A TEACHER SHOULDN'T TEASE....

Cynthia had never experienced humiliation such as this.....she was nude, hands cuffed behind her back, her ankles cuffed as well.  She had a collar around her neck, a leash attached and he began to lead her around like a dog......Cynthia was confused.  She had wished her windows were open so someone outside could see she was in trouble, but now she was thankful they were closed so no one could see how she was now being treated.  He led her around the apartment, her feet shuffling like a convict out of an old prison chain gang movie.

There was no escape for her now....

He walks her past the leather couch in the living room he pushes her over making her sit on it .

The cold leather on her ass and pussy acting as a sharp shock to the senses  

"Sorry " he says smugly  he spreads open her legs and pulls out the rest of the equiptment  

"Now ive gotta go and get some more supplies can i trust you not to try and run or get anyones attention while im gone ...or do i have to use some of these babies ?" 

He rattles the bottle of pills  a couple of times hoping it would be enough of a motivator for the newly made slave  she was his now she had no choice anymore .

Edited by Heisenberg 24

Cynthia was led to the couch and sat down.  She nodded after he asked if she'd behave.....watching him as he left, she waited until the door was closed and locked.  For a while she wrestled with the restraints but handcuffs, unlike rope, would not stretch.  She got up and headed to the door, baby steps as she shuffled, the chains attached to her ankle cuffs making clinking sounds.  

She backed up against the door, her ass up against it, fidgeting with the doorknob.....her handcuffs binding her wrists behind her making it impossible to unlock the door.  She shuffled to the kitchen, trying to find some kind of tool to break free of the cuffs.  Pulling out drawers proved difficult but she somehow managed, desperately seeking something she could use to unlock the cuffs.....she had to free herself and escape before he returned.  Besides going for help, if she didn't get those morning after pills soon she would become pregnant, another round of fucking only guaranteeing it more.

Cynthia found a screwdriver and fumbled with it.....after many useless attempts, she dropped it.  Unable to bend to retrieve it, she returned to the couch, defeated.

He walks through the store getting his hands on whatever he thought might be useful rope chains a bottle of whisky candles a box of matches he had taken cynthias credit card so naturally he didnt care about the price he paid for his items and left the store as he walks past the sex shop again he looked at the ceeling rig and the fucking machine  he walks into the shop 

shop keeper "back again so soon ?" 

"yeah the woman wasnt satisfied with all the equipment i bought earlirler " 

the shopkeeper let out a deep laugh 

"so what caught your eye ?" 

he walks over to the corner  of the room where the ceeling rig and fuck machine were  "these " he says gesturing towards the pair of items 

"Ah weve not had  alot of interest in those so ill cut you a deal . 500 dollars for both and delivery ." 

"done " he says bluntly offering up her credit card 

The shop keeper inputs the details and the money goes through 

"so when do you and the lucky lady want the items delivered ?" 

"In the next three hours " 

"Thats a bit tight im not sure if-" 

"Ill pay double if you get it there in 3 " 

"done "  he adds the extra charge and give thomas back the card 

"see you later " 

Thomas walks out of the shop and walks back to the appartment  

he unlocks the door and walks in 

"honey im home !" 

It seemed like hours since he left her imprisoned in her own apartment.  Her cellphone had been taken, she couldn't unlock the door and no one heard her cries for help.  As she sat on the couch, helplessly waiting for him to return to do more horrible acts to her, her mind raced.  She knew her body well, very aware that she had been in her most fertile time of the month since yesterday.  There was no doubt in her mind that she was pregnant, or soon would be after the next round of fucking her threatened her with.

Was his not using a condom deliberate?....was he planning on making her pregnant?  would he enjoy the sight of her swollen belly, knowing she was carrying his child?  would he keep her here, locked away as his sex slave?  she knew as well as he did that she would run to the authorities the first chance she got, despite the blackmail.

She sat there whimpering as she feebly struggled.  Finally the door opened and he came back in.

