All on a Dare (WickedCadrach & KinkyKathy)

At the edge of town, past the college and along a winding road so forested that the uninformed may think they had stumbled into a nature preserve, stands a manor, the Harren House. A steel gate bars entry to uninvited cars but does nothing stop the rumors from spilling out. Harren House fills the traditional role in the relatively small college town of the most 'haunted' place around. It's sole inhabitant, Evanora Rod, keeps to herself. Her servants fastidiously maintain the hedge maze and gothic sculpture around the manor home. They prepare her meals and bring in her groceries, but they say nothing about the inside of the home and they say nothing about Evanora. 

On occasion, students from the college will approach the gate. Those who dare come back with stories about lights in hellish reds or mysterious violets shining from the upstairs windows. Some claim to see the silhouette of Evanora passing through the grounds wrapped in a long shawl, while still others claim to hear the sounds of screaming and weeping from within the grounds. The police deny the stories about disappearances or kidnappings at Harren House, though some argue that may have more to do with Evanora's fortune than her innocence. 

Tonight, Evanora Rod lounges in her bedroom suite. A bottle of red wine at her side as she stares into the fireplace, watching as it burns away the autumn chill. At her side lies a locked leather trunk that she lovingly caresses as if it were a pet. She is considering calling in one of her servants. Perhaps the new girl? The little treat has been rather curious about the upstairs lately. Her mind churns with ideas for how to spend her evening. 

Her thoughts are interrupted as the phone beside her lights up with a soft chime.

"What have we here?" Evanora murmurs, swiping to unlock the screen.

Motion detector alert: South Fence. Access Camera? [Yes?] [No?]

She drains her glass of red wine, looking at the time on her phone display. "Just after midnight, and a little mouse stirs in my house. Hmmm, perhaps a little excitement is in order for the evening." Her eyes narrow as she sets down her glass and taps the screen, adjusting to the small camera display as it locks on to the intruder. 

--Evanora Rod--

spacer.png

"Your'e chicken shit!"

"No I'm not.....it's just that.....it's private property, somebody lives there...."

"You mean, some...THING lives there...."

Lacy was getting pressured and feeling frustrated.  The 20 year old blonde was pledging, about to join the most respected fraternity on the college campus.  She was sitting in a small room with 3 other girls as they were goading Lacy on.  Finally the redheaded leader stood up.

"If you really want to pledge here, no more bullshit....your'e gonna have to break into the Harren House and spend the night...."

The other girls smiled almost devilishly.  It seemed that everyone on campus knew about the old mansion a few miles down from the college.  It was rumored that Harren House was built even before the college, and the college itself was at least 100 years old.  Whispered stories in the cafeteria told about strange lights or orbs seen from the upstairs windows, a set of tall wrought iron gates that no one claims to have ever seen open except for rare visits from errand runners, none of which would speak of the imposing gothic mansion.  It looked like a cross between the house in that old 'Rocky Horror Picture show' and Hill House from the old '60's movie, 'The Haunting'.

Lacy agreed.  That same evening she would manage to enter the house and spend the night, hiding if she had to, just in case someone---or something was in there as well.  One of the other rumors about the place was that a tall slender dark haired brunette had been seen there, none other than the current owner herself, Evanora.

Lacy got a backpack stuffed and went to the house.  The trip to the mansion didn't seem to take as long as the road she had to walk up to the iron gates. Avoiding the gates by scaling a wall, she managed to climb over it with help from a tree and quietly crept onto the grounds.  Lacy walked cautiously around, looking for a open window.large.21329672.jpg.71e900d9c212e99c105c9823c84e9abf.jpg

Evanora watched through the house cameras as the blonde crept across the manor lawn. She edged around the house, her long hair dancing behind her shoulders as she searched for a way in. She seemed to be alone. Evanora chuckled to herself, pouring a fresh glass of wine. 

"No, no, no. That window is much too high. Here. Try this one." With a tap on her phone screen, one of the ground floor windows unlatched itself. It drifted open only a finger's width, but as the girl rounded another corner of the house, she saw it. 

Carefully pushing the window open, the girl pulled herself over the sill. She paused for a moment with her ass hanging out the window before she could wiggle her way through, and Evanora's gaze lingered on the outline of her full, pert rump. 

"Now, there's a treat," she cooed to herself. Her dark eyes went wild for a moment and Evanora reached for the leather trunk beside her. She secured a pair of locking, leather cuffs bound by a small chain with a singular large ring in its center. In her other hand she took up a wooden paddle. For a moment, she admired the shine on the wood, imagining what it would be like to spank that perky little ass. 

