[Role Play] April Learns To Whore

spacer.png

Dominick Jones pulled up to the driveway, 15 minutes early, like usual. He was always told if you’re on time you’re late, but if you’re early, you’re on time. He especially wanted to make a good impression to these rich ass white folks, who were going to be paying him $250 an hour to tutor their daughter April for the upcoming school year. He did the math in his head, 6 hours a day, that’s 1500 a week...”That shit adds up quick, I ain’t never made this much money in my fucking life, as much as I hate white people sometime, it’s times like this that makes me think, they ain’t all bad...” Looking around, it was like that old recognition game you would find in magazines growing up, which one of these things does not belong. It was clearly his car, an old 2007 Honda Civic, surrounded by BMW’s, even a Rolls Royce, the kind you don’t drive yourself but looks like it come with a old white guy name Reeves to drive it for you.

Her school wasn’t allowing students to attend classes on site, and she really didn’t do well with the distance learning, and because they wanted to make sure he was not bringing COVID into their home, he would be asked to sleep in their guest house, that’s right not room, but a whole damn guest house. They were loaded, and he was lucky to be recommended for the job, by his  college professor who was friends of the family and Dominick needed the job!

”Alright Dom, put on your white face, and charm the fuck out these rich folks, I just hope they the Hillary Clinton type of white folks, and not the NRA, Make America Great Again kind...” He rung the door bell and waited for someone to let him in.

@KinkyKathy

The Williams family was what the Chesapeake bay aristocracy called 'new money', meaning their wealth didn't originate from England or Europe but accumulated right here in the new world.  The Williams held controlling interest in one of the last remaining major news publications on the east coast.

The mansion was exactly that, in every sense of the word...3 stories tall with a guest cottage and maid's quarters, a 6 car garage stuffed with Rolls Royce, Jag, Lammy's and BMW's.  There was a huge swimming pool, tennis court and a private dock leading out to a boathouse.

But The Pandemic doesn't recognize rich from poor and April's school didn't open this year.  Her parents decided to home school her but kept her seperated from her friends.  Yes, she was allowed to hang out with them but to allow them to join their daughter in the same house to home school would be a bit too much.

April was a natural blonde....she had just turned 13 two weeks before but you wouldn't think so by looking at her.....all the women in the family developed early and April was no exception, already wearing a size 30 bra by the time she was 12.  She was a virgin, hoping for the classic 'right guy' to come along and at that tender age neither her or her parents were in any hurry for her to lose her virginity.

The doorbell rang and Miles, the family butler answered the door.

"We have been expecting you Mr. Jones," the 60 plus year old man said...."The Mr and Mrs are out but I have been instructed to bring you upstairs aqnd let you and your student become acquainted....you will be living in the guest cottage just out from the double doors next to the pool in back...."

The butler led the man up the grand staircase and down a hall.  Near the end was a bedroom.  Miles knocked.

"C'mon in Miles," a youthful voice chirped.  The door opened and on a bed, laying on her belly was the now 13 year old April, kicking her legs playfully while looking at Facebook.

"This is your tutor, Miss......Mr. Jones, this is April Williams...."

The girl, dressed in shorts high enough to almost reveal a pubescent pussy and a tight tank top, sat up and held out a hand.large.21329672.jpg.0a67d4bf91a4805fc3007ce34f08c62e.jpg

This was the most lavish shit Dominick had ever seen, like MTV cribs type shit! He didn’t even know if that show was still on air but the man was in awe! He never imagined actually setting foot in a mansion like this! Gold vaulted ceilings, marble floors, million dollar paintings along the walls, it was truly impressive 

They arrived at April’s room, and knocked on the french doors into the young girls bedroom. She had solid gold trim on the frame, “What the actual fuck,” he thought, “This little bitch probably gonna be a spoiled pain in the ass!” They entered, and there she was laying on her enormous bed! 

He couldn’t help but notice her rump was rather plump for a 13 year old middle schooler, especially for a white girl “God damn, look at the ass on this little bitch here, how in the world can she only be 13?! He ass is practically hanging out the shorts!” Dominick unconsciously let a mmmh slip out underneath his breath, with out even realizing it. He extended his hand to meet hers

”April, Dominick  Jones, nice to meet you finally, you can call me Mr. Dom” He certainly wasn’t expecting to be tutoring such a young hottie but, he reminded himself April was only 13, even if she had the body of a grown woman. This job just got a whole lot more interesting 

Hello Mr. Dom," the young nymph said cheerfully, rising off the bed to shake his hand, her braless shit revealing the fullness of her teen breasts.