He walks right up to her . He drags in the rig and machine that the delivery men had left by her door 

He closes and locks the door he brings the items into her living room

" now youre probably wondering what these things are . Well theyre my new toys i used your credit card " 

With a little bit of drilling he attaches the rig to the ceeling 

He pulls out the fuck machine attached to it is a motor with multiple different speeds  arm and leg restraints and a 10 inch dildo 

He walks into the kitchen and starts to put the items away when he kicks sonething he looks down and sees a screwdriver on the floor . 

With a face like thunder he picks up the screwdriver and walks into the living room 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS !?"

Cynthia glares at him as he walks in, then watches as he takes a drill and starts poking holes in her ceiling.  She stays silent, still struggling as he assembles some sort of apparatus....it looks like a raised platform, like a padded weightlifter's bench but with a diabolical looking long metal pole attached to some kind of motor on the end.  On the end of the pole he attached a menacing looking dildo.

She hears him kicking something in the kitchen and realizes with horror what it was.....it was the screwdriver she used to try and pick the lock on her handcuffs!

"I.....I don't know," she stammers....."maybe it was under the counter and it rolled back...."

"don't fuckin lie to me " he slaps her again and  holds the screwdriver to her face

" now i'm gonna have to punish you" with that he takes the pills and forces it into her mouth holding his hand over her mouth forcing her to swallow it 

as she tries to struggle hope lessly the more she struggles the more limp her movements are  with one last ditch effort she falls unconscious 

he drags her limp body across the room to the newly installed fuck machine he puts her arms into the restraints and lifts her up he then uses the divider to spread her legs open wide he straps her down tight he then looks at her and attaches the nipple clamps to her little erect nips 

with her strapped into the machine he angles the dildo towards her pussy and admires his handiwork .

with that he moved to attach all the new features such  as the hooks on the wall which thanks to the newly bought chain guaranteed she wouldn't be able to run away 

with that e set the mood he dragged an armchair over to the machine he positioned it so he could look her in the eye as she was pounded

he poured himself a glass of whisky and pulled out a cigarette he layed it of the arm of the chair he went around the room lighting candles when he heard her stir . by this point it was dark outside so he closed the curtains and turned off the room light and sat in the chair remote in one hand cigarette in the other 

she wakes up with thr gag in her mouth 

" ah good youre awake . ive been a busy bee as you can probably see "  he gestures to the new items on the walls 

he smirks for a moment savouring the look on her face as she slowly realised what she was in for 

" now this machine will be me when im not around if youre not hung up with this vibrator in your cunt " he pulls it out and shows it to her

"..this little baby will do the job for me . i want you wet  and begging for me to fuck you every time i come here "

with that he presses the slowest setting on the button just to ease into it and get a feel for the controls the motor of the machine whirs and slowly starts up the dildo only just starting to penetrate her little whore pussy 

he allows it to slowly grind against her lips before hitting the next speed setting . the dildo picks up speed and inserts itself into her cunt making her groan as it does  he looks her in the eye and takes a sip of whisky as she tries to escape he drags the cigarette and pulls out his cock wanting to jerk off to this lovely image he had been blessed with 

"NO!.....NO," Cynthia yells as she fights but it's no use.  He grabs her chin, forces her to open her mouth and he drops the pills inside, covering her mouth and forces her to swallow.  She continues to struggle but eventually she passes out, her body going limp.

She was like putty in his hands, motionless as she was strapped down to the bench, her legs spread wide apart as well as her arms, strapped down tightly.

"Wh......what happened...." she mumbles, turning her head one way then the other.  She tries to get up, instantly aware that she's restrained.....nipple clamps are on her tits, wires connected to the clamps are over her head connected to hooks in the ceiling.  A leash is attached to the metal collar around her neck....she sees the other end of the leash secured to the wall.  Her legs and arms are strapped down wide apart.

Cynthia tries to speak more coherently but realizes she's gagged.....