She checked her phone once more. She could see the girl had crept into the main hall. The dim light of a crystal chandelier cast shadows through the grand stair's bannisters and across every dark painting and each grotesque statuette of demons and monsters. It gave the room a haunted feeling that Evanora admired. 

"Let's keep that feeling up, shall we?" With another press of the phone's display, all the electrical lights in the house died, leaving only the red flickering of the numerous fireplaces to light the rooms and dim halls. Behind the girl, the window's hidden electronics pulled it closed and silently locked itself again. Evanora savored her final sip of wine. Her body was already prickling in anticipation as she shouldered the paddle and stepped into the hall. She hoped the girl had the wherewithall to run. She did so enjoy it when they ran.

Of course, Lacy had no idea she was being watched by at least a dozen cameras, all concealed both inside and outside the house.  One by one, the girl wiggled the windows and main door.  She continued around the side, checked the windows and was about to walk around to the back when she turned behind her and saw a window slightly open.

"I know I checked that just a minute ago," she said just under her breath.  Gently pushing, the window opened all the way.  She climbed through, her perfectly shaped ass showing as she crawled.

Lacy found herself in a large entry hall, filled with columns and ornate staircases.  The whole place looked like the setting for a haunted house movie.  As she explored further, the lights all suddenly went out, all at the same time.  Lacy let out a squeal, instantly panicking.  Between the lights out, the strange looking paintings she glimpsed just before the darkness, the girl ran, bumping into tables and furniture as she frantically dashed to the nearest way out.  One window after another was found to be locked as well as the main and rear doors.

There was no way out....she ran from one end to another, her heart racing as she tried to escape.....she felt like a fly trapped in a spiders web.

"HELP!.....HELP!" she yelled, pushing at the locked windows.  Suddenly she saw a tall slender figure emerging from the shadows.  The flickering light from a fireplace briefly shown across the face....it was Evanora herself!

"No.....NO, it can't be," Lacy called out in disbelief....she began walking backwards away from the figure until she backed herself up against a wall....

Evanora twirled the long paddle beside her. As long and wide as a cricket bat, the firelight glinted off it menacingly, mirroring the predatory flash in her eyes. She tucked the cuffs behind her back and turned her empty palm to beckon to the girl. 

As she stalked closer and closer, Evanora licked her lips, her gaze drinking in the shadowed curves of the intruder's lovely hips and breasts under her light coat. As the girl screamed for help, she chuckled. Cops knew better than to intrude on her manor. She wondered how the girl would look with her tits bound; what her moans and screams would sound like...

"Are you lost, little mouse? You don't look like one of my servants, but it's so dark in here... maybe I'm mistaken. Is that what you are, little mouse?"

The girl shook her head 'no'. The fear in her eyes was intoxicating. 

"No?" Evanora confirmed softly. Her hand snapped forward like a viper and grabbed the girl by the throat, rocking her head back against the wall with a clap. "That's strange. Because why the fuck else would you be in my house?"

The figure came closer and closer....Lacy was becoming one with the wall, she was so petrified.  Slowly a face and figure emerged from the shadows....judging by the description she was told a hundred times, it was the lady they called Evanora.  But.....it couldn't be,,,could it?

She was tall, slender with shapely legs that shown through slits in her dress.....she had what looked like a fur collar around her shoulders.  She had dark brown hair and eyes that seemed to go right through you.....

Lacy's heart was beating so fast and loud she could swear the woman could hear it...her breathing became fast and shallow....

Suddenly out of nowhere, the woman shot an arm outward, a hand around the girl's throat, mashing the back of her head against the wall.

"I'm......'uuuugh'.....I was....'uuuugh'....just exploring," she gasped, feeling as if she would pass out any second.

For a moment Evanora waited, feeling the girl's throat spasm as she gasped beneath her palm. She had such a lovely throat. Evanora shifted her grip and slid her fingers across the girls neck and up over her chin, leaving one finger languidly draped over the girl's lips.

"Shh. shh. shh. shh. Hush now. You were exploring? Did you think no one lived here? Did you think no one would notice? Or are you just a dumb fucking slut who didn't think at all?" Evanora's fingers hooked into a claw-like grasp as she pinched the girl's cheeks together. Inches from her face, she stared down at the terrified girl, letting the question hang for a moment. 

