THE TAKING OF ELIZABETH.....(IsabellaRose & KinkyKathy)

Sylvia was overjoyed with how well her plan had been turning out so far.  Ever since she saw the striking brunette at the library she knew she had to have her.

It took little time for her henchmen to break into her apartment while Elizabeth was at work....most security systems always had fatal flaws...the trick was to hack into the girl's laptop.  Once done, the 30 year old professional dominatrix would see every site the girl visited, as well as having total access to her e mail accounts.  Finally one evening everything paid off.  A chime sounded on Sylvia's computer, signaling that her prey was on line.  Sylvia could hardly believe what she was seeing.....

The mild mannered shy appearing brunette was a closet BDSM fan!  to her suprise she watched as Elizabeth visited numerous bondage sites then went to a chat room in yet another BDSM site.  For Sylvia, this was too good to be true.  Who could've possibly guessed that the shy brunette had a kink side?

The time had come, Sylvia decided, to show the girl what it would be like to live out her fantasies.  She waited until night then sent a man over to kidnap her.

A tall hooded man broke into the girl's apartment and snuck into her bedroom.  Despite her struggling he was able to chloroform her.  Once she was out, he quuckly stripped her and gagged her, then waited on the side of the bed for her to wake up.

Elizabeth awoke with a throbbing sensation in her head and nausea churning her stomach. What had happened? She tried to move, but found she could not. Nausea churned her stomach, making her want to vomit, and when she tried to take a breath, she found she couldn't. Something covered her mouth. She tried to reach for it, but her arms wouldn't work. She tugged and struggled and tried to move, and slowly reality crept into her mind. She was tied up. She moved on the bed, shifting her weight, trying to get any kind of motion, to figure out how she was bound and what she could do about it when she realized she was also very much nude.

She moved her head, craning her neck around to see who might have done this to her, and her eyes settled on the tall man beside her bed. She gasped and tried to scream, but the gag prevented any sound from escaping. 

No oh god no please no, she thought,  certain that she was about to be raped, murdered, or both. She struggled even more, thrashing futilely against her bonds.

"About time you woke up," the hooded man said...."Time for you to go to your new home....."

While she was out he tied her hands behind her back and bound her ankles tightly together.  As she squirmed he ran a finger over her nipples.

"I love a girl that has fight in her....your'e gonna need that.  But first, better check out the merchandise...."

With that, he shoved a finger down between her bound legs and into her pussy, pumped in and out a few times then pulled out and tasted his finger.

"mmmm....nice....Mistress is gonna love this...."

Taking duct tape, re reinforced the ballgag already stuffed in her mouth.   Once he was sure she was silenced enough, he picked her up and slung her over his shoulders like a bag of rice, carried her out the door and into the back seat of the car.  They drove for a while until they came across a huge mansion.  Going through the gate, he took the car to the rear of the house.  A tall woman with jet black hair and blue tips was waiting.  The man pulled the still struggling captive from the car, carrying her inside the house.  Inside a metal cage was on the floor waiting, the same kind used to house large dogs.

Elizabeth was shoved into the cage, the door closed and locked.  The cage was confining enough that she had to fit in on her knees, crouched over.  The woman paid the man and he walked out.

Sylvia slowly walked around the cage, gazing down at the naked and gagged captive.

"Welcome to your new home," she said...."you are going to be my sex slave...."

She reached in through the bars of the cage to remove the tape and gag, then stood there to see her reactions.

"You can't do this!" yelled Elizabeth from her knees inside the cage. She craned her neck to look up at the woman. Who did she think she was? "Let me out this instant."

She had been terrified of the man, but this woman didn't seem quite as threatening. If she could get out of this cage, she was certain she could overpower the woman and make a run for it. Whatever this was, she was not going to just lie down and take it.

Sylvia laughed with the tone of a true dominatrix.....she crouched down to look her new sex toy straight in the eyes.

"Don't look now," she remarked...."but I already have....and just how far do you think you'd go with your hands tied behind your back and your ankles bound?....Better off that you know your place from the start.  My name is Sylvia...you will address me as Mistress Sylvia or simply Mistress.  As of now, you have no name....you will be called whore, slut, bitch, whatever I wish depending on my mood....you will be my bedroom whore, my sex slave.  You will be fucked, fucked often and in both holes.  You must be broken of course but the duration of your training and torture will depend on how you behave...."

She got up and walked slowly around the cage.

"You can yell as much as you want....the mansion is soundproofed...I paid a good deal of money to have it done, just for loud slaves.  Now, time for your training...."

Sylvia unlocked the cage door and pulled the girl out by her bound feet.  Reaching for her wrists, she pulled her up to a standing position....Despite being a woman, the dominatrix was remarkably strong after years of slave training.  Half leading, half dragging the girl, she led her into another room.  It looked like a medieval dungeon....whips chains and handcuffs dangled from one wall....shelves filled with a variety of dildos on another.  In the center was ropes dangling from the ceiling.  Sylvia took the ropes and cinched them tightly around the base of the girl's tits, then took a winch and slowly began pulling the girl upwards until her feet barely touched the ground.

"Now then," she said...."you'll stay here hanging by those beautiful boobs of yours overnight....in the morning I will come back in and see just how cooperative you are...."

Sylvia closed and locked the door, turning off the light as she left.

