Tyson's Dorm Room

28fb9857293a3942150654c2f6ea288e878f28ea 

Tyson's room had a minimalistic appearance as he had only just moved in as a freshman.  Most of his items were still inside of his bags, save a calendar and a framed photo on the wall.  The room had a large window that revealed a beautiful view of the outside areas.  It was a smaller room with only one bed, but he honestly didn't mind it.  That just meant he would have less trouble cleaning everything up.  It looked like this would be the current stage of his life now, living only for a few years as an academy student.  It may have seemed like an eternity for now, but he knew that in retrospect, the time would pass by quickly.  Might as well get comfy while he could.

Ellie snuggled against his back the entire time he walked with her. She looked around quietly when he mentioned that they were invisible. She looked at her hand quietly like she was expecting to see through it. 

"oh that's cool... I cant do that."

she mumbled softly and yawned softly.  She looked around his Room as they entered through the door. She seemed a little bit surprised. I didn't look anything like a nest. She for some reason expected it to look more like a tradition all dragon hoard.  She didn't know whether males built nests or if only females did that but she at least expected to see some treasure laying around. 

"do... you not like treasure? How will you woo a mate if you dont have any shiny things?.."

Tyson, who had just carried the dragon girl into his room, closed the door behind him and gently placed her on his bed, which she would find to be soft and comfortable.  He was just as confused as she was when she mentioned why he didn't have any treasure, but he remembered his earlier assumption about her.

"I haven't finished unpacking yet.  All my stuff is still in that luggage over there.  Think of it like a portable treasure chest."

Perhaps that wasn't the best analogy out there, but it was the one he knew would make sense to her.

"Besides, I came here to study, not to attract mates.  Although I wouldn't mind if a few girls got interested in me...ah, whatever.  All you need to know is that I come from a different family of dragons who aren't as traditional with their methods of mating.  While treasure is still valuable, it's not a necessity for us, and it's certainly not the defining factor for who we choose to mate with."

She nodded quietly and looked over to what he considered a treasure chest. She giggled softly and seemed interested in what he had in it.  That was until he informed her that his way of doing things was a lot different. She sighed softly. 

"oh.. I guess that means you didnt give me a present because you liked me then..?" 

She curled up on his bed and seemed a little disappointed. She was still very confused about how the academy worked, how he worked. She wanted to get close to him because he was a dragon like her but at the same time he was completely different. She used the sweater as a pillow while she snuggled against it. It wasnt until just now that she realized it smelt like him. She purred softly as it made her feel warm and fuzzy. She didnt realize that a male dragon to make her lingering heat worsen.  When she noticed the sweet smell that was coming from her lower region she quickly pressed her tail in between her legs. 

"ah... sorry... it's that season." 

she giggled and seemed embarrassed. 

That...season?  Seeing how she seemed a little affectionate in his bed made him realize just what she meant by it, which would make him blush slightly.

"Ah, well I gave you the sweater so that you wouldn't be cold or naked.  Just because I might be more casual with my gifts, it doesn't mean I see them as completely useless.  Besides, I wouldn't want someone to take advantage of you and your body if you didn't want them to, and trust me, many would be temped with an attractive young woman like you."

Little did he realize that he indirectly complimented her, basically calling her attractive and desirable, which would only cause her to fluster more as a woman in heat.  What would she do now?

She seemed very happy with his explanation. She smiled brightly and purred loudly as she buried her face and his sweater. She pulled her tail up from between her legs and started to wag it persistently.  Now that she wasn't hiding that area, on the wetness between her legs became more apparent. 

"you are so sweet. I like you too" 

She giggled and said in an over exaggerated manner. She was like a child that had just received ice cream. The sudden rush of heat the shot through her body made her a lot less tired. She got up and moved in a slight circle, forcing his neatly place sheets into a nest shape. She curled up into a tiny ball and seemed embarest as she couldn't stop herself from panting. Her erotic breathing sounded like she just got done running a marathon. 

He would notice her breathing and her exposed area growing more wet as time grew by...truth be told, the pheromones that she began to release was starting to get to his head, making him feel a lot more aroused.  He turned away from her and looked at his desk, so she wouldn't see the growing erection that grew inside his pants.

"Hey, you gonna be alright?  Are you gonna be able to rest with me around since it's that season for you?"

He was uncertain whether or not he should try to "cure" her of her state of arousal.  He had severely overlooked mating season when he first met her.  Why didn't he sense those pheromones earlier?!

"Sorry... I thought my heat was over... I-It seemed to end this morning but... something made it come back.." 

She was so embarrassed that she felt like crying, though crying might make it even more embarrassing. She blushed wildly, making multiple parts of her body radiator red, like the tip of her ears, her shoulders, her knees, and the top of her breasts. Even her smooth hairless pussy became a pink color. 

"I can try to make it go away again.." 

she said softly as he turned to face his desk.  She buried her face in his sweater in attempt to muffle herself. She lifted her ass into the air with her head still down as she started to rub thought area with her tail.  She closed her eyes tightly and tried to ignore the fact that her persistent panting and the wet sounds were starting to fill the air around her. She would squeak cutely each time her rough scales brushed against her clit. 

