Brave new world

Without missing a beat, he responded to each question and tease she had, seeming almost irritated with each one.  "Hell no, I'm not gay!"  Strike one.  "Hey, why would I hate the person that not only took care of me and found me a job, but also provided a place for me to stay?  Do you really think I'm that pathetic?"  Strike two.  "HAIR COLOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!  This is just another one of your pranks, isn't it?!"  Strike three, yeeeeeer out.  Or, maybe not.  Eria seemed rather insistent with getting it on with him, which only confused him more.  He couldn't recall the last time a girl even liked him, let alone wanted to have sex.  As she clearly explained things, he let out a sigh as he hung his head low.  "So you are serious about this...you're the first to even get this far with me.  Nobody even really had a crush on me growing up.  For a while, I used to think that I was just undesirable.  Hell, I even still do sometimes.  I would've had a girlfriend by now if I was, but no, I'm just a mama's boy that's still stuck in the nest.  I have no accomplishments, no outstanding features, nothing that makes me unique.  I'm just another person.  So I don't get whatever the hell it is that you see in me, but I don't want you to be disappointed."

Wow, he was quite open with his thoughts despite the situation Eria made.  As it turned out, he still didn't see himself in that good of a light.  He didn't want to exactly push her away, but part of him was afraid.  Afraid of failure, of embarrassment, like all those times in his past.  "I've never done this before.  If this changes your mind about me, I'm not gonna blame you about it.  It's best that I deal with it now rather than lead you on and leave you dissatisfied."

• Love 1

Oh so THAT was the issue. Good ol self worth issues. Well needless to say, this would require a speech about just how great he is. "Shut up." ...Or not? Eria tapped her foot, observing his reaction. "You heard that right, and I'll say it again if I have to." This would probably be the first time he saw her mildly pissed. Wouldn't take much more to see her huff and puff in annoyance. "Look. I won't judge your old world because I nothing about it, but ever since you came here you have been nothing but fun company and someone I like having around. Plus. You're good looking, reliable, your hair keeps inviting me to ruffle it and this tortures me inside by the way, nice and calm voice, smart, modest, you can get serious when needed, you have a soft spot, you care for others, and despite having gotten the opportunity for it you didn't steal anything from that crate which might as well have been full of gil." 

Eria sighed and gave him a moment to let these sink in. "I didn't have to think for even a few minutes and I'm pretty sure I said at least 10 nice things about you without trying. So you know what? You don't get to decide whenever you are worth it or not. Those around you do. So here's what's gonna happen next:" She went closer and put her hands against the wall behind him with an audible slap against the wood, trapping him quite closely to her. "One: You will keep thinking that you are not worth it (and be wrong by the way) and kick me out. Then at three in the morning, you will wake up covered in sweat asking yourself a million times "what if I said yes?", and continue being eaten alive by your curiosity and second thoughts. Or two: After you give me a kiss and bring me to your bed, you put your thing into my thing repeatedly and it's gonna be great. But we'll cross that point when we come to it. Emphasis on the word come." She raised her head to him "So 1 or 2 Eric?" With still puffed up cheeks and a rozy blush across her cheeks, she (im)patiently waited for his move. The moment he tried to open his mouth, she spoke up again. "I WILL mount you if I have to." Not because she wanted to be rude, but if another word of self doubt would come out of that mouth she would be the one to take charge. In her opinion, Eric was to good to let himself get slowed down by something silly like self doubt.

Edited by Lusterless Nova
  • Love 1

After her rather long and encouraging speech, he found it hard for him to respond.  How was it that she could be so headstrong and insane while being so wise and calm at the same time?  Why now of all times...?  As much as he wanted to argue with her, he knew he couldn't.  As he opened his mouth to speak, she asserted herself once more as she pinned him to the wall, leaving him as a blushing and frustrated mess.  Grimacing his lips, he sharply inhaled through his nose, knowing he had no choice but to admit defeat.  "Dammit...you're by far the craziest woman I've ever met, you know that?" To her surprise, he suddenly forced his lips against hers, holding her head and closing his eyes as he began a passionate and furious kiss.  As he got deeper into the kiss, his kiss grew gentler, yet more affectionate as his hands then grasped her exposed sides, pulling her close to him so he could better enjoy the moment with her.

Edited by Typical Blue Haired Dude
  • Love 1

Ah~ There it was. She cracked his metaphorical shell now, didn't she? "Thanks~ I really tr-" But her answer how she was really trying to be any kind of number 1 in his life, even if it was the number 1 crazy girl, was cut short by a sudden impulse of bravery that pushed him forward, and his lips onto hers. He tried to hard at first! Eria made little muffled noises, and her eyes shut with a bit of strength. Not a great start. But as he got calmer, so did she. Yes. This was more like it. Eria kept her eyes closed throughout the rest of that experience and basked in this unique warmth she felt in her mouth. 

