BOSOM BODIES......(Kathy and Aura)

• Senior Staff

Jessica could do nothing but watch, horrified, as Shirley retrieved yet another dildo, one that was even larger than the last. She started to wail in terror yet again, expecting that this would be yet another addition to her own machine as well. But it seemed this woman had different, crueler plans... The dildo was attached and pointed toward Lacy's... anus...! Along with the same rod that was beating her own pussy, Lacy's ass would be torn apart by that monstrous spiked dildo! 

Lacy's screams pierced Jessica's ears. She couldn't fathom the pain her dear friend was experiencing, but she knew it would only be a matter of seconds before she would be suffering all the same, but while she was lost in her expectations, it seemed that the machines started to pick up, amplifying both of the girl's screams, but Lacy's far more so. The pit in Jessica's stomach grew as her friend's ass was being ripped to shreds from the inside out and there seemed to be nothing she could do. If she felt guilty before, she absolutely hated herself for getting Lacy involved in this, now. 

Jessica watched as Shirley approached her machine, wholly expecting the second attachment to be placed on hers as well, but to her surprise, the machine was turned off instead, and the dildo dominating her pussy began to slow to a stop. Jessica blinked in confusion before the continued screams of her dear friend demanded her attention once again. It was right then and there that Shirley's cruel plan was beginning to make sense to Jessica. She wanted to throw up. There really was no getting out of this. She was convinced more than ever before, this was indeed a punishment for her sins. She was here to suffer because of her mistakes... 

Lacy wasn't here by her own fault. She tried to prevent all of this from happening. This whole situation was entirely Jessica's own fault. It wasn't fair for her to make Lacy suffer just so that she could have a chance at maintaining her own selfish pride... 

"You slimy..." Jessica muttered furiously at the woman in response to her demands. She watched as Lacy frantically squirmed, bucking and twisting as the machine continued to tear into her defenseless body. It should be her in that position, not Lacy... Jessica shut her eyes. "Dammit!1 You coward! Fine! I'll do it! I'll submit! I'll do what you want, but you have to let Lacy go!"

Shirley knew using Lacy as a hostage would work perfectly.  Once Jessica submitted, she stopped Lacy's torment....as the girl gasped and moaned, the pole in her pussy pulled out, leaving drops of nectar glistening on the dildo.  The other in her ass withdrew more slowly....Shirley assumed there might be some tissue damage and pulling out too quickly would cause even more.

As it did, Lacy's membrane pulled out with the spiked dildo, giving her a prolapsed anus....it looked like her ass had been pulled from the inside out.  Blood dripped from her ass as both girls laid there, still strapped down helpless.

A maid came in with identical pairs of wider, metal shock collars, the kind used to train dogs.  They were fitted and locked around the girl's necks.  "These are your slave collars," she explained...."as you can guess, they are shock collars. If smart, you'll never experience the instant pain they will cause so long as you don't try and make it to the nearest door or window...."

She looked over at Lacy.  "You can thank your friend for rescuing you....I would've hated to destroy your ass since I have so many plans for it....and for your friend's, too....now we need to attend to your needs...."

Leashes were clipped to the collars.  The girls were released from the tables.  "Get on all fours, both of you," she commanded.  "Try to stand or walk upright and I will activate your shock collars....both of you, crawl side by side...."

She gave the leashes a yank and got them onto the floor.  They were led down a corridor and into a spacious, ornate bathroom.  A topless maid stood by the doorway, towels in hand....there was a bathtub filled with warm scented water, toilet, sink and vanity table.

"You will take turn at the toilet," the maid said...."when the first one is done, she will get into the tub....you will bathe, towel dry and get back on all fours at the bathroom doorway for inspection....."

The leashes were released but the maid stood guard at the bathroom doorway.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

After submitting "willfully," there was a period of dead silence from Jessica as she just sat there, still strapped to her machine, staring up at the roof wondering what the hell she was getting herself into... It was obvious Shirley had no intention to release Lacy even if she'd spared her from that horrible torture... But she'd hoped that by humiliating herself so much as to become this stranger's slave just to protect Lacy from that horrific torture... well, that would make them even and she could put her guilt behind her. Okay, maybe that was a stretch, it was still her fault that Lacy was here in the first place, but every bit helped... No, that's not right. This was going to eat at her as long as they remained in captivity. She may have ruined Lacy's entire life. She would remain in her debt for the rest of their lives... 

Soon, another maid entered the room. Probably one with a tragic story just like her own. But she couldn't keep feeling sorry for every single maid she saw. Most of them had probably long-since given up the idea of getting away. The blonde maiden clasped a much thicker, cold metal collar was attached to her neck, replacing the one she was already wearing from before. It didn't take her too long to guess what this hefty hunk of metal was weighing down her neck, but something about hearing Shirley's condescending voice explain it made her stomach twist. It was clear escaping was going to be a lot more difficult. 

The leashes were clipped again, and again the two girls were forced to lower themselves to their hands and knees beside each other. Next to Lacy, Jessica whispered to her. "Are you okay? How hurt are you? I'm so sorry she did that to you..." She'd hoped she'd get some sort of positivity from Lacy. Reassurance that she was okay or that there were no hard feelings. Really, any kind of response at all other than dead silence or an angry scowl would be appreciated. 

When they soon arrived at the bathroom, Jessica didn't respond to any of Shirley's words, though she did listen intently to them. Any information could be helpful for her to hatch an escape plan. She also most certainly wanted to avoid any possible rule breaking after that horrific punishment she and Lacy had just gone through. Being told to take turns using the bathroom and bathing was absolutely degrading to her, even though the actual process wasn't much different from what she was used to, having to drop on all fours and wait to be inspected? The very idea made her skin crawl.