"Let me guess. You're one of those brats from the college. Thought it would be fun to break in, to explore. I could call the police, you know? I could have you thrown through the courts for grand larceny with the sort of trinkets I have laying around here. Would that be fun? Maybe I should burn down your whole fucking life, you impudent little whore." 

Evanora snatched a handful of blonde hair. With a yank she spun the girl around, forcing her chest first against the wall. With the practiced ease of a martial artist, she twisted the girl's arm behind her back, dragging it up in a painful twist. In a moment, she had her wrists bound by the leather cuffs. "But maybe I won't. Maybe you can make it up to me? Do you think you can listen to instructions, little mouse? You had better hope you can. In Harren House there are no explorers, only Evanora and her servants. Now, say it. What are you?"

Lacy couldn't beg for release, promising she wouldn't go to the police.  After all, she DID get caught by the owner trespassing....technically, the woman was in the right.  The only laws that had been broken---so far---was by Lacy.

She didn't appreciate being called a dumb slut, a whore....she wanted to protest but Evanora held all the cards...and besides, she was mysteriously dominant.....she had the tone of voice that made you feel that doing her bidding was the right move.

"Wh....what are you doing?," Lacy asked as she felt her wrists suddenly bound by the restraints as she was turned around, her tits mashed up against the wall.

"Im......I'm a servant," she stammered.  Of course there was no proof of conquest in her voice....she would say whatever this woman wanted to hear for a chance to escape.

Evanora blew a harsh sigh through her nostrils. Her hot breath blasted across Lacy's neck as Evanora leaned in so closely that her lips brushed the girl's ear. 

"I believe you. I believe you because I already know it's true. Soon, you'll believe it too."

Grabbing her by the hair, Evanora dragged the girl behind her. She kept her grip firm even as the girl's bound wrists made her stumble. They passed the stairs. She wouldn't be going to the bedroom. Not yet. Passing the fireplace, she led her to a set of ornate oak doors. Elaborate carvings of cavorting imps and lecherous satyrs covered the dark stained wood. With the turn of a key, she opened them to reveal a hidden elevator. A second key, silver and small, turned in the richly adorned elevator's control panel and they silently descended towards into the basement of the manor. 

"You know, little mouse, my family has trained the servants of Harren House since it came into our possession nearly 100 years ago. It is my responsibility as the mistress of the manor to ensure that all our servants are properly trained and disciplined. As the newest servant here, I will refer to you as 'girl'. You will address me as 'mistress'. When I look your way, you will avert your eyes, unless I tell you otherwise. When I give a command you will follow it, quickly and with no comment." There was no question in her voice and as if to punctuate her command, the elevator doors opened to reveal a room beyond. 

A spacious room, lit by the soft glow of decorative lanterns in the walls and ceilings, opened in front of them. Thick carpets and rugs covered the floor as heavy drapes and curtains covered all the walls and even the ceilings. Every sound seemed to vanish into the soft surfaces of the room so that even the nearly silent click of the elevator door closing behind them sounded loud by comparison. Here and there, large tasseled cords hung from hidden recesses in the ceiling and as Evanora pulled Lacy into the chamber, she reached for the nearest of these tassels. 

A quiet clicking, like the sped up ticking of a clock, sounded from the curtains above as a slender chain rolled down into the room. Evanora took the end of the chain and attached it to the ring between Lacy's cuffs. With another tug of the tasseled rope, the chain began to ascend, dragging Lacy's arms up behind her back until she was pulled painfully to her tip-toes. 

"Serving me does not have to be unpleasant. But, I will have no half measures. I will have your absolute loyalty... body and mind." Sliding her hands over Lacy's hips and waist, she took a moment to appreciate the soft shape of her body. With a wolfish grin, she turned the paddle in her other hand in a slow arc. "Now girl, beg your mistress to remove your clothing." 

"Oww....OOW!" Lacy yelled as she was grabbed by the hair and the strong yank gave her no choice but to follow, struggling with the leather restraints behind her back.  WHAT WAS WITH THIS WOMAN?

They went along, Lacy looking at all the ornate sculptures, polished wood on the walls, Tiffany glass in the windows....the house was obviously far older than anyone had thought, easily older than the college itself.  Hell, maybe the original occupants of the house paid for the establishment of the college....

They continued on until a secret elevator appeared.  Down they went as the woman explained the basics of servitude.  They way she talked, these weren't servants or maids....these were slaves!

