Starting After School Slut Club

OOC: I would prefer to keep this to two or three members, though people could play more than one character.  It could go in many directions.  Involving just about any combination of characters other than MxM.  It will be a little while of setup before male characters show up though due to the nature of how it is starting.  A whole lot of kinks/subjects could be covered.

IC: It was 3:15, the end of another school day.  Ciara was nervously sat in the corner of an empty classroom, today was the day.  She decided to put something into action she had thinking about for a few months.  She was a fairly average looking girl herself, not especially popular with the boys.  She had decided to take extreme measures to fix it.  A few days ago she had secretly put up notices in the girl's locker room and several of the girls bathrooms.  It was an invitation to like minded girls to start a different sort of club.  A 'Slut Club'.

She did not have all the details figured out yet, but the idea is after the club was established they would pick times and places for the boys to meet them for sex.  They would be open armed, and open legged, in who they would accept.  They would accept the loser virgins who would could find sex other wise, they would accept the popular boys and everything in between.  If they were going to call themselves 'sluts' she figured they should fully embrace the concept.  Similarly, she was open minded on what girls would be accepted, whether others like her, the popular/attractive ones and even those who were already embracing the 'slut' lifestyle.  For now, all she could do was wait for one or more girls who wanted to join.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

(OOC: Hope you're still into this~) 

Character: Midara Gakusei

Midara entered the classroom and looked at a girl who was sitting in the corner. She didn't recognize her, but that wasn't entirely unusual since Midara kept to herself for the most part -- but she was trying to change that. And that's exactly why she was here. Midara had found a letter in the girl's bathroom that said there was going to be a meeting here for Slut Club. She'd been hesitant at first, but told herself that this is what she needed to do. If she truly wanted to help anyone and everyone, then Midara knew that she had to go to this Slut Club and learn everything that she could. 

She was wearing her black, school outfit -- short sleeves and a skirt -- with pink panties on underneath that matched her long ponytail that feel past her waist. Feeling a little shy, Midara curled up to the desk next to the only other person in the room. "Hey how are you?" MIdara asked, "Am I in the right place? I'm looking for the Slut Club." Midara gave a shy smile and fiddled with her fingers. She was just a little nervous. 

• Like 1

Ciara looked up at the other girl.  Certainly had a more attractive body than hers, but her first impression was the girl had social issues that meant they probably had a similar problem and had similar motivations to be here and it was at least possible they were both virgins at the moment.  It was a little weird to be so blunt about this, but she had chosen that name and had those intentions.  If this worked, that's what everyone was going to call her and every other girl who joined before long.  "Ah, yes, that is the plan at least.  But it was just me so far until you showed up.  No idea how many more girls might show up.  Don't want to get huge numbers, but would welcome a few more girls."

"My name's Ciara.  Let me elaborate on what I was thinking in setting this up and what we will be doing.  Maybe it will just be the two us, maybe there will be others.  But probably the next time we meet, or at least after a few meetings at most to set things up, the idea is we will pick a time and place to meet and let any boy who comes by have sex with any of us they want to.  Good looking or ugly, popular or a loser, it doesn't matter.  They can have their way with us, and inclined to let them do almost anything to us, though we could set rules about a few more extreme things.  Hell, we might even let non-member girls visit occasionally.  Doesn't matter who they are, doesn't matter what they want to do.  We will do it.  Its kind of pathetic, but I set this up out of desperation.  No one was paying attention to me, no one looked at me really.  If this works, our reputation will be nothing but the biggest sluts in school.  I don't really care though."  She let out a soft sigh but also smiled slightly.  "If you want to drag your reputation through the mud with me, and share my lack of standards.  I welcome you to join the Slut Club.  If you have questions feel free to ask, but I haven't thought through all the details and my answer might be the first time I thought about it."

