THE TAKING OF ANNA......(Kathy and MIroque)

Vilma watched the 17 year old redhead beauty as she walked back across the schoolyard to her dorm.  Private schools always seemed to have the cutest, sexiest girls....all wearing those plaid and pleated short skirts, those white starched button front blouses, ankle lengths socks....maybe a nice pristine white cotton bra underneath....

She had to shake herself back into reality.  After stalking her prey, she knew the redhead's roommate had a class that just started so her prey would be alone in her dorm room.  Carrying a vial of chloroform and a rag in her pocket, she walked across the compound and into the dorm.

Sure enough, after finding the girl's room she knocked.  The redhead answered the door.  At 32, Vilma was still strong.  She burst into the room, throwing the door closed behind her.  As the girl struggled, she doused the rag and pressed the drug soaked cloth over her nose and mouth. Soon the girl passed out.

Vilma carried her out....as coeds watched, she looked over her shoulder.  "Taking her to her doctor," she said.....

placing the girl in the car she sped off to her mansion.  Once there, she took her into her playroom.  In one corner was a steel cage.  Vilma stripped her naked, attached clover clamps to her nipples and stuffed her, ass first into the cage.  attaching wires to the clamps, she anchored them down to the cage floor, the girl's tits now pointing down.  Her hands were tied behbind her back.

Vilma took a glass of wine, settled in aq chair near the cage and waited for her slave to wake up.large.21191412.jpg.d72aa7976ef7350d70d447d3ee0fbedd.jpg

• Love 1

@KinkyKathy

mirrorselfie.jpg

As the pain in her nipples started to get too strong, it brought out of her drug induced state. Everything seemed too bright and Anna did not know where she were. Pain was getting stronger and stronger in her nipples, aswell as in her elbows joints, as Vilma had cuffed her, into an pose where her hands were in uncomfortable pose. Her knees hurt, against the rough floor and she could not move her body because the cage was not ment for humans. 

After good ten minutes, Anna was next to blindness caused by the drug and she kept yelling for help and sobbing. 

Edited by MIroque

Vilma cross and re crossed her legs, sitting back dressed only in black lace panties and a totally see through mesh-like top, her massive 40DD tits with tan nipples easily visible through the almlost transparent fabric.  She wore thigh high fishnet stockings with black lace tops.

"Finally, your'e awake," she said smiling, listening to the girl scream for help.

"Cry and yell all you want," she continued...."my mansion is soundproofed.  You have such beautiful tits....a shame they had to be clamped and restrained, but you did have to be kept immobile.  For low much longer will of course be up to you....."

The woman got up and slowly walked around the cage, getting a good view of the girl's naked, bound and hunched over body.  "You will be kept here as my sex slave, my bedroom slut, my fuck toy....you will address me as Mistress or Mistress Vilma.  Any cussing or disobedience will result in punishment, your pain will be dependent on your infraction....."

She went back to the chair, sat down and took her wine glass in hand.  "You will be kept gagged and tied up for extremely long periods of time....you will be fucked, fucked often and in whatever position I want to put you in. If you behave eventually I'll permit you to lie in bed with me but for now, your training will begin.....not only do I not expect you to cooperate quickly, I hope you don't....I enjoy watching my slaves squirm and struggle...."

• Love 1

Vilma got up again, shaking her head.....

"already you've forgotten my first command.....I didn't hear the word 'Mistress'.  Very well, it looks like you need your first punishment already...."

She went to the cage and unlocked the door, unhooking the clamps from the girl's nipples, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her out, ass first.  Laying her on her belly, she kept her hands cuffed then took rope. Tying her ankles together tight, she bent her legs up toward her ass, a shorter length of rope now connecting her wrists to her ankles.  The girl was now in a classic hogtie position.

"Let's see," she said, going to a cabinet...."what should I use to cause discomfort...."

She brought out a foot long dildo with a tube aqnd squeezebulb attached.  Without benefit of lube, she worked it into her tight puckered ass, pushing and twisting. Without lubrication it was tough going but after about 15 minutes she managed to work it inside her ass.  She pressed on the squeezebulb.....the dildo expanded more and more until it looked as if it would split her ass.  Satisfied it was causing enough agony, she disconnected the bulb, leaving it swollen inside.

• Love 1

As the lunatic moved behind her, Anna could not see what she were up to, but when her nipples were unhooked, and she was drawn from the cage, she tried kick and scream at Vilma. 

When Vilma hogtied her, it caused uneaethly pain on her shoulders. Yet it was nothing compared to the raw anal rape wirh an plastic lover. Anna had never even hear'd of anal sex and now, some maniac had kidnapped her and raped her. 

Pain did not ease, when Vilma just left the dildo in her bumm, if something, it grew exponentially worse somehow, like it grew in size, but how could that be ?

