FROM MOMMY TO MISTRESS

She blushed as she moaned and listened to the maid. She nodded to everything she says. But then Ruby's eyes went wide and she says. "But she can't do that, I am her child plus I want to study I don't want to stay here forever. And even if it felt really good, it still feels wrong." She was contesting what the maids were saying. She was in awe as she looked at the bathroom. It was beautiful and really spacious. She kept moaning from the vibe and looked at the maid washing her. "No I have no idea what mommy will do to me, I want a normal relationship with her, I am not sure I want to  be her pet."  She moaned even louder as the Maid pulled the vibe out. She looked at her changing the battery and she moaned loudly again as she felt it back inside she stayed silent after the redhead comments. As she was brought into a big room, she wondered what was happening. Her leash was locked tonthe head of the bed, she couldn't escape anymore. But she didn't want to, she had no where to go. So she waited for her mother to come back. She wanted to hug and calm herself with her. She was afraid and worried about what was going to happen 

Monica deliberately waited for another hour before going upstairs.  She opened the door and there her pet was, naked, laying beneath the sheets....she could see the glitter of the leash attached to the headboard.

She slowly stripped then climbed into bed alongside the girl.  "The maid mentioned that you don't wish to stay here, that you don't want to be my pet...."

Monica kissed her with passion, burrowing her tongue deep in her mouth.  "ok, as for your comments....I'm afraid you don't understand your situation.  You don't have any choice, you won't be leaving here unless it's with me.  I'm sure my maid explained the workings of your collar....I hope your'e never stupid enough to try and escape....if you go near any door or window you'll be shocked within an inch of your life.  As for being my pet, you already are....I had my maid put a set of kitty cars on a headband that you now wear and felt marked cat whiskers.  The only thing left is.......this...."

She brought out a plug with fur on it....it looked like a cat's tail.  "This is a buttplug, you will wear it at all times....after toilet trips, you will clean the plug and reinsert it....now, hold still.....this will hurt but it will be worse if you move or struggle...."

Monica smeared lube on the spade-shaped end and slowly twisted and pushed until it finally poked through her virgin tight ass.

"There.....your'e now my pet bedroom pussycat...."

She was wondering if somethimg happened to Monica as she took time to come. She was even starting to be worried. When Monica came and started to undress, she blushed. Then the scolding began. She looked down. She faites until she was finished and she says "mommy don't get me wrong, I love to be here with you and I don't mind playing your little kitten. But I also want to study, so I can have a good job and earn money like you. I want to be an independent woman like you later. I really don't want to make you angry. And I don't want to make you sad to. I want to make you proud you know" she kept justifying herself. She didn't want to look ungrateful to you. She listened to your explanation with the butt plug and waited. She moaned softly as it went in her ass. To make you happy she answered to your declaration "meow"

Monica gazed at the trapped, nude and padlocked young teen beauty.

"I admire your'e wanting to better yourself my pet," she said softly, laying on her side to face her slave...."It's just that I don't require you to be well educated....the only education you will need is how to better please your Mistress sexually.  Perhaps I'll have the maid that cleaned you up help better train you....for right now, for tonight, you will please me as well as you can...."

She scooted back, her shoulders up against pillows...she opened her legs wide.  "Get down there between my legs and eat me....kiss and suck on my pussy lips, get that tongue of yours in my cunt and make me cum.....this will be your most important task....don't give me any of that crap about not knowing what to do....only way to learn is by practice.  Now get down there and get busy...."

The redheaded maid and another whispered not far from the bedroom's closed and locked door.

"I wonder if that little bitch knows Mistress is gonna hang her by those cute little tits of hers tomorrow," she said...."No matter how good she does in there tonight...she better make our Lady cum...."

The other maid nodded her head.  "yeah...if she doesn't there will be hell to pay....."

She argued "but mommy, you are not my mistress, you are my mother. It's your duty to let me study for my future. You have your maids to do what you want. She would to wait for more than a year before going to high school. She looked at Monica opening her legs and she blushed softly. She gets to work and started to lick her pussy, her tongue softly slithering around her folds. Just as she asked she kissed and suck on her pussy lips. Ruby struggled all her life, she was a fighter. Now would it be better to grant her what she wants so she would become much more obedient and do everything she was asked or to try to break her mentally but without knowing how high the chance of success. 

The more the girl argued the more Monica became aggravated...the maid must have earned her not to displeased her yet she was doing exactly that.

