Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
JennyDK

The Loli Dragonborn emerges (JennyDK & Venari99)

JennyDK

Premise: @JennyDK and @Venari99

As the normal Dragonborn is out doing theirs to ensure the Tamriel's safety and many other quests, another Dragonborn is also out there. Only this one has gotten the blood from an ancient dragon of fertility. She is a slut by nature and has always sought out to pleasure her unsatiable needs for sex. She has no knowledge of this until she is summoned by the Gray Beards. Here she learns about her powers, but knowledge and tutoring in the way of the sexy voice is not without a cost in the lonely temple. I have made some custom Shouts as well, feel free to suggest more: Dragon shouts:

• Alter Age
  • Alter body
  • Add body parts
  • Call Demons
  • Enlarge body parts
  • Extreme stamina
  • Force orgasm
  • Indestructable body
  • Instant erections
  • Prolong orgasm
  • Remove items (clothes, armour and so on)
  • Renew stamina
  • Shout of Clones
  • Shout of strength
  • Soundwave of Lust

---------------------------------------------

Freya Jurgenson, is the second Dragonborn to have emerged, but unlike the more regular one, she is rather special in more ways than one. One is, of course, her very young age of just 10 years old and the other being her bloodline, which stems from ancient times, inheriting the lineage of older dragonborns, but which much different powers than the normal one.

She left her village a few days ago in search of adventure, fearless and dauntless. She set off to the large city of Whiterun in hopes of finding her fortunes, fame, riches and of course fun adventures.

However, on her way there, she sees a huge beast in the sky, flying about a ruined guard tower with a few archers taking shots at what looks like the dragons of old - beasts long since thought extinct or just never existing in the first place.

Not held back by any cowardice, she storms closer to inspect the scene....

Venari99

The dragon roamed as he pleased, causing ruin and destruction in the land so woefully I'll equiped for fending it off. It screamed in excitement as it tore through the burning sky as it's fire pit up the night.

It was the first of many sent by it's master, but it enjoyed it's privilege, to be the first allowed to destroy these mortals simply felt so exhilarating. That was until the arrows began to strike it's hide. The dragon's path changing as it turned towards the men that shot at him, breathing his fire at them as they led him towards the ruined tower, there the beast played a game of cat and mouse with his prey, though he was growing irritated now as their arrows pierced his hide as lucky shots would knock off a few of his scales from time to time.

Again he let loose a bellow, only now it was not one of joy, but of rage, his eyes glowing red in the destruction he wrought, diving down now as he saw some of the humans group up. He would see to it they did not survive their assault on him, and he tired of these games. Landing now he reared back, preparing his claws to strike at these men, his lips curling as he pressed towards them, his maw snapping shut against an unlucky guard now as his fire welled up in his throat as he approached the rest, which moved to run, though the dragon was soon to follow, starting to give chance before he caught a whiff on the air as the young dragonborn entered upon the scene. His eyes turning towards her, fire dancing in his yellow primal eyes, the slit narrowing in them as he would move to approach her now. He sensed power... Danger towards his kind as he moved. Yet he knew it was his fate to try and kill this woman that could bring ruin upon him and his kin.

JennyDK

Freya moves closer and closer, not really at all fearing for her life or anything and simply studying the large beasts that roars fire, flies and in general is causing mayhem and trouble. She has a wide and cocky grin on her face while she places her hands on her hips, looking back at the dragon in defiance and almost nonchalantness. She carries no real armour, save maybe a few leather paddings here and there and carrying a basic dagger, though it is mostly there for utlility than combat. Anyone is able to see that beyond her young age and small body (except her enormous breasts and ass), she does not stand a chance against mere bandits with this getup and yet act like she already "got this".

"Hey dragon. Why don't you leave those poor sods alone? Or am I going to make you?", she says, her blood boiling for various reasons. Due to her lineage, her ass and pussy always wet and hot 24/7 and able to take a lot of abuse and size already, even without appropriate Shouts to do so. Of course, she has yet to learn why her body and mind are like they are.

