The Lobby

2 minutes ago, te-ginger said:

That message of encouragement certainly fell really well with Marn. His hand now found a very comfy spot gripping her scalp. making sure her head twisted and watched everything that was about to happen to her. Marn would brace before beginning to strike against her behind with everything he had. It seemed that both of their aims was to destroy her. 

"Fuck... You're as tight as you look-" His teasing wouldn't stop, now it would just be heavily decorated with his rough pounding. 

She was dripping wet from that...it was the first time someonw was treating her like that...she took a while to regain consciousness and start moving against him again, now moaning louder, laughing a bit

"Y...You cant...Be this rough with...A young La-LADY LIKE M-ME!!"

she grabbed his hads, turning him around, now riding him with all her strengths....

Marn would happily accept her little role reversal. 

"You seem very open t-to it. Very contradictory of you-" His continuing teasing would be interrupted by a rather heavy groan. His hand found themselves stuck to her behind this time, gripping whatever they could harshly, making sure she found her balance and guiding her up and down. Yeah right, like she needed to be guided through this. All this bravado coming from her was very impressive. Just from this short little "experiment", she had already been riding him to his limits.

Just now, te-ginger said:

Marn would happily accept her little role reversal. 

"You seem very open t-to it. Very contradictory of you-" His continuing teasing would be interrupted by a rather heavy groan. His hand found themselves stuck to her behind this time, gripping whatever they could harshly, making sure she found her balance and guiding her up and down. Yeah right, like she needed to be guided through this. All this bravado coming from her was very impressive. Just from this short little "experiment", she had already been riding him to his limits.

She grabbed his shoulders, looking into his eyes with a expression filled with both joy and despair, as she was reaching her limits

"P..PLEASE I...I KNOW WE...JUST...FUCK..."

she was trying her best to keep it together,  but that pleasure was too much for her

"PLEASE....FILL ME UP!! PLEASE!"

she would beg, looking straight in his eyes...her legs shaking as she was about to cum as well 

Exactly what he needed to hear from her. "Shit... I'm so fucking close-!" As the two continued to mesh their bodies over and over, Marn finally found his way and was able to finish inside her, making sure to properly reward her for all her hard work. His hand continued to press agaisnt her backside, making sure she stayed straight as she took her load. 

This was certainly an eventful first day, and he wasn't even hired yet.

• Love 1

The faint sound of something melow and atmospheric could be heard blaring faintly from the headphones atop Krystals head, hidden by the deflated puffy newsie cap atop her head. her body energeticly flowing with the music as she pushed her cleaning cart, running a tad behind on swapping out the air freshener in the main lobby after having to clean up all the cum that got on the copy machine. But it was a small batch of hires and a quick job so it should be simple... that was... atleast what she thought up until she parked her cart besides the side entrance and slid her headphones out of the way... right in time to hear the sound of a youngish voice screaming for cum... letting out a sigh she went about grabbing a few other things... there would be abit more required here then air freshener...

• Like 1

"C'mon darling, it will be fine. Trust me."

That was the voice that echoed down the hallway as the door to the reception area opened, a man with black rakish hair pushing it open for the blonde woman at his side. He was dressed fairly casually. Slacks, an unbuttoned collar shirt, a cardigan over it. The woman on the other hand was dressed in business casual. A black skirt and a collared shirt, the top couple buttons freed, doing little to hide her D cup breasts, highlighted by the blond curly hair that flowed behind her. The two, evidently a couple by their held hands, stopped in the door, arrested by the sight of a smaller girl being fucked in the center of the room. They stared for a few moments, in self-evident disbelief, completely unresponsive save for a pinkening on the woman's cheeks. After a moment, they seemed to dispel their disbelief, and strolled around the two along the edge of the reception area. Though neither of them looked away from the two fucking on the floor. The woman turned, noticing another girl, dressed in a suit and tie, opening a beer. The blonde watched for a moment, pondering to herself if she should interrupt her, before letting out a small, nervous cough.

"Ahh, I'm sorry to interrupt you, Miss. I take it this is...Smut Co, right?"

"Darling," Her partner said, giving her a look of playful exasperation. "I've only come here for...how long again? I know where I work."

"Shh, let me make small talk with the lovely security guard." She returned. Planting a playful slap on his shoulder in response. "I ah, I'm Mavis. Mavis Hatter, I'll be working here as a secretary. I'm not sure if you've met my husband, this is Thomas."

"Charmed, Miss. I don't think we've run into each other before." He said, ignoring the sound of sex behind him. "Could you pass me a beer?'

• Like 1

Icarus just came out from his interview, the interview couldn't be any better but he still needed a small smoke break; well out of habit. He was casually strolling through the corridor, but as close as he got to the waiting room, he started hearing various of... sounds. When he arrived, he saw none. Now it sounded like there was a decent crowd waiting in the lobby.