When the kiss broke, she was blushing all over her face, then grinned at him. "See? And you were worried. Now hold your hands like this." She reached for his arms and angled them in front of him, palms facing upwards. In typical Eria fashion, she then put one arm around his neck and swung herself into his arms. Now having brought herself into the infamous princess carry, she pointed ahead of them with her other hand "To the bed. Onwards! I have some weird things I wanna try out."

• Love 1

After they finished kissing, he noticed her blushing from the kiss, realizing this was the first time that he saw her blush.  Now that she was this close...she was pretty cute.  As she requested, he reached his palms out and upwards, not expecting her to take the princess carry position...he didn't mind though, at this point.  In a way, it made him feel a little more powerful, even if it was for just a moment.  When was the last time he got to carry a girl like this before?  

Walking up the stairs, taking steady yet confident steps, he rose an eyebrow and let out an amused chuckle as she kept her upbeat nature even in his arms.  "Heheh, they better not be too weird, though." Regardless of what she had in mind, he felt somewhat at ease around her presence now.  Even though she was unorthodox at times, she did genuinely care for him and led him down the right path so far.  And who knows, maybe the craziest women are the best in bed, at least from all those tropes he saw in his shows.

• Like 1

"Oh, now I feel challenged~" Truth be told she was a little nervous, but that wasn't going to slow her down now. Once carried to the bed, Eria instructed him to just carefully toss her onto it, and with a bit of a giggle she went on it like a giddy little girl. "Alright. Gimme a moment. And unless you want me to take them, take your shirt and pants off in the meantime." When she took of her shirt, he boobs should have popped out. But one curious look would show that she bandaged her chest. No red on it though. Upon being asked, she perked up. "Oh, they just feel weird when I start to move fast, so I wrap them up." With each time the bandage went around her chest, it appeared like something was... changing. Were they getting bigger? Because where was previously a B was now definitely a C cup size. Doing some man math, there was definitely enough for both hands, and just enough for a- "You're thinking something lewd aren't you?" She pointed to his crotch, then giggled and leaned back while waiting for him to finish getting at least anything but his boxers off.

In just her underwear, there she was. A pleasantly curved body, playful mood, and all that was lacking was someone else to do lewd stuff with. "Okay first of all, sit down." It was a bit of a weird start, but after he sat down, Eria sat down on his lap and leaned back a bit. She reached for his hands afterwards and put them right on her sides. "Hehe~ It tickles a little. Just... I dunno. Do something I think?" Her body felt a bit weird since she got touched by someone else. Usually this would mean she had a good reason to kick someone. Now letting it happen felt a bit weird but good weird too. 

Edited by Lusterless Nova

• 2 weeks later...

Not being bothered by her little tease, he kept carrying her upwards, then gently tossing her on the bed as she asked.  He then jumped on with her, pinning her down with a mischievous grin on his face as he place himself on top of her.  This only proved to be a tease though, as he pulled back in order to undress himself.  Although it was tempting to have her undress him, he decided to do it himself so that she could undress herself and watch while she did so.  He managed to unbuckle his own belt and remove his shirt when he noticed that she wore a bandage covering her chest.  When he asked what the deal was about it and she replied, then unraveling the wrapping, he would find himself perplexed.  He had to run through many complex equations in his mind in order to understand the physics behind it all.  When she called him out, however, he would find himself acting slightly defensively.  "Well, what else do you expect when we're literally about to have sex, huh?  And it doesn't quite help that your boobs just grew all of a sudden, either.  Just how tightly do you have to pack up that bandage to get it like that, anyways?"

As he spoke, he continued to undress himself, taking down his jeans and tossing them to the side in order to remain only in his boxers.  He had a bit more of a slender built, but something he noticed about his own body was that it was slightly more well toned than before.  Perhaps the new aura he awakened contributed to that fact?  Not only that, but he felt like his pants and boxers felt a little...tighter against his package.  Even Eria could see that he was well endowed as her main focus point would be at his boxers, at the bulge that formed and begged to be released.  However, he wanted to see just what exactly she would be like in bed, so he wanted to have some fun first.  Thus, he did as she asked him, sitting down and letting her place herself on his lap.  She could feel his girth press right against her ass, she could feel his warmth and how hard it was.  She could feel it pulsing, like it had a heartbeat almost.  It sure didn't take much to get his body excited, and that was a telltale sign of his inexperience.  However, he still had plenty of potential to become one of the best lovers out there, and perhaps she could guide him through that like she has been through everything else.  

As she reached her hands and moved his own hands to her sides, he felt his face turn red.  Feeling her in this was was a sensation he didn't know would already feel this good, and the reality of what he was really doing settled in.  This was a level of intimacy that he was not familiar with by any means.  Taking in a deep breath, he did his best to calm himself as he rubbed his hands up and down her sides, caressing her figure and taking the time to appreciate her body.  "Is this a good start?"

