A slow inhale preceded the sigh that left his lips. Eyebrows arched somewhat, as if he had been through these motions before, but still allowed genuine care with his words.

"Where to start.."

A smirk tugged at the corner of his lip, yet was without amusement and lingered as his footsteps quietly reported back to the quiet room before continuing.

"I, as many here I assume, have a desire for more than just a.. story. We create, we build, and often times destroy; but most importantly - we remember."

His eyes flared somewhat to add to the impact of the word, allowing it to hang in the air for a moment before continuing.

"There have been many sites and partners that have been displaced or removed, and here I am once again, searching for capable and memorable partners."

Arms spread apart with a light shrug, blinking crimson eyes slowly as his entrance was nearly completed.

"I, am Villiers."

Archived