They arrived at some kind of basement room.....it had huge bulky curtains all over but it had the image of being some sort of dungeon....ropes and chains hung from the ceiling as if to verify her suspicions.

Soon Lacy was hanging by her wrists, arms high above her head....she struggled, her body swaying, her tits jiggling as she fought.

"TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES?....WHAT KIND OF FREAK ARE YOU?" she screamed......"Let me go....LET....ME....GO...."

She grabbed Lacy by the chin and Evanora's eyes narrowed. A wild excitement seemed to roll in those dark irises.

In two swift steps, Evanora knelt behind her. Under the rug, a hidden compartment provided a set of ankle manacles set into the floor and she clapped them onto Lacy with a firm clack of the lock. Held firmly in place, Lacy could only struggle vainly as Evanora ran her sharp nails up her legs. When she reached to waistband of Lacy's pants, she gave a sudden violent jerk and pulled them down to reveal her panties and the soft flesh of her ass. 

She gingerly leveled the large paddle, lightly tapping at Lacy's exposed bottom. "Beg. Your. Mistress," she said in a whisper as commanding as a spell. With that, she pulled back and gave Lacy a swift swat across her ass, letting the flat wood clap in the silent room. A soft pink spread in the exposed cheeks as Evanora pulled back for another strike. She waited, letting the sting of the first settle in before swatting again. Twice. Three times. Four. She paused, stepping forward and pressing her hips against Lacy's ass, feeling the heat from the blows through the front of her dress. 

"Well, girl?"

Lacy heard the sounds of something going on in the floor.....looking down she saw the woman bring a set of metal restraints up from the floor.

"What are you DOING?" she asked as she watched helplessly.....she tried to kick but the woman held her ankles as the manacles were locked to her ankles.  Hands bound, feet secured, she was hopelessly bound.  She struggled as the woman grabbed her pants and pulled, exposing her ass and pussy, just a hint of fur hovering over her slit.

Lacy screamed as the paddle made contact with her creamy pale ass....over and over again the woman struck....again and again the girl screamed.

She gasped, her tits heaving up and down as she hung there....

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?." she yelled, struggling fruitlessly......"LET ME GO!"

It would take more than a few painful swats across her ass to make her submit to this sadist....

"You know what I want, girl. You are my servant. Mine!" For emphasis, Evanora grabbed a firm handful of Lacy's ass and squeezed it roughly. She slapped her with her open palm. "Even the words you say are mine. But since you can't seem to understand that, perhaps a lesson is in order."

Evanora retreated to the edge of the room, pulling aside a curtain to reveal a wall full of gleaming black and red leather instruments. She appraised them carefully for a moment then selected a bright red ball-gag with a buckled strap. She took hold of Lacy's hair, slapping her across the cheek to stun her into submission. Fitting the ball-gag into her mouth, she took a moment to give her a wry smile eye to eye. 

She leaned in, whispering into the girl's ear. "I will refer to you as 'girl'. You will address me as 'mistress'. When I look your way, you will avert your eyes, unless I tell you otherwise. When I give a command you will follow it, quickly and with no comment. You will BEG me to remove your clothing." To punctuate the comment, she licked Lacy's cheek as if she were a decadent dessert that she had every intention of taking her time to indulge. 

When she picked up the paddle again she did not stop. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! She listened to the sobbing moans of Lacy's gagged mouth as she spanked her over and over. After several minutes, she took a pause to adjust the chains holding Lacy's arms. She dragged them forward along a concealed track so that Lacy had to bend forward, further exposing her full and rosy ass. WHAP! WHAP! 

Time passed unmarked in the velvet room. When Evanora began to feel the shimmer of sweat at her forehead she dropped the paddle, stopping to take a drink of water from a cooler set into the wall. She stalked around Lacy like a panther, using the shadows of the room to their full effect, then approached her with a languid carelessness that showed her imperious disdain. She unbuckled the gag and tore it free, silently waiting for Lacy's answer.

Lacy swung back and forth, the shackles keeping her ankles trapped, her arms up over her head.  She howled and screamed over and over as the paddle made contact.  By now her creamy ass was red as a beet, every inch of it stung like hell.

She didn't know how much more she could take but then the chains lowered, forcing her into a bending over posture, her ass up and perk.....more blows followed.....Lacy screamed through the gag, saliva dripping from her chin.

Finally her head slumped down in defeat.....but her mind was still very much active. Lacy brought her head up, looking at her tormentor.

She shook her head in silent defiance.  What else would this sadist do to break her?