Venari99

The dragon's eyes watched this woman as she approached so calmly. A distinct unease settling into him as he felt a strange desire wash over him. This human looked, not dangerous as his mind had initially thought, but rather enticing. His eyes looking her over as he would curl his lips at her, red fire seeming to hide behind those teeth, "You would speak for them?" He scoffed looking over towards the men, "They are pretty weak creatures, as are you." He stated chuckling as he turned away from her, the back of his mind still yearning for her, however in the meantime, he had more dangerous foes.

JennyDK

"Pffft...all bart and no bite! For someone as big and fierce looking, you are not very good at taking challenges are you? I am not scared of what is really just a big lizard. How about you come down here and we settle this, one on one? I bet you haven't proper fun for ages, am I right? I can outlast your body any day of the week, even if I were an old woman!", she says, voice full of confidence and determination. Her grin only seems to leave her face once she is talking and every little movement of her body causes the larger and softer parts of it to jiggle and wobble heavily. Her clothing doesn't leave much to the imagination either, but certainly enough to have to get closer to get a better view off. Freya is definitely certain taunting a dragon's pride is a sure way to get its attention, away from the poor soldiers.

Venari99

The dragon was moving towards the soldiers when the girl spoke again. He snorted turning around as she continued, moving towards her as he felt that familiar stirring within him, his pink horse cock slowly growing hard as he felt the arousal within him rising. His eyes moving over her womanly curves now with lust seeming to grow stronger the closer he'd move towards her. "Out last me?" He would rumble out chuckling. His eyes still tracing over her as he moved close enough that the woman could see his breath misting the frigid air, "You mean to fuck me into submission girl? A human sating a dragon?" He would continue chuckling as he glanced over his shoulder, the guards all running to cower in their tower now it seemed, "Oh you can try, I think I should like to see that, to feel that..."He said as his tongue would slither out now, tracing up her body, the thing massive compared to her, perhaps the size of her arm. The tip of it running along her sodden snatch, and assaulting the bare flesh on her body towards her breasts before his eyes narrowed on her own, "If you can then I shall leave you and your guards alone, my master will be content with my actions so far. I do not have to kill them." He said to her as he waited, pre beginning to bead at the tip of his now fully erect cock, the thing truly massive, perhaps longer than she was tall twice over, and nearly as thick as her frame, a pair of large balls that might even put her massive breasts to shame seemed to pulse bellow his shaft as his arousal became evident.

JennyDK

While she is not this cocky with other enemies or partners, she senses that it's the most efficient way to deal with beasts like this. It is not rooted in past experiences as dragons has been thought extinct by the general public, but it is like an instinctive reaction really. There is no wavering or any other signs of fear in the little girl, no matter how close the large dragon gets, even as his tongue lashes out to find out there are no panties below her short skirt. For now, she keeps her mouth shut and while she does moan out, she remains silent until she feels he has finished his wordly spiel. She knows his pride will indeed be his downfall in the end. She has no intention of letting him loose to wreck more havoc upon others or leave him to return to this master of his. In fact, she is learning more as she listens in. She licks her lips, as her arousal rises like nothing else."Mmmmmmm, that sounds like a fair deal to me. I hope you remember to fuel up on energy. You will need it, dragon!", she says finally and then slips off her easily-unequipable clothing, leaving her underage body fully naked and to display for the beast to ogle at and such. Luckily, he is rather large, so she can simply walk under him and then place both her jugs onto his throbbing shaft before placing rough and many kisses along the thick rod. Of course, she does intend to enjoy this to her fullest.

Venari99

The dragon had intended to retort, to say something to the girl in some epic monologue that was intended to astound the girl. However as he opened his mouth to speak he found her sliding underneath him, her massive jugs moving around his cock, a deep rumbling growl leaving him as she continued to add her tender kisses to the mix. He had not expected this, and the new sensation caused the dragon more pleasure than he had expected, this was something new, something his kind did not do. Yet he could feel his lust being pulled from him and into the throbbing erection that the girl attended now, his eyes lulling shut as he felt his orgasm intensified by her presence alone.