"MMMMPH!!!.....MMMMPH!!!" she groans through her gag as she stares wide eyed at the pole with the huge dildo on the end, aimed at her open pussy.  Frantic, she struggles furiously, her tits jiggling, causing her pain.  She closes her eyes, wincing as the dildo ended pole slowly inches it's way closer and closer to her vagina.....closer and closer.....

"MMMMMMMMPH!!!!!"

The dildo pushes it's way deep into her cunt.

Was this going to be his way to keep her restrained and imprisoned while he was gone?

he smiles coldly as the machine fucks her he presses the next speed the machine speeds up again THUNK .THUNK THUNK   he sips the whisky again  "youre probably wondering why im doing this well not many people pay attention to me " he drags the cigarette 

"and you teased me . youre the only one to ever pay me attention so i decided i must have you "

he stands up and hits the speed button again THUNK THUNK THUNK THUNK  he walks right up to her vibrator in hand without saying a word he brings the vibe to her pussy shoving it right to her clit making her juices flow down her legs 

" i want you to cum for me bitch " he presses the second fastest speed setting he pulled on the nipple clamps pulling them taught he pulls out the ballgag

" cum for me !"  he presses the fastest setting THUNKTHUNKTHUNKTHUNKTHUNKTHUNKTHUNKTHUNKTHUNK  she screamed in pain /pleasure as he forced the vibe even deeper into her pussy 

Cynthia screams througth the gag as the machine fucks her relentlessly.....there is no rest, no pause while a cock goes limp.  The machine is impersonal, souless....it rapes her,   The speed increases and her body shakes and trembles with the onslaught, her tits jiggling.....she squeals from the pain as the nipple clamps refuse to let go, biting deep into her sensitive nipple flesh, her tits strung up in the air as theyr'e held hostage.

Cynthia can't understand why her neighbors can't hear the sound of her mechanical rapist.....

on and on the torture goes, her pussy now sore and gaping open wide, saliva dripping from the gag....she's forced to cum again and again but her raping doesn't stop....

He lets this carry on for hours the relentless onslaught of her dirty little cunt after he deems she has had enough he turns off the machine the dildo slowly pulling out of her a trickle of juice dripping onto the floor as it does

she just stands there defeated  her head hung low  thomas walks up to her and pulls the gag out of her mouth as he grabs a handful of her hair lifting her head up he simply asks 

"so what do you think cynthia sweetheart ?"  He drags the cigarette abd blows the smoke in her face 

"Have we learned our lesson ?" He says tugging on the clamp chains pulling them tight causing an immense ammount of pain 

Edited by Heisenberg 24

As the pole slowly pulls out, it leaves behind a ruined and gaping hole where Cynthia's nice tight pussy once was.  She can't see it but it feels like a fist can easily glide into it.  She lays there moaning, nectar dripping from both the dildo and her well used cunt.

"You.....you monster," she moaned...."raping me with that.....that....thing...."

she screams as he pulls on the chains, her nipples stretching painfully...."you'll have to keep me a prisoner, cause I swear, when I get free I'm going to the police....."

" oh dont worry "   puts out cigarette

" i will be  "  he geatures to all the new hooks and chains installed "why do you think i "

he pauses and chuckles "well you bought all this stuff ? . Im gonna make you into a fuck slave from now on you wont eat sleep or use the bathroom without my permission . And you had better get used to cumming 10 times a day but we can discuss it when you wake up  " 

With that  He puts another pill in his victims mouth there was alot less struggle this time and due to her being exhausted the pill only took about a minute to work 

Her head falls limp he leaves her there for a few minutes as he sets up the celing rig to support her weight 

He drags her limp body over to the rig and he lifts her up in the rig .

The rig had 4 leather straps on each arm and leg hanging from the celing with chains with two extra ropes to wrap around her tits. 