"You still don't understand, do you?," She said she'll g her head.  "It doesn't matter what you think your entitled to...you're my slave, just like my maids...I picked you for my bedroom slave pet...you'll live a life of luxury compared to my staf, yet you have the ball to think you have choices.  Very well...your training will now begin..."

Monica signaled for a maid. ..the redhead came in, bowing.

"Take her to the playroom, string her up by her wrists and ballgag her, " Monica said.... "I'll be in shortly..."

Monica got dressed in a black latex catsuit while the maid grabbed the leash.

" I warned you not to piss our owner off, " she said as they went, making sure th girl crawled on all fours.  They went into a room loaded with whips, ropes, bondage gear and a set of ropes dangled from the ceiling.  She tied the girl's wrists to the rope and slowly hoisted her off the floor, a ballgag in her mouth.  The girl hung there by her wrists for almost an hour before Monica walked into the room, grabbing a whip and slowly walked around the gagged and naked girl.

Just like an angry teen ager she says "I don't care about luxury or whatever I just want to study and realised my dreams. If you aren't going to accept it then you may as well bring me back to the orphanage" she pulled on the leash "and I am tired of this game" she took her kitty's ears off and the plug which made her moan. She kept trying to stand up egen through the maid pushed her on hands and knees as she received a warning from the maid she says "she is the one who is wrong" she kept resisting trying to get back to her room "let me go, just let me go" with the help of the mais she still finished gagged and tied up but she was glaring at the maid but secretly she was scared of everything that was around. When Monica came in, Ruby wasn't calm at all and looked away. She was still a child, despite her intelligence, she was still immature. 

Monica did little to mask her displeasure.

" You refuse to cooperate, you insult myself and my staff...do you honestly think that type of behavior would not go unpunished?...you will be my bed slave if I have to keep you gagged and bound 24/7...it's time for your training... "

Monica took the whip in hand and snapped it in the air with a whooshing sound.  She whacked the girl in her ass, over and over, her young body swaying...soon she had crimson streaks across both ads cheeks.

Next she struck her tits....

"You will learn never to backtalk me," she said , pausing... " You are my property, my slave...the sooner you accept it the better... "

Over and over she whipped her, across her tits, her belly, her ass...

She looked at her then she looked away sulking. She was stubborn when she was angry. She moaned loudly as she was unhappily. She struggled as much as she could to evade the whips. She pants a bit after the whipping, but she didn't want to let go of her dream. It was the only thing she had. She had tears forming on her eyes as she was in pain bu she didn't want to show it, she was a proud girl who wanted to work hard to achieve her dream. She understood that Monica wouldn't be on her side. And that she was someone dangerous. 

Monica stopped.  Returning from a closet, she brought over a set of clamps.  Attaching one to each nipple, she gave them a tug to make sure they were biting deep into her tender flesh, then attached thin ropes, securing the other ends to the wall in front of her.  Another set was secured to her pussy lips, more rope attached to the clamps and ran under her crotch and behind her to the opposite wall.

"No matter what direction your body sways," she said...."It will be painful....now, let's continue...."

Monica whipped the girl's ass over and over, then came around and struck her tits.  She stopped, leaving her to sway in agony.

"I'm goling to give you a chance to rest then more torture," she said...."Maybe when I come back I'll remove your gag and ask if you'll submit to me..."

The maid was standing there, forced to watch.  After their Mistress left, she went up to the bound and gagged girl.  "Please," she begged,,,,"Oh, God, why won't you surrender to our owner?....she can torture you for hours...days....weeks....forget your dreams, get smart and submit.....when Mistress returns, be smart and submit, be her pet bedroom slut.....trust me, she'll make you wish you were dead...."

About a half hour later Monica returned.  She gazed at the swaying girl, pulled the ball out of her mouth.

"Do you have something to tell me, pet?"

She kept moaning of pain, almost crying. She wanted to go back to the orphanage. She wanted someone to support her and not someone to degrade her. She wanted to become more then what she was. More than what Monica was. She kept restraining her tears. Then she had her rest. She looked at her leaving as she was panting, she looked at the maid and listened to her plea before shaking her head as a no. She wasn't going to stop at all. Even if it meant she was going to go through hell. It was her determination that made her become what she is. She was told to never give up on it. And that was exactly what she was planning to do. When Monica was back she says in a calm tone. "Yes, either accept that I want to become an independent woman or just bring me back to the orphanage and take someone else. I will never back down from what I believe into" she had a strong look. She neve gave up for anything and she would not start now

'This one was going to be a challlenge,' thought Monica.  Keeping the clamps intact, she went to the next phase of training, a step almost guaranteed to work.  She put a black leather and plastic VR helmet over the girl's head and connected the wires.  Within a minute, her pet was bombarded with revolving kaliedoscope rainbow colors, spinning slowly in front of her eyes.  A soft erotic voice chanted in her ears as well as words flashing on the screen...'obey your Mistress...she alone knows what's best for you....all you need is her....all you WANT is her....'