Maybe, at the very least, in the privacy of the bathroom, she and Lacy could finally have a chat about how they could start forming a plan to get away. But for now, it seemed she was just going to have to degrade herself enough to use the bathroom when given an opportunity, like a dog being taken out for a walk. As the leashes were released, Jessica motioned for Lacy to go ahead to the toilet first. After all, she figured Lacy deserved the most time to rest in the bath before they both had to be out by the door all prim and proper. The next question on Jessica's mind was, would their new "mistress," remain here, or would they be offered some level of privacy? She'd really hoped it was the latter. She didn't know how much she could handle this woman breathing down her neck every step of her life. Though, considering the sheer number of slaves in the mansion, she figured this woman probably had more important things to do than watch every single one of her slaves. Even if they didn't get privacy yet, she could only hope it wouldn't last long before they were trusted to be alone.

"Thank you for rescuing me Jess," Lacy whispered as she slowly lowered herself into the bathtub, settling down in the lavender scented bubblebath and waited until her friend was finished with her toilet needs.  Once done and Jessica climbed into the tub, the blonde maid looked over at them.  

"slaves are not allowed privacy," she said, as if to answer an unspoken question.  The maid gazed at both girl's creamy tits, just barely covered by the bubbles, envisioning sucking on them....she knew she would get the chance later---all the slaves would---but for now they were extremely private property, not to be touched but by Mistress herself.

The tub didn't have a curtain or glass partition and the bathroom didn't have a door so there was no privacy.  Even in the maid's slave quarters, none had bedroom doors.

"You two are lucky," she continued, watching them bathe...."your'e both been assigned as Mistress's bedroom sluts....the rest of us have to work for a living...."

She went to the tub and knelt, her arms resting on the side.  "I can't wait to fuck both of you....part of your welcome to Mistress Shirley's family will be to submit to all of her maids.  It will be a lot better for you if you submit willingly but Mistress enjoys it when you struggle too....either way you'll be used....Mistress knows every inch of our bodies and knows just how to control us....now, finish up in here....Mistress is waiting for you...."

As the girls were being cleaned, another maid wheeled in 2 identical wrought iron contraptions that clearly resembled oversized egg shaped bird cages.  Each had a swinging bench or perch with a foot long dildo mounted in the middle on a suction cup.  Leather straps hung from the ceilings....the cages were wheeled in position, one on each side of the massive queen sized bed.

Once the girls were clean, the maid took the leashes and pulled them out of the tub, putting pressure on their backs to force them to be on all fours.  She held a leash in each hand, waiting patiently for Mistress to arrive.

They didn't have long to wait....Shirley came in wearing a see through blood red babydoll gown.  She gazed at her two new slaves.

"Bring them to the bed," she commanded....the maid led them to the bed, then took padlocks and locked the ends of the leashes to the bedframe.

"Get up on the bed," she said...she parted her nightgown to reveal her beautiful tits.  "One of you will begin kissing me and sucking on my tits while the other eats my pussy....you both better do a good job because this will be your most important tasks....now, get to work..."

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

It was incredibly embarrassing to have to use the bathroom while watched by another woman. Not that there was any sense of humanity being a slave in this horrible place, but even still, this strangely felt worse. It was just another reminder that, the way she was seen here, her body did not belong to herself.

As she finished off in the bathroom, she made her way over to the tub where Lacy was resting and dipped her naked body into the pool. Once she heard the thanks from Lacy, she immediately reached forward and pulled herself into a hug, wrapping her arms tightly around Lacy's sides, their nude bodies pressed together. It might seem like an erotic scene from an outsider's perspective, but this was the first time the two of them had been unbound and together with energy to spare. They both needed comfort and reassurance and their only source of that was from each other. "Lacy," she whispered. "I promise we'll get out. I know we will... we'll find a way..." It was as she was speaking this that the blonde maid approached them and explained that, indeed, there would be no privacy like Jessica had hoped she could find. Though it certainly wasn't what she wanted to hear, it was valuable information regardless. Planning an escape with no privacy would be incredibly difficult.

Still, there seemed to be countless maids and only one mistress. Surely the numbers would be her downfall. Surely there had to be a decent number of other maids who wanted to escape just as badly as she did. She wondered for a moment if this very woman right here might be willing to join their cause. But before she could ask anything, she was told she was... lucky? She scoffed at the idea, eyes narrowed at the slave before her eyes widened. "B-bedroom-... wait, no! Why us!? There are so many beautiful women here, and if you think we're lucky then surely other girls would be eager to take our place...! I-I can't..." She looked over at Lacy and suddenly her supportive hug turned into more of a frightened clinging. "This can't be real...! What do I do...?" 

The slave approached the two in the tub and knelt down at the edge. Immediately, Jessica slouched under the water so that her more intimate areas were better concealed by the foam of the water's surface. The woman's excitement for her "welcoming" felt more like a vague threat. This woman was already planning to fuck both of them like it was just some regular event! No, she didn't want this...! Jessica berried her face into Lacy's chest and just began to cry, but she couldn't do this for long. There was no time to rest in a place like this. As the maid said, their mistress was waiting. She had to hurry and get herself clean.

With the leashes attached, the two girls were forced from the tub and onto their hands and knees on the hard bathroom tiles. Her knees already ached from the walk here, but of course there was more. The two girls were now standing on either side, separated by the lewd maid in between them. When Shirley entered the room wearing such an erotic outfit, some part of Jessica strangely got a little excited. The woman was absolutely stunning. Her curves were perfect and the outfit expertly highlighted every inch of her towering body. This woman... owned her... Of course, this excitement was minimal and didn't last long at all. Everything else was still on her mind first and foremost.

