Morale officer on the rise. (MultiChara69 & JennyDK)

Premise: a newly educated woman with the military. She is hyped for a career within the ranks, but quickly find herself lacking behind in the ways that normal officers. Not deterred by this setback, she aims to gain the upper hand another way - namely rising in rank with the use of her body.

Along the way, she finds herself more in love with the lewdness and kinks she comes to love, more than serving as a soldier and thus takes upon the role of morale officer for the army, finding herself very happy with her new position and able to give all the men of the army a way to relieve stress and other bad states of mind.

@JennyDK
spacer.png
Second Lieutenant Jessica 

spacer.png
Captain Greg Banner

large.1443468315_600px-Upotte_sequence(1).jpg.9f19c9726a8d818d5cc275311d49a983.jpg
Scott Jenson

spacer.png

Duke Larson

"I went to this bar called the bunny hole, it's a dive, the crowd and owner are real pieces of shit. I'm thinking about buying it kicking the owner out, bam free booze, free bar maids, all the ass we can kick." Said Command Sergeant Major Duke Larson before he took a long drag of his cigarette looking off into the distance filled with activity, Jeeps and tanks muffle the sounds of grunts jogging in formation as they roll by. "You had me at bunny hole, seriously though it seems like the thing to do after this shit show." Mumbled Scott Jenson Sergeant Major of the Army as he lit his cigarette and looked out into the sea of activity, eyeing the line of tanks as they began to park them in their garages. "So will there be glory holes?" Scott asked in a low gravely tone, passing a flask to Duke. "I mean shit why not, it would defiantly bring in heads, pun In..." Duke hid the flask when he heard voices on the other side of the door next to Scott. "I'm sure it will get a lot of people cumming in...had to say it." Scott turned his attention to the door sliding his custom M16 off his shoulder and propping it up against the wall. 

They did turned attention was completely turned to the door listening as best they could to what sounded like of Captain Greg Banner speaking to the Second Lieutenant about her performance as a newly appointed officer. She was having a tough time getting accustom to the riggers of being a Second Lieutenant. She was still getting the job done, but the sudden increase in work load and responsibilities were still pretty overwhelming. She didn't acclimate her self to the position as quickly as other Second Lieutenants had in the past, and the pressure to perform really started to build up. Greg was pretty understanding about it and really just wanted to get her motivated and focused, so he spoke to her frankly but did his best not to discourage her. Second Lieutenant Jessica walked out the door appearing to be slightly dejected from the conversation. Both men stood up and saluted then sat back down in their seats slouching once they were told to be at ease. "Is everything ok, you seem like you can use some cheering up?" Scott offered her a drink and a smoke to take the edge off and help her relax.

Edited by MultiChara69
  • Like 1

Jessica has been in the military a few years by now and even with all of that hard work and all, only made it to her current rank. It is clear to everyone that she works hard, is determined and ambitious, but yet it doesn't get the needed results, which of course frustrates not just herself, but all others as well. She is determined that she can do much better and receive the recognizition that she wants and is sure she deserves. After all, her family does have a long history of military service, though still in the different brances of it.

Today is another of many stressful and disappointing ends to work that doesn't really reach the expected results.

Once she steps out, she sees Duke and Scott standing around, probably talking to each other about something, that she likely interrupted them in as she emerged."Ohhh hey guys. It's just same bullshit. All this work and hardly any sort of proper recogniction given back. I might as well become a civilian at this point", she says and sighs.

"Why do that? You'd just be throwing good benefits away." Scott said before taking a swig of his flash and passing it over to Jessica. "Plus I don't the your family would like it very much." Duke Light another cigarette, "We were talking about this bar I went to last night, I was going to see if Scott wanted to roll in with me tonight, you're welcome to come to, it might be just the thing to help you unwind."  Duke remarked looking over Scotts shoulder with a cigarette hanging from his teeth. Scott laughed, " I think you're right, a little action might be just what she needs, but that's on you Jessie." 

"So are you coming, or what?" Duke cracked a smile before blowing his smoke away from Jessica. "Seriously though we are going to make sure waitresses get home safely tonight. So if you're down to help out it would certainly be appreciated." Duke shrugged and threw his cigarette down " Kicking a little ass to protect the weak might be just the thing to help you remember why you do this."   

@JennyDK

Edited by MultiChara69

• 3 weeks later...

large.__missouri_warship_girls_r_drawn_b

On 08/09/2020 at 20:33, MultiChara69 said:

"Why do that? You'd just be throwing good benefits away." Scott said before taking a swig of his flash and passing it over to Jessica. "Plus I don't the your family would like it very much." Duke Light another cigarette, "We were talking about this bar I went to last night, I was going to see if Scott wanted to roll in with me tonight, you're welcome to come to, it might be just the thing to help you unwind."  Duke remarked looking over Scotts shoulder with a cigarette hanging from his teeth. Scott laughed, " I think you're right, a little action might be just what she needs, but that's on you Jessie." 

