Moon Goddess Short Stories

#masturbation #first time #erotica

A LITTLE FAIRYTAIL OF EVERYDAY

I see my image reflected in the thin plate that lies before my eyes. I'm naked, today I decided to observe myself. The small tapered hands lift the long hair, removing the frame from that picture that is my body. I let my hair fall back in a red tide. They touch my skin as if they were silk threads. I caress my neck, the outline of my jaw and then I fall down along the collarbones. I caress, explore and watch the hardening nipples and the appearance of a surprised expression on my young lips. Those little pink diamonds are jewels blossomed on the flourishing hills that quiver to be caressed. I take one in my slender hands and start squeezing it: it is soft and velvety. I squeeze my legs with each massage as the bud of flesh at its peak hardens so overwhelmingly it is almost painful. It stings, it wants to be satisfied. I just lick it, moisten it and start stroking it with circular movements of my thumb. I feel something stirring inside of me. A drive, an instinct that my hand possesses: both have come to conquer the rosebuds and are now torturing them. They pinch, pull, caress. The reflection sends me back only shining eyes and red cheeks, while my breathing becomes more and more labored. My legs tremble and I slide to my knees as an increasingly powerful force pushes me to just touch your abdomen: I arched my back as if I had received a shock and I get off. I feel throbbing between my legs and I need to quench this thirst that dries up my jaws and makes me prey to instincts. The hand slips carelessly between my thighs: I find myself hot and wet. I feel my warm folds melt under my fingers as I search for the hidden bud of flesh between them. When I find it a sob comes from my lips and I moan. I'm alone in the house, I can moan and slip on the cool floor in front of the mirror. I fix my gaze, my reflection, those languid eyes lost in the pleasure of the flesh that I give myself while I caress the pearl between my fingers with care and passion. Repeated moans and broken breaths cloud the glass. It is a tide that rises and rises with each wave and I feel it take me and lead me towards a precipice: my muscles contract and I bring my free hand towards my nipples. I know they move synchronously: one pulls and pinches, the other caresses with circular and sensual movements, ever faster. I feel it growing in me again and again. Then comes the peak. The heat spreads as if a lava balloon had exploded in my belly and I collapse to the ground. My body is shaken by continuous contractions as my hand is reluctant to leave the warm alcove of my labia majora. I moan, shiver and scream my pleasure: it is a liberation. I breathe in and out slowly as I try to catch my breath and curl up on myself. I look at that naked woman in front of me, loose and soft, as if she were not my reflection. She is sensual and adult with that satisfied look. The hand slips on my belly: the pale and silky skin welcomes my touch while under its layers I feel a hidden core pulsing and a new spark begins to rekindle ....

spacer.png

• 4 months later...

REMEMBERING YOU

I sense you. I freeze in the safety of the fetal position. I'm not wrong, my body isn't wrong: it's you. Under the thin cotton that cover my naked skin, I can feel your body. It adheres perfectly to mine as if the joint was created by a divine hand. So perfect, so comforting. I can feel the thrill of my heart, run through my veins and make me shaking. It pulsates. My belly throbs demanding, as your manhood remembers the unfulfilled desire that has lain in our bodies for far too long. The desire is palpable and thick and creeps into the tender flesh of my folds, sensitive even just to your presence. Your hands slide along my belly exploring and searching for the soft curves you fell in love with. I moan, radiant and throbbing. I finally perceive you. Finally you are with me, mine as you have always been and I yours completely. Passion ignites, it envelops us like flames whose embers never go out. And then the meats melt and dance and beat and sweat. Love, hate, frustrations, fears and joy. Deep, pure ecstasy that pours into our nerves as we explode free and together in this slow and constant tango made by our bodies, damaging our flesh, fluids and sweat that mix. The peak comes and surprises me like a virgin. I scream. I fall. I tremble. The pleasure you cause in my mind is uncontrollable. I clench my fists and arch myself against your chest. I feel your perfume from afar. I feel your hot breath on my neck. It's me, it's you, it's us, together again and again, over and over in endless cycles of crossed destinies. Now in the peace of this flesh corrupted by pleasure I seek your lips. A kiss. I want a single single kiss, which then turns into a war of thoughts and feelings. Why didn't our lips meet tonight? I open my eyes to this sweet poisoned dream. And still I miss you.

__original_drawn_by_nekobell__sample-5ce

Archived