Clubs I might Someday Create

This will be a list I may add to overtime, it is partly a list for me to keep track of, but also for anyone else who might be interested.  At the moment I am at the maximum number of clubs I can create.  But someday I will be a gold member and will likely create a few more.  These are possibilities for what those might be:

The Modern Royal Harem:

This was something I had tried to set up a while back on another site but never made it past the early planning stages.  A sort of alternate history, with a modern constitutional monarchy.  One with rulers that had no direct political power but a great deal of indirect power, influence and respect.  They were essentially the only thing uniting their country.  The emperor and at least his oldest son were allowed to have harems, to secure the bloodline.  I was leaning towards it being a Japan who had ended up in control of other parts of the world as well.  The story would focus on a number of girls being brought into such a life, living as royalty and as part of a harem.

Ryouseiku Academy Rebooted:

A project of unique love.  Started 20 years ago and worked on to varying degrees over most of that time.  My very first RP.  It had been on Yahoo Groups, with their shut down, I made a limited attempt to move it here.  But have not really heard from the other person involved since the start of the year.  I will leave the other club as it is, in case we get it going again.  That said, I was considering testing interest in a fresh start variation of it.

The original concept had been a school.  First with several inspirations from the anime 'Revolutionary Girl Utena'.  Those inspirations being a sort of dueling system, where every student had a weapon and could fight out their issues with each other.  Combined with a Student Council that has more or less absolute power over over other students (with only the Headmaster/Headmistress as a potential rival).

The other point of interest for people here is that it was essentially free use.  Everyone fucking everyone else, to the point there was a school culture built around encouraging it and some of the specifics of how it worked.

Overtime it got more complicated, behind the scenes conflict between gods fought through the students, magic, Horsemen of the Apocalypse, time travel, among other things.

If I do make this, I figure I would transfer over my characters and information about the setting, but do a fresh start on the story that would be easier to jump into.  And of course not every character would be involved with or even know about the stranger stuff.

This list may have more added to it as ideas come to me,

Archived