Hello!

Hello everyone! I am Violet and I'm a 21 year old girl who loves to write. I'm fairly new here. I've been Role-playing for a while now and in my search for a platform with literate roleplayers, I found myself here a couple of days ago! 

I have talked to some people here and started a couple of roleplays and it's already a great, great experience with how nice and accommodating everyone is, to how everyone here genuinely appreciates the writing part of the Role-play even in the most smutty of scenes. 

I'm hoping to talk and role-play with a lot more like minded people and learn from those who are much more experienced! ☺️ Don't hesitate in reaching out to me if you find me interesting and I'll keep doing the same! Always open to discuss ideas and play both male and female characters. 

Hope everyone is having a good day/night. ✨❤️

• Senior Staff

Hello VioletAsh and welcome to EcchiDreams! Hope you enjoy your time here and if you need any help, feel free to ask around or even ask the staff, whose usernames are coloured Purple as our Administrators like purple.

Anyway, our Administrator Tema has created a useful reference for new EcchiDreamers which you can find here:  https://ecchidreams.com/community/topic/2717-the-ecchidreams-starter-pack-~-the-all-in-one-comprehensive-guide-for-new-dreamers/

Archived