Elizabeth screamed. "HELP! HELP!" She screamed over and over until her throat was raw and it was obvious that either no one heard her, or of they did, no one was coming to help. She tried to collect herself, to assess the situation. She had been taken from her apartment, in her sleep, to a strange house with a woman who claimed to now own her. This was not a joke. This was real. She had been abducted to be a sex slave.

She stood on tippy toes, ankles bound, hands bound behind her back, the rough rope pulled tight underneath her breasts. She tried to move, to get her feet under her, to move her arms to a position from which she could manipulate something. But it was useless. She was stuck here. She started crying. If she hadn't been in bed when they took her, if she had been out anywhere and wearing makeup, the tears would have left rivulets of mascara running down her cheeks. As it was, she felt her tears run down her face and drip onto the floor. This was impossible, a nightmare.

She stood there, her mind racing, trying to come up with any idea of why she had been taken, where she was, or how to escape. Anything she could figure out might help her escape. Her head still throbbed from whatever they had used to knock her out, and her stomach felt weak. She did her best to concentrate, but exhaustion weighed her body down. She stood as best she could, her legs starting to cramp, desperate for a break, for the ability to move from this one position. Her muscles screamed for relief, but none was forthcoming. She waited, sobbing, in pain, and hoping that any moment she would wake from this nightmare.

Sylvia stretched and yawned the next morning, then scrambled out of bed, putting on only a black lace bra and matching panties....she felt like a child on Christmas morning...she couldn't wait to play with her new toy....in this case, her new toy was a nude girl.

She walked into the playroom and turned on the light....there was no windows in the room, making orientation for slaves even harder....they wouldn't know if it was day or night.  Sylvia gazed at the beauty hanging by her tits, her head slightly bowed....it looked like she might've had a few minutes sleep, or maybe just passed out from agony....her tits were dark purple and swollen.....

Sylvia took a glass of water and threw it on the girl's face.  "WAKE UP SLAVE!," she called out....."Time to start your first full day of slave training...."

She took a pair of clamps and secured them to the girl's nipples, then attached long lengths of strings to the clamps, securing the other ends to a pole about 5 feet in front of her.  She pulled on the strings until the girl's nipples stretched then tied them in place.

"well slut," she said, waqlking slowly around her captive.   "Have you decided to submit to me, or shall I continue?"

Fear filled Elizabeth's eyes as she sputtered fully alert, water dripping from her face and chest. The horrible woman stood before her in her underwear. Elizabeth didn't know what to expect, but then she saw the clamps. They were brutal pain as they pinched her nipples tight, and even more so as they stretched her painfully.

"Why are you doing this?" Elizabeth's voice was hoarse from screaming and crying through the night. "Please..." she sobbed. "Please let me go. I didn't do anything to you. I won't tell anyone. Please..."

Sylvia went to the wall and took a black leather whip in hand....as she walked over to the swaying captive, she tapped the handle of the whip in the palm of her hand.

"First of all slave," she said...."before you say anything else, every sentence must start with 'Mistress' or Mistress Sylvia,' is that clear?"

with that, she took the whip and smacked the girl's ass over and over.  "you won't tell anyone because you'll never leave here..."

'WHACK!.....'WHACK'!

"you didn't do anything because I haven't told you to do anything....."

'WHACK!'

"You are owned property....MY property, and the sooner you learn this the better..."

Sylvia struck the girl on both tits over and over, the constant pull on the clamps obviously causing even more pain.  Putting the whip back, Sylvia went to the pole holding the strings on the girl's nipples....she pulled them even more then retying the strings to the pole.  From there, she took rope, tied it tight around the girl's waist then tied the other end to the pole behind her.  Now, she was trapped.

She went up to the girl's face.  "I'm going to leave you here for another 4 hours as punishment for speaking without properly addressing me...."

"No!" Elizabeth screamed the word before she could think, then quickly added, "please, M... Mistress." She tried to remember what the woman had said. "Mistress, please don't leave me here. Please."

Pain had blossomed all over her body. Her muscles ached from being in the same position for so long, and her ass and breasts throbbed with the pain of being struck. Her nipples felt like they were being pulled off and she wanted to do nothing other than cry. She had dreamed of bondage when it was safe, an idea, a theory, something she could visualize and imagine, something dangerous and exotic, but being here, in this situation, without any of the trappings of the scene she had head about.. no safe word, no agreement or discussion before hand. This wasn't BDSM, this was torture, and it was nothing like she'd imagined.  

With ropes holding her waist back and the nipple strings keeping her thrusted forward the captive was trapped, moving in either direction caused agonizing pain.  Sylvia left her alone in her torment, locking the door and relaxed out on her patio, overlooking her vast estate.  Eventually, once her slave had been broken she would allow her some freedom for excercise....the walls surrounding her huge back yard were bordered by tall trees and an electrified fence.  With no neighbors on either side, it was perfectly safe.

But first her slave had to be trained.

She finally returned....her captive was still feebly moving and whimpering.  Sylvia brought over her favorite weapon, the device that never failed to force orgasms out of the most stubborn slaves.  She plugged in the Hitachi Magic Wand, attached it to a rope crotch harness, stuffed the half dome head up tight against the girl's pussy and turned it on full power.  With pleasure would come pain....the constant climaxing would cause the girl to sway and move and when she did of course her nipples would hurt like hell.