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It was honestly kinda cute seeing how he was oh so careful with her. The easy to identify thing that was pushing against her behind didn't make it easy to relax, but his hands did. Excited for what might be next, she nodded. "Yup. I feel safe with you, and it absolutely counts as good. Buuuuut..." She turned her head to him, still smiling like she had no care in the world. "I think you're supposed to go for something other than my sides, like-" Without even a hint of hesitation, she rook his right with hers and pretty much shoved it under her panties. "See? That's my- Ah!" Finally a reaction that made sense. She was so distracted on getting him into the right direction that she forgot that she was actually sensitive down there. "Just continue. It feels weird." With her left she reached back and put it onto his neck, scratching it softly. Probably also weird, but she wasn't sure what do do with the other hand.

He hadn't expected her to pick up the pace, so hearing her moan and having her direct his hand down to feel her womanhood made him fidget due to her catching him off guard.  He froze up for a few seconds, until she asked him to continue on despite her reaction.  Truth be told, he did feel rather weird having her scratch his neck, but it wasn't a bad feeling at all.  The sensation he felt from her scratches was rather fuzzy.  Huh, he hadn't realized how sensitive her was on the back of his neck.  It felt rather nice....

Wanting to continue pleasing her, he would move his right hand on his own, stroking the opening of her womanhood with his fingers.  His other hand continued to massage her sides for a few seconds, but then trail up towards her chest and reach towards her left breast.  When he managed to grasp her, the softness and warmth of her bosom amazed him.  She really had such an amazing body, and he could find himself growing all the more aroused from it, making the bulge pressing against her harder and warmer.  His breathing grew hot against the side of her neck.  As he was doing his best to concentrate, she could hear and sense his breath growing slow and heavy.

• Like 1

Now that he was getting into it, so did she. While before she was still cocky and silly, now she was unusually quiet and just enjoying the stimulation. His hands one her body, one on her most sensitive part. It felt so weird. Very different from when she did this herself. Her face was full red by now, and occasionally a little twitch would come from one of her legs. Suddenly she reached for his right hand though. "Stop." Her voice was quiet, her mood surprisingly calm considering her default. "Hm? No no. You're doing great. But it's your turn." Eria got up carefully to not push on that thing that pushed against her since a while now, turned around, and went on her knees in front of the bed. 

This was when she first saw it. The raging piece of meat that demanded freedom and relief, standing tall even through the fabric. Even at the concealed sight of it, Eria's usual mood returned. "W-What is that? HOW is that?!" No seriously, this thing was out of proportion. Yet... She really wanted to see it now. Interrupting Eric's answer mid way, she reached for his boxers with both hands and pulled them down, releasing the beast. And it was just... "..." Big. How deep would that reach into her? Well, definitely deeper than her own fingers, that's for sure. Curiously she poked it once, making it twitch. "This doesn't hurt, does it?" In some research material she went through a while back, it was said that the tip was the most sensitive part, so her hand went for the shaft. She wrapped her fingers around it carefully and applied just a bit of pressure for now, then started moving her arm up and down with it. "Like this?" Gods this was nerve wrecking! Was she going too fast? Too slow maybe? The the mix of a blush and serious look probably gave away that she was overthinking it, but giving it her best either way. 

Hearing her quiet for once was a nice change, as he could tell that she was enjoying it enough to focus on the pleasure.  Sadly, that moment was short lived when she abruptly halted him.  Truth be told, he was rather enjoying caressing her like that, but her soft voice would spike his interest once more, especially when she suggested returning the favor.  He seemed to have a slight boost of confidence when she turned around, flabbergasted by the size of his bulge.  Before he could even get a word out to say something, though, she acted in her usual impulsive manner and yanked off what remained of his clothing in order to reveal his hardened cock.  It was definitely an impressive sight as it stood tall and proud, the vein lines on the side of the shaft adding onto the detail and girth of its structure.  When she poked the tip with her index finger, the tip also slightly swelled up and hardened, making the entire manhood look all the larger.  She seemed somewhat ignorant of male anatomy, however, as she questioned whether he felt pain.  "No, no.  It doesn't hurt if you touch it like that.  Rubbing it is fine too.  Just...try not to scratch it and you should be good." 

As she slid her hand down to his shaft, his body slightly fidgeted as he was still rather sensitive in general.  Despite the glow up he received from tapping into his aura, he was still inexperienced when it came to these kinds of affairs.  He began to smile, though, when she slowly moved her hand up and down his length.  A definite good start.  "Yeah, that's good.  Just take your time and don't think too much about it.  Just savor the moment and you'll do fine."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just savor the moment? Easier said than done on her part. There was still a giant piece of meat right in front of her face! Eria gave it a few more rubs before without hesitation scooting a bit closer, and putting her breasts around it. "I'm improvising!" This way she was way less worried about hurting him with her hands. She used tools to make one part of her living after all. Her chest was soft, warm, and when she used her hands to put a bit more pressure on his best part, he'd probably feel quite a bit of firmness too. The only thing left that bothered her was the tip still intimidating her. 

She was irritated. She thought about it too hard without a doubt. And just when he was about to open his mouth to say something, so did she, and with her eyes closed she wrapped it around the tip of his dick and if her chest was simply warm, then her mouth was HOT! Past her lips was her hot breath, and what the breath didn't heat up, her tongue did as it licked from along the bottom of his dich as her head made small movements in tandem with her hands on her chest.