb to rub ito's hand softly and rubbed his chin as he thought ,while they walked around

• Like 1

"Eheh embarrassed?" my eyes were like those of a feline surrounding its prey. Not caring about the people around us, I put a hand on my back.

"I can read clearly on your face that you have never been to an amusement park. Let's start with these roller coasters, no loops but they are the fastest in the state. During the day we can do all the attractions you want, eat crap and play many games .... "I whispered the last words into your ear in a low and sensual voice before popping a kiss on your cheek. I was there to have fun too, but ... I would hardly have been able not to touch you for the whole day.

The queue for the attraction was long, however I shuffled over to the 'employees only' sign, before winking and smiling at you.

The train maintenance worker stared at us before bowing in my direction. "Good morning. I came to test my purchase" I said handing out a special Pass with the colors and the logo of the park. The man made us get into the front seats. "Thanks Nakamura-san" waved your hand after reading the middle aged man's name on the tag he wore. 

"Are you ready Ivan? You can always cling to me if you should be afraid"

"i-i said stop doing that!" he said embarrassed as he felt the heat rise to his face and to his ear as ito spoke deep into it.

as they walked to the ride he stopped and stared. like ito said not many loops but it was a bit high and he saw it going fast. he gently held onto the taller males hand as he looked around "y-you...bought a roller coaster...just for one date?" he asked a bit shocked "you didnt have to go all out!" he said feeling a bit bad he was already in so much debt and due he didn't want more money spent on him 

"i-im not going to be frightened that easy!" he said and puffed his cheeks out as they walked up and into the seats. it was a bit out of instinct to lightly grab onto ito's arm as they were strapped into the seats. he soon realized his actions and quickly let go hoping he didnt notice

• Love 1

On 12/29/2020 at 6:34 AM, peachy_boy said:

"y-you...bought a roller coaster...just for one date?" he asked a bit shocked "you didnt have to go all out!" he said feeling a bit bad he was already in so much debt and due he didn't want more money spent on him 

"Ahahahah" my laughter erupted in the air "Do you really think I bought a roller coaster just for you?"  I lowered my face so that I was only a few centimeters, before taking your chin in my hands and gently caressing your lips, letting my thumb open and penetrate your mouth.  I swallowed your embarrassed expression.

"I didn't buy anything. I don't want to impress you with the money: you'll fall in love with me for something else" a large smirk drew on my face as I let you go.

"The amusement park is run by my family. I thought it would be a fun place to take you" I smiled at you "Anyway if you are afraid you can always grab onto my arm" I wink at you. I noticed your gesture and if we hadn't been  in such a place .... I let go of dangerous thoughts before hurting myself.

• 2 weeks later...

i felt a bit silly,yes he wanted to go on a date but of course he would never really buy a roller coaster for me,my cheeks tinged pink with embarrassement.

as you slid a thumb into my mouth i felt my face heat up,why do such absurd things in public! "i-ito.." i mumbled softly but was soon caught of guard with the comment "fall in love?wht kind of fool do you think i am" i  said a bit of a tsundere sass to it. i quickly let go of you as i realize your comment. "i-im not gonna be afraid of some small ride" he claimed and held tight onto the safety bar holding them in and he took a quick breath

• Like 1

The roller coaster moved to pick up the other passengers. When the carriage was full, the train approached the entrance. Each carriage simulated the old mine carts. Slowly we entered a black and damp tunnel: Squeaks and sharp turns characterized the first part of the route. Then the speed increased and an alarm sound spread through the room followed by a dull sound, a kind of roar.

"The entrance collapsed! The tracks exploded ...."

More and more rapid the train of carriages slipped along the tracks, sharp turns, reversals and the pungent humidity of the air perfectly recreated the environment of an abandoned mine. The screams began to be heard: excitement, fear, fun.

I was having fun. I reached out and felt Ivan's. Who knows how he was doing? I liked to tease him and that day he would be the victim of my pricks. However the more I thought of him the more the images of his lips on my fingers became evident in my mind. I felt something move in my pants. He was rescued from the siding. The train stopped and I let out a sigh.

"Are you ready? The train will continue anyway even though the tracks run out".

I pointed further: an optical game made it seem that the line did not continue, in reality it was a fall into the void of about 20 meters before the end of the path. With extreme slowness and a memorable creak the train reached its limit. Our wagon was the first and in front of us there was only the black of the void, before falling into the infinite descent. 2

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

he clenched his arms around the bigger male the suspense torturing him.when the tunnel got dark he questioned what happened as he thought it stopped, while the drop unknowingly drop waited for him.as soon as they dipped forward the grip onto ito's arm tightened again and he shut  his eyes holding in a surprised scream ,not wanting to show how wimpy he was.the ride continued with many more crazy turns and dips, his soul leaving his body 

when the ride was over ,we weakly got off the cart, holding onto the side railings and sighed his face flushed from the over stimulation and fear "w-why did we go on such a ride!" he exclaimed and raised his brows catching his breath "i thought i-i was gonna die of a heart attack from all the...excitement "he remarked not wanting to show a weak demeanor in front of the well kept male with him 

(so sorry for the long response took a break)

• Love 1

"Excitement Mmmhhh" I pointed out, laughing. "You're right. Actually when you get aroused you cling very tightly to my shoulders" he murmurs with a sensual tone in your ear.

The following rides were adrenaline-pumping and the last one left us with wet clothes due to the water games.

"I would say it is better to walk a little to dry".

I hooked your hand and squeezed it in mine, taking you with me.

"We can walk in an attraction" before taking you into the maze I stopped to buy some Takoyaki skewers to share.

"Here" I offered you your portion "This is the labyrinth. It is not just an attraction, it also allows you to walk and ... be alone, away from the din of the rides" a smirk painted himself on my face "I would not like you really died from too much excitement "I suggested sensually licking my lips. The labyrinth was built taking as an example that of the story of "Alice in Wonderland", the hedges were perfectly manicured in their geometry and opened into clearings where you could watch shows and receive clues on how to continue. Benches and parking areas were scattered along the way. However, those who, like me, knew perfectly the architecture of the structure, knew that there were also closed, silent, difficult to reach areas. At the first clearing the jugglers were entertaining a group of young people. "If you want to continue, you have to complete a circle. To the east you will aim but then to the north you will have to turn. In the next square you will find the fountain and there you will have to express a wish".

We continued north, until I decided to take a different road from the one on which the group in front of us continued.

"Shortcut" I winked at you as the vegetation grew thicker and the voices farther away.

• 3 months later...

"ito?this isn't part of the maze" he questioned as his eye brow perked up,but sighed as the taller male dragged him along ''hope we wont get lost'' he thought- once they were deep enough in the 'shorcut' he sighed tired "a-are we almost out" he asked stopping to pull ito's hand and placing his own hands on his hips frowning looking up at him

• Like 1

"No, we're not out," I whispered as he reached your hands on my hips and squeezed them.

"I know you don't trust ..." I turned my back without letting go of your wrist which became slightly tighter "... I wanted to show you this".

The shortcut had led to a secret garden, practically hardly anyone knew that in Alice's labyrinth this small clearing was hidden in which wild flowers of a thousand colors grew and during the summer it was inhabited by splendid butterflies.

In an instant, I pulled you towards me and dropped into the soft grass while protecting your body from falling. The grass was soft and the colored petals rose in the air around our bodies, as a hand ran through your hair and over your face before my lips rested on yours.

5f2b03263031164d918d01ec7464fade.gif