OOC: I have a number of ideas that could fit here.  But I don't want to over do it and probably won't make a third one while the current ones are going, unless this one does not get any replies for a while.  One or both of my current ones might transition into other ideas I currently have.  That said, this is a bit of a test story.  The idea here is to mix toilet activities in with the sex, don't know how into those things I actually might be, the point here is to find out.  This aspect of the story could be relatively short.

IC: It was late in the lunch hour as Ashley made her way to one of the back girl's rooms.  It was a room she picked with some reluctance, some excitement.  The was an unspoken rule and unofficial tradition regarding this bathroom.  If a boy managed to sneak in uncaught and found a girl in one of the stalls, she was expected to willingly fuck him then and there.  It certainly didn't happen daily but rumors suggested it was rare to go more than a week without it happening.  Rumors that were occasionally confirmed by the girls involved, so no one really doubted the truth of the tradition that was apparently at least several decades old, started long before any of the current students arrived.

It was impossible to know if she would experience that today.  There were no boys around when she went through the door, but she was going to be in here for at least a little while, so there was a chance.  She paused in front of the mirror for a moment, just to look herself over. then she walked into one of the middle stalls.  She closed the door behind her but did not lock it.  The idea being if another girl walked in, they wouldn't see anything but a boy could easily open the door.

She pushed her pants and panties down and sat.  She was half ashamed, half excited to be in this situation.  She had never felt so dirty or slutty, she was not a virgin but only had sex a few times so far and fairly 'boring' conventional sex too, she realized she had to take a moment to clam herself before she could relieve herself, and it felt like she might have to relieve herself both ways.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up