"So are you coming, or what?" Duke cracked a smile before blowing his smoke away from Jessica. "Seriously though we are going to make sure waitresses get home safely tonight. So if you're down to help out it would certainly be appreciated." Duke shrugged and threw his cigarette down " Kicking a little ass to protect the weak might be just the thing to help you remember why you do this."  

Jessica was never really into this for the benefits at all, so she frowns lightly at the remark on that topic."Mr. Scot. That is not at all any part of the reasons I joined up in the services", she accepts the flask and takes a small sip of it and sighs softly. She knows her family will not be very keen on her quitting and given the history they all have with the armed forces, it is hard not to blame since it is pretty much what we do in our family."They will just have to live with it. This is going nowhere as it is!", she grumbles and listens to them talking about going to a bar. At least it could be nice something else to get her mind off things. She contemplates it a bit before then following them.

She is not sure what is meant by 'action', but finally settles on it just meaning some drinking."Where exactly are we headed? Help out? You guys...confuse me sometimes", she says and shakes her head a bit, not at all getting the underlying tones it has.

"I was just making a point,  that there are still plenty of reasons to stick it."  Once Jessica had a swig Duke took the flask from her " It's a little spot in town called the Bunny Hole. owner's a jerk, customer's are rapie  , and we are gonna make sure the little waitresses get home safe from said customers, whatever happens after that..is up to them "  Duke takes a big swig from the flask and passes it to Scott. " Before I forget the waitresses dig the uniforms, I don't know what you wanna do Jess, but hey like I said free booze supporting a good cause, we will figure out a place for you to sleep." Scott finished swigging from the flask and handed it back to Jessica. "I'm sure any of them would be glad to take you in after all you will be saving their asses, I mean that literally lotta butt grabbing, so I've heard."

"Well Lieutenant, how shall we proceed?" Duke said tossing his cigarette butt away and playfully standing at attention. Scott stood at attention as well mimicking Duke, their hands at their side before going back to being at ease smoking another cigarette while Jessica held the flask. 

Jessica listens to them speak about this place and the more she hears about it, the less she likes the sound of it, as the customers there seem scummy and pretty much like they are sexually harassing the staff there."That place sounds like a really bad place. I hope it is not as bad as you make it out to be, but if it is I hope they will fix that problem as soon as possible. That just isn't right. Maybe a chance of management or something is in order or a proper bouncer. Yeeeshhh, one thing is being giddy and liking the attention and such. It is an entire different thing to outright molest others", she comments whilst they walk.

As she is asked how proceed, which wonders her since this was their idea and suggestions, she thinks for a moment."We can go there if you want. I am not sure it is my place for a drink, but I am sure I will be fine in your company at least".

"Mmmhm it is, I haven't been there but Duke makes it out to be pretty bad. The management sucks we are fixing the problem. I agree, again management sucks..we are the bouncers, if they aren't going to keep these girls safe its our duty as soldiers to protect the  weak and defenseless. Yeeesh is right, it is one thing to be giddy, again that's why we three trained warriors are going to put a stop to the out right molestation ..Me and duke plan to buy out the bar from the owner and run it properly once our duration of service has run out..." Scott just nodded and looked Jessica dead in the eye as she spoke and he responded to her statements

"Duke, normally we would get all dressed in some fancy suits and take you to a jazz club, but you need to be reminded of what it means to be a solider, Now let's haul ass and move out!" Scott walked over to the jeep and held the passenger door open for Jessica" Your chariot awaits madam."  Duke sat in the driver's seat and waited for Scott and Jessica to get in so they could hit the bar together. Once the three were situated Duke drove out of the base and into the night towards the bar.

OOC: You may have to redo your references. since the album system got borked when Tem redid the system.

Jessica nods in response, though thinking that it sounds like a risky venture, especially if it has a bad reputation. However, it sounds like it could work with the right staff and such. While the two men are by no means utter and perfect gentlemen, they are still a far cry better than the scummy people running the place right now."Hmmmm, so you plan to stop serving at some point then?", is her most pressing question to them.

The lieutentant giggles at the cute little gesture and even curtsies a bit to play along."Ohh thank thee, brave opener of doors", she returns with playfully and climbs into the car and let them take her to this bar.

"If our terms of service finish and this works out, maybe something else will come along. I just play it ass it cums."  Duke said as Jessica got seated in the jeep, and Scott climbed in the back. The rumbling of the engine muffling Duke's words a bit, Scott tapped Jessica on the shoulder to ask for the flask. During the long drive bar the three talked and passed the flask until it ran out. The three arrived at the bar an hour later quickly entering and claiming the table at the center of the bar. There is barely enough to time to get settled in before the waitresses get groped and all three have to split up to restrain the unruly patrons, only able to regroup periodically at the table. The men tipped each waitress that was groped 100 dollars to make sure they were well compensated, not just for the ordeal but to make sure they are financially well off. After a long night of drinking and fighting the three walked the waitresses to their cars, before taking the jeep and driving one girl home.