Evanora's met Lacy's defiant gaze. She had spirit. She would not tell her what she wanted to hear from simple intimidation. She would need to be truly disciplined. 

"Very well."

Evanora flipped open a gleaming butterfly knife. She pressed the flat of the sharp steel against Lacy's cheek, letting her feel the cold of the metal as she traced the point to her chin. "Hold still."

With a delicate touch, Evanora had no interest in damaging her new servant in any permanent way, she cut a line through the collar of Lacy's shirt, sliding the blade down the front until it met the center of her bra. She took hold and pressed the blade through. The point trailed with a bloodless scratch across Lacy's stomach and navel like a ghostly finger. And as the knife reached the bottom of the shirt, her breasts spilled out from the cut fabric. The rosy buds of her nipples shuddered with her breathing and her youthful tits were firm and inviting in front of Evanora. She couldn't help but reach out, giving them a rough pinch and a twist, drawing another cry from Lacy's lips. 

She fetched a few items from the wall of tools and returned to Lacy's chest. Leaning in, she flicked at her nipples, leaning in and giving them quick sharp bites to draw them out. Once they were nice and hard, Evanora produced a set of metal clips joined by a shimmering silver chain and clipped them together, giving the chain a small tug before clipping it to the larger chain rising up from Lacy's wrists. As the tension grew, Lacy's supple tits stretched and pulled painfully. 

Stepping behind her, Evanora slid her hands over Lacy's freshly spanked ass. She slapped it again. God, the way it rolled and jiggled under her touch. The girl was so young and supple. She would make a fine servant. Evanora held a cold black plug shaped like an overlarge acorn. With a few twists she roughly inserted it into Lacy's tight little asshole. Holding the acorn's stem, she felt the girl's ass clench down tightly, struggling against the invasion. Evanora teased it, pushing it forward and back as the girl squirmed from both ends. Finally, she took the stem and gave it a slow turn. As she did, the acorn seemed to grow inside of Lacy, pressing against the inner walls of her ass with renewed pressure. 

The last item Evanora held appeared to be some sort of belt but at the crotch hung a black piece of plastic roughly the shape of a bikini bottom. The inside of the plastic bikini was grooved and a curved black dildo emerged from it towards the inside of the belt, like an inverted strap-on. The dildo itself was heavy and ribbed and it made a hefty slap as Evanora turned it in her hands. 

"I told you, this doesn't have to be unpleasant. Let this be an instructive time. Meditate on what I am asking and what it is worth to you."

Yanking Lacy's pants down to her knees with a sound of tearing cloth, Evanora fit the belt around the girl's hips, angling it to force the black dildo up into her clenched slit. Once it was in place, she flicked a switch on the belt and the whole device began to vibrate, sending shocks across Lacy's lower lips, across her hooded clit, and deep inside her as the dark dildo began to rock and swirl, pumping relentlessly from the force of its powerful inner motor. 

Evanora took some more water and sat back in one of the overstuffed chairs, watching her new servant with interest as she let the devices do their work. 

Lacy stared wide eyed at the knife, petrified, not knowing if the woman would slice her up....who knew what she was capable of doing....rumors and whisperings throughout the campus described the woman as everything between a vampire and a sadistic monster.

"mmmmmph.....mmmmmmph...! she moaned as she watched her top and bra come off, her tits spilling out, her dark nipples exposed.  With no sag, they stood out.  She let out gagged squeals as her nipples were pulled and twisted.  As she watched, the woman brought over a pair of nipple clamps, secured them to her tits.  She winced as the cold metal teeth bit into her nipples....she tried to look up as chains were attached and secured to her wrists....if she tried to move, it would yank on her tits painfully.

Lacy moaned as her ass was spanked but it was nothing compared to the pain to follow....she stared wide eyed at the device held in the woman's hand.  Without benefit of lube it was slowly worked into her tight virgin ass.  Lacy screamed and struggled....the more she struggled the more pain she caused herself from the nipple clamps, but the pain of a foreign object being worked into her ass.....

She tried to clench and bear down, trying to somehow keep the object from burrowing in any deeper.  She felt it pop past her pink puckered rosebud and into her ass....it felt like it opened up inside her, stretching her bowel.  Nothing could describe the stretching and swelling in her ass....she felt the object lodge itself in the inner walls, anchoring itself in place.

As if the torture wasn't enough, the woman pulled her pants and panties down, exposing the tiny fluff of fur hovering over her pussy.  she watched as some sort of bikini bottom was secured to her body.  As it was cinched in place, a built in vibrating dildo slipped into her cunt.

