A TEACHER SHOULDN'T TEASE....

Cynthia unlocked the classroom door and went straight to the chalkboard.....

'Miss Cynthia Williams...English 101, Period 3' she wrote then brought out her seating chart.  Teaching English wasn't her first choice but she was a fresh hire at the High School, and thankful she got the job...she was 22, just graduated from college with a teaching degree and had student loans to pay off.

The slender blonde was wasting no time....her skirt was short, her blouse tight....she decided to start the year off by doing some innocent flirting.  She was only 4 years older than the seniors in the school and still thought of the guys here as kinda hot....not that she would ever dream of doing anything with a High School student---the laws were very explicit---but what was wrong with some flirting and teasing?

The students came in, bullshitted around, talking to each other as they found their seats.  Cynthia stood there next to the chalkboard, her size 38DD tits bulging from her blouse.

"Welcome to English 101," she said.....large.2hIHZFs.jpg.c369cb6cdaf4576d8d1e074d40fa80de.jpg

Thomas was not like the other kids at school he was quite shy he was a lanky boy with short black scruffy hair and ocean blue eyes he threw his stuffy school jacket on and rushed to miss williams english class . 

He hurried to the door and knocked he walked into the room 

"Sorry im late miss williams " 

He scurried to his seat and another student trips him .

he falls to the ground and  lets out a grunt 

He picks himself up and drops himself into his seat ingnoring what just happened 

Hoping the teacher would ignore what just happened 

Edited by Heisenberg 24

Cynthia was the kind of girl that always seemed drawn to the 'bad boy' type of guy, the rebel, the one that always thought outside the box.  When she saw the black haired young man, it reminded her of the kind of guy she wanted but this one was a High School boy, totally off limits.

She watched in suprise after he face plants himself on the floor....she didn't have a maternal instinct but she did feel sympathy for the boy.  Once he took his seat she came over to him.

"Are you ok?," she asked...."Should I send you to the school nurse?"

As she spoke, she was bending over, her more than ample tits bulging from beneath her bra.

He hopelessly tries to keep eye contact with the teacher but his eyes inevitably fell down to her chest 

"Uhhh no im fine miss williams honest " 

He looks down at the desk and tries to carry on with his work 

"But thank you for asking miss " 

He smiles slightly as people  arent usually this nice to him 

Edited by Heisenberg 24

Cynthia smiled as she stood back up, wiggling her ass as she strutted back to the front of the class.

"Allright now, take out your textbook to page 20....."

She gazed out into the sea of students....so many young studs.....she let her mind wander a moment, wondering how many of the young men were on the football teams.  She envisioned the guys in the shower after gym class, all those naked bodies...all those cocks.....

Cynthia was only 4 years older than the seniors in the class.  She could still remember the first time she had sex.  It was with a mousy, quiet kind of guy, someone a girl would never take a second glance at.  He was a brain and she was having trouble in Biology class.  She invited him to her house for help with homework.   To her suprise, they kissed and the next thing she knew, she was naked and having sex for the first time.

She looked over at the boy she had just spoke to, wondering...... 

thomas sits at his desk he turns his textbook to the required page as miss williams walks away he feels a stirring in his trousers

he puts his jacket over his lap to try and conceal his member from the class his face flushes red as he tries to continue with his work 

unable to help himself he glances up at miss williams who he notices is looking at him their eyes lock for a moment and he flashes an innocent smile before quickly snapping to his senses putting his head down 

*under breath "fuck"

he looks down at himself its never been this hard before 

he carries on scribbling down the notes hopelessly trying to pay attention 

Cynthia continued her class, often looking over at the embarrassed student, knowing what effect she was having over him.  She would drop pencils, making sure he got a good view of her ass as she bent over to retrieve it.....she would make excuses to bend forward, giving him a good luck at her tits....all in all a very productive period.

Finally the bell rang.

"Allright class," she called out over the sounds of students getting up and heading out the door...."don't forget...Chapter 3 tomorrow with page 12 study guide...."

As the students filed out, she watched, wondering how Thomas was feeling right now.....

Thomas stared at the teacher meekly watching her tease him this way as the bell rang he remained bolted to his seat unable to move due to his massive errection 

He just keeps his head down pretending to scribble down notes 

He looks up at the teacher catching another quick glance of her heaving bosom 

Edited by Heisenberg 24

Cynthia watched as her students all left the room.....except the boy she had been teasing.  She let him sit there for another couple minutes.....the 4th period class would be starting soon so he had to leave.

"Are you allright?," she said as she walked over to him, then bent down, exposing her cleavage, her massive tits nestled in that lace bra.

"Thomas?.....is that your name?....I checked the seating chart," she continued....."you'll have to go, my last class of the day will be coming in a few minutes....if you don't feel good, I can help you to the school nurse..."

The truth was, she had a feeling he was just fine but most likely a case of embarrassment....she noticed his bulge.

