A TEACHER SHOULDN'T TEASE....

His eyes rolled into the back of his head he grabbed her hair and forced his length down her throat even further making her gag 

" hmmm you like this dont ya bitch " 

He thrusts again making her gag even harder 

" this is what you get for teasing me " 

He thrusts again 

" this ..... is ....what ...you ...get " 

He pulls out not wanting to cum too early  

" get in the fucking bedroom now ill be there in a second " 

Cynthia was suprised at the size of the cock on a man that young.....she continued to gag as he thrusted.  In and out he plunged it....finally he pulled out just as she thought he was about to deposit a wad in her mouth.

She got up and walked into the bedroom.  She toyed with the idea of locking the door but then again was the threat of blackmail....she went to the window and pounded on it.  Unfortunately for her the windows in her apartment were not designed to be open and quite strong.  

Cynthia went through her dresser and finally found a felt marker....grabbing a piece of paper, she quickly scrawled a note that said, 'HELP!  HELP!'....she put the paper up against the window just as the bedroom door opened.

He smiles evily "what do you think youre doing ?" 

He walks over to her and slaps her hard in the face 

"Yaknow i was gonna be nice about this but ..." 

Drops a length of rope 

"Guess we gotta do it the hard way "

He jumps on her and pins her to the bed tying a hard knot on her wrists 

He hits her again as she tries to struggle he ties her legs together leaving her unable to move 

"What do you have to say bitch ?" 

He places his hand on on her pussy 

"Well ?"  *slap 

"Say something!!"

Cynthia's eyes grew wide open as he entered the room....she didn't know just what he expected to see but it certainly wasn't to catch her signaling for help.  Angry, he pushed her until she landed on her back on the bed.  Grabbing her wrists, he bound them together with rope.

She immediately struggled, trying to pull her wrists apart as he tied her ankles tightly together.

"LET ME GO!," she yelled, struggling, her tits swaying as she fought,....."LET.....ME.....GO!!!"

She let out a scream as he slapped her pussy hard....

blackmail or not, she had to get away....

"No," Cynthia begs, shaking her head as she stares at the wadded up panties approaching her mouth.  "I promise to.....'MMMMMMMPH!!!"

The tape clung tight to her skin, sealing her mouth shut.  She moaned through the gag, struggling, yanking furiously at the ropes pinning her down to the bed.  She was his hostage now....he could do anything he wanted to her and she was helpless to stop him.  Her tits jiggled as she twisted her sorso, her pussy exposed.....

He looks at her exposed pussy he smiles evily slowly inserting a finger making her stifle a moan he pulls out his finger and puts it in his mouth 

" damn i like the way you taste " 

He  slides himself between her thighs 

" i think i want more " 

He slides his tounge across her lips  starting at the bottom ending at her cute little pink clit  he licks her again using his suprisingly strong hands to pin her hips to stop her moving completley 

"Dont be bad . I dont like it when youre bad " 

He slaps her tits  "do that again and ill bite you  understand ?" 

Cynthia looks down then again at him as he slips a finger inside her pussy.....moaning, she's helpless to stop him as he invades her womanhood.....

She lets out a loud groan of protest as he begins to feast on her, his tongue bathing her slit.....she wiggles but he pins her pelvis down.   Betweem his strength and the ropes holding her legs open, there's nothing she can do to keep him from invading her....all she can do is try and scream loud enough through her tape gag, in hopes that someone might hear her.

Cynthia continued to moan through her gag as her teen assailant kept tongue bathing her.  Finally he pulls away, leaving her trembling and shaking.

Finally the moment she was dreading was quickly approaching.....he brought out a condom.  She shook her head in gagged protest....even protected, he was still going to rape her....Cynthia struggled valiantly, yanking at the restraints, the bed making creaking noises as she fought.  Her pussy was so vulnerable and exposed, her slit aimed right at his crotch.....

She had to escape before he raped her!

He looked at her then back at the condom 

"Nah i dont think so " 

He throws the condom behind him as she struggles he starts getting angry he grabs her throat and looks her dead in the eye  "you are mine and if you keep struggling you arent going to get through this in one peice i promise you that " 

He grabs her hips and without passion or even a single shred of care he forces his member into her sweet little pussy 

"Oooh god " 

He slides it out and in again moaning and groaning as he does 

Cynthia was suddenly horrified when she saw him throw the condom away.....not only was she going to be raped, he was going to bare back her!....to make things even worse she had her period a week and a half ago, putting her right now in her most fertile time of the month.

She screamed through the gag as he mounted her, plunging his stiff young cock deep inside her....her legs were tied wide apart, her cunt open and defenseless....nothing could prevent him from doing whatever he wanted....

Cynthia continued to struggle, trying to bear down, as if she could somehow close her vagina or at least make it harder to get inside.....but she knew it was only a delaying move.  Sooner or later he would force his way inside her womb.

And she would become pregnant.

" yeah . Yeah  hmmmm god "  he forced himself even deeper into her tight little fertile pussy 

He grabs her neck and looks into her eyes " youre mine now you understand ? " 

With one more big thrust he forced his way into her womb making her jump from the pain and shock 

" youre mine " 

He keeps thrusting himself into her his throbbing cock getting ever closer to climax he grabbed her hair and pulled hard 

He keeps thrusting getting ever closer to finishing the dreadful act of defiling this poor woman 

All the teasing and flirting Cynthia had done to this hung young man suddenly came back to haunt her......she struggled, her wrists almost turning white from wrestling with the rope....she pulled against the ropes holding her legs wide apart as he kept fucking her.....every thrust felt like a knife, burrowing deeper inside with every lunge.