A sound of a girl panting and moaning came next...."yes....oh, fuck, YEEESSS!!!"  a girl was naked, legs apart while a woman was eating her....she came almost wildly as she screamed.....flashes of visions flooded her sight and mind....a sea of nude girls....legs apart...fingers imbedded in pussies....vibrators going crazy.....a girl crawling on all fours wearing a cat outfit, cum nectar trainilg behind her as she climbed up onto a bed.....'Use me Mistress," she begged....'make me your slut kitten...."

words flashed on the screen....'OBEY'.....OBEY......OBEY.......OBEY....'

as the brainwashing cvontinued, Monica slipped a powerful vibe in the girl's pussy on full power.  When girls came on screen, the vibe in her pet activated....

She looked at it surprise wondering what it was for. Then when the videos start she quickly closed her eyes and she says "I thought you wanted a daughter, you betrayed me, stop it, let me go back to the orphanage, you're mean and cruel, let me go back to my previous life. I don't like you anymore, just let me go. I will always put my dreams first." She kept arguing trying to forget what it was said as she had her eyes closed. Then she moaned loudly as a vibe was inserted. She was really sensitive but she was also crying. Ruby wanted a family and attend to university as she liked to study. She didn't want to end up like this. Her own weakness made her cry. She wanted someone to reassure her, to tell her that things were going to be fine

Monica pulled out all the stops.....she was going to break this sweet young thing if she had to leave her hanging from the playroom ceiling all day....she increased the sounds and sights in the virtual reality headset.....more chanting subliminal messages, urging her to submit and obey, then showing girls having waves of pleasure as women looking suspeciously like Monica ate them.

The vibe imbedded in her pussy was at full power.  Monica brought over mini vibrating bullets, taped them over the girl's nipples and clicked them onto full power as well.

If she had to, she could---and would--instead take her down and simply keep the girl gagged and bound but she HAD to see if this brainwashing would work.

She kept closing her eyes. Butbshe really wanted to see what was in it. She was hoping her mother would have mercy and released her. Her moaned even increased as she felt her nipples stimulated. So she decided to appeal to her maternal instinct "please mommy, please help me, release me please I am sorry if I made you angry. I just want to become a successful woman. It doesn't mean I'll never play with mommy. Please mommy help me, I can't stand this anymore" she kept crying 

Monica kept listening to her pet's sobbing and begging....she had a bluetooth device so she could hear her pet as she was being brainwashed.  She decided to break up the girl's conditioning....keeping the subliminal messages running past the girl's eyes and ears, her voice, soothing and soft seemed to sneak into the girl's ears.

"Your'e doing just fine my pet," came the voice...."you will be released soon and you will play with mommy whenever I tell you to....remember, a good little girl that wants to please her mommy wears her kitty outfit....your plug....your ears.....or I will punish my little girl...."

Monica left the VR headset on for another hour....more brainwashing, more visuals, more soft chanting messages.

Finally she removed the set and gave the thin cords attached to the girl's nipples and pussy lips a few good tugs.

"Now then, Pet," she said as she removed the ballgag....."Is there anything you wish to tell me?"

After a while she had become silent. Being brainwashed into a little girl with a kitty outfit. Ruby was barely moaning. When Monica came back she heard her and began to panick. "Mommy, mommy where are you? Mommy please help me I am scared alone. Please mommy, I'll behave just please help me. I am so scared. She had become a needy little girl. Not broken like a sex slave. But now she had to stay with her mommy constantly or she would feel lost

Monica knew that if not totally brainwashed, the VR device would permanently mess with their minds and with her new pet, it was doing that.  She listened to her begging and sobbing before she returned.

"Good little pet," she said softly, brushing her fingers through her hair.  "Now, since you seem to now know your place in life, I'll release you from your bindings...."