• Love 1

" yes miss im thomas but Uhhh . No im not feeling good miss williams i .. i cant move " 

He looks down not wanting to acknowledge what was happening it was like a bad dream but one he couldnt wake up from 

"I cant say why but i dont want to move " 

He pulls his jacket over the bulge petruding from his pants hanging his head in shame 

Edited by Heisenberg 24

Cynthia crouched over, taking hold of him by lifting him up by his armpits.....as he rose the jacket slid down, revealing the bulge.

She stared at it and began walking backwards.

"I.....uh, didn't know you felt like that about me....," she stammered..."This isin't right....I mean, uh, I didn't mean to....uh...oh shit...."

She backed up against her desk in the corner, hands palm down on the desk.  What had she done?  didn't she realize allthat teasing would have that kind of effect on a young man?

"Thomas.....I....I don't know what to say....maybe it's best that you go....now...."

She was starting to perspire, her heart racing....

He tries to struggle but she lifts him up he stumbles backwards and reveals his member to her in that moment something inside tommy snapped 

"Yeah leaving would be a good idea wouldnt it ? " he walks over tool the teacher who was clearly uncomfortable with the situation 

He walks over to her "but the thing is cynthia i dont want to . And i dont think you want me to either " he gets face to face with cynthia and leans in for a kiss putting his hand on her hips 

Cynthia was certain he would leave to cover his embarrassment.  Instead, he came up to her....Cynthia bent her back over the desk.

"Thomas....what are you doing?  you shouldn't be here!"

Her legs were trembling as he put his warm firm hands on her upper thighs.  "And my name is MISS WILLIAMS, not Cynthia...."

She turned her head to the side, avoiding his face.  This....all this was terribly wrong.  She should've thought it through better before she started teasing a student.  Of course it was harmless play, she never meant it to progress this far.

"I.....T think you should leave Thomas," she stammered....

An angry look came on thomas's face he raised his hand and slapped her hard on the face "i dont give a fuck what you say . "

He rips her shirt open exposing her ample chest he grabs one and squezes it 

"You think your so clever teasing all the boys in class huh ?" 

He pushes himself up against her 

"How does it feel now ?" 

• Love 1

He backed Cynthia up until she was almost bending backwards against her desk.  Ripping open her blouse, the clasp on the front of her bra came off, her size 38 tits spilling out.  She felt so humiliated, exposed to her young assailant.

"Please," she begged...."Please stop....if you leave me alone, I promise not to tell anyone....."

She was more afraid of what was going to happen.....by the looks of his bulge, she was scared he would do even more to her.

He placed his bulge between her legs as he squeezed her tits he whispered in her ear "oh your not gonna tell anyone anyway " he backs away and takes a picture of the teacher standing there disheveled 

"Youre going to bring me to your house after school otherwise this gets leaked . " 

He grabs his stuff and heads for the door he pauses to look back 

"Oh and if you tell anyone i WILL send this to the local news . Imagine the controversy  .. remeber that " 

He turns away and closes the door ready to move on to his next class

Cynthia watched him as he left the classroom, then leaned back on her desk, crying, her tits still out, her bra damaged making it impossible to wear.

How could things have gone so quickly and terribly wrong?....this wasn't the first time she teased a student....after all, she was only 4 years older than the seniors.

She wanted to run to the Administration office and report the incident but remembered he took pictures, very damaging pictures of her with her blouse open and her tits out.  She was being blackmailed and couldn't do anything about it.  Like it or not, she had to do what he said and take him to her apartment after school.

Cynthia put her clothes back in some kind of order, went to a bathroom and put herself together.  She leaned on the sink and whimpered.....how could this had happened?....she teased and flirted with students before.  Why did this go so totally wrong?

She toyed with the idea of going to the Faculty but thought twice about it....the young man was right.  It was her that had clothes all crumpled and wrinkled, he left looking the same as when he came in.  And the pictures!....no doubt he probably would do just as he threatened and release them.  She was being blackmailed and helpless to stop him.

She went to her car, hoping he already left but there he was, leaning up against it.

Cynthia didn't say a word as she got in, unlocked his side and he climbed in.  She drove off to her apartment, not saying a word.

It was actually a very nice apartment but Cynthia assumed he snorted out that smart ass remark to further humiliate her.....truth was, by being forced to bring him home with her, she felt humiliated enough.

She unlockelarge.17780874.jpg.8438e812581894db12b36d16503d5b41.jpgd the door, leaving it open behind her as she walked in, plopped her bag on a table and stood there, wondering what his next move would be.

Cynthia was noticeably nervous.  "Please......can't we talk about this?,"

But he was suprisngly dominant for a man as young as he was.  She whimpered as she slowly took off her clothes, finally standing there naked in front of him, her blonde muff on display.

"Wh.....what are you going to do with me?," she asked, her hands over her tits.  She was hoping someone would call or knock on the door....of all the times she was interrupted when she didn't want it, this was the time she needed it but it never happened.

Cynthia, naked trembling and nervous, sat on the floor on her knees.....it was revolting to be forced to service him but she had no choice.....he held all the cards and was more than willing to release the damaging pictures.

Sobbing, she slipped his cock past her lips and began to suck on it.....who knew what other degradation was in store for her....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up