H-hewwo! I-I’m looking for a dominant male RPer with experience and can follow a story-like format for a roleplay (also experienced in long roleplays with good grammar, sentences, etc.) I can also provide a detailed start to the RP as well as a start for the male perspective (only the step-brother for now). I will also provide visuals for certain situations if applicable uwu.

I’m looking for someone to RP as either an older step-brother or step-father. The story is pretty basic of a father with a son marrying a mother with a daughter. All sorts of shenanigans occur as the two sides grow accustom to their new lives. 

I’m going to be the daughter, Yui, a shy girl with a very developed body for her age. Here is a sample video of her appearance and the step-brother (can be changed if you want): 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/377584935143211008/771221374920294410/video0.mp4
I can’t wait to RP with u all =^^= All other details and all that will be discussed in private messaging uwu

Edited by SuZu~nyan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up