Lacy and Jessica were soon brought to the bed against their will and on Shirley's command, they both climbed up, their leashes now locked to the bedframe where they couldn't be seen, though Jessica's eyes were now glued to the two cages on either side with the dildos. No doubt that's where they'd be kept. The dildos seemed like no problem compared to the ones on the fuck machines, but these still certainly would not be comfortable. But as Shirley parted her gown, Jessica blushed intensely at the sight of her newly fully exposed breasts. She was frozen, there was no way she could move. But that was when they were given their first... sexual command. The first time she was commanded to do a sinful task of her own accord, not just being victims of something done to her. The moment she'd been trying to prepare for this whole time, but never arrived at an answer of what she could possibly do. She exchanged looks of hopelessness with Lacy. She knew that, even from a biblical perspective, she was supposed to serve if she were bought as a slave. Though that was a hard pill to swallow even for her, and one she thought could never apply to her in this day and age. Still, if she wanted the best chance of escaping, she had no choice but to try and build trust. But still, this just wasn't right

"I... I.... I-I can't..." Even something as simple as kissing was just... too much for her to initiate. She never initiated the kisses with Jarod, and the alternative choice was just far too gross. She looked over at Lacy. "I can't do this... I'm sorry... I-I need help..."

Shirley looked at Jessica, a frown appearing on her face.

"I suspected this might happen," she said, shaking her head...."Despite you promising to submit, you still think you have choices.....well, you don't but I think I can help change your mind..."

She motioned for the blonde maid, just finishing up cleaning the bathroom.  "I'll call in for assistance and you know what to do...."

The blonde nodded and waited until the massive bedroom doors opened....2 more slave maids came in, an asian and a redhead, both topless but wearing lace panties.  Shirley nodded at Lisa and then at one of the cages.  

"NO!....NO, PLEASE!," Lisa yelled as her leash was unlocked and the girl was dragged off the bed and over to the birdcage on the right.  The maids wrestled her onto the perch, Lisa screaming as the mounted dildo rammed up her ass.  One held her in place while another grabbed her arms, stretched them overhead and secured her wrists to leather straps on the cage ceiling.  The perch was elevated just enough so Lisa couldn't dismount.

The cage door was locked and one of the maids handed Shirley a remote, then all the maids left, closing the bedroom doors.  Lisa struggled, yanking her arms, trying to wrestle her hands free.  The dildo imbedded deep in her ass felt like it was splitting her anus apart, any movement becoming painful.  She moaned as she struggled.

"Maybe now you might be a little more cooperative," Shirley said, nodding towards the caged girl not more than 5 feet away.  "The dildo on the perch is electrified....I can control the amount of electricity with this...."

She showed Jessica the remote.  "I can set it to a low power surge....enough to inflict pain....or much higher.  Let me show you...."

Lisa shook her head...suddenly she let out high pitched horrible screams as jolts of electricity surged through her ass...it felt like it went right through her body....Lisa gasped and screaqmed, her body convulsing.  Shirley turned off the power, leaving Lisa's head bowed, panting.....

"Now," she said to Jessica...."Maybe now you have a little more inspiration to perform your task....eat me bitch....please me or your friend will experience more pain...."

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Jessica could feel her whole body begin to tremble as Shirley frowned at her. Her heart skipped a beat, she was so stupid to think these monsters would be sympathetic for her. It wasn't long before she was reminded of just what kind of power had forced her to submit before. She watched in horror as Lacy was dragged into the cage, kicking and screaming as she was forced to sit on the dildo which slid into her ass. 

"N-no! Stop it!! Why her!? No! That's not right! I said I would submit only if you let her go! You never let her go and now you're trying to hurt her!" She tried to protest, but while she was speaking, her voice was overpowered by Shirley's who demanded all the attention in the room. She was horrified to hear about the electrified dildo and how poor Lacy could suffer an intense shock just because Jessica refused to obey... This was so cruel, not fair in the slightest... But then, Shirley decided to offer an example. "No, no! Don't do it!!" She cried out, but was completely powerless to stop her. Again, Lacy's agonized cries pierced her heart and just made her want to die. There was no saying no...

Jessica knew that God had the power to stop this... to save her and everyone else here... all she had to do was stay faithful... it would be difficult now, but... was it really fair for her to make that choice when it was at Lacy's expense and not her own? Faithfulness was her only hope of escape, but she was being told to abandon that in favor of saving her friend from torture. It was foolish, really, no matter what she did, she and Lacy were both inevitably going to continue being tortured for the rest of their lives. Shirley was just trying to corner her and make her feel guilty about something that was really entirely out of her control. Still, Shirley clearly had lots of money to drop. It would probably be easy for her to simply kill off one slave and replace it with another. With that in mind, the possibility that Shirley was bluffing became much slimmer. Jessica gulped. She was not prepared to have blood on her hands... If she had faith, she knew Lacy could be saved but.... but... she didn't... she was too weak, too pathetic... 

Before she knew it, Jessica was crawling toward her new mistress, her head bowed in humility and face a deep red the closer she got to the mature woman's crotch. She could smell her pleasant aroma which strangely filled her with a sense of... ecstasy? Slowly, she started to lean up and push her lips against the woman's exposed pussy, pushing her tongue inside and cringing in absolute disgust as she couldn't get the image out of her head of just how gross this action really was. She licked and licked and, though the idea was absolutely disgusting and the taste was completely foregin to her, she started to grow used to the sensation and even began to dig deeper with her tongue. She had to remind herself. This wasn't for her pleasure. This was sinful, it was wrong... she was just doing this to save Lacy... she just didn't have any other choice. This is not who she was...