OOC: Perhaps not truly 'average' but the best I could find reasonably quick and probably rather unimpressive compared to many/most girls in such a school:

large.2c147be337ba2f4b8e6ef011322780b0.jpg.defdf2f26f6fc454f8a6aeac2fe2fe32.jpg

• Love 1

The girl, who could only be the founder of this club, revealed herself to be Ciara, and Midara looked at her more closely now that she spoke. She had cute glasses and long hair, plus a narrow frame. Midara wondered whether she had ever had sex before, but figured she could wait to ask. Right now Ciara was introducing her to the club... and Midara was loving it. She let Ciara continue until she was finished, and then took in a deep breath and tried to control her nerves. 

"That sounds wonderful," she finally said, with only a faint hint of a blush on her cheeks (that matched her rose-colored hair), "I've always wanted to help people, and thought that I could learn a lot about being a good slut if I joined your club. I don't care about my reputation either -- so long as I am able to please everybody and anybody who wants to use me, just like you said, I will be happy."  She played with a strand of pink hair and glanced away for a second, but could feel herself getting hot. Especially between her legs. 

"I don't have many questions, but I was hoping that you could help me learn. I haven't had much sex and want to be able to please all of the boys -- no matter who they are or what they want from me -- but I don't know where to begin. Maybe you could help me with that?" Midara tugged at her sleeve with her left-hand and bit her lip. "Is there anything I can do to encourage them to come use us?" Midara looked at Ciara closely, implying that she was willing to do anything. Just like the club promised. 

It was an awkward question, one neither of them knew much about.  It was also a little surprising but not unwelcome that she seemed genuinely eager and excited to become a slut.  A filthy sort of purity.  After a moment she responded.  “Like I said, boys don’t even look at me.  At least they don’t look at me ‘as a girl’.  This is a learning experience for both of us.  The point of starting this club was to change that.  My plan right now was to do a variation of the invitation you found.  After we decide on a time and place, shortly before that, I will come to school very early and sneak invitations into some of the boys bathrooms and their locker room, before many others arrive.  After that we see if word of mouth will spread knowledge of us for times we meet after the first.  The more we please our first time visitors, the more successful we will be, but I don’t have experience to give good advice on the best way to do that.  And of course it depends on who they are and what they want too.”

”You specify the boys.  Does that mean I should take all of our potential girl visitors, or were you willing to do that too?”  She thought of herself as straight, but if she was going this far, she figured she should at least experiment with other girls if given the chance.  She didn’t really care what Midara did there, but thought it was worth clarifying now so they had an idea of what would happen if and when that came up.

• Love 1

Midara blushed a little bit as Ciara brought up leaving letters in the boy's bathroom, and asked her if she would please girl visitors. She pulled at her pink ponytail with her right hand and glanced away, before turning back and saying confidently, "I'll do whatever needs to be done," and nodded her head in affirmation. "I've never pleased a girl before, but I want to learn to help as many people as possible." Although she was shy, and a little bit dim-witted, Midara truly wanted to do everything she could to be of service. 

"Ah! That sounds like a good plan. What will we write in the letter? Can I make one? And how are we going to get into the bathroom?" Midara could already feel herself getting excited, and her pussy a little bit warmer. "Please tell me what you'd like me to do~ I really want to help make this club as popular as possible!" 

Edited by Xxenia

“The plan is pretty simple.  Come really early, be the first or almost first people to arrive and sneak in.  I might wear a hooded sweatshirt as well.  If someone does not look very closely, I can pretend to be a boy, with the right clothes.”  Ciara did not have the bust/figure the other girl had.  In the proper outfit it would take a close look at her face to tell she was a girl.  “Once I am in there, possibly tape them to back of some of the stall doors.  Anywhere else where it they could be fairly easy to see, without getting wet or thrown away without being read.”

”It would be riskier for you to enter.  You can’t hide being a girl nearly so well.  It is unlikely either of us would be seen going in, but it is not impossible.”  She handed Midara a piece of paper and spare pen.  “We have to decide when and where first.  After that, something to get their attentions.  That girls will be waiting for them to do anything they want.  Though I wasn’t quite sure how blunt or vulgar to be about it.  But it has to be clear, we are offering sex to whoever wants it, however they want it.”

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up