"Guess Miles told you what you'll be doing here....that will be all Miles," she said.  The butler nodded then left the room.  The girl looked the man over, top to bottom...he was young but she expected that...matter of fact, she pleaded with her father not to hire someone as old as Miles.  She had nothing against black men....she had been told by whispering friends how hung they were and someday she had hoped to find out for herself, but at the time she had just turned 12.  A year later she was no closer to exploring sex---with black men or otherwise---and with social and sexual taboos all she had was her occasional fantasies.

"Fuckin' virus," she continued as she got up and walked to the window.  She stood there gazing out at the vast estate, posing so her rear end was in perfect display.  "I still hang with some of my friends but mom and dad don't think the school is safe.....I have a powerful laptop and the private school I go to---was going to---does offer on line classes but my parents feel it would be better if I had s home school tutor...."

April went to her huge walk in closet.  "Do you mind if I got dressed?.....I won't take long, you can wait here in my room...."

She went in, stripped nude and fished a short dress from the rack then went to a dresser, took out a pink aqnd black lace pair of panties and a lace bra.

She emerged from the closet and sat down on her mini couch.

"Ok," she said...."what do we do first?

Before Dom could even answer April was off to her closet, and busying about, getting dressed. Still hard to believe she was only 12, April had such a curvy body for a pre-teen. 

He couldn’t help but peek, leaning over a little thinking he might get a glimpse of her birthday suite, but the closet was too big and deep. As she emerged in a low cut, cleavage revealing, short dress that had barely enough fabric to cover her young, shapely rear end, perhaps April catchers her new tutor trying to sneak a peek! But he played it off like he was leaning over to reach into his computer bag, poorly perhaps, but she didn’t say anything so Dom continues 

“Umm..okay,” he adjusts his glasses, blushing with embarrassment a bit, flashing a nervous smile, “Well, As pretty as that dress is, April, umm, its a little revealing” he pulls out a new mac book pro. “I want to keep the environment as, close to a school environment as possible so, Im gonna ask you to actually change into your school uniform, and then were actually not going to hold class in your bedroom, thats seems a little inappropriate...hehe” he chuckled  

April giggled and pouted.  Overly developed at her age, she had already found joy in prick teasing the boys in her school.  What would happen if she tried the same stunt with an adult?

She decided to find out with her tutor.  "If that's what you want Mr. Jones," she replied.  Without stopping to return to the closet, she pulled off the dress, revealing her ample body in bra and panties.  She strutted back into the closet, her tight ass swaying as she walked.  Angling the mirror on the door so he could see her changing, she fished out the plaid black and red pleated short skirt and white starched blouse, similar to the uniform used by catholic schoolgirls.

She turned and came out of the closet, still buttoning the front, her bra still very much visible.  For a virgin, she was pulling out all the stops.

Dominick couldn't belive how embolded April was, only 12 and yet so permiscious already, stipping down to nothing but her lace bra and panties. She wasn't shy about her lewd perogotive, the young pre-teen was definitly trying to entice him! But into what. What in the Chris Hansen to catch a predator type shit was this?!

"What the fuck, is this little bitch really doing this right now,  this has to be some kind of test, this can't be real can it, a 12 year old, this hyper sexual?" he thought to himself, perplexed!

Dominick had heard lots of stories about how young white girls or pretending to be into black guys sexually, having sex with them, only to trap them into a rape charge. Maybe she was one of these kinds of girls, and she had some sick fetish for accusing black guys of rape and trying to ruin them! He took a deep breath and composed himself, he wasn't going to fall for her lewd tricks, but fuck her little body was surly something to behold, like her curves we better than some full grown women! He couldn't help but stare, but he convinced himself he wouldn't touch her. In fact thinking about it more and more made him angry, the fact that she would try to set him up like that and trap him into some bullshit rape charge pissed him off. He was certian that was what this was!