Lacy struggled in the cage, trying uselessly to dismount from the dildo imbedded in her tight ass....her arms overhead, wrists in cuffs, it was impossible for her to find enough room to pull up enough to clear the dildo.  She was forced to watch as Jessica was forced to eat the sadist claiming to be their owner.

"Please Jess," she begged...."please do what she wants...."

"Yes slave," Shirley mocked her.  "Do what I want....get that tongue of yours in my cunt deeper....eat me like your life depended on it....or hers..."

Saying that, she tapped on the remote.  Lacy screamed...even at the lowest setting, the voltage pulsating through the dildo was like aknife in her ass....Lacy hated that she was being used as a hostage, to insure that Jessica would do exactly as she was told.....Lacy was being kept as a pawn and both girls knew it.  Instead of both girls being used as sex slaves, It seemed like Shirley was keeping Lacy seperate.

Shirley grabbed Jessica by the hair and pulled her mouth into her cunt.

"Make me cum in the next few minutes," she said....."Or else......"

Edited by Aura
Fixed the formatting you seemed to be struggling with!
  • Love 1

• Senior Staff

"Mmph!" Jessica whined as her hair was pulled, forcing her face harder against Shirley's cunt. The odor, the fluid, the texture... it all made her want to throw up, but hearing Lacy beg... She just couldn't say no. Not that she had much of a choice as she was practically suffocated by her mistress' crotch. Tears continued to fall as she forced herself to swallow her reservations and force her tongue deeper inside of Shirley's pussy. The flavor now coating her tongue on all sides... It didn't taste at all like she'd ever imagined, neither sweet nor disgusting like it smelled. It was just... strange. It was a bit of a relief, she supposed, that it didn't taste terrible at least and it was probably a good thing that she didn't find any pleasure in something so gross. But she had a mission... one she had no idea how to do. Make her cum.

Where would she even start? What more could she do from this position? She began to shiver in fear of what horrible thing she would do to Lacy next if she failed. She just tried to stick her tongue deeper in, as far as it would go. She knew vague details of what sorts of things girls enjoyed in sex, but being a virgin herself, and straight, she had absolutely no experience for herself, let alone for other women. She knew she should look for a g-spot, but she had no idea where that was or what it felt like in real life besides the obviously fake reactions porn stars and hentai characters would provide. She started to move her face and tongue around, searching desperately for any part of Shirley's body that offered a bigger reaction. Anything. A moan, or even just her lightening her grip on her hair. Maybe if she tried hard enough, Shirley would give her further instructions, so her tongue just mindlessly searched the woman's soaking cunt, Jessica's own saliva spilling down her chin and neck leaving her a disgusting, sloppy mess beneath her flawless art piece of a mistress.

Shirley started to squirm around a little then gave out a frustrated moan.

"I'm getting impatient slave," she said then took the remote and pressed it.  From inside the birdcage, Lacy let out a high pitched shrill shriek....the voltage was increased and her entire body went into convulsions....the cage shook and creaked with the trapped slave inside shaking.

Shirley let the torture continue for a while then turned it off...Lacy gasped then passed out, her head slumping forward.

The bedroom door opened and a maid entered.  "Take her to the other cage....make sure you have assistance....now that she knows the anal anchor is electrified I'm sure this one might put up some resistance...."

A second maid came in and both of them dragged Jessica off the bed and into the other birdcage.  While one grabbed her arms and secured her wrists to the straps in the cage ceiling, the other grabbed her by the waist and wrestled Jessica onto the perch, forcing her down and impaling her ass on the dildo on the perch.

The cage door was locked and Shirley looked over at her two birds.  "Pay attention, you two," she said...."Especially you," she said, looking directly at Jessica.  One of the maids climbed onto the bed, Shirley parted her legs and the maid began eating her.  Shirley reached up to click something and a moniter screen turned on one wall facing the girls.  It zoomed in close as the maid curled her tongue into a mini cock and began tongue fucking their Mistress.

"I......I don't know how much more I can take Jess," Lacy moaned weakly......."all that voltage going through me.....I know she's keeping me a hostage to force you to cooperate....I'm so sorry...."

The maid got Shirley to cum.  After the girl sucked out all her nectar, Shirley waved her away.  The maids left, leaving the Mistress alone with her caged slaves.

"Time for bed," she said as she climbed under the covers but not before she took out the remote one final time.  "I'll leave it on the low setting," she said...."enough to be very uncomfortable but not enough to make you scream....just enough to make you squirm...."

the remore was turned on, the dildos in both the girl's asses activated.

"I love the sounds of squealing slaves," Shirley said as she soon fell asleep, leaving her caged slaves to twist and squirm in the darkness.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Jessica just kept working at her mistress' cunt, tongue reaching as deep as she could, slurping up as much of Shirley's pussy as she could. She tried her best to filter out the screams of her best friend as much as possible, desperate to satisfy the woman enough with her tongue that she would cease the cruel torture. It was such an unfair request, one that Jessica had no hope of completing. Soon, the screaming trailed off and Jessica feared the worst, but she didn't dare pull her head away.

