Mommy or mistress?

Kittyslave01

• 2 weeks later...

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• LostMemories
      By LostMemories
      I have one very simple idea in mind today that will need some work but I’m excited to see what we might be able to come up with. 
      A villainess thinks she has the upper hand. Powerful, near victory, having defeated all of the hero’s allies, and even having said hero on the ropes. There is no way she could lose. That is, until the hero decides to take a turn for the darker. He does something desperate he would have sworn against before. And it works. Whether this be poison, some sort of drugging. Or maybe just dark magic. The evil queen is defeated. And now at the mercy of the more ruthless hero. Her punishment begins. Your punishment begins. 
      What will that punishment entail? I don’t know for certain, but something erotic at the very least! Go ahead and message with ideas on what you would like to play out as the victim here. I’m always open to ideas. 
    • Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy
      By Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy
      All new characters should use the template below. If a particular section doesn't cover a particular detail about your character, feel free to add the necessary section. If a certain section does not apply to your character, feel free to delete it. Please include a visual reference for your character if at all possible. Doesn't have to be exact. Just something to help give an idea of what your character looks like.

Name: 
      Sexuality: 

Appearance:
      - Hair Color: 
      - Eye Color: 
      - Skin Tone: 
      - Height: 
      - Body-Type: 
      - Outfit: (includes jewelry, glasses, etc)
      - Makeup: (Eyeliner, lipstick, tattoos, etc)

Personality: 

Dislikes: 

Hobbies: (Things your character does for fun)
      MISC: (just bits of trivia for your character. Their favorite color, any clubs they're a part of, their favorite music genre, etc)

HISTORY: (Summery of your character backstory and personal history)

~KINKS~
      (Turn-Ons for your character/You)

~Limits~
      (Turn-Offs for your character/You)
    • Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy
      By Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy
      All new characters should use the template below. If a particular section doesn't cover a particular detail about your character, feel free to add the necessary section. If a certain section does not apply to your character, feel free to delete it. Please include a visual reference for your character if at all possible. Doesn't have to be exact. Just something to help give an idea of what your character looks like.

Name: 
      Sexuality: 

Appearance:
      - Hair Color: 
      - Eye Color: 
      - Skin Tone: 
      - Height: 
      - Body-Type: 
      - Outfit: (includes jewelry, glasses, etc)
      - Makeup: (Eyeliner, lipstick, tattoos, etc)

Personality: 

Dislikes: 

Hobbies: (Things your character does for fun)
      MISC: (just bits of trivia for your character. Their favorite color, any clubs they're a part of, their favorite music genre, etc)

HISTORY: (Summery of your character backstory and personal history)

~KINKS~
      (Turn-Ons for your character/You)

~Limits~
      (Turn-Offs for your character/You)
    • Karl11
      By Karl11
      This is my first post this is copy and paste  from something I wrote a while ago it is kinda long so hopefully it makes sense 

We live alone no parents we are twins when we were younger like from babies to the age of 10 we shared not only a room but a bed.  A lot of times it would be really hot that we would sleep naked ( nothing ever happened and sometimes the sheet was between our bodies where it mattered) or in our underwear but our parents never knew.  When you got your own room you would still sometimes come to my room because sleeping with me made you feel safe and you were able sleep better.  You always made it back to you bedroom before our parents caught us in the morning.  Since our parents died you were sleeping in my room a lot more we would be cuddling and comforting each other because we missed our parents. Each night was very, very hot in my room that we were sleeping naked some nights without the sheet covering or even between us.

If interested EcchiText me and we can discuss details
    • Thatannoyinggod
      By Thatannoyinggod
      Hey! So was just meandering in mah noggin, and had an interesting thought. I generally like to play villainous or mischievous guys, especially lately, but it's always nice to do a change up. Soooooo.... I had an idea for a genderbent twist on a rp writer's beloved Greek tales: Hades and Persephone. 
      General idea is MC will be a Male Persephone, and YC will be a Female Hades. I'm thinking very fem dom heavy on this one just because I like it and I think it would fit the story well. Other kinks can be discussed and figured out. I was thinking modern fantasy or maybe even historical fantasy for the setting. And I don't have an exact story plot or direction I want to go with. I'm interested in seeing what kinds of directions people want to go with this change in gender/roles 😁 so let me know if this interests you 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.