He secures her arms and legs he ties loops around her massive tits he wrapped them around and around untill her tits where being squeezed just to the point of pain 

He lifts her up to crotch height and figured while shes still asleep 

He slowly inserts his cock into her but unfortunatley he used the machine on her too much ...or too hard it had stretched her out she was no longer tight 

"Damnit !  He looked down at her ass and smiled "oh yeah" 

He raises her legs in the air higher so her ass is perfectly level with his cock 

He shoves his cock in her ass he moans immediatley with pleasure 

Hu thrusts inside her again and again not being satisfied with how he onlg ruined her pussy he wants to ruin her ass as well

He grinds inside of her again and again slapping her again and again . 

The pill certainly does ths work he needs it to do 

He brings himself close to climax  and pulls out swapping to her pussy as he slams inside of her three more times he screams "FUCK!!!!!"   Even more cum shoots into her deflowered peach 

He pulls his cock out of her and raises her to the highest level 

He waits untill she wakes up 

As he brought over the pill and some water, Cynthia shook her head.  "No....please, not that," she begged, struggling feebly as he forced the pill down her throat.  She continued to squirm and wiggle until she finally passed out.

He dragged her unconscious form over to the apparatus.  Soon, she was hoisted up in the air about 3 feet.  Her legs held wide open, her ass  hole and pussy open and totally vulnerable.  Her body swayed from multipile assults to her tight ass.

Finally she stirs.....she blinks, staring down....her limbs wide apart and held up with straps.

"WH.....WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MEEEE???," she yells as she struggles, her body swaying, her tits jiggling.  She feels some moisture down below and realizes while she was out he sodomized her.  Her ass was no longer virgin territory.

He punches her "SHUT UP"  he pulls out just as the sun comes up "what part of you belong to me do you not understand ? "  he puts his crumpled shirt on 

"I'm going to come back and I WILL  be fucking you again . In the meantime "   he takes a vibrator and shoves it mercilessly Into her cunt  it drops to the floor clattering "damn I may have over done it huh ?"  the thing vibrates on  the floor  vrrrrrr vrrrr rrvrrrrrr

He grabs the duct tape and the vibe he shoves it in again and puts a sticky mass of tape on her lips stopping her from pushing it out while he was out 

"get the picture ? "  he walks over to her placing his cock on her face

By now Cynthia was weakened....she had been tortured, fucked and machine raped all night and it was morning.  She struggled as he took tape, shoved the vibe deep in her pussy....she tried to push it out as he secured it in place.  She watched as he left the room, locking the door behind him.

It was a school day and she had to escape.....she HAD to!....

"HELP!," she yelled, yanking furiously at the restraints holding her captive......"SOMEONE, HELP ME!!!!"

Her apartment was on the end of a row and the one next door to her on the other side was vacant so no one heard her pleas.  Hours passed as she whimpered and struggled, the vibe buzzing away in her cunt, making concentration difficult.  It was clear that he intended to keep her prisoner but for how long?....every day until he tired of her?

She knew she was pregnant...she didn't need to wait and miss her next time of the month to show it.  He shot seed into her at just the right time of the month when she would be the most fertile.

Thomas sits there in class his mind going back to the thought of what he was going to do with his new slave . True he could just keep her captive but what if the school came to look for her Or the police ? He had all day to think about it and thats just what he did 

He went to the admin office at lunchtime to see her file he opened the door and walked over to the desk 

He picked up her file and opened it .

Name cynthia williams 

Age 22

Next of kin ....

It was blank . Yes at least no family would come sniffing about 

He closed the file and left the room to go to his next class not paying any attention his mind flittered back to seeing his new slave cumming again and again . 

Finally the last bell goes and he rides the bus to his nex second home  

He gets off the bus and pulls out the keys he unlocks the door and steps inside  closing and locking the door behind him . 