When the command was issued to bring her to the other cage, Jessica knew she had utterly failed to convince her mistress that she was capable of being obedient. Of course,f rom her initial hesitation, it was probably obvious this wasn't going to end well. "Tch..." She muttered to Shirley at the comment of her resistance. "I hate to do what you say, but your cowardly methods leave me no choice. I know I'm going there anyway, there's no point in resisting... damn coward..." As she spoke, she made sure not to contradict herself, voluntarily moving witht he maids who brought her into her cage. It'd been a while since the butt plug, so feeling the dildo enter her asshole caused another sharp burning pain in her asshole as it was forcibly stretched even wider than before. She cried out in pain and instinctively pushed back, a reflex that couldn't be avoided no matter how much she tried to comply. Of course, the two young women heartlessly forced the dildo deeper into her ass. Certainly, the fear of electrocution only made the suffering worse. No matter how she tried to relax to minimize the pain, she knew it was going to hurt tremendously so unclenching her ass felt impossible. She supposed it would be a skill she'd have to learn if she wanted to survive here.

Now, Jessica was perched inside her bird cage, and at Shirley's command and harsh eye contact, she had no excuse to look away as much as she wanted to. She watched as the gorgeous redhead began to service her mistress' pussy, and as she heard the click of the remote, she shuddered in anticipation that her dildo might shock her. Instead, she was met by a monitor turning on with a shot of the maid's tongue skillfully worked its way into Shirley's cunt, this woman was clearly experienced... 

While watching, she heard Lacy speaking to her and slowly her attention drifted. She shook her head immediately. "I-It's not your fault... She's a coward. She knows I can't let someone get hurt by my hands..." She looked back over at Shirley up and down. The woman had no qualms about this at all as she came over the redheaded slut's face. "She's probably done it a thousand times for other girls like me... That might even be how she can keep such massive numbers of slaves. She'll punish everyone if even one gets too far out of line..." Jessica looked back at Lacy with a concerned look before shaking her head. "B-but I promise I won't put you in danger.... I-I'll do better to protect you, I promise..." 

Before she knew it, the maids had left the room and Shirley had climbed into bed, turning on the remote and starting the electricity in both of their asses. The shock must have been less intense for Lacy after the horrific treatment she'd endured all day, but it was still enough pain to elicit a yelp from Jessica who'd never experienced anything like it. She immediately started squirming and whimpering, moaning and groaning, writhing in pain as she played the role of the caged songbird her mistress seemed to adore so much. Once again, it seemed like a sleepless night was ahead of her as she twisted and writhed in pain, tugging worthlessly as she tried to get away from the circuit... Why... why couldn't she just be given somme rest...?

The cages were built just barely large enough to fit the girls sitting on their perches, their heads only about a foot from the cage ceiling.  With their wrists strapped above their heads, dismounting from the electrified dildo imbedded in their asses was impossible.  Lacy and Jessica squealed all through the night, struggling and squirming.  By morning neither of them could've gotten more than a few minutes sleep, if at all.

Shirley woke up, yawning and stretching her arms.  She gazed over at her two naked gagged and plugged slaves, one on either side of her.

"Wake up slaves!," she said cheerfully...."The start of another new day...."

She took her phone, tapped on it and within minutes two topless maids came into the room.

"Take these two off their perches, bring rope and take them to my bed," she ordered.  The bed was custom built, from the frame up...the mattress and foundation was made to sleep probably 6 people, more than large enough for two slaves. Rope was secured to the sides of the bed. Lacy was first.  The maids pulled her off the dildo, making a squishing sound as her ass left the invader, unbuckled her wrists and dragged her to the bed.  She was laid across it, wrists bound together and secured to one side, her legs forced apart and bound.  Next came Jessica.....out of the cage she was dragged and bound next to Lacy.

"I'm going to show you that with pain often comes pleasure," Shirley said as she stripped and cinched a strap on harness around her waist and crotch, a 10 inch dildo swaying from the middle.  She nodded to one of the maids who brought over a loaded syringe.  She injected a chemical into Lacy's body, just above her pussy then did the same to Jessica.

"You've been given a powerful aphrodesiac drug," the maid explained...."Mistress always gives us this on the day of our first official fucking....it will make your vaginas extremely sensitive and force you to cum....."

Shirley looked over her two bound captives.  "Let's see....which one should I fuck first...."

She went to Lacy, bent over the bed, aimed the dildo at her pussy and plunged it deep inside her. Lacy moaned and squealed, struggling against the ropes keeping her legs apart, staring up helplessly at the woman as she was being raped.

"NO, NO!," she screamed....."PLEASE.....'UUUUUUUUUGH!!!!"

"

Edited by KinkyKathy
  • Love 1

• Senior Staff

Another long night of incredible discomfort. She didn't know why she was surprised. She should have figured this was what the rest of her life would be like, and yet somehow she thought she would be free from long nights trapped in cages once she was brought out of the one she was shipped in. Of course, she never thought she'd be comfortable or have any form of privacy in terms of sleep, but she thought she'd at least be given an opportunity to lay down... she'd honestly prefer going back to the night before. At least then she could lay down... 

As the night went on, the constant electric circuit running through her body became like white noise. She'd practically forgotten that it was electrified in spit of the constant hum of the motor and the burning sensation it left in her ass. Instead, she was more discomforted by the lack ability to stretch. Her whole body was cramped. There was nowhere for her knees to comfortably rest and her elbows and wrists were bent at such an awkward angle. Any time she'd drift off to sleep, a sharp pain would shoot through her arms as they'd continue to bend the more weight that shifted onto them. The cuffs were tight, too...

