FUN WEEKEND

We walk hand in hand to our hotel room, you lay the duffel bag on the floor when we Enter the room and at the same time my mind continues to wonder “what’s in the bag?” I have an inkling about what’s in the bag and I can’t wait to use it. You sit on the bed while I stand nervously by the door waiting for your orders. “Tianna you know what to do” I get a lot more nervous because you never use my name. It's always degrading names or pet, while thinking that I get naked by the door with you watching me. I then get on all fours and crawl to you fully nude “this is a big night for us” you say with a smirk not really thinking about your words, I unbutton your blue work shirt before laying it down I fold it. Moving to you black pants I kiss down your chest run my hand over your body trying to feel every inch of you I look up to see ur reaction. Your head is thrown back with your eyes closed, as I place my hand on ur cock I feel you move it thru your pants then I look up at you to see you smiling down at me, I smile back. I pull your cock out in a quick movement, grabbing my face as you stand up saying “pet” as soon as the word pet comes out of your mouth I find myself calming down instantly you continue on “slow down we have all night”. You step out your pants leaving your boxers on as you move to the duffel bag that gets me nervous all over again, you notice out the corner of your eye. You smile saying “you should be nervous pet” you then pull out a ball gag with a blind fold you lay the items on the bed. Moving to me you pick me up but the hair dragging me to the bed and throwing me on it “are you ready pet?” I keep my mouth closed not replying. You give me a look in your deep dominating tone you say “PET are you ready?” I start shaking a little “yes” I whisper out still on the bed now with my ass in the air you come up behind me and whisper in my ear making the hairs on my neck stand up “yes what ?” And within a heartbeat i reply nice and clear “yes master” hearing this you flip me over onto my back and put the ball gag in my mouth im surprise because I didn’t know it was in you hand you tight as I bring to Moan and move around you slap me yuc across the face and tell me “calm it pet save the moans for later” after your last word you place the blindfold on my eyes and the last thing I see is you biting your lip with a little smirk my nerves are on high and I can’t relax well not tell you start rubbing on my body reassuring me that your here as just as my body relax you put a finger inside of me and surprisingly that doesn’t make me Tighten up again is actually helps knowing and feeling my dom inside of me cools my body,soul and mind off. You play in my hair as you finger fuck my pussy nice and slow pulling out ones in awhile to rub on my clit “you been really good pet and you know why’s that means” you say calmly like feeling my wet tight pussy isn’t effecting you but ur cock says other things as it push against ur boxers making a wet spot. I hav

boxers with a bit of annoyance in your voice. You ask me to pick me up by my throat “do you want a reward or not slut?”;

Archived