The device was turned on and Lacy squirmed, swayed and struggled, screaming and squealing through her gag, saliva dripping.....her body was trembling....as she squirmed from the vibrator lodged in her cunt it caused her to move around, her tits on fire.....

Evanora watched as minutes hurriedly slipped by in the timeless room. She listened to the girl's muffed screams and watched the small play of her muscles beneath her smooth skin. Dragging a fingertip across her own lips, Evanora enjoyed the small hitching motion of Lacy's hips. The heavy vibrator was driving the poor girl to distraction and every move pinched and tugged painfully at her tits just as much as it stretched her violated asshole. She was a beautiful symphony of primal movement. Her mind overwhelmed by the raw sensation across her body. 

The glisten of the girl's spit around the ball-gag filled Evanora with a hungry desire. She clawed restlessly at the arms of her chair, thinking of all the ways she could put the pretty young thing to use; all the ways she could use that sweet mouth and tight young body. Evanora took a deep breath. Patience, she reminded herself. The girl isn't ready. She needs more discipline yet. She needs to understand that there is no going back now. There are only two kinds of people in Harren House, Evanora and her servants. 

The girl's eyes were rolling wildly and her gaze had gone distant. She shook and squirmed, but now it had the characteristic of a sharp shock instead of conscious struggling. With a wicked grin, Evanora stood from her seat. She left the paddle where it lay, instead grabbing a thin, wooden rod that whistled as she gave it a few practice swings. 

"You're losing focus, girl. Pay attention." Evanora swiped at Lacy's but with the thin rod, leaving a sharp red mark across her abused ass. Walking around front, she used the rod to gently prod at the girl's full chest, enjoying the soft suppleness of her. Evanora traced the end of the rod between the cut folds of Lacy's clothing and over the curves of her hips and ribs, letting the light touch coax a different sensation from her. She stepped closer. Staring eye to eye, she took Lacy by the chin. With slow deliberateness, she traced the tip of her tongue over the young girl's cheek, licking up a salty line where a tear had run. "You're my servant, girl. My command still stands. Beg for me to remove your clothing."

Letting the command hang for a bare moment, she unbuckled the ball-gag and removed it from Lacy's mouth. Holding it beside her head, she raised an inquiring eyebrow. 

Saliva continued to drip as Lacy squirmed.  She didn't want to struggle but the sadistic woman made sure she had no choice. Between the huge monster buried in her ass and the vibrator trapped in her pussy, she struggled and swayed, her movements causing the chains attached to the nipple clamps to cause more pain to her tits.

She tried to put her mind in some sort of null space, anything to take it off her agony but it did little good.  She screamed as the rod struck, leaving red zebra stripes on her ass, sinking the plug in just a bit deeper.

The woman taunted her with the rod, lightly grazing across Lacy's tits.  She tried to twist her torso away from the rod but of course all that did was cause more pain.

Lacy licked her lips after the gag was removed.

"HELP!," she screamed....."SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!  I'M BEING HELD PRISONER IN HERE!!!!"

Evanora patiently waited while the girl screamed. She twirled the ball-gag lazily and tapped the wooden rod on her hip. She did not interfere at all and when the girl had finished shouting out her please for rescue, Evanora mockingly cocked her head and held a curled palm to her ear as if listening. 

"Oh my, do you hear that? Silence. The sound of absolutely no one coming for you. Why would they? Why would anyone rescue a bratty, little cunt like you? Face it, girl. Your true calling is here. The life you were always meant to have. The life you were made for."

Evanora whipped the wooden rod around and gave Lacy's ass another sound beating. Letting her scream as loud as she liked, relishing in the sweet sound of it. 

After a moment, she tucked the rod under her arm and tossed the ball-gag onto the chair she had been sitting in before. 

"I'll tell you what, girl. You seem an adventurous sort. What if we made a wager?" As she spoke, Evanora pulled another nearby tassel and with a series of mechanical clicks, a waist high table lowered itself from the ceiling. On the legs of the table hung leather straps with buckles that clinked as the table shuddered into place on the floor.