He walks into the living room to see his little slave hanging there convulsing from yet another orgasm  a pool of her juices lay on the floor he lowers the rig 

"Well how are we doing?"  He says tearing off the mass of tape  taking off the tape in one quick swoop making her pussy burn 

"I hope you didnt hate me being gone too much " 

He had closed the curtains to keep people from snooping inside, even though the apparatus Cynthia was hanging in was between windows so no one would see he, r regardless.  The blinds pulled down also helped to disorient her, the darkness making her unsure what time it was.

All she knew was that she was held prisoner and most likely would stay that way on a daily basis.  She knew he wouldn't take the chance of her escaping and notifying the authorities.

She shuddered and loaned loudly as she was forced to cum yet again.  How many times had she cum so far?.....4 times?  6?  more?...a puddle lie on the floor beneath her....her body shook as she felt her nectar drip out once more, leaving her weaker each time.  Ropes were bound tightly around the base of her tits making it painful to move.

After an eternity she heard the sound of her door being unlocked.....her teen tormentor came into the room, reaching over and ripping off the tape....the vibe slipped out, plopping on the floor, the removal making her squeal loudly.

All Cynthia could do was moan as he brought her back down to the floor.  She was left hanging for the entire day, one orgasm after another.  She was so weak she collapsed on the floor after he took her out of the restraints.

There was no strength in her to struggle...she let him drag her over to a chair.  He whipped out his cock and she obediently opened her mouth as she got on her knees, slipping it inside and began sucking.  There was nothing left inside her to make one think she was an independent woman.

He forces his cock further down her throat making her gag due to her being exhausted he could use her like a doll she couldnt move even if she wanted to he just dragged her up and down his shaft 

He looked down at this pathetic mess of a woman "its no fun if you dont fight back "  he dragged her into her bedroom and layed her on the bed he didnt feel the need to strap her down as she had no fight left in her

the doors where locked and there was no one around he put her in bed and threw the blanket over her 

"Sleep well get your strength back youre gonna need it" he leaves the room and sits on the couch 

Cynthia continued sucking on his cock but she was getting tired, exhausted after being kept suspended all day and suffering multiple orgasms.  She laid in bed, watching and waiting until he left the room.

Despite her sore pussy, she got out of bed and quietly went to the door.  Opening it slowly, she saw him on the couch watching TV....she guessed that the couch was about 15, maybe 20 feet away from the door and situated in the middle of the living room.  It would be easy to sneak around it.

The naked teacher quietly sneaked out of the bedroom, around the back of the couch, crouching behind....she got up, quickly ran to the front door, jiggling it frantically....finally unlocked, she opened it and............

"Will you not learn ?" He says standing behind her not knowing that he saw her reflection in the tv screen

he back handed her and dragged her over to the machine "i guess its time for round 2 " he forces her to lie on the bench binding her in place "i suppose you didnt understand the message last time ?"   

He said grunting with frustration

"well i guess this time ill have to make myself crystal clear "

He grabs the clamps and puths them on her pussy lips "YOU THINK I LIKE THIS HUH ?"   He angles the dildo towards her beaten batterered cunt and without saying  a single word he turned the machine up to full speed  the dildo fired up instantly hammering away at the poor woman thomas looked on in disgust he pulled her head up and forced his cock down her throat making her gag only allowing her to breathe at his lesiure 

Edited by Heisenberg 24

Cynthia let out a yell as he struck her and dragged her away from the door and back into the bedroom.  She assumed he was going to gag tie and fuck her but then she saw the fucking machine once more.

"NO....PLEASE," she screamed....."not that....NOT THAT....!"

She tried to struggle as she was once more strapped down on her back, legs bound wide apart.....she yanked hard on the restraints.

"HELP!!!!.....HELP!"

She stared helplessly as he turned on the machine....the pole advanced like a menacing monster, the huge thick foot long dildo mounted on the tip.  She screamed as it violated her, pushing relentlessly deep into her....the speed increased and it became a blur, pumping in and out of her.....her body shook and trembled...

"UH....UH....UH....UH...UH..." was all she could muster....He came over and began choking her with his cock wedged deep in her mouth....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up