FROM MOMMY TO MISTRESS

Monica gazed down at the adorable kitten nestled in between her outstretched legs....whaqqt the girl lacked in experience, she more than made up for in eagerness.....the little slave was busy licking and sucking, feasting on her owner's pussy.  After a while Monica began to feel an orgasm building up steam.

"I'm......I'm going to cum," she called out, grabbing the girl by her collar and pulling her even closer, her natural musky aroma mingling with the smell of wet sex.

"That's it kitten," she moaned, her body trembling....."I'm going to......'UUUUUUUGH!...."

Monica shook, her back arched and for the first time in her life she SQUIRTED.....sending a gusher into the girl's mouth, Monica groaned as her kitten drained her.

With both girls satisfied, Monica pulled her kitten up close to her, letting the girl's head lay on top of her tits.  She pulled the satin sheets over both of them and soon they fell asleep.

She kept licking and sucking the clit under the watchful eyes of her owner. She was also slurping the sweet juice that was coming out of Monica's pussy. She lives her smell and she smiled when she heard that she was going to cum. She kept licking her pussy and deeper then when her mommy came, she swallowed it all like a good girl and say happily "so tasty". After that she slept with Monica like the cute kitty she is. She was happy and safe in her mother's arms

Monica woke up with her arms around her slave.  Her kitten looked so cute sleeping beside her.

"Kitten," she said softly, shaking her slave awake...."I have some morning errands to run...."

She padlocked the lesh to her collar, locking the other end to a metal ring on the headboard.

"Be a good slave and rest," she said...."When I come back we have more fucking to attend to..."

She kissed her slave, got dressed and left.  About an hour later, the bedroom doors opened and a redhead slave came in.  "Mistress will be gone for another couple hours at least," she said, taking off her bra and panties.  She went to their owner's walk in closet and walked out a minute later wearing a strap on harness.  The dildo swaying from the crotch must've been at least 2 feet long and over 5" wide, raised bumps all over the shaft.

She knelt on the bed, pushed the slave's legs apart and mounted her, plunging the huge weapon deep in the girl's pussy.

"Jenny," a voice called out ,"from outside the bedroom...."are you in there?  I need help in the kitchen...."

The blonde maid came in the bedroom, pausing, shocked to see her raping KItten.  "Jenny....what the fuck are you doing?"

"Fucking Mistress's pet," the maid said, plunging it back inside...."What does it look like I'm doing?....keep watch at the door....I'm gonna destroy this slave's cunt..."

She woke up softly and noticed her mother attaching her leash to the bed. She listened to what she was going to do and she nodded sadly. She wasn't happy to have her mistress leave the house. But it was how it is. She was going to sleep again when she saw a red head girl coming in. As she started to undress she blushed softly and understood what she had in her mind. She wasn't particularly against it but she wanted to know if mistress had agree to it. She quickly gets an answer to that question and was a bit resistant at first until the strapo on dived in her in which case she gave up and enjoyed herself. She moaned loudly and say "please don't tell mommy what we are doing or she is going to be angry at me" she smiled at Jenny's eagerness to Fuck her and she liked that. She didn't mind being the maid slut as long as she got pleasure out of it

Jenny continued to fuck the new bed slave for almost 30 minutes before another slave maid came in.

"My turn," the girl said.  Jenny giggled, unbuckled the strap on harness and gave it to the other maid....the other girl quickly put it on, knelt between the bed slave's legs and proceeded to fuck her.  Meanwhile, Jenny came back with a slightly smaller dildo and waved it in fron ot the bed slave's face.

"Open up," she said as she stuffed the dildo in the new girl's mouth.  She began to skull fuck the girl as the other kept fucking her.

Ruby kept moaning and getting close to an orgasm. When she was about to cum  Jenny stopped. Ruby felt a huge wave of frustration overwhelming her. As soon as the other maid started to pound her pussy she moaned loudly again. When Jenny came with her dildo she already had her mouth ready and she sucked on it. She was having so much fun. She loved to be the maids kitty. She would even worship them if she asked her too. After all someone had to take care of a kitty when its owner is absent 

Jenny giggled.  "Check out Mistress's cat!  she's taking that dildo all the way in her mouth....."

With that, she mouth fucked her harder while the other maid forced her to cum again and again.  Finally the two maids were exhausted and both joined the kitten on the bed, naked and laying on their sides facing each other with the kitten in the middle.

No more hard and savage fucking....the maids pleasured the kitten, each one taking a tits and sucking on it, fingers reaching down to gently finger fuck her ass and pussy....

Monica sat back at her desk, watching the sex show as all 3 girls played together.....everything looked perfect.

Ruby moaned a bit more. She actually liked to suck dildo and have her mouth fucked . The kitten had come a couple of times when they decided to go easy on her. She kept moaning happily as her tits were sucked and her holes were fingered and she said "aaah I love that, I love to be this mansion's kitten. Everyone is so kind with me and take care of me, I am so happy"

Monica continued to watch the show until the girls were finally exhausted and fell asleep in bed, their arms around each other.  She picked up the phone and clicked the app.