It felt like more than 12 hours had passed by the time Shirley had finally woken up. Contrary to her cherry voice, she was met with a dull, pained groan from a very exhausted young brunette who just wanted a break to rest. But there was no chance for rest here. She watched, her mind still fuzzy from exhaustion, as Lacy was pulled from her cage and tied down to the bed. She offered little resistance, clearly exhausted just like Jessica herself, who couldn't find the energy to call out to her friend. She just watched, groggily as her body screamed at her that she needed sleep. Before she knew it, she, too, was pulled from her cage, though her groggy mind left her a bit disoriented as she was pulled from the static position she'd been locked in all night. Even as her arms and legs were bound to the opposite side of the bed from Lacy, she was relieved to be in such a relatively comfortable position... and this bed... so soft... She was already on the verge of falling asleep, almost immediately passing out in the bed. But that wouldn't last long...

Before she knew it, she felt a sharp needle pierce her skin which immediately sent her into a panick. "Wh-what the hell! What is that!?" She cried out, though her words may have come out far more slurred than she'd intended. It wasn't long before the maids answered her question, though, but even before that, the effects had already made themselves clear. Jessica's whole body was heating up. Even just contact with her own skin was causing her pussy to start leaking juices. Her face was completely red in a mixture of pleasure and humility. This wasn't right... she couldn't stay like this... th-this drug... she couldn't...! This was dangerous! B-but she promised... n-no, she had to do what her mistress said... she hated that she had to be compliant, but she did and she couldn't deny that...

She could barely process the words that were being spoken over her as Shirley looked over her two bound and helpless victims. All she could understand was the sensation of the mattress shaking as Shirley made her way over to her chosen slave followed by her best friend's all-too-familiar screams of agony as the whole bed started to shake under the force of the violent rape happening just mere feet away. It was horrifying to listen to, but Jessica could do nothing to stop... the best bet was... her best... was.... before she knew it, regardless of the horrible screams filling the room, she'd managed to drift off to sleep even for just a moment. It was strangely... peaceful...? The mattress was so soft and she'd been longing for this opportunity for so long... she would be a fool not to take advantage of the opportunity.

Lacy stared up at the woman as she slowly bent over the side of the bed, grabbed the young blonde by the waist and plunged the dildo deep inside her.  Nothing had ever been so huge!  she screamed, struggling helplessly as it split her vaginal love tunnel wide apart.  God, it felt like it was going to poke into her ovaries!

"HELP!," Lacy screamed, looking over at her friend as if she could somehow help, but to her astonishment, it looked like Jessica was.....asleep???  how COULD she????

"JESSICA, HELP ME!," she screamed as the woman pumped her faster and deeper.

"This is what you two are here for," Shirley growled...."the only thing you'll be good for here is for fucking and bondage, so the sooner you get used to it, the better...."

In and out, over and over for an hour she fucked the feebly struggling blonde.  Finally, something warm shot into the girl's womb.  Lacy was no expert when it came to sex devices but she swore dildos were usually solid rubber....but this one had just delivered a gush of something into her....WHAT THE FUCK?

Finally Shirley pulled out slowly, Lacy's nectar glazed on the shaft.  Despite her unwilling to cooperate, she was forced to cum over and over.  She had heard that often during rapes, the victim would cum against her will, as if her body had a mind of it's own, and in Lacy's case, that was what happened, she looked at the dildo as Shirley pulled out....

It was Jessica's turn.  Lacy watched as the woman got up and went to the counter, the dildo swaying.  It was only then that Lacy knew what was going on...at least one of her questions were answered.  The woman took a vial out of a warmed cabinet, poured it into a rubber squeezebulb and attached the thin tube to the bag, fitting it back into the hollow base of the dildo before returning to her bound captives.

"When I squeeze the base of the dildo," she explained to Lacy...."whatever I put into the bag will spurt out, just like a male ejaculating.  I could put any liquid in the bulb...anything...."

She bent over Jessica and plunged the stiff rubber cock deep into her pussy with one lunge.  With Jessica now being raped it gave Lacy time to struggle anew.....she yanked and pulled on the ropes holding her limbs apart but it was no use....she had no choice but to watch helplessly as her friend was ravaged.

Soon both girls would learn just what was in that squeezebulb.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Jessica felt bad, for sure. She definitely wished she could just snap her bounds and shove Shirley away, grab Lacy and just run off... but that just wasn't realisitc. Maybe there was a way out form their current situation, but she was far too exhausted to think of one, let alone try. Lacy's cries for her help tugged at her heart, but Jessica knew the best course of action right now was to just regain as much strength as she could... to, at the very least, try to remain calm. Panic and desperation would get her nowhere. It's all she's tried this entire time. It was going to take more than that to get her and Lacy out of here... besides, she really just didn't have the energy to stay awake after that long night, so as troubled as her heart was, it wasn't nearly enough to keep her awake.

It felt like she was only asleep for mere seconds when the dildo was buried deep into her cunt. The shock immediately woke her up with a scream of pain causing her to instinctively begin pulling at her bonds again as she cried out. In her sleep, she had completely missed everything Shirley had explained to Lacy, so she had no clue what to expect out of what she assumed to be an ordinary strap-on.

Jessica didn't protest like she did before. By this point, she understood her position. That didn't mean she would blindly accept it as her fate, but for now, she knew this sort of treatment would be expected no matter how humiliating it was to be pinned to the bed she was tied to. To feel her mistress' body so close to hers, holding her so tightly, forcefully ramming into her damaged cunt. The tears flowed through her eyes. She hated every moment of it, there was no pleasure to be had, but she knew she had to behave. Her cries of pain never ceased, but the more she grew acceptant of her situation, the more... strangely thrilling she began to feel it was. In the moment, she shrugged this feeling off as anticipation of finally getting away and how badly this woman's empire would crash down on her... but deep down, she knew what these feelings really were as the woman's tits pressed into her bare back and the heat from Shirley's beautiful, flawless body was transferred to her own. No, these feelings were anything but a desire to get away... But there was no way Jessica would be willing to admit such a sinful truth... She couldn't, there was no time for doubt. She had to get away as soon as possible...

