A TEACHER SHOULDN'T TEASE....

Cynthia smiled sweetly with every command he gave her.....every order, every position he wished she did instantly and without question.  

"Yes Master," she replied, bending over and shaking her ass, aiming it at him....she evidently either hadn't paid attention to her tits still being bound or didn't care....by now they were swollen, almost purple, veins visible.

She sat on her knees, facing him, hands down at her side, her head slightly down but eyes looking up at him.

"Treatment?," she asked...."What treatment was that?"

He titled his head in confusion does she not remember? 

"nothing nevermind" 

He smiled as it dawned on him he could tell her to do whatever he wanted and she would do it no questions asked 

"come here"

She crawls over to him and he grabs her erect nipple and squeezes it

"this must hurt a lot" 

He says trying to see the extent of the brainwashing 

Edited by Heisenberg 24

He was right....after the removal of the headset the brainwashing was complete and total.  In her mind, Cynthia couldn't remember when he entered her life.  All she knew was that he had to be kept contented.

She crawled over to him on hands and knees, came up to the chair and thrusted out her swollen tits.

"Yes Master?"

She winced as he twisted her sore and throbbing nipples.  "Yes Master," she replied...."My tits are very painful, but I will try my best to deal with the pain to please you....if you wish to leave the ropes on they will hurt more...I don't want to displease you by screaming, so may I please beg you to gag me?"

Cynthia let out a high pitched scream of pain as he tortured her nipples....it was obvious her entire upper torso was in pain judging by how dark her swollen tits were by now.  The now brainwashed teacher informed her owner that yes, her breasts were indeed painful but she would now never ask him to untie her tits still being held for hostage.

She moans with delight as he plays with her pussy lips even as she squeals in pain....

Cynthia gazed longingly at his cock as it sprung to life.  Licking her lips, she slides on her knees up to the chair and opens her mouth.

Edited by KinkyKathy

"Yes," Cynthia replies in a soft voice....."I appreciate that Master treats me so well.....If I could please you, I would love to suck your beautiful cock....please Sir?...I need it in my mouth so bad..."

She rises off her knees while keeping her thighs open, her pussy lips on perfect display.  

"Um,mmm," she moans...."feels so good to have you play with my cunt...."

Cynthia leans over forward.....

"Thank you Master!," she squeals and grabs hold of his cock with both hands, feeding it past her pursed lips and into her mouth, sucking it hungrily like a child sucks on a lollipop.  In and out she sends his meat, her head bobbing back and forth, her bound tits moving with her pace.

She could feel every blood vessel on his cock throbbing, pulsating as she worked his meat, applying extra suction to the head as it passed through her mouth.

"oh my" 

He felt his throbbing meant slide in between her pursed lips 

"don't stop" 

He managed to squeeze out in between ragged breaths 

Truly he had never had this level of pleasure before 

He brushed the hair out of her face as he looks at his willing slave 

"look me in the eye while you do it" 

He commands  wanting to feel what those powerful men feel everyday 

Complete and utter control on those beneath them 

Cynthia looked up at him with those beautiful blue doe eyes, his cock passing through her luscious full lips as her head continued to bob back and forth.

"mmmmmm," she moaned as she felt his warmth in her mouth, taking him all the way to the back of her throat.....soon he would cum and she would be rewarded by wads of warm man seed filling her belly.  She was already going to be rewarded by being pregnant, proud of her swollen belly.  The young teen now had complete and utter control over her.....No, she wasn't brain dead, a human vegetable....all her previous memories were still intact but her priorities and goals were now changed.

She would do whatever it took to please her young Master....

"Oh fu " he couldn't even finish the words . Hot cum flew out of his cock into the mouth of his new slave 

"jesus" 

The sensation was amazing he was in pure extasy  she sat there with his load in her mouth  as he pulled his length out of her  her gagging whilst he did 

"wow. Where... Did you learn that?" 

He stood up and opened up his cigarette pack. There was only one left he lit it up and sat down gasping for breath  the afterglow was amazing his once solid cock had started to go flaccid by now as he tried to ride the light for as long as he could 

Cynthia went back down onto her knees, looking up at him, licking her lips.....

"Thanks Master," she replied, smiling....."I....I don't know where or how.....I must've seen it somewhere...."

Of course she had....she had seen it in one of the thousand or more videos that were now implanted in her brain during her brainwashing.

"Is there anything else Master would like?," she asked...."You could gag me and tie me up until your'e reaqdy to use me again...."

Cynthia gazes at the young man, then pulls back the covers and lays down beside him on her side, facing him just in case he might want to fondle her tits or play with her pussy.....

before long they both drift off to sleep.  Cynthia begins to have dreams, visions of the videos, pictures and words that flashed across the screen while she was wearing the VR headset.  It was if she was being taught further in her sleep.

Thomas rolls over to see his slave is asleep he gets out of the bed and walks over to the window looking out on the city. He contemplated what he had done. He smiled he turned around to see Cynthia still asleep.  He crawls under the covers until his face meets her pussy. While still asleep Thomas licked her little snatch from bottom to top.  Focusing on her clit Thomas continues licking her when she stirs and wakes up He put a finger inside of her as she does making her moan in pleasure " I told you I'd give you a treat"  he says burying his head in her pussy once more 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up