"Come here to the office and bring some rope," she said.  Within a few minutes, a black maid came to the door.

"Strip and come over here," she ordered the girl.  The nubian slave nodded and came forward, laying on the desk.  Monica tied the girl spreadeagled on her back and brought a strap on from the closet.  cinching it around her waist, she got up and plunged it deep in the black's pussy.  She fucked her for almost 30 minutes before the maid moaned and came....Monica knelt, locked her mouth over the quivering black's pussy and greedily swallowed every drop.

"Alright," she said as she unbuckled the harness...."Wash this, put it away and go to bed,"

She un tied the maid and gave her the  harness.

Now aroused, she went to the bedroom, took off her clothes and climbed into bed with the 3 girls.

Monica woke up the next morning with naked bodies all intertwined.

"Come slaves," she said cheerfully...."Now that you had a nice pleasurable night it's time to resume my kitten's slave training...."

She took the leash, clipped it onto her kitten's collar and led her outside to the huge back yard, followed by 2 maids.  They brought her to the middle of the yard where a tall thick wooden post was sticking out of the ground.  KItten's arms were tied behind her.

"OPen her legs and insert this," she ordered a blonde maid.  A egg shaped device with wires was slipped inside her pussy then a pair of clamps to keep her pussy lips closed, trapping it inside.  A small box was brought out, a long extension cord attached, the wires from the plug connected to the box.

Monica turned on the machine...a low electrical surge coursed through her body for a while, then suddenly a strong jolt, followed by a medium shock, another strong one folowed by a small dose.  over and over she was pussy tortured.

Ruby was asleep when she felt her mommy waking her up. She smiled half awake and followed her. As she was outside she shivered as the wind caressed her naked body. As she was tied up tonthe thick wooden post she asked worried "what is going to happen to me mommy?" She moaned ad the egg shaped device was inserted into her pussy, she didn't understand what was happening.  When the whole installation was ready she started to feel something ticking in her pussy. She actually thought it wasn't bad to be honest. She just wondered what it was. Then she yelped as she felt a shock, she moaned again and again as the torture began and she says "no mommy what are you doing? What have I done ?" It was a mix between pain and pleasure but she was feeling more pain than pleasure because her body wasn't accustomed to it

Monica watched with arousal as the girl shuddered and trembled as the shocks continued to course through her young body, the clamps on her pussy lips not only making it impossible for her to push out the egg but made it painful if she tried.

"A mixture of pain must go with pleasure," she explained.  "You have to learn that you have no free will, no say as to what happens to you....what I'm doing is a reminder of who is in charge here....your body belongs to me, to do with whatever I want....from now on I never want to hear anything about why I'm doing something or what you've done to deserve it....all I want to hear from you is YES, MISTRESS.....is that understood?"

She kept struggling as much as she could as it was hurting so much, tears were falling from her cheeks "mommy, please mommy help me" she kept begging. As she listened to the explanation she couldn't help but say "yes mommy" she had  been brainwashed as a little girl, as a little kitten. She would always call Monica mommy. But she still wanted to know why she was being punished so she asked "were you angry that I had fun with the maids and not with you mommy? I am very sorry you know"

Monica increased the voltage as it coursed through the little girl's tortured pussy.

"I am your Mistress, but I'll allow you to call me mommy---Mistress Mommy....as your owner, I don't have to explain what I'm doing to you....your'e my kitten but also my sex slave and a good obedient slave does what she's told and nothing else....all I want to hear from you is 'YES MISTRESS or YES MOMMY....NOTHING ELSE.....do you understand?

A good sized breeze blew through the huge back yard as the captive slave remained bound to the pole.  Monica gad to admit....her new bed slave did look beautiful all nude and bound.

She left the girl out there, returning to her office.  She turned on her laptop and clicked on 'Google'.

'can I get a girl pregnant without a man?'.....'how long can male sperm stay potent once it leaves the donor?'

Monica smiled as she read.....

She kept whining in pain struggling as she couldn't bear the shock inside her pussy. She was starting to cry. She couldn't understand the change of personality of her mother. She kept asking "mommy what did I do wrong, I haven't been a bad girl so why, why? Please tell me. But she wouldn't get her answer as she left the yard" she kept crying and struggling as her pussy was sore and completely red.

(Hey sorry but I am not really fond of pregancy so could we avoid it :3)

Monica returned to her whining and struggling slave, her tits jiggling as the shocks continued to flow through her body.

"I already told you," she said in a firm tone...."as my slave, you have no right to ask any questions....you submit and comply with my orders without hesitation......unless you want me to destroy your pussy, you'll quit talking and respond only with 'yes Mistress or yes Mommy'.....and ONLY that....do you understand?"

She shut off the electricity  to wait for the girl's reply.

"Yes indeed you will," Monica said as she switched off the device, took the girl off the pole, connected her leash back on.  "Back on all fours pussycat," she said as  she led the girl back inside.  She led her into the kitchen and called for one of the maids.  With her help they put kitten on her belly on the table, spread her arms and legs apart, tying them to the table legs.