Vilma watched intently as her captive squirmed and wiggled.....there was something about a hogtied girl that aroused her and this captive was the sexiest looking she had ever kidnapped.  The inflatable dildo lodged in her ass was so big you could see the bulbous end keeping her puckered ass open.

"You look so beautiful," she said...."Helpless, hogtied and plugged.....I think I'll leave you like that for a few hours until you remember your lesson...."

She snapped her fingers as if suddenly remembering something. She got up, leaving the squirming captive on the floor.  She returned with a Hitachi Magic Wand.  securing it in a pelvic harness, she cinched it around the girl's waist, stuffed the half moon head tight against her pussy and turned it on full power.

• Love 1

" Fuvk you...fuck you bitch!...Leave me alone ... " Anna pulled last of her resistance and verbally assaulted the maniac. 

When Viola started to strap something on her waist, she squirmed her best to avoid what ever she was doing as she could not see what was happening being heavily hogtied. 

As the wand went on, her screams turned few octaves higher..

Vilma tightened the crotch harness, making it impossible for the head of the Hitachi to slip away from her pussy.

"The Hitachi Magic wand," she explained, "Is a wonderful device.....it's practically guaranteed to force orgasms out of a girl, and that's on the lower settings....this one is however set on High.....soon you'll be cumming like a whore....after about a dozen orgasms however you'll start to dry out due to losing so much vaginal nectar.  Then it will become painful.....enjoy your orgasms while you can before pleasure turns to agony...."

She lays down beside her struggling captive, ignoring her curses....she grabs her left tit, fondles it and begins sucking on her nipple.

"better get used to this," she says...."your'e my property and you'll be mine permanently...."

• Love 1

"That's it," Vilma said, enjoying the performance.  "Let your body experience the pleasure it deserves...."

The buttplug dildo would help to keep her from moving around while the Hitachi worked it's evil magic on the poor struggling captive.  By the way the girl shudddered and breathed shallow, Vilma could tell she just experienced her first forced orgasm.  She knew there would be more, many more to follow before it became painful and the torture truly began.

Vilma could hardly wait to put the girl through her training, to break her and mold her into the cunt worshipping bimbo slut she craved.  She had trained many girls into sex slaves, always being paid to train them and sell them off but this redhead beauty.....no, this sex kitten would stay with her.

"Enjoy yourself slave," she said, smiling...."Your'e going to stay like that for the rest of the night...."

• Love 1

Vilma went to the cabinet and brought over a metal collar....as the girl continued to writhe in pleasure and agony, she locked the collar around her neck.  Clipping a leash to the collar, she took the other end and attached it to a pipe in the wall, padlocking it.

"you're going to spend the night like that," she said.  She laid down beside the girl again, this time sucking and nibbling on her other nipple for a while before getting up and going to the playroom door.

"Sweet dreams slave," she said as she turned off the light then closed and locked the door.  After years of experience, she knew that by morning the girl would be a wet mess, too exhausted to put up any sizeable resistance.  Her mind would be right for her re molding into submission.  She went to a closet and slid open the doors....rows upon rows of sexy see through lingerie hung inside.  All of these would soon belong to her new bedroom slave but only after she had been broken.

Vilma went to her bedroom and opened up her laptop, watching her new slave on screen.

• Love 1

Vilma sat back in her chair, smiling as she watched her slave squirming and wiggling on the floor, her own urine pooling beneath her.  Between the Hitachi and the dildo, she knew everytghing was going according to plan.  The girl would be putty in her hands by morning......

But that didn't mean the girl's training and torture was complete.  She still would be branded, her nipples and labia pierced and a more permanent butt plug was still to come.  She turned off her laptop and climbed into bed.  Soon, very soon she would have company....her sexy redhead bed slave.

First thing came first however.....she had to inspect the girl's vagina closely.  Due to her age, she suspected she was a virgin.  If so, she would have the honor of stealing her virginity.

• Love 1

As the night turned to morning, Anna's agony kept the sleep away, but her heightened state, she was in near delirium for the time.

Squirming from the wand and from the rash it caused at this time. Her crotch area was burning bright from the long exposure to the friction. She had been drooling for the last hour or so, and crying for past four hours. All in all, she were an mess.

Vilma woke up refreshed and happy, like a child on Christmas morning....she was impatient to play with her new toy down in the basement playroom.  She undressed totally nude, her massive size 40DD tits swaying as she walked.

There on the floor was her new slave, moaning softly....it was obvious she had little or no sleep that night.

"Good morning slut," she said cheerfully.  "I have a present for you...."

She went to the cabinet and brought out a pelvic harness, cinching it on tight around Vilma's waist....dangling in the middle where a man's cock would be, was a foot long dildo.