Bound to the bed, Lacy was helpless, forced to watch as Jessica laying beside her was fucked just as savagely as she was.  The drug introduced into their bodies was quickly taking effect.  Lacy was angry at herself for cumming against her will, but Shirley told them it would happen and Lacy's nectar on the shaft proved it.  Like her, soon Jessica would be forced to orgasm.

She looked over as she struggled....she saw Shirley load whatever that fluid was into the rubber squeezebulb, then after a few minutes began 'ejaculating' deep into Jessica's womb.  For a split second Lacy saw the consistency of the fluid......no, it couldn't be.....could it?

Both girls continued to struggle but it looked as if Jessica was starting to realize her fate......was it that or simply because the strap on dildo was huge enough that struggling only made things worse?

Finally Shirley shot the last of the semen into the girl then pulled out.  A maid was called in to unbuckle the strap on and wash it.  

Without saying a word she left the girl laying side by side on the bed tied up, left the bedroom and locked the door.  Once outside, she called a maid.

"get me 2 early warning pregnancy kits," she said...."I'm sure it took but I want to make sure...."

Once they were sure she was gone, Lacy turned to Jessica.  "You might think I'm crazy Jess," she whispered....."but I saw the stuff as she loaded that bulb....it looked like....like...cum....if I didn't know any better, I swear she's trying to get us pregnant...."

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

As the dildo continued to ravage her abused cunt, Jessica simply resigned to her situation for now. There was no use holding back her orgasm, though in the process she did wind up letting out a rather shameful moan form the unexpected pleasure that wracked through her helpless body. But that was when she felt something completely unexpected, a strange sticky juices was fired directly into her womb. "Wh-what the-... what the hell did you... ahh~" The aphrodisiac was messing with her. Of course, she'd somehow forgotten in her grogginess... that was why she was getting so turned on... but no amount of ecstasy could distract her from the terror of having another strange foreign substance injected directly into the depths of her body. It was so confusing... so unexpected, she wasn't prepared for something like this. It wasn't painful or even uncomfortable per se, just not something she would have ever predicted. Naturally, if she were being raped by a man, having a cock cum inside her would be her utmost concern, but from a strap-on...? It couldn't possibly be cum... but what was it...?

When Shirley had left the two girls alone, Jessica just wanted to return to her sleep, honestly. She was obviously bothered by whatever was inside of her, but there wasn't anything she could do about it, just pray that it was something that wouldn't be harmful to her body... Her biggest concern was that it could be some chemical designed to inhibit her ability to have children... the mind comes up with the silliest ideas when it's in a panic. She could assume a person like Shirley wouldn't want her sex slaves to get pregnant, so such a suggestion would make sense. She did want to have children one day with the love of her life, but if God had other plans then she would have to be okay with forgoing her ability to have her own children... She hadn't even considered the possibility of the fluid being actual semen! But the moment she heard Lacy suggest that possibility, her heart sunk at the very idea. No! There was no way, right? Getting pregnant from a dildo? Th-that was impossible! She couldn't fathom what possible reason Shirley would want her sex slaves to have children for unless... was she planning on trafficking her children!? Was she going to be bred like livestock for enslaved humans who would never see the light of day!? She couldn't bear the thought... no, it had to be wrong... It couldn't be...

She shook her head. "Th-that doesn't make any sense! There's no way! Why would she want us pregnant!? If anything, wouldn't she want to keep us from being pregnant? I-I mean, if she's going to use us as sex slaves..." She gulped as she started to realize the other possible implications that started to flood her mind. None of them were good. Maybe these babies would be held as hostages to keep her well behaved? Maybe keeping her pregnant was some sick, twisted fetish of Shirley's or her customers... maybe... f-fuck, maybe these slaves would be held as a potential replacement for when she inevitably dies here...

"N-no... no! No! I-I can't! I can't have a baby here, Lacy! I can't!! She can't do this to us! It isn't fair! She has no right to control our bodies like this! We have to get out of here!!"

------------------------

Outside of the room, on the call of her mistress, a busty dark-haired hispanic maid with a darker than average skin-tone approached her Shirley to listen to her request. She bowed obediently. "Yes, mistress." Before going to complete her assigned task to obtain the pregnancy kits as requested.

Lacy squirmed and struggled.  "I agree with you, but how are we gonna escape?  She has us tied hand and foot and the door's locked from the outside!....I can't reach over and chew your ropes.....face it, we're her prisoners...."

She started to cry.  "That bitch is right....we'll have to start calling her Mistress.....I hate the idea of her using us for fucking toys whenever the mood strikes her but what choice do we have?"

The door was unlocked and two topless maids came in.

"Time for bed, slaves," one said and untied Jessica, leaving Lacy bound and helpless, forced to watch as her friend was dragged back to her birdcage,  with both maids wrestling her they managed to force Jessica back on her perch, the dildo pushing deep into her ass then grabbed her arms, forcing them over her head and secured her wrists to the ceiling.

The cage door was padlocked and it was Lacy's turn next.

"JESS!," she yelled as she was untied and dragged toward the cage....."NO!....NOT THAT THING UP MY ASS AGAIN...!!!"

Lacy managed to break free and make a run for the door.  Just then it opened and Shirley came in, totally nude.

"I was going to have some nice gentle sex with you two," she said shaking her head....."But it appears you both still need some punishment.  Very well, you should have it....take this one to the corner...."