"Okay, yeah, that's...Somewhat better," he shakes his head with disappointment,  "I kind of forgot just how....um....yeah," Dom scratched the back of his neck "What the fuck is wrong with Catholic people, making such a tempting uniform, ugh...." then as he was about to stand up, to gather his things Dom noticed he had a bit of a half-chub going...worst timing ever. He couldn't deny, little April had the body of a sexual goddess, even at 12, she was very attractive, cute in the face too! Watching a pretty girl prance around half naked in sexy lingerie would make any man arouse. But it wasn't just that, it was the fact it felt so taboo, she was only 12, he was in her bedroom, and everything just felt so forbidden, it was all really turning him on 

April, the just-turned-13 year old had no intention of following through---at her age, she wasn't even sure what the phrase meant.....hell, she only got her first period 2 weeks ago!  

But one thing she learned from her older friends was how to tease guys....one of her friends had claimed they had their first sex with a boy but she was the same age as April....who knew if her friend was telling the truth or just bullshitting?

April sat on a chair facing her tutor, opening and closing her legs, her white knee high stockings parting to reveal pink lace panties, the kind of lingerie her parents had no idea she bought.  For April, all this was just a game, an adolescent game to see just how far she could tease and arouse this grown man.  Who knows, maybe he'd do the unthinkable (in her mind) and show her his cock?  of course that's how far it would go....he wouldn't be foolish enough to advance past that stage, would he?

April put her thumb in her mouth.....

• 2 weeks later...

He had a look of embarrassment on his face, even though Dominick's chocolate complexion would hide just how much he was blushing, what couldn't hide was the enormous bulge growing in his pants. He watch her suck on that thumb so seductively, it was starting to piss him off even more, how she just teased him, knowing there wasn't anything he could do, he wanted to show her.

"Hey, I said lets go,' snatching her by the wrist, he looked very stern and fed up with her games "Look I have a job to do, and I don't think this is really appropriate for a grown man to be in a teenagers room, while she's clearly acting too strangely, what the fuck are you trying to pull here April? Strutting around half-naked, spreading your legs like that" Dom towered over the girl, never letting go of her wrist, he had positioned himself between her legs, and had a tight grip of her arm

The petite blonde venus continued to tease and taunt him.  This was going to be even more fun than she first thought....he wouldn't dare do anything with her, leaving April to flirt and try to make him blush.

"Who....me?," she said in her most innocent baby girl voice, wide eyed as she slowly lowered a hand down between her legs and inside her panties.  Keeping an eye on him she rubbed it over her virgin pussy.  April saw the bulge in his pants and giggled.  Of course he wouldn't dare to try anything sexual with her.....her parents checked him out with a fine tooth comb.  Besides, she just turned 13.....talk about jailbait!

As she looked at the bulge, she wondered just how big of a cock he had....like all girls her age, she heard whispering stories about how hung many black men were, even though none of her friends....that she knew of, anyway....had any more experience than she did.

"Hey, what are you doing?," she called outwhen he grabbed her arm, standing between her open thighs.

“That’s what I should be asking you, I told you to get your things and we are to go to the study room, you didn’t listen!”

He couldn’t believe that she would be so bold, to spread herself open and start masturbating in front of him! She was a wild child, which should not be so surprising really, most these spoiled rich kids are, no discipline and they think they can do whatever they want

“You think thats funny, teasing me like that, huh you little brat, playing with yourself in front of me!”  Dominick snatched April from the chair, the girl fell forward to her knees “I was going to start todays lesson with History, but of plans, since you wanna be bratty little cunt, Im going to teach you a different lesson!” He smiled with a terrible grin of dubious intent

April couldn't believe this was happening.....her teasing game with this man had suddenly gone horribly wrong......

"HEY, LET GO OF MY ARM!," she called out, trying to wrestle free of his iron grip and pull away.  He took her and pushed her down by her shoulders, the girl landing on the bedroom floor on her knees.   He stood there in front of her, towering above.  She was eye level to his crotch, staring at his bulge close up....even concealed inside his pants she could see it was huge.

"Look," April stammered...."I....I made a mistake.....I was just...just playing around....I didn't mean to....No, you wouldn't dare....."

She trembled, wanting to run but it was clear that he was now in charge.  Blocking her way out April was trapped.

Dominick swung out with his free hand and smacked April across the face, “Its too fucking late, Ive already made up my mind, if you think it’s a good idea to push my limits, i’m going to return the favor!” He undid the buckle of his belt letting go of her wrist the brown skinned man held the belt out at both ends folded over and popped the leather together, giving it a little slack then pulling it together quickly!

”For your first lesson in discipline, Im going to give you some lashings, now lift up your skirt and turk around!”