"Judging by your reaction," she said, unlocking the leash from the pipe and untying the girl...."I believe you are still a virgin.  Well, we're going to change that right now...."

She dragged the girl up to a standing position and brought her over to a tall wooden X shaped frame, leather straps on all 4 corners.  "This is what's called a St Andrew's cross," she explained as she secured the girl's wrists and ankles wide apart to the frame.

"Time for your deflowering," she said as she put a couple drops of lube on the tip of the dildo.  She walked up to the girl and without another word, grabbed her by the waist and plunged it deep in her pussy.

"Time to make a woman out of you," she said as she raped her.

• Love 1

As She were unceremonially dragged into the cross and fastened to the cuffs, Anna started to regain semi coherent state,  and noticed the lunatic from last night... even she were not sure how long it had been, night? few days ? week? The delirium from her constant orgasms made thinking hard.

As the monster cock was showed into her raw, dry pussy Anna screamed in pain. Few drops of lube made the brutal rape possible, as Anna was compleatly dry from her ordeal, and as the plastic defiler reachd her hymen, blood started to work as an lubricant. She kept screaming, each time the phalus was driven in, and everyone it was pulled out as no part of it felt anything close to pleasurable, yet in her heightened state, she started to feel orgasm building.

Even her tears had dried up, but anyone watching would see an girl butchered.

Vilma was in her element....this was what her new slave was good for.....for fucking and nothing else.  She continued to plunge into her, giving no thought or pity for the squirming captive as she continued to rape her, her screaming only arousing her owner even more.

Blood appeared on the shaft as she pulled out....bright red blood, signaling she had indeed broken through the girl's hymen....proof that she was indeed a virgin.  Vilma begaq to slow her thrusts but continued to make them deep.  She angled the dildo slightly upwards to rub against her G spot...despite her agony and loss of her virginity, soon she would be forced to orgasm.

"Go ahead and scream," she said as she pumped....."Your'e now a woman, I just stole that precious virginity from you....now that your'e my property, your'e gonna experience fucking like you never believed possible...."

• Love 1

Anna's mind was shattering from the brutality of her torture. Vilmas dual rape and humiliating words were starting to hold in her psyche.

Pain and agony mixing with orgastic pleasure. Her whole world was swept away, her innocence descimated by the maniac, and yet she felt good, as her body's defense mechanics kept pumping her full of endorfins, so she would not die for the punishement.

Her screams were losing potency, as her strength drained away. 

Vilma reached down, disconnected the dildo from the harness and left it inside her slave's pussy, shoving it so far inside her vaginal muswcles closed around it, making impossible for the girl to try and push it out.

"You'll be given nourishment," she said, taking off the harness..."and after that I will permit you to use a restroom.  Once that is done, your nipples and labia will be pierced, rings put in so I can attach a leash directly to your body.  You will be brought back to your cage where you will stay until tonight....your coming out party is tonight, where I will introduce my newest slave to my domme lady friends.  You will be ballgagged and.....well, let's not spoil things...."

• Love 1

Vilma standed there, gazing at the beautiful naked girl bound to the cross.

"No time like the present I guess," she said, going back to the cabinet.  A minute later she wheeled over a cart.  On it was 2 chrome rings, 2 others just a size smaller, something that looked like a hand held hole puncher and a bottle of solution with a spray nozzle.

She sprayed the girl's nipples, saturated them, then picked up the hole puncher and without warning, took her left nipple, stretched it and punctured a hole through it.  A chrome ring was opened up, threaded through the hole and closed shut.  She then did the same to the other nipple.....

While the girl struggled in pain, she went to her knees, sprayed her pussy lips, pulled on one aqnd punctured a hole in it.  The other lip was likewise punctured, the smaller rings attached.

"I'm going to give you a little tkime getting used to the pain," she said, angling the dildo so it was pushing up against the girl's G spot.

• Love 1

Annas nipples bled supprisingly little, and when the first needle was struck she shrieked an hig note, that died to soundless wailing. After the pussy piercings, she just hang there on the cross, like an rag doll. Her inner thighs smeared with her virginal blood and piss. 

Incoherently she mumbled and begged for her release, like an broken record.

Vilma tugged at the rings, pulling on the girl's sore tits then at her pussy lips.

"Good," she said....."In aq few hours the pain will subside.  I won't have to use a slave collar on you but you will wear one anyway as a sign of ownership..."

She brought over a chain, seperated in two near the end.  She clipped one to each nipple ring, then proceeded to release her slave from the cross.

"On all fours slave," she commanded, yanking on the leash, the force pulling on the girl's nipples.  "You will never stand upright and walk unless I give you permission....when you mve about it will always be on all fours.  If you don't you will be punished.  Now, let's go...."

She removed the dildo and waited for the girl to drop to all fours.  It was time to excercise her new bedroom slut.

• Love 1