JennyDK

Freya snickers a bit to herself as she is certain that she took the large monster by surprise. She could almost tell he was about to burst some tedious and irrelevant monologue about whatever such beasts may find interesting or awe inspiring. Right now, she just wants to have her fun and accomplish her goal and luckily, they are very much intertwined. Despite her young age, she is very experienced, even more so than most wenches and whores around the land of Skyrim. Expertly placed kisses, licks and of course rubbing finds the most sensitive parts of the dragon's meaty flared dick, aiming to give the most pleasure possible. She can indeed sense she is making an impact on him, but at this point feels no need to further try and sound cocky, but rather just more normal lovingly, yet powerbottom-ey."Ohhh my! I have never had such a specimen before...so yummy too! Mmmmmmmm...I wonder if I should finish sloooow and rough or fast and hard?!", she utters before she stuffs as much as his wide flat flare tip into her mouth as possible, her tongue licking like it wants to taste of all his cock at once.

Venari99

The dragon felt it's knees began to shake now as her Aura overwhelmed him, his cock throbbing in her mouth now as he found his hips start to move, pushing his throbbing hard shaft further into her mouth, grunting and groaning at the tight space. His hips began rutting now, her ministrations driving him completely wild now, "You... Oh don't stop..." He barely managed to get out before his hips drove him in further, deeper into her mouth yet again, her throat starting to bulge from his sheer size, his eyes rolling back now as he enjoyed this new feeling.

JennyDK

His enjoyment, as well as her grip on his lust, gives great joy and pleasure to the young Dragonborn as well, happy that she can enjoy such things and still impact the world in ways she likes, with this one being the protector of the people and property he was ruthlessly attacking. Despite how rough he seems to go at here, there is no yielding in her efforts and in fact she only gets greedier and more eager to unleash her pheromones and body against his needy body and mind. Firm and experiences hands even find and gently knead his large ballsack while she sucks him off the best she can, which is quite heavily.

Venari99

There was a subtle give as his hips pushed forward, his eyes rolling back as his cock began to bulge in her stomach, a growl of pleasure leaving the beast as he felt the woman beneath him suck him off expertly, even going so far as to play with his giant balls, another growl of pleasure leaving him now.

The dragon born might also have started to notice the men she had come here to save at the ruined kerp's windows and at the opened door now. Lustful eyes watching her encounter with the dragon, seemingly many of them deciding to join in on the fun, though not caring to approach many of them had pulled down their pants, their cocks hanging out as theyd pump them, grunts of pleasure could be heard as they watched hungrily from the tower.

JennyDK

It doesn't take very long before the combined juices makes all of his length nicely coated and glistening, looking even more sexy and lewd as she withdraws her mouth from it, at least for now. She has no shame about others looking at all as she is fully happy with and embracing her eager and lustful nature. Despite how needy for dicks and sex she is, she doesn't see herself as slutty though, just a girl who has a bigger and more perverted appetite. One person tried to call her a skank once - he quickly got her revenge exacted upon him though as she made his own affairs aware to his wife.

She grins widely and then places herself on the ground, legs widely spread."Enough warm up! Time for me to feel how a dragon feels inside my cock craving child crevice!", she almost demands the dragon around. The sight before him  is immensely lewd with her pussy already making a sizeable pool of juices, as well as her thick inner thighs coated heavily too. Her labia lips throbs with delight as well as her monstrously tight backdoor.

Venari99

The dragon tears up when he felt the girl pull off of his cock, growling in annoyance as his pleasure came to an end before he heard her words. Chuckling at them as he watched her present herself lewdly to him a large clawed hand at the end of one of his wings would wrap around her waist as he positioned himself, grunting as he found her sex much looser than he expected, still feeling a tightness around him as he slowly slide into her, his eyes growing wide as he could feel her seem to suck him in. Groaning out loudly now as he watched his cock distend the woman's stomach, seemingly causing her no displeasure, but quite the opposite, the dragon found himself starting to rut against her now.

JennyDK

OOC: Would love to see a bit more dialogue from him if possible. It seems a bit weird he is so silent.

Freya knows very well how to wring out the full content of someone's nuts, no matter how big and enduring they seem to be. She gives him a confident and mirthful grin as he comes closer and aims his large horse shaped cock towards her open legs and of course sloppy wet underage pussy. Her entrance is hot like  a furnace already and soon greeting the dragon with her immense tightness. The large and wide flat flare has to push a bit to get past her labia lips, but as it does, she gives off a long and happy growl of joy and pleasure. Already slightly inside, her body almost sucks him on its own."Ahhhhh...nnghh....yyeessss..don't be shy now...you wanted this...don't you?", she teases him further.