"For your side of the gamble, you will risk a life of servitude to me. You will submit and accept that you are nothing but Evanora's servant to use however she pleases." Taking hold of the manacles around Lacy's feet, Evanora unbuckled them. She gave the girl a shove towards the table, her fingertips dancing across her bare ass as she did. The chain holding Lacy's wrists tugged harshly on her clamped tits, but rolled forward with her as she collapsed against the table. With a few swift strikes with the rod, Evanora lined Lacy up with the buckles and strapped her legs over one edge of the table. The mysterious woman was stronger than she looked, much stronger. Pulling the chain further along, she undid the cuffs around Lacy's hands and forced her down until she had manacled her arms over the opposite edge of the table.

"For my side of the wager, I will offer you your freedom. It is mine and mine alone to give and after all, what is life without a little excitement?" When she was secured, Lacy lay on her back, her bare ass pressed to the cold table as her arms and legs were bound over the four corners; her clamped tits still secured to the adjusted chain above her and forcing her back to arch as she tried to relieve the painful pinch. 

Evanora stood between Lacy's spread legs, the vibrator continuing to churn inside of the girl. She traced the inside of Lacy's thighs with her fingernails and gave her a devilish grin. Stepping back to the wall of implements, Evanora returned with a hefty hour-glass in a wrought-iron frame. White sand curled inside the glass as Evanora settled it on the table beside Lacy. "The wager will last until the sand runs out. To win all you must do is keep silent." Evanora gave the wooden rod a small bend as her gaze drank in Lacy's writhing body on the table. "If you scream, you're mine."

"Pl.....please," Lacy begged, sobbing, her body swaying....."Please let me go...."

But of course her pleas fell upon deaf ears.  The next thing she knew, she was being lowered from the ceiling, dragged over to some sort of table and secured spreadeagled.  The nipple clamps were left in place, adding to her torment.  Her pussy was in perfect view, just a touch of blonde fur hovering over her slit.  The vibrator was still in place, buzzing away while she struggled.

An antique looking hourglass was placed beside her and turned over.

What did the woman have in mind?

Evanora leaned close, her hands on Lacy's soft thighs.

"The sand is pouring. If you scream before it runs out. You're mine."

She curled her fingernails over Lacy's skin, leaving soft pink trails of scratches. Pressing her lips over the fresh scratches, Evanora laid a delicate kiss, then bit down. It was a sharp bit that sent a shock through Lacy's quivering body. With a soft chuckle, Evanora reached to the vibrator. 

Click, click, click... with each turn of the small switch the device rumbled louder and faster, battering Lacy's pussy as the intensity of the pressure against her inner walls and clit continued to increase. It resonated with the hard butt-plug and the flesh between the anal and vaginal toys was alive with sensation. 

Evanora used the wooden rod to tease and whip at Lacy's body. Striking her tortured tits, her stomach and ribs, and the inside of her thighs. As the sand poured, she walked to the head of the table and grabbed ahold of the girl's hair. 

"You think you're tough. You're nothing but a toy to me. Just one more pleasure doll to my collection." Evanora spat in the girl's face, the hot saliva striking her cheek and making her flinch. With a free hand, she rubbed the warm fluid over Lacy's face. She gave her a sharp slap before wiping the spit off her palm across Lacy's tits. 

The girl was holding on surprisingly well, and as far as Evanora was concerned, that suited her. She eyed the hour glass. A little under half the time had passed. Plenty of time left.

Lacy bit her lip, wincing as the torture continued....her pussy was alive, aching to release it's nectar.  She held back a squeal as she was bitten, like a bat in a vampire movie.  

The whip continued to make it's mark on her body, crimson streaks across her tits and belly.  The pain was incredible, beyond words....at the same time the vibrator was torturing her even worse....the buzzing vibrations rubbing against the plug imbedded deep in her ass.

Lacy didn't want to make a sound, fighting back the urge to scream, to show that sadistic woman who had won.

Finally she couldn't take it any longer.

"HE......OH GOD.....'UUUUUUUGH.....!!!!"

Nectar dribbled from her body as the orgasm took control.

Evanora's eyes went wide as Lacy shuddered on the table. The girl's climax and accompanying cries, raised an excited flush in Evanora's skin. She took a breath, then tapping her wooden rod against the hourglass, Evanora tutted. 

"Well, I guess that settles it then, girl," grabbing Lacy's golden hair in her hand she yanked her head up from the table, leaning down to meet her eyes. "You are my servant, now and forever."

With a cheerful whistle, Evanora removed the shoes and socks from Lacy's feet, tossing them carelessly into a corner of the room. Reaching for her butterfly knife, Evanora twirled out the blade. She took a moment to indulge a little and traced the point across the bare sole of the girl's foot, watching the instinctive curl of her toes under the sharp caress. Next she cut away her pants and panties, tossing them aside with equal disregard.