He was already hearing moans and clapping sounds from a far, yet what he saw in the lobby was quite surprising to say the least; specially a little girl getting her brains pounded out of her. "FBI OPEN UP!" he suddenly yelled, failing to check the temptation to crack a joke. He was certain the girl was at least 18 years old. Now with his yell, he felt attention diverting towards him. "Carry on, carry on" he said with a chuckle while looking over to the man who was stroking his meat. Then his gaze moved to the other side, to a familiar face. It was Elena and with her there was a man and a woman. Before he could observe the man as much as he would like, his attention was snatched by the well endowed bosom of the blonde beside him. "Yup... I chose the right place to work.." he whispered to himself while smiling at the trio and waving at them.

At a distance from them, he noticed a foxy young girl was approaching the lobby from another entrance while pushing a cleaning cart. Deciding not to interrupt others, he approached the janitor. Without letting her speak, he slid a hand under her nameplate on the coverall, and pulled the threads up, "Kristal, that's a cute name." He said, pretending like he was not realizing that the back of his hand was resting against her breast. "So, could you tell me the way to the smoking zone maybe?" he asked, letting go off her nameplate and looking into her eyes.

Well, it seemed they had attracted a small crowd. Not that Marn was against that, or that it wasn't allowed... Quite the opposite, what attracted him to the place in the first place was how unbelievably open they were to stuff like this. Perhaps he just needed to get used to people watching from time to time was all. After catching his breath once more, he'd subtly pull out of her and turn to whatever onlooker were left.

"I hope that was enjoyable enough!" He'd follow up with a bit of a laugh. "I suppose I needed to check if this place was for real-I hope I didn't bother anyone." He'd make sure to excuse himself as he'd cloth himself again. From a bit of sweat, and a beyond roughed up attire, he mostly looked presentable for a professional interview...mostly. Although, he knew for a fact this couldn't be the first time something like this happened. If anything, it was a sign of how willing he was to get started, and how comfortable he was with future co-workers and the environment of the place. Or if it wasn't, he'd make sure it sounded that way.

• Like 1

The janitor was busy pulling various things up from the covered section of her cart, of note there was a spray labeled "spermicide and sanitation", a small thing o saniwipes marked as a spermicide, and notably what looks to be a cross between a dildo and a douch... topping it all off by setting her package of courtesy condoms ontop as well... with a self satisfied proud little sigh she turned to enter the room, ready too offer the usual quickie after care as per registrations.

Only to stop as her boob was slightly squished by the back of a hand as she turned... realizing through her embarrassment, and her music that was still thumping in her ears, that he was trying to talk with her....

Oh god please no

She was horrible when it came to these kind of... impromptu social interactions... she would rather be saniwipe the femcum off a strangers dick then actually TALK to that stranger... he was looking at him, her eyes wide and trembling as her face slowly flushed pink, her words stuttering in a panicked rapid fire of mutual confusion, personal embarrassment, and general obligation. "oh thanks you person you! Its not my real name since thats kinda optional here since ya know... they have your real on file and it might be weird with all the casual fucking going on but well... ya! I came up with this one since im a janitor! Krystal clean and all that! Made a good pun there... hahhha.... ya... well ya... speaking of smoking the general law applies so as far as im aware you can either exit the building and smoke 15 feet from the entrance,  or you can go to the roof and stay clear of the vents by 15 feet there too... its fenced in up there for safety reasons... and its actually rather nice up there... i remember we had the annual company orgy there one year when the normal spot was canceled... oh... wait thats right!" looking back she noticed that the girl had allready left with cum stuffed up her cooch... so with a slightly miffed sigh she put the dildouch back in her cart before turning back to the man "so what about you? New hire or are ya an applicant? I see you dont have a name tag yet..."

Icarus noticed her cheeks turning rosy and as she started speaking, she sounded like she was blurting out, "Jeez... relax! I am not gonna maul you... yet." The tall male seemed quite amused. "So basically, I gotta be outside or on the terrace right? Sounds fair." He said while his gaze observed the little details of the girl in front of him. Her green hair was particularly captivating his attention. "Annual company orgy..." he reflected as Krystal looked away and heaved a little sigh.

"Oh my bad, I'm Icarus; soon to be a new hire I guess," he said biting his tongue a little. "How long have you been working here? You seem to..." his attention was now shifting to the components Krystal was carrying around on the cart, "... have taken a quite liking to your job." His hues fixated on hers again. A smirk was curving up on the edge of his lips. "Say, you are not that occupied right now, are you?" He asked in an assertive tone.

• Like 1

She froze, her face incrementally dripping into deeper shades of red a faint flush at first, then a more pronounced peachy pink at the thought of being pounced... before slowly slipping into a sweet embarrassed cherry red as he talked about... her company issued cart... and all the... things on it... before finally her face hit a fiery hot pepper red as she practically had a puff of steam escape her head as she stumbled back... hearing the all too common line here of "are you busy?"... usually she was stuck cleaning up the aftermath... she was not used to being the one with the attention of the other employees on her... it was then she realized she had her face mask off... and her hair was hanging out of her hat... she was so caught up with her music she forgot to do her normal routine to avoid attention... with a horribly embarrassed stammer she started "yes! I mean no? I mean... i have lots of things to clean with how busy everyone is getting cum all over everything! Because thats a serious problem! Oh! And well fucking is fine and all around here please dont get any juices on any machines please! Its awkward to clean... so erm.. ya! I should clean!" with that she awkwardly turned around and went about opening up her cart, sorting out what she would need... her eyes panicked as her lips where stretched into an awkward smile as she tried to loose his interest atleast for now...