Edited by SilverGirl20

He let out another sigh as he heard her practically masturbate right in front of him.  Guess he should've expected something like that to happen due to how oblivious she was.  There was no way he was going to rest tonight if she was going to do something like this.

"Alright, alright!  Jeez, you don't have to do that right in front of me.  I guess it might be my fault for getting you all excited like this, taking you to my place.  I should take responsibility for that, so if you want...I can help you with that.  Just tell me if you want me to."

Because he didn't look at her once, she would not be able to see him blushing.  Would she take this opportunity to mate with a fellow dragon so soon?

"S-sorry.. I can stop.... if it makes you uncomfortable."

Her movements froze as he exclaimed. She pressed her tail between her legs and hugged it. She didnt want to force him to do anything if he didnt want to. Her movements made her seem submissive and docile. 

"do you want to mate?"

she asked him sweetly. Her body twitched and trembled softly, but she waited submissively. She bit the inside of her cheek to keep herself from panting too much. 

As she asked her question, he would slowly rise up and walk over to her, with a different look on his eyes.  She could see that he was a lot quieter now.  A lot more...hungry.  Perhaps her pheromones finally got to him now.

"You're the guest in my room.  Why don't you tell me what you want?"

Acting different than before, he grew a little more assertive with his actions.  Standing right in front of him, he slowly reached his hand to her chin, raising her head slightly so they could maintain eye contact.  She could catch a faint scent from him, one that would make her mind grow slightly cloudy.  She could tell that he was most definitely willing and ready to mate with her.

"Do you want to mate with me?  The decision is yours, I will not mind either way."

Her eyes were dilated slightly resembling that of a kitten.  She was surprised by his change of tone as he walked over to her. His  assertiveness seemed to pique her interest. When his masculine smell hit her nose it seemed to give her a drunk effect.  Is she lost her words unable to ask for it. All she could do was nod her head. 

She flopped over onto her back and opened her legs in front of him. Her tail was lait to respond weather it be her teasing him or the weak feeling in her body.  She felt like every joint in her body was relaxing and turning to honey.  Her tale unfolded as the tip of it gracefully landed on the floor near his feet. Between her legs was a sticky mass. Her lower lips were smooth and hairless. They seemed to twitch with excitement.  The scent was stronger now that her legs were wide open in front of him. The one thing that probably stuck out was the delicately placed reverse scale just above to opening of her tight pussy.  She looked like a virgin but her first time probably wouldn't hurt since it seemed like she already knew how to use her tail to please herself. 

Now that the both of them consented to this, he knew there was no way of turning back.  From the way she positioned herself and how aroused she was, it looked like she wasn't thinking about doing any foreplay.  As he watched her display herself for him, he would slowly undress himself, starting with his shirt, which revealed his well toned upper body, showing that he was in good shape.  Then he would waste no time in taking off his pants, boxers, and shoes, which would uncover the lower half of his body along with his erect and throbbing cock.  His length stood at an impressive size, the vein on the side of the shaft adding on to its girthy appearance.  With a deep breath he would slowly crawl on top of her, looking down into her eyes as he got on his knees for support.  Finally, he would lean his pelvis down upon her crotch, using the shaft of his length to rub against the opening of her pussy as he juices began to coast the underside of his shaft.  Even without fully putting it in, he felt how soft and warm she was, and the sensation sent a soft shiver up his entire being.  He teased her for a few seconds, wanting to see her reaction before he looked up at her, seeking one final confirmation.

"You ready for me to put it in?"

Her eyes widened when he started to strip in front of her. She watched him intently and didn't move an inch. She seemed a little surprised by his size and there was even a little hint of fear. Luckily, her pupils were still dilated and she was purring loudly so it didn't seem like she wanted to stop.  She hugged his sweater tightly to her chest as he approached her. She blushed and moaned when he started to rub against her entrance. She would completely soak his cock in a sweet smelling liquid until he was dripping wet. The rest of her body was abnormally warm but her pussy felt it just right. Her tight lower lips wrapped around his cock snugly like a blanket.  If by chance he accidentally rubbed against her reverse scale, she would moaned loudly while her pussy twitched and throbbed against him. 

"Yeah... I'm a little scared but I'm ok to keep going." 

He nodded in response and would take a deep breath before getting ready to start.  "Okay, I promise I'll start off slow.  Just tell me if it hurts too much." Arching his back, he repositioned himself so that he could insert his manhood inside her, the tip pressing past her pussy lips.  He then slowly leaned in forwards, his massive dick slowly pushing inside her.  He reached in all the way, the base of his pelvis now pressing against her crotch as he penetrated her hymen.  He let out a soft groan as he felt how tight she squeezed him inside, and he held onto the bed for support as he took the time to feel her warmth before slowly moving once more.

(Sorry I took so long to respond, school has kept me super busy-)

She nodded softly and blushed wildly as he lined himself up with her entrance. She whimpered softly as he started to apply pressure to her tight opening. She flinched and cried out cutely when he finnally popped her cherry. She trembled softly under him and bit her lip as he moved. She probably would have bitten him if his shoulder had been any closer to her mouth. Traditionally they would bite each other, though she didnt stop to think maybe he didnt know that. Instead she just hugged her tail and thought that he didnt like her enough to mark her. She squeaked as he moved against and bit hard into her thick tail. It was hard enough to make her bleed.