She undid the straps and removed the clamps from the girl's nipples and pussy lips.  Her pet was still too weak to put up sizeable struggle so she easily was able to take her to the bedroom and lay her on her belly.  Lubricating an even larger buttplug than before, she wiggled and pushed it in her tight little ass until she felt a popping sensation.  This plug was different from all the rest....it would be permanent.  As the cylinder burrowed inside, tiny tendrils popped out, attaching themselves to the inside of her bowel.  Short of surgery, it could not be removed.

Monica attached the furry cat tail to the end.  "There is a cap on the end, just below the base of the kitty tail," she explained.  :When you need to use the bathroom, you simply pop open the cap then clean yourself. Now you have a kitty tail....."

She put the cat ears back on the girl's head.

"Now, your'e back to being mommy's little kitty," she said, turning her onto her back.  Monica stripped and climbed into bed with her, opened the girl's legs and began to lick her pussy.

'Mommy" she says happily as she felt Monica's hand over her hand. Ruby was really happy. As she was released she fell into her arms and hugged her sobbing "I an sorry mommy, please forgive me, I am really sorry". She was resting on the bed and she was about to fell asleep when she felt her ass being stretched, she moaned loudly as the plug entered in her. She realized it was a permanent plug. She was becoming a real kitty for mommy. "Yes I am mommy's favourite kitty. But does that mean I have to obey the maids when you're not around?" She moaned as she felt Monica's tongue on her pussy 

Monica ran her fingers through her pet's kitty tail....it felt so silky and tapered at the end like a true cat.

She began to lick and kiss the girl's pussy lips, running a wet finger along the opening.

"Your'e going to be my precious kitten," she said softly...."you'll stay on all fours at all time, you will 'Meeoow' constantly and whenever you enter a room and like a good and obedient pet, you will be submissive and in return, you'll be treated well.  You will be fucked often and in whatever position I wish.  Granted, much of it will be a little rough but you will also have plenty of soft lovemaking moments with me as well......"

She continued her pussy licking then came up for air.  "Don't worry about the maids.....you belong strictly to ME.  Your'e my pet, my sex kitten.  My bedroom---OUR bedroom will be your kingdom....when I do leave without you---which won't be often---I will give you whatever instructions I deem neccesary, and if my orders conflict with my maids, then my orders will of course be the most important...."

She slunk back down between her pet's open thighs, curled her tongue into a mini cock and began to fuck her with it.

She blushed at your pets and she moaned loudly as her pussy was stimulated. She listened to all her comments and she says "yes monster I promess to be a good girl for you" she kept moaning as she clearly loved to have her pussy licked like that. She kept listening to her comments and she answered "yes mommy" she started to scream of pleasure. Her pussy was wet and leaking juice. She was enjoying herself a lot

Monica was loving it.....despite the girl's age---or maybe because of it----she was responding perfectly.  She was moaning and wiggling as Monica continued slipping her curled tongue deep inside her, pushing just a little on her G spot.  Thank the Goddess for the G spot!  even the most stubborn women, the ones that started out as straight, eventually cried out and came after their G spot was stimulated.

Finally her pet came and Monica locked her mouth over her pussy, sucking out every drop of dew that flowed.  Afterwards, Monica laid on her back, pulled the girl over and in between her legs.

"Now, be a good kitty and make your Mommy cum," she ordered.

• 1 month later...

Ruby moaned louder and louder, she really loved to be licked like that, she couldn't help but hold the sheet tightly as her pussy was being skillfully licked. She couldn't resist much longer and came screaming of pleasure. Her mother was absolutely amazing at this. She was happy to be her little kitten. She moaned softly when her juices were sucked up and then get between her legs and asked "you want me to lick you too mommy or am I supposed to do it another way?

Monica gazed up at her beautiful little pussycat, her cat's ears mounted on her head, her long fluffy kitty tail mounted on that huge, ass cheek seperating buttplug....she could swear that the girl even made meeowing sounds as she came.  

Monica took hold of her collar and leash, pulling it up so close to her now open legs that her slave could've been smothered.  Monica wiggled around so her pussy was right at her slave's face.

"Now kitty," she said in a soft yet stern voice...."eat your Mistress.....pleasure me and you'll be rewarded with nice warm nectar.....you will swallow every drop or else...."

She blushed as she was pulled in between her legs and she answered blushing "yes mommy I'll make you scream" she softly started to lick it, making sure her tongue was rubbing a huge portion of her pussy. Her tongue diving inside her pussy as she carefully lock her folds with a soft smile. Just like a kitten would lick someone it loved 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up