Evanora turned off the vibrator, watching the play of mixed sensations on Lacy's face as the device slipped out of her her drenched pussy and fell softly to the carpeted floor. Lacy's thighs were slick with her honey and Evanora dragged the knife blade gingerly across that glistening sweetness, lifting it to her nose as if it were a fine wine. Giving Lacy a dark look, she licked the girl's juices from the shining blade, savoring the taste of her. In the moment, Evanora had to steady herself as the smell of the girl's terrified cum overwhelmed her senses, but with a flutter of her eyelids, she had control again. She cut away the sleeves of Lacy's shirt and pulled the ruined fabric away with the cut bra. Then, she took a moment, her chin resting on the flat of the knife to admire the girl's body. 

"God, would you look at those tits? So firm and inviting. I think they will make a fine pillow for me, don't you? Hmmm? Have you ever had a woman fall asleep on your bare breasts, girl? Have you even been woken up in the night by an insistent bite on your tit and in the darkness tasted the sweet honey of another woman as you use your tongue to pleasure her?" 

As she spoke, Evanora walked to her wall of instruments and returned with large, black leather piece molded to look like two arms held together. She tossed it beside the table as her other hand held up a white leather collar with a silver ring. She fitted the collar to Lacy's throat, giving it a tug that lifted her head for a moment. 

"I can't wait to see those beautiful eyes of yours looking up at me from your knees."

To accentuate the comment, Evanora bent low over Lacy's chest. She unhooked the clamps, flicked her tongue over the red and swollen nipples, then gave another sharp bite. She hooked a leash to the new collar, locking everything into place, then detached the cuffs around Lacy's feet and wrists from the table. Holding the leash tightly, she gave it a sharp tug. 

"Come. Stand in front of me."

Lacy didn't try to hide the fear from her eyes....as much as she tried to hold back, the power from the vibrator and the constant pain from the whippings and the nipple clamps simply became too much to bear.  She knew she was in a No win situation from the start.....the woman that held her prisoner wouldn't have decided on this so-called 'bet' if she didn't already know the outcome.

She looked up at the woman as she licked the girl's nectar from the blade.....as the knife traveled up, Lacy's clothing vanished in pieces.  As her bra was ripped apart, her more than ample tits spilled out, dark pink arreolas with tan nipples.

The woman brought over a leather slave collar and cinched it around Lacy's neck.  After yelping from her nipples being bitten, she moaned as she saw a leash being clipped onto the ring on her collar.

She did her best not to stumble as she was pulled off the platform and forced to stand in front of the woman.  Lacy stood, hands at her side, her little blonde fluff of fur hovering above her pussy.

Evanora gave a wolfish grin as she looked Lacy up and down. Her trembling limbs as she stood in front of her new mistress showed the echoes of the punishment she had already taken. Her dark nipples, rosy from the clamps and Evanora's bite, stood hard on her lovely chest, even as they shuddered with her breath. 

She coiled the leash in one hand as she stepped around the girl. Cinching the leash to the table behind her, she traced her fingertips over her servant's shoulders, a soft touch before pulling them back behind Lacy's back. She pressed herself close against the girl, her chest against her back, her breath in her ear. "Good, girl," Evanora growled.

In a moment, she had the black leather monoglove in her hands. She slid it over Lacy's arms, binding them along her spine as she buckled and cinched the leather tight. The position pressed out Lacy's chest, drawing her shoulders back to meet the demands of her bound arms. Evanora pressed her hands against the girl's shoulders, forcing her down onto her knees. The end of the monoglove that held Lacy's hands touched the ground between her heels and Evanora clipped it to the cuffs still bound to the girl's heels. 

Staring down at the streaked face of the girl, Evanora could feel her own predatory desire beginning to rise again.

"Now that we've become acquainted, I have a job for you, girl," she said, taking the leash in her hand again. She clutched it close, practically holding Lacy by the collar around her throat. "You have such a pretty mouth."

Evanora reached for the slit of her dress, pushing it aside and revealing the fine, dark silk of her panties underneath. She slid them down and stepped out from them to reveal the dark tuft of hair over her naked sex. Lifting one leg high, she dug her black heel into Lacy's shoulder as she used her as a step. This put her hot pussy directly in front of Lacy's mouth. She held the leash tight in one hand, the other grabbing Lacy by her shining blonde hair. 

"Lick my cunny, girl."