THE TAKING OF ANNA......(Kathy and MIroque)

When Vilma cut her loose, Anna stumbled to the ground. There was zero style or poise on her movement. Last night had made an number on her and the bondage had made it impossible to get any rest.

Pain from the piercings, anal intruder and dildo made her crawling another form of agony. She did not find courage to stay put, but every inch she toke, was like liquid metal poured into her skin.  

Anna made her best to follow her torturer, from sheer fear. Her survival instinct override her fatigue and pain tolerance. Both still there, but on the backburner. 

Vilma led her new slave through her private kingdom.  It had 3 floors, an iron gate in the rear and a 12 foot high brick wall surrounding the backyard....the yard itself was big enough to put a good sized house in.  Security guards surrounded the mansion day and night.  3 maids, all of them starting out as slaves, watched as their Mistress and her new slave went by.

"She must be Mistress's new bed slut," one of them whispered as she crawled by...."Must've just got her boobs pierced....look at the way she's acting...."

"Remember how you were when Mistress pierced YOUR nipples?," the other maid said....they both nodded.

Vilma paused.  "Where is number 3?," she asked the maids....they shook their heads.  "I specifically told all 3 of you to be here in this room promptly," Vilma said, then whipped out her phone, tapping on it.  Instantly she heard a yelp from down the hall....A girl came out, stumbling from the pain.

"Sorry Mistress," she said....I was in the bathroom...is this your new slave?"

Vilma pulled on the leash hard, forcing the girl up on her knees.  "These are my house maids, numbers one two and three," she said.  "And this is my new bedroom slave....as you three know, bedroom slaves are not assigned numbers...she will just simply be called 'slut'....allright, off with you now..."

Vilma continued to lead the girl upstairs until they reached a huge set of oak double doors.  Inside was a bedroom big enough to sleep 20.  beside the huge Queen sized bed was a thin, almost invisible chain hanging from the ceiling.  She brought the girl over, pulled the chain down and clipped it to the girl's right nipple ring, padlocking it and taking off the leash from the other breast.  The chain from the ceiling would allow her about 20 feet freedom of movement, not nearly enough to reach the door and even if it did, a padlock kept her connected.

"You will stay here," Vilma said...."This will be your world.....I have errands to run....I'll be back in a few hours...."

she left, locking the door behind her.

• Love 1

The whole trip around the mansion had already vanished from Annas mind, as she was put next an bed. Yes, she was in agony and extremly hungry, but more than that, she was dead tired.

As the door closed and left her alone, she crawled to the bed, crying herself to sleep. 

She did not think, just acted on her primal needs. Shelter, Rest, Food. So now, shelter and then rest... 

Daphne, the blonde maid called number 2 waited until she saw their owner leave then sneaked up to the bedroom.  Unlocking the door she came in, her tits jiggling as she walked.  The nude blonde approached the new girl, gazing at the leash attached to one of her nipples.  She was laying on the bed, curled up in a semi fetal position.

The blonde snuck quietly out of the room.

"Angel!," she called out.  The redhead number 3 answered.  "What's up Daph?"  The blonde whispered what she saw.  Both girls now wore an evil grin.  They ran downstairs to the kitchen, got a roll of duct tape and an empty wine bottle.  They snuck back into the bedroom.  Once inside, they pounced on the sleeping beauty.  Before she had a chance to react, they taped her mouth shut, bound her wrists behind her back and brought out the wine bottle.

"We're gonna welcome you to the slave sisterhood," the blonde said...."OUR way.....Angel, turn her over and hold her legs open...."

The blonde took the bottle and slid it back and forth between the girl's ass cheeks.  "Mistress will know if somebody used that pussy of yours. So......"

She took the open end of the bottle and slowly worked it past the girl's tight puckered asshole then began to push the neck of the bottle inside.

• Love 1

Anna was deep in sleep, when the two maids ambushed her. FIrst, she did not even wake, when they bound her hands and taped her mouth, but when they pulled her legs apart, she stirred awake.

Hearing their words, Anna started trashing, trying to kick them away, but ther was two of them and they quickly got her under control and shoved the bottle into her bum. It hurt, but nothing compared to the anal intruder Viola violated her with, but as they started to rape her with the bottle, she nearly fainted, from the first two strokes and kept yelling to the duct tape. Fear in her made her release her bladded again, when the bottle touched her bladded inside.

While Angel kept hold of the girl's ankles, the blonde began sodomizing her.

