Paradise Idea (Supensa x WickedCadrach)

Liam let out a weak chuckle as he watched Sanaa almost tripped over her own feet as she scurried to straddle his waist. "God what am I going to do with you two sluts." He softly moaned as he Sanaa's soaking wet cunt pressed against rock hard cock. 
As Tamara sat down on his face he got a good smell of her sweet lustful scent. Placing his hands on her slight curvy child like hip he licked her wet little slit well letting out a moan as he felt his cock enter Sanaa's soaking wet pussy. 
"Don't worry I'm going to make sure by the end of this you two will want to be my personal sluts." He muttered softly as he licked Tamara's pussy more before pushing it into her waiting cunt. 
Letting out muffled moans his tongue started swirl around inside the young girl as he wanted to get every inch of her. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wow~ Oh, wow," Tamara repeated the phrase as her eyes went wide. The sensation of Liam's skillful tongue working deep inside her sent shudders running through her thighs and up the small of her back. She sat back, pressing herself harder against him, urging him on as she shook and twitched with pleasure. Sanaa wasn't kidding. She had never felt anything like this before. Tamara grabbed at her chest, rubbing her rock hard nipples and pressing her exposed breasts together as she threw her shirt to the sand. 

In front of her, Sanaa let out a high pitched sigh, and began to crouch up and down on Liam's dick. She watched the glittering studs in his cock rippling in and out of Sanaa's bare pussy. She watched as her friend sank lower and lower, her breathing quickening as she began to bounce faster and faster. Tamara reached down, her small fingers reaching for her soaking clit, chasing the sensation that Liam gave her. Everything around them was glowing and a sparking halo rose off the moonlit ocean water. 

"Ohmygod, mister. Liam. Liam," Tamara moaned his name like a prayer, her awareness peeling away to the raw sensation tumbling through her body. 

"Tamara," Sanaa moaned. "Feel good. Feel soooo gooood!" 

Tamara looked back to her friend. Sanaa's mouth was open, her tongue hanging out as her eyes rolled in ecstacy. She flopped up and down on Liam's bucking hips, desperately, sloppily riding him, lost in the throes of her own pleasure. Liam's tongue swirled across her inner walls, and Tamara let out a squeal as a bolt of sensation arched her back. 

"Ooooh! Sanaa! I'm cu-I'm cumm-mmMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!" Tamara screamed as she threw her head back. Her body shuddered and a she felt a flush of wetness as she came hard on Liam's tongue.

Sanaa slapped her slender hips down on Liam hard, her own body twitching as her back contorted with the intensity of her own orgasm as every bit of her tensed.

Liam's hands slowly moved away from Tamara's hips when he felt her put more of her weight down on his face. Letting out a deeper moan his hands went to Sanaa's hips as he help her ride his cock harder as he slammed her down on it, causing his cock to ram into her cervix with every force full push. 
This was truly paradise, him eating out a young girl well another one rode his cock. It almost made him want to tear up his passport and stay here forever. 
Pushing his tongue deeper into Tamara's pussy his tongue swirled rougher as it grinded against her tightening inner walls. 
He was actually surprised how fast she came as he let out muffled gasp as he got a mouthful of her sweet juices. 
Swallowing all of it like a champ he slowly pulled his still swirling tongue out of her. "Fuck...." He moaned as he licked her lower lips clean.   

The echo of her climax bounced around inside Tamara's soaking pussy. She lost herself in the sensation and as Liam continued to lick her, her hypersensitive body shuddered in a smaller aftershock, a mini orgasm chasing the first. It wasn't just the drugs. This man's tongue was magical. She didn't want to move. She wanted his tongue to stay inside of her forever. 

Sanaa flopped forward into her friend and Tamara barely caught her as she slid against her bare chest. 

"Tamara, I came. I came on Liam's cock. He's still going." Sanaa's voice jittered as Liam pounded her from below. Her eyes were unfocussed. A dazed smile twitched on her lips as she pawed at Tamara's arms. "Help, Tamara. I'm going crazy. I'm so sensitive. I-I AAIIIIGGH!"

Sanaa's eyes clamped shut as another orgasm rocked her tiny body. She pulled Tamara roughly against her, pressing her flat chest against the pleasant softness of Tamara's own. As their stomachs pressed together, Tamara's pussy lips caressed the base of Liam's thrusting shaft. She could feel how it filled Sanaa, stretched her, how it pressed deep inside her. 

"Tamara!" Sanaa pleaded. "It's too much. Please, you have to take over. I'm—Mmm—ah~Aaah!" Sanaa tensed in Tamara's arms as her hips bucked with another hitching orgasm.

Her previous inhibitions disappeared in the drug-fueled euphoria of her own orgasms. Taking Sanaa in her arms, Tamara gently lifted her, laying her down beside Liam on the table. Then, taking a moment to crouch over his cock, she took the tip in her delicate hand and licked her lips. Hungry to feel him inside of her she lowered herself down, her pussy lips tight as a fist as she pushed deeper and deeper. 

Liam was actually on the verge of cumming when both of the girl swapped places. Which was either a good thing or a bad thing as the small pause had caused his orgasm to go down. "Mmm...And here I thought you two would be too much for me." Liam teased as he looked at the twitching Sanaa. Letting out another moan as he felt his cock enter Tamara's tight pussy he placed his hands on her hips and forced his cock deep into her soaking wet cunt. 
"Fuck....You are just as tight" He moaned as he started to fuck her pussy raw. 
Moving one of his hands to Tamara's round little ass. "Are you happy you came along?" He said giving her ass a nice hard slap. 

"Y-yes! Yes, mister Liam. O-h, god, yes!" Tamara moaned in reply.

Liam wasted no time and as he forced his rock hard cock into her, Tamara let out a loud, lewd cry. The metal piercing rippled across her inner walls and she felt herself stretching to accommodate his heavy shaft. In two swift pumps, his hands pulling her down by her hips, he was smacking against the entrance of her womb. Shocks ran through her body with each impact and Tamara pressed down on Liam's tense abs to steady herself as her legs clenched and her chest heaved with sudden, desperate gasps.

"Oh, god! O-oh, god mister. It's so big. I-I never felt this before. You're tearing me in half." Her voices peaked in small moans. Her fingers curled across his skin.

The ecstasy shot starbursts into her vision as he pounded her harder. Soon she couldn't speak, her breath coming in quick whimpering gasps and squeals as his hips bounced her up and down on his studded cock with sweet squelching slaps. 

On the table beside him, Sanaa was recovering and hypnotically kissed him across his arms, his chest, his neck, and lips. Her tongue painted his exposed skin with long sensual licks as she dragged her slender body across him. 

The sight drove Tamara crazy and she clenched down hard on Liam's cock, her hand reaching behind her ass to cup his exposed sack and massage his swollen balls. She could feel them twitching and pulsing, restless to fill her with his hot cum. She bit her lip, her body on the verge of another orgasm. 

"Give it to me, mister. Please. cum inside me. I want to feel you cum," she begged, one hand reaching up to squeeze her small breasts.