An Unconventional Teacher

Samantha giggled as she saw how flustered Ryan was, she found it to be incredibly adorable.  "This is indeed Science class...but I wanted to make this class more interesting. Hence my attire...or lack thereof." She rubbed Ryan's chest a bit. "You're extremely handsome..." She looked down at his crotch and licked her lips. "I would love for you to put that inside me~"

• 5 weeks later...

This is exactly what Samantha wanted, she could tell he was putting his all into this. She kissed him back, with just as much passion as he gave her before pulling away to say. "I love a man with passion~" She wanted a relationship with him as well, but she wasn't going to tell him that just yet.

Samantha loved every minute of this, he was making her feel better than she ever had before. she let him have control of her body, letting him do whatever he wanted with it. "I'm glad you feel that way." She rubbed his cheek a bit. "You're a good man, do you know that?"

Samantha loved that her pussy was being penetrated with a skilled cock as the whole thing reach her inner walls multiple times, making her moan out like crazy but she wanted him to treat the rest of her body like that as well. "Don't you like my boobs and ass too?"

• 1 month later...