"Let's see how much this bitch can take up her ass," she said smiling as she slowly worked the open end of the bottle into her tight ass.  Inch after inch slowly sunk inside, the large bulbous remainder of the bottle only about 6 inches away.  Once it was in deep enough, the blonde began to fuck her with it, pulling all the way out only to plunge it back in her ass.

"After we ass fuck you enough times," the redhead said, "You'll take more inside.....we'll make sure of that...."

The blonde's tits swayed back and forth as she continued ass raping the slave.  It was almost a solid hour of agony before the blonde finally pulled the bottle out.

"Wash it and throw it in the trash," the blonde ordered the redhead...."we don't want any evidence left behind..."

She took off the tape and untied the slave.  "You say one word to Mistress and we'll use something even bigger in that ass of yours....from now on, you get to be OUR fuck toy whenever Mistress leaves and don't you forget it....."

A couple hours later Vilma returned....by then her loyal maids were already busy doing their tasks. Vilma walked past them and hurried upstairs to the bedroom.....she couldn't wait to play with her new toy.

• Love 1

Anna just laid there, as the insane maids toke their time sodomizing her. IN her mind she was crying and trashing, but her body was again betraying her and turning on by the brutal rape.

When they left, Anna was laying on her stomach, her ass up in the air, face deep in the sheets and hands laying lifeless on her sides. Sheets were soiled from her piss and sweat from the three girls and trashed beyond belief.

Vilma came into the bedroom.  There; laying on the bed was her slave, the sheets rumpled and soiled beneath her.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?," she yelled, obviously in a rage.  "What were you doing, fingering yourself?"

The image of a meek, submissive obedient slave suddenly vanished.  Not, it looked as if the girl took advantage of her.  Vilma went to the closet and returned with a black leather whip.

I warned you," she said, swishing it in the air.  "I planned on some playtime but instead....very well...."

she struck the girl across her ass cheeks with the whip, again and again and again.

• Love 1

Anna didint even realise VIlma was in the room, as her mind was so deep in the subspace. As the first hit landed, she orgasmed by squirting. HEr hands did nto move an inch from the bed as she just moaned and toke the hits. IN her mind, the pain was mixed into the pleasure from the nearly 48h constant sexual torture. 

Each hit was like an mini orgasm to her, and her subconsious made her open her legs wider, as her ass was waitting for something to be stuffed in, as it was only right.

ilma had no idea her new slave was a SQUIRTER.....now, that was icing on the cake, an extra bonus.....

The domme owner quickly dropped the whip and nestled down between the girl's outstretched legs.....without a command, she waqs opening herself up to her!  Vilma locked her mouth over the girl's quivering pussy and greedily sucked the nectar out of her, relishing every drop as it glided down her throat.

The more her slave produced, the more she wanted.  Vilma curled her tongue into a mini cock and began to fuck her with it, at the same time taking a finger and thrusting it inside and slightly upwards so she would put pressure on her G spot.

She wetted another finger and popped it in the girl's tight ass, thrusting it in and out....

• Love 1

Anna was biting the sheets as Viola was eating her out and finger fucking her. Normally it would be brutal, but given the last day and half, finger fucking was kindest think Anna had gone through. 

Her hips moved to receive VIolas fingers, even her mind was screaming bloody murder, but Anna was too deep in the subspace to care. She was going to have lifelong trauma from the continual rapes.

"You are such a good slave," Vilma said, enjoying watching her open her legs and push her pelvis down to encourage Vilma's tongue and fingers to travel deeper inside her.  The leash was still connected to her slave's nipple, keeping her captive.

She went and brought over the trusty Hitachi Magic wand, plugged it in and slipped it in a leather pelvic harness, cinching it tight around her slave's waist and crotch, the bulbous head pushing up tight aSetting it on High, it wouldn't take long before she had the first of many orgasms.

"I'm going to keep you there," she said...."Enjoy your precious orgasms....this will be your coming out party tonight.  I want you to experience nothing but pleasure tonight...."

She took a ballgag, forced the slave's mouth open and secured it in place.  Leaving her alone to cum, Vilma went to the large walk in closet and brought out a gleaming chrome and brass set of devices.

"This is a chastity belt," she explained....."The bottom half has 2 built in probes, one for your ass, the other for your cunt.  A specially shaped tray has been designed for you to carry without using your hands, both of which will be chained to your side....the sides of the tray has short chains that I'll attach to your nipple rings and a waist band will connect to the tray to keep it up level.  Youll be serving appetizers to my domme friends and their slaves.  But for now I'll give you some time to have some nice non stop orgasms for a few hours.....enjoy yourself...."