"MMMMMMPH.....MMMMMMPH..." she moaned through the gag....

She felt him starting to tense up, knowing it meant he was getting close to a climax.  Soon he would dump his seed deep into her womb....he was right.  She was his, his sex captive and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

He picked up the speed pounding into her velvety pussy stretching her further than anyone had before "oh god in so close ...so fucken close " 

After a few more thrusts he screams out in pleasure "ohhh goooddd"  

Thick ropes of pearlescent cum shoot deep into her womb he collapses on top of her huffing out of breath 

Cynthia screamed through her gag as she felt him burrow deeper inside her, pumping her like a jackhammer.....in and out he went as she continued to struggle.  She made a mental not to herself....if she ever got out of here she would never tease a student again.

Finally he let out a loud groan and she felt hot steady streams of man seed fill her womb.  As he laid there on top of her, she was filled with dread.  Why couldn't he have used that condom?  bad enough to be raped but with no protection?

Even without a pregnancy test she knew one thing for certain....she would become pregnant and if he continued to fuck her it would be nothing less than a guarantee....

He pulls himself out of her " wow ...stay right there ill be back soon " he kisses her on the lips a small tear rolling down her cheek as he does 

He puts his clothes on and walks into the city going into a little back alley he knocks on the door and walks into a shop ....a sex shop

there were all manner of perverted items all over the walls  from dildos to buttplugs.  gimp suits and even a fuck machine  .

thomas walks to the back of the store and picks out several items including 2 pairs of handcuffs  a collar and leash a ball gag 

A riding crop  some clamps and a large vibrator. he walks up to the counter and speaks to the shop keeper 

Thomas ."Can i get these please ?" 

Shopkeeper " yeah is that it ? " 

Thomas " yes " 

Shopkeeper " because weve got a very special deal on these little babies " 

He lifts up a bottle . In it hundreds of little pills ...sleeping pills 

Thomas " yeah ill have some of those too " 

He pays for the items and leaves the shop  he walks back to the teachers apartment to defile her some more he springs up the stairs and enters her apartment locking the door behind him . By this point it was getting late but unbeknownst to her he had every intention of staying the night .

Edited by Heisenberg 24

Cynthia laid motionless, watching him as he left.  As soon as she heard the door close, she pulled out all the stops....she HAD to escape before he came back!

"MMMMMMPH!!!!.....MMMMMMMPH!!!!"

she groaned as loud as she could as she yanked furiously at the restraints, the bed squeaking as she fought....blackmail or not, she HAD to get away....she pulled on her legs, trying to wriggle her ankles free from the ropes, looking up to see the handcuffs keeping her wrists locked.  How much longer would he stay?  would he eventually let her go?  what would happen to her?

Cynthia screamed again and again, waiting for a verbal response but it fell on deaf ears....her gag effectively kept her quiet to the outside world.

Then she heard sounds.....he was back!

She whimpered as she heard him approach the bedroom.

He opens the door "hey honey im home "  he sits on the bed again looking at his new prey " ive bought you some presents  " 

He pulls out the gear and lays it down on the bed  

He looks her up and down noticing the cum dribbling out of her pussy  smiling evily 

"Now im gonna take off the gag and give you a chance to speak " 

He grabs the tape and rips it off swiftly and without mercy 

Cynthia stares wide eyed at the items he brought into the room, knowing they were all to be used on her.  She shook her head...

At first she stayed silent, licking her lips as the tape was ripped off her mouth.  Gags....a huge dildo....a slave collar and leash....NO WAY was she going to let him put those on HER!

"HELP!," she screamed, struggling wildly, her tits swaying as she fought...."SOMEONE....HELP MEEEE!!!"

she stared at the items, noticing a bottle of pills....was he planning on drugging her as well?

he slaps her again "SHUT THE FUCK UP "  she does so he takes a deep breath  "if you scream like that again i am going to give you some of these understand ? " 
" good now im gonna clean you up before the next round ok ?"  he takes a wet cloth and cleans up the jizz slowly dripping down her hole 

" so cynthia  did you enjoy that as much as i did ? " he says leaning in to kiss her on the cheek 

Cynthia realized she would have to apply psychology to the man.  If she submitted, became cooperative she was convinced she could eventually get him to untie her, maybe even give her some freedom of movement.  When that happened, she would make her move and escape.  

"Yes," she said softly in her most seductive tone.  She HAD to make him believe she was enjoying this, to flatter and compliment him...she had to make him lower his guard.

"Yes I did," she said...."I enjoyed it very much....."

Cynthia continued to apply psychology to the young man....keep him thinking how much she wanted him.  Soon she was convinced he would believe her enough to free her from her bindings and when he did, she would make good her escape.  She had to get away, had to get to the nearest pharmacy and buy one of those 'morning after' pills to abort the pregnancy she was certain was already budding in her womb.

"Yes," she said, ceasing her struggling.  Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the leash and collar....if he locked her to the bedframe or immobile object, she would be a prisoner in her own home, impossible to escape and unable to abort the pregnancy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up