@KinkyKathy

Dominick swung out with his free hand and smacked April across the face, “Its too fucking late, Ive already made up my mind, if you think it’s a good idea to push my limits, i’m going to return the favor!” He undid the buckle of his belt letting go of her wrist the brown skinned man held the belt out at both ends folded over and popped the leather together, giving it a little slack then pulling it together quickly!

”For your first lesson in discipline, Im going to give you some lashings, now lift up your skirt and turk around!”

@KinkyKathy

April screamed as her face was slapped hard.  Her own parents had never slapped her----possibly one good reason she had discipline problems.

She stared at the dominant young man.  She couldn't believe it.....she just turned 13!  he couldn't....he wouldn't possibly dream of punishing her.  Banking on that thought she looked up at him.

"I'm not gonna do any such thing," she said defiantly...."I'm not gonna expose my panties and I sure as hell aren't gonna let you use that belt on me..."

She got up and went to the door.

"Let me past you," she said...."after I make some calls, your'e gonna be out of a job...."

• 3 weeks later...

April tried to push her way past, but Dom would not have it! She threatened to call her parents on him, which ticked him off even more! He expected as much, but he was going to beat her into submission; he was going to put the fear of God into this white little cunt!

”You got me fucked up bitch, Im not letting you go anywhere! Get you fucking ass back!” Dominick reached out and grab April by hair, and snatched her off her feet! April slammed against the floor, smack dab on her plump little ass! “You think that I’m giving you a choice, but it’s not an option, now do what the fuck I said!” Dom stood over top of the teenage brat one hand gripping the belt, rearing back over head, the other entangled in  the lock of her luscious hair

@KinkyKathy

The force and sudden domination convinced April that she had better do as he said, the belt swishing in the air being the deciding factor.  She didn't know what would be worse...being beat with the belt or having to explain how she got the marks on her ass.

She screamed as he grabbed her by the hair and literally took her off the floor....it felt like it was being yanked out of her head.....she landed on her ass on the floor, staring up at him.

Whimpering, she slowly hiked her pleated skirt up to her belly, exposing her pink panties.

Dominick turned April on her stomach! Her pretty, plump, white rear exposed in all it glory, “Prop that ass up you little cunt,” he yanked her hip, “On your knees, like this,” he arranged her how he wanted “look at yourself in the mirror, how hopeless and pathetic you look right now, after thinking you were hot shit! put your hands here” he placed them out in front of her and snatched her head back again forcing her to witness, he stood beside her!

”Now repeat after me!” He whacked her backside with the belt, it clapped against her skin, echoed and left a red splotch off skin glowing on her right butt cheek “I deserve to be punished for my behavior,  thank you Mr. Jones for disciplining me!” he whacked her backside again 

April faced the full length mirror....she was on hands and knees, bent forward, her tight creamy ass up.  JUst as he said, she did indeed look pathetic and vulnerable.  At 13, she was   a total virgin, untouched by anyone....

"I deserve to be punished for my behavior," she repeated, crying and whimpering...."thank you Mr. Jones for disciplining me...."

she winced, crying out as the belt made contact with her ass, leaving crimson zebra streaks on her cheeks.  She wanted to get up and make a run for the door, but it was behind her and he was standing beside her. She didn't have a chance to escape.

What was he planning for her....???

• 2 weeks later...

with each strike shes cried and sobbed, with each blow to her backside he felt more empowered to do what ever be wanted!

Her crying made his cock hard but he suddenly had this idea, maybe she was trying to make enough noise that the butler would come investigate, “You think you can fool me, you dumb little bitch, I know what you are trying to do!” I snatched her head back, a hand full of hair, tear streaming down her face “be quiet little girl, stop making all that noise, speak softly when following my commands or I’ll break your fucking jaw!” 

Obviously he could never do that because then her parents would know that he had did it, but he doubted she was thinking straight, he just wanted to make her very afraid 

@KinkyKathy

Edited by Room 1334

April felkt so embarrassed and humiliated, her skirt hiked up, only the slim fabric of her pink virgin panties standing in the way between her ass and the belt......the blows made it feel as if there was no fabric there.

In truth, she wasn't trying to get attention...if anything else, despite her treatnment, she didn't want the butlers and maids to hear them for fear he might punish her even more severely.

"Stop, please stop," she cried and sobbed.....her panty covered ass clearly showing crimson streaks beneath the fabric.