She left the chastity belt out for her slave to see it.....Vilma left the bedroom, locking the door behind her.

• Love 1

Anna kept squirming on the chain, as the wand kept wrecking her mind ones more. She had no idea how long she had been there. Or why, as everything blurred into non-stopping pain and pleasure.

She was seriously dehydrated and it made the wand nearly unbearable, causing more pain, which in her fucked-up state caused all pleasure buds in her brain to fire up.

Daphne, Viola's number 2 maid, watched as the woman left.  The blonde quickly went upstairs to the bedroom, unlocked the door and found the new slave writhing on the bed, a Hitachi strapped over her pussy.  It was obvious the girl had already cum more than once.

"Good," she said....."Glad to see Mistress made you wear a gag.....it will keep you quiet while I torture you...."

The devious girl found some string and attached it to the rings on the girl's pussy lips.  Standing up on the bed, she strung it through hooks Vilma left in the ceiling and kneeling back down between the girl's legs, began to slowly pull on the strings.  The slave's pussy began to rise off the bed.  Slowly, torturously she kept on pulling.

• Love 1

The new form of pussy torture, with the rings, only made teh wand torture more efficient. First, Anna raised her ass into the air, and before long, her toes were the only part touching the sheets. If she could cry, she would have, but tears had dried out hours ago. Now she only felt constant pain/pleasure, and got dry orgasms, one by one.

Her blonde tormentor looked over at the Hitachi still humming away between the girl's legs.

"Well, that's not fair," she said, turning the device off.  "Why should you have pleasure while I torture you?"

She pulled on the strings more, causing the girl's pelvis to rise off the bed, suspended about a foot in the air by only the pussy rings, her folds now horribly stretched.

Daphne tied off the strings, keeping the slave's pussy in the air.  She brought over one of their owner's whips and began swatting the girl's exposed pussy, over and over....lightly, not to leave any evidence but enough to inflict some degree of pain.

Finally she stopped and put the whip away, then slowly untied the strings....the girl's pelvis returned to the bed.  Daphne got rid of the strings to hide any sign that she was there.

"Like I said....good thing your'e gagged, it will keep you from telling Mistress what I just did to you....now, I'll turn the Hitachi back on..."

She left the bedroom, locking the door.  Finally Vilma returned.

"Have you been a good slut and enjoyed yourself while I was gone?," she asked, knowing while gagged the girl's couldn't reply.

• Love 1

Vilma gazed at the restrained and gagged beauty on the bed until she noticed something sticking out from under the bed....it was string!

The Mistress was a stickler for cleanliness, even though she had still left the bedsheets soiled from her new slave's orgasms.  There was no way her new slut could've known where she kept the string and the leash attached to one of her nipples would not have given her enough room for her to reach the closet.  Obviously someone had been in the room while she was gone.

'WHAT IS THIS?," she yelled at her slave, even though gagged, she couldn't respond.  "You had someone in here with you, didn't you?"  Sure enough, as she looked the girl over closely she noticed her pussy lips were red.  The only one that served on this floor was Daphne, her upstairs maid.

She took out her phone.  "Number 2, get in my bedroom at once," she commanded and waited.  A minute later the blonde appeared and blowed.

"Yes Mistress?," she asked.....Vilma took the string and showed it to her.  "Were you in this room with my slave?"

The blonde hesitated then nodded her head, not saying a word.  Vilma was enraged. She pointed to the center of the room.

"Lay on your side while I tie your hands behind your back then roll over onto your back," she commanded.  Daphne whimpered but complied.  Her hands were tied then Vilma took the rope dangling from the ceiling, threaded it through the blonde's pussy rings and slowly hoisted her up until she was dangling in the air, hung by only the rings in her pussy.  Her vagina looked horribly stretched and quite painful.  As the blonde squirmed and screamed, Vilma looked at her.

"Your punishment for touching my slave will be 4 hours hung by your rings," she said, then stormed out of the room, leaving her new bed slut anchored by her nipple ring, forced to watch as the blonde hung by her pussy.

Daphne howled and screamed, tears flowing as she hung there suspended off the ground.  Vilma didn't even allow her toes to touch the ground.....it looked incredible, almost unbelievable....to see someone actually, literally being hung by their pussy lips.   Who would think it was possible!

