You ever wonder why we're here?

And not under the shade? The sun is just pounding down on us at this point, we're gonna get sunburn and I don't have any sunscreen on.

If you got that reference, I'll give you an apple. But anyway, hello people in Ecchi land! I'm Wade.

I'm a general smartass and enjoy writing as a hobby. I came here because I've been trying to get back into the RP game, and upon googling 'adult role play site,' this came up. Now, I haven't a clue where things are, as I've never dealt with a RP site layout like this, so hopefully I'll find out where things go, and not screw up too badly in my 6+ years of RP'ing.

I enjoy exploring characters, specifically those who's moral compasses are twisted around. Psychopaths, sociopaths, corrupted love, manipulation, there's something interesting about writing those characters for me, exploring what makes them this way, how they ended up like this, and where they go from here? I do focus on a variety of genres, from history, to sci-fi, dabble in some fantasy and supernatural stuff, (usually it's all HP Lovecraft inspired,) and hell, I've done a few RPs where my character could travel between universes, since I'm a big fan of multiverse stuff.

I don't know what else to say here, besides I look forward to seeing if anyone here wants to play around with my weird ideas. 

Archived