Once the dropped her off the trio went back to the base, Scott and Jessica sat in the back seat letting the waitress ride in the front. Duke drove once again because he hardly drank. Scott took another swig from the flask, having refilled it at the bar hours ago." So do you still want to quit the service Jess?"

Jessica nods understandingly and while she takes the flask a few times, she is not really much of a drinker and most often just passing it on. She does her best to look out for the waitresses and such at the bar, but most of the roughhousing is done by the other two. She mostly spent her time with conversing with various people there and trying to have a good time. The bar scene was never really much her thing anyway, but at least she could be some help to the poor females there. She does end up slightly buzzy, but nothing too bad. She is definitely a bit more giddy.

She is then asked if she still wants to quit. She sighs deeply."Well, yes, I kind of want to. I am not really getting anywhere and what I do is hardly noticed or appreciated. I think it is better to use my talents elsewhere".

Scott put his arm around Jessica and let her rest against him." I think there are at least one or two waitresses that appreciate you." Scott leaned on Jessica as they road back to the base. "If anything do it for people like them, not for officers who only see you as an ASSet." Scott turned his head and smoked a cigarette, making sure not to blow smoke on Jessica. After smoking it down he flicks his cigarette out the window and leaned on Jessica once more. "Is that why you're in the military? For the recognition?" Duke asked glancing at Jessica in the rear view mirror. 

The road was dark once they left the city, the head lights were the only light that could be seen as they traveled the long bumpy forest road that lead back to the base.

Jessica grumbles a bit at the notion it is the recognition in itself as that is not at all the case."It has more to do with the work, time and effort I put into it. That should produce more than it does right now. I am toiling away every day and this is what I get - getting stuck in this position for days and months, probably years. If my work is not up to par with what I aim to do, then there is not much reason left to do it. Despite what others might tell you, it's okay to be selfish and want something you aim for", she says, feeling a bit annoyed by the topic.

Duke Glanced up at the rear view mirror to see Jessica grumble and listened to her speech. "I only asked the question because the word 'recognition' was mentioned, I was not insinuating anything." Duke smiled and kept his eyes on the long winding road.  Scott Smiled over at Jessica "I couldn't agree more, but I can think of a few positions I would like to see you in for days, weeks, months and years." Scott joked as he held Jessica to his said letting her rest against him on the long ride back. "I can't say I don't agree with that, shiit why do you think I'm probably going to leave the military and operate a sleazy dive bar? I wanna spend the rest of my life getting my dick sucked and playing cards at a bar, not toiling away at paper work or dying off in a jungle for some executive." Soon they arrived back at the base, Duke parked his car in front of the barracks. Scott opened the back door and stepped out, holding it open for Jessica. "Here we will walk you back to your quarters." Scott said seeing Jessica stagger a bit, once Duke got out of the drivers seat he went on the other side of Jessica and put his arm around her to keep her stable and they both walked her back to the officers barracks.

Jessica listens on as they keep talking and also help her move about. She is not too affected, but she does enjoy getting the help still and it does feel nice with some "hands on" attention. She cannot help but make the underlying implied flirtation being given her way. The night is nice and dark, she doesn't have a lot of work to do tomorrow, which she can do at her own leisure mostly. They did try to make her feel better. A lot of things begin to add to up what she is about to suggest next. With red flared cheeks she turns to look at them just as they are about to reach the door."The night is still y oung and all...maybe we could continue the evening...inside, you know?".

"Indeed the night is young, and the flask is full." Scott said rubbing Jessica's back, Duke placed his hand on her shoulder. "Sounds like a party to me," Duke said as the three walked inside the Officer's Barracks.  Scott opened the door and looked to see if the coast was clear, Duke looked over at Jessica with a smile walking inside with her once Scott gave the thumbs up. The three walked into Jessica's room  before Scott locked the door behind them, he started to make him self more comfortable unbuttoning his fatigues and hanging them up on the coat rack by the door.  Duke looked into Jessica's eyes with a slight smile, kissing her as he helped her unbutton her uniform. Scott took a swig of the flask and passed it over to Duke before he took a swig and handed off to Jessica. 

Scott took off his under shirt  and hung it up before he started getting his pants. Duke continued to help Jessica with her top while she held the flask, unbuttoning his pants in the process. Jessica's room was really hot the three of them already starting to sweat heavily from the combination of the heat and the drinking. "It's really hot in here I'm already starting to sweat." Scott said going over to Jessica and helping her take off her uniform while kissing he lips and neck.