The male's smirk widened to a grin, seeing her turning into a tomato. "Wouldn't you be just the perfect candidate to tease," Icarus said biting the edge of his bottom lip softly. "I already know about that, but is it really awkward to clean though?" He approached her as she started to pretend to be busy, holding on to the same smirk, "Why do I feel like you take extra interest to clean them?" He whispered leaning over her back, only an inch away from her ear. He gently placed a finger on her neck and dragged it down along her smooth skin, to her shoulder, "It's gonna be all messy five minutes again... so, why don't you get busy after that five minutes?" he whispered again, nipping at her earlobe sensually this time.

• Like 1

Seeing that grin out of the corner of her eyes the little tomato of a lady went about pulling out the air freshener she was planning to refill, turning to him with a twitchy smile... looking a touch trapped as she pointed to the door "regardless of clearing cum, which yes, can be a nightmare to clean... it likes to stick in every little crevice and goop up anything it hits... we had to scrap more then one fax machine since cum somehow got on the circuitry... and i frankly i take pride in my work... its actually the least lewd position here all things considered... but ya... i take pride! So im going to go and work on my pride!.. ok?" The last words came out very nervous and confused as all the skin contact and attention clearly threw her off as she kept glancing to the door, her earlobe barely accessible behind her oversized headphones... still blaring some kind of whimsical music... 

"Ahhh I see," Icarus nodded, holding on to a smile while pulling back. As she kept talking after turning towards him, his gaze was roaming around her body. The girl was shivering, and he could see the mild goosebumps on her arms and exposed skin. He enjoyed it to say the least, almost as much as her curves. "I will pretend like I just listened to everything you have said, without checking you out, at all." The smile never left his face as he kept nodding. Hearing bits of music floating out of her headphones he realized she unpaused her music again, "Well I let you get busy to work on your pride then," he said with a playful chuckle. "I will see you around." he added with a gentle wave before walking over to the lift, intending to go up to the roof top for a smoke.

Edited by Iori
  • Like 1

watching him as he walked away, she silently let out a sigh, slumping against her cart... reaching into her pocket and grabbing a little pink remote before turning it down... almost immediately the flush on her face faded as a faint buzzing that was coming from her, "probably" from her headphones stopped... well the music kept playing just as before... straightening herself up she grabbed the wipes, the spray, and the complementary condoms from before and walked into the waiting room, making her way over to the secretary desk, spritzing it with some spermicide based cleaning foam, and polished it clean with a fresh cloth... before swapping out the half empty box of condoms the couple seemed to have ignored... grabbing the last few things of man meat sheaths and putting them in the more accessible box by the magazines in the waiting area... finally swapping out the air freshener cone for a fresh one... all this time keeping her newsie cap tugged down hiding her face, not wanting to bother anyone as the one guy kept masturbating... and another had just got done dumping his load in the new hire... pretty slow day all and all...

Glancing back to the girl, the janitor paused... thinking for a moment before sighing "hun im just here to clean the sex mess and swap out some air fresheners... i dont even know what your applying for honestly... i recommend waiting till you get called in to talk to whoever is doing the hiring right now...

Mavis's face visible reddened at the stranger's offer. While she had a vague idea of the kinds of things a place called 'Smut Co' might have been up to, to be propositioned like that by someone she did not yet know was an alien concept. "Maybe later." She eventually managed, before she turned back to the woman she had spoken to. Only to see she had left.

"...What a strange person."

Mavis murmured to herself. Watching the girl she had addressed wander off to speak with the janitor. Mavis made a mental note to speak with the janitor later, She seemed like a nice girl, and Mavis would be glad to make friends with another girl in her new, strange job. She was pulled from her thoughts by her husband taking her hand. She smiled to him, before the two went to take a seat together. The better to watch the others, and perhaps make a new friend when they were free.

Icarus was waiting for the elevator. While still checking out Krystal, he was keeping an eye on the surrounding. He noticed how Elena, the girl he saw earlier in the interview  in Ms. Luno's office was still in a bad mood. The interaction between the trio did not seem to end as the blonde expected, the surprise on her expression was clear. There he saw something particular, the man beside her seemed quite protective of her. Were they together? Applying for Smut. Co.? He wondered; either way, it peaked his interest.

Instead of waiting for the elevator anymore, he approached the couple now. "Hey!" he greeted them both with a warm smile as soon as he was close to them. "You, seem kinda familiar, do you work here?" he said, looking at the guy in cardigan. He vaguely remembers some faces from the first time he came here to take a survey of the company, the man seemed like one of them. "Or are you both applying together?" he added while looking at the blonde.

"Oh my bad, I am Icarus by the way, soon to be the sales engineer here hopefully." The tall man said with a confident smile, "It's a pleasure to meet you both."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up