"All my slaves are branded," she said as she took a long metal rod the size of a stretched out wire clotheshanger with some sort of symbol on the end.  As she went to the stove and placed the end of the hanger in the gas flame, she motioned for the maid to tape kitten's mouth shut.

"You'll have to be gagged," she said...."Branding is painful but only takes seconds..."

She motioned for the maid to hold open the kitten's ass cheeks....Monica took the hot glowing wire and stuck it on the inside of the girl's left ass cheek....the symbol was a 'M' in a circle.

"You've now been branded," the maid said...."This is what it looks like...."

she pointed her ass to kitten's face, parted her ass cheeks and showed her the 'M' on her own ass.

She fell down and collapsed as she was resting a bit she felt her leash being attached again and she went on four following her. All that pain drained her energy, she just followed Monica mindlessly. She let herself be tied up and didn't even react as Monica talked about being branded. She didn't understood what it meant and she didn't saw Monica getting the rod hot. Every time looked at her she looked at the maid with an empty look. She screamed of pain as she felt the hot rod against her and then she started crying again. She was feeling bad. She had been tortured and branded. She was now thinking that Monika would do that everyday and maybe would kill her. She was getting terrified of Monica. She looked at the maid and see the M and thought she had the same thing. She shivered but nodded scared 

Once her kitten was finished, Monica leaned over the table, putting fingers through her slave's hair.

"There, there my precious pussy cat," she said....."It had to be done....all of my slaves are my property and property must be labeled.  But now that the pain is done, time for pleasure...."

She had the girl untied and taken off the table.  Insuring she was again properly on all fours, she led her pet down the hallway and finally back into the bedroom.  She was placed on the bed, her leash replaced to a shorter one and the end locked to the headboard of the bed.

"This is where you belong," she said as Monica took off her clothes and climbed onto the bed.

"You are my bed slave, my sex kitten and that is all you will ever be,,,,all you'll need to do from now on is to keep me sexually satisfied....think of yourself as a bimbo.  When not having sex, I will expect you to constantly look for ways to please me.....kissing me always, fondling my tits , slipping a finger in my cunt.....this doesn't have to always be in the bedroom.  It can be in the living room, kitchen.....but for now....."

She got up, reached for a strap on harness and cinched on the waist strap, a 10 inch dildo in the middle.  Applying a generous amount of tingly lube to ease the toy in and make it more pleasurable for her pussycat, she took hold of the girl's waist and slowly but gently began to push it in.

As Monica approached she closed her eyes and turned her head away "no don't hurt me please" she then felt the hand in her hair but was still scared. She listened to her explanation but she wasn't convinced yet.  But she just stayed silent. She walked back to her room and listened to her explanation. She then asked "so mommy was angry because of me playing with the other slaves instead of attending to your needs ? But you had my leashed locked to the bed. I couldn't do anything" her eyes widened seeing the dildo but she thought that it couldn't be worse than the electro shock. As Monica went behind she shivered a bit and then moaned feeling the strapon inside her "aaah~"

(Did you get branded by your girlfriend?)

Despite the dildo appearing menacing, the truth was it wasn't the biggest one that had been used on her as before.  Still, 10 inches was a lot of solid rubber cock.....

The tingling jel used as a lubricant would make it more pleasurable for her kitten, a nice, warm tingly feeling as it was pushed through.  Monica was pleased that the girl's vagina had by now loosened up and despite the length and width, the dildo slid in almost effortlessly.

"This is what you were made for," she said as she slowly but deeply fucked her kitten.  "you were made to serve me....I'm going to enjoy fucking you every day, all day long.....we'll try different positions, using a variety of different shapes and lengths of vibes and dildos.....I have a new kitty tail for you to wear as well, but that can wait for now....."

What she failed to mention was that the lube also contained a powerful aphrodesiac, a chemical designed to make her cum, something that Monica decided to keep using all the time from now on.  Eventually enough of the chemical would be introduced into the girl's body so Monica would no l,onger have to use it but for now.....

"Hush pussycat," she said....."I told you, the only thing I want to hear from you is 'Yes Mommy' or Yes Mistress....you really don't want me to electrocute you again, do you?"

She moaned softly as she felt the dildo inside her thinking it was feeling much better than she thought it would, she was loving such a feeling of pleasure mixed with tingleness.  Her pussy was wet and leaking juices on the bed. Then as she expose her plan for her Ruby answered "yes mommy I understand" she kept moaning but louder as the aphrodisiac was taking effect. She was feeling hotter and hornier. As Monica expose her threat she was so entranced by pleasure that the only thing she could mumble was "yes mommy...sorry mommy.." she kept moaning as she felt the climax slowly building itself 

It was like slipping deep into a velvet lined tunnel.....Monica's dildo glided in and out of her kitten effortlessly, almost sloppily.  Her slave didn't know it of course, but as she was being fucked Monica had quickly slipped additional lube on the dildo.....not because additional lubrication was needed---because it certainly wasn't---but because Monica wanted to introduce just enough of the chemical needed to put her kitten over the edge, as well as now having enough of the drug to stay in her body permanently.

"Good kitten," she whispered, plunging her toy back in again...."Cum for your mommy...."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up