But it was.  The blonde's folds were at least 8 inches by now, the rings looking as if they would tear her skin and at this point there was a possibility that it would.....who knew what the human body was capable of.

With one of her nipple rings still leashed and padlocked all the new slave could do was watch helplessly.

"why......'UUUUUUGH'....why did you....'UUUUUUGH....try to help?," the blonde asked, stammering from her agony and in between moans of pain.  "I was torturing you......"

The blonde's body curved, her feet angling downwards.....

• Love 1

Anna watched the woman tortured

"Because thats what descant people do.." 

She had not noticed Vilma to leave the room, as she was still groggy from the torture and deprived from sleep. 

"Why did you do that to me? Waht is wrong with you.. All of you...  "

She broke and started to cry, as the memories flooded her mind.

Daphne had been trying not to struggle, all the body swaying only increasing her pain.....she was hoping that Mistress would return to kill her and put her out of her agony.

"I.....I was jealous of you," the blonde replied, gasping.  It felt like the rings would soon burst through her skin.  "You took my place as Mistress's bed slut....me and the other girl will be nothing to her but domestic slaves now that you have her bed....."

The blonde howled and squealed.

"We.....'UUUUGH!'...were friends in college and Mistress kidnapped us....we been...'UUUUGH!....here ever since.....she broke us, tortured us together so we were forced to watch each other as...'UUUUGH!'...we were tortured.....all of us, you included, are trapped here, we'll never escape..."

Vilma walked into the bedroom, standing between the girl's. "Number 2 is right....there is no chance of escape...."  She finally let Daphne down and disconnected the ropes.  "Now that you learned your lesson, go back to work and never again enter my bedroom unless you are told to....understand?"

The blonde nodded and stumbled out of the room.  Vilma gazed at the naked beauty on the bed.  "You'll be pampered and even allowed to wear clothing after a while...but for now, your'e still in slave training.  Now, get off the bed, get on your knees on the floor and open your thighs....the leash on your nipple will allow you enough room."

Vilma stripped down to her panties and walked into the huge closet.  A minute later she came back wearing a strap on pelvic harness, a menacing foot long dildo swaying from the middle.  She got behind the slave and opened her ass cheeks.  Without benefit of lube, she plunged the dildo deep into the girl's tight asshole.

• Love 1

Anna was totally shocked by maids comment. They had been kidnapped aswell? She was about to answer her, but Vilma entered and she silently cried in fear and followed her orders. 

As she rammed the monster into her ass, it was again, like knife to her guts. It was far too long and without any lubricants. Anna felt to her hands and yelled inhumanly form the pain, but her conditioning turned the pain into pleasure making her delirious and needy again. She had not eaten in days or drank, so she was weakened by that aswell, making her state even worse and Vilma had nearly broken her mind allready. It was matter of hours, when she were succumbed by her subspace for more permanent damage.

Vilma kept plowing into her slave's tight ass, driving it deeper with every thrust.

"Get used to this," she said, almost growling.  "As my bedroom slut, your'e gonna get this a lot.....you better relax a little or it will stay painful longer...."

She grabbed the girl by her waist, forcing her back up so she was on her knees, her upper torso mashed down on the side of the bed, her ass pointing perfectly upwards.  The constant twisting and pushing finally caused the huge monster to sink in even deeper.

"Hmmm," she remarked...."still won't take it all the way yet, huh?....that's fine, you have nothing but time to get used to it...."

After another hour of buttfucking, she finally pulled out.  Taking advantage of her slave's weakness, she dragged her back to her cage, opened the door and shoved her back in, locking the door.  Vilma went to the walk in closet and brought out a gleaming chrome and brass device.

"This is what you'll be wearing this evening," she explained to the crouching body in the cage.  "It's a chastity belt....it has a waistband and a downwards crotch strap with built in twin dildos for your holes.....the sides of the waistband has leather straps to lock your arms at your sides.  You'll be kept ballgagged and a serving tray will be atached to chains on your nipple rings.....you'll be serving appetizers to my guests in your coming out party....."

• Love 1

Anna could not produce strength to scream. As Vilma kept ramming the plastic cock into her abused ass, she lost her consiousness at some point, only to be bought back by the same assraping. it happened few times, until Vilma threw her into the cage. Anna just laid there on the floor in one bile, like trash, her eyes open and drool leaking around the ball in her mouth.

Vilma's visual presentation of the chastity belt went by her head mostly, but something about the guests made Anna shiver.