Lacy was dragged off to the opposite corner of the room.  Shirley clicked a button, a small opening in the ceiling popped out and a long rope came down.  Lacy's hands were bound together, arms up over her head and with another button she was slowly hoisted up, dangling inches from the floor,

"Gag her," Shirley said...."this is going to be painful and I don't want to listen to her screaming all night..."

An oversized black ballgag was forced into the girl's mouth.  clamps were attached to Lacy's nipples, another pair attached to her pussy lips and still another was clipped to a metal tube, forced into her ass.

A maid pushed over a wheeled cart with a metal box.  wires were connected to the clamps and plugged into the box.  Shirley walked over to the box and flipped a switch, turning a dial slowly.  Instantly Lacy screamed through the gag, her body shaking and going into convulsions....electricity poured into her body from all directions.....she squirmed and swaqyed like a fish out of water as the shocks tortured her.

Jessica's dildo came to life as well, the current increased.

"Both of you need lessons learned," Shirley said as she crawled into bed.  She turned to Jessica.  "your'e friend over there is being punished for attempting to escape...I increased the power in your buttplug as a reminder not to have the same ideas.....you will both call me MISTRESS, is that clear?  now, try to get some rest...."

The woman curled up and quickly fell asleep with the sounds of her slaves making music for her ears.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Staff

"No! No, absolutely not! I won't accept that!" Jessica continued tugging at her bonds with every ounce of strength her weakened body could muster. "We can't give up! If we give up, that's exactly what she wants, and if she gets that, we'll never be free! W-we just... d-dammit, I don't know...! God, please...!" 

As the two maids entered the room, Jessica's heart began to race in terror. How was it possible it was already time for bed? Hadn't they just woken up!? "No! Please, please don't put me back in there! I just got out, please! You have to know what it's like, don't do this to me!!" She cried out in desperate protest as the two women gripped her. This time, she put up much more resistance than before, crying as she struggled against the women who clearly had plenty of experience forcing desperate girls into position. She was no match, especially in her weakened state, as she was forced right back into the birdcage with the thick dildo shoved straight up her tight asshole once again, tearing a great scream from her throat. Her arms were raised in the same uncomfortable position. She wasn't going to be able to get any sleep like this and immediately began longing for the bed again... "Please!! Why!! Why are you doing this!? I just got out, please let me rest!!" She begged and pleaded to no avail.

When Lacy broke free, Jessica had anything but hope in her heart. She knew this blonde would only get herself captured running aimlessly through the halls. If they wanted any hope of escape, they'd have to live as slaves until they could be entrusted with greater privileges and be left without being watched. They had to reach a "higher" status. Maybe then they could organize some sort of internal rebellion... All they needed was numbers, really. If even just half the slaves in this building suddenly turned on Shirley, everyone could be free... but with such intense methods, everyone must be so broken... how could she possibly arrange something like that...?

As she was lost in thought, Shirley soon appeared, as predicted, halting Lacy's desperate escape attempt. She didn't envy Lacy at all for the suffering she was no-doubt about to endure after trying to run. She had no choice but to watch in horror at the contraption Lacy was being hooked up to for her brutal punishment. The violent, helpless thrashing and convulsions of Lacy's body were horrific to see. As far as Jessica knew, she could die from this torture. 

"Please!! She was desperate and scared!! She- I-I swear, Lacy was more enthusiastic about submitting than I was! Sh-she tried to talk me into surrendering everything and I- She- I-... erk... " She bit her lip, trying to choose her words carefully. She was already on a thin line between good and sin, she felt, and she wasn't sure which side she was truly taking with this decision. Her hesitation, however, was not entertaining Shirley, who had already activated Jessica's own dildo, causing an even harsher shock to be sent through her body, she cried out in intense agony, if she wasn't going to sleep last night, there was no way she could get any like this. "Yes!! Yes, I'm sorry!! I-I- I'll call you mistress from now on, please, just have mercy!! Mistress!!" 

Miraculously, Shirley slept very well that night, despite the sounds of the girls being electrically tortured----or rmaybe because of it.  

"MMMMMMPH!!!!" Lacy kept screaming through her gag, her body twisting swaying and convulsing as the current poured through her.  Every inch of her body was on fire....it felt like her nipples would burst open, as if her tits were being tore from her body....her pussy was being tortured beyond imagination as if a thousand knives were piercing her.  Her ass was jiggling, bouncing as current flowed through her.

She turned to Jessica, trapped in her own torture as well, the dildo imbedded in her ass sending shocks as well.  After what seemed like an eternity everything stopped....the machine was set to a timer.  Sometime around midnight a topless maid, her tits swaying as she walked, silently came into the bedroom and removed the clamps and electrodes from Lacy.  The girl had passed out from the pain....the maid took her from the ropes and dragged her over to the other birdcage.  It took some effort but she was able to get her inside and place her on the perch, the dildo sliding effortlessly into her poor tortured ass.  Her arms were pulled up over her head, her wrists secured to the straps in the ceiling.

The cage door was locked and the maid left.  Lacy was motionless through the night, her head slumped forward, no sounds from Jessica could stir her.

Come morning, Shirley yawned, stretched and gazed on both sides of her bed at the nude and perched captives in the cages.

"I sincerely hope you've learned your lesson," she said to Lacy who had by now just started to awaken.

"Yes Mistress," she said weakly, still hardly able to hold her head up.  She turned to Jessica.  "Now then....as you have already guessed, your friend here will be kept as a hostage.....for now....you will do exactly as I say or else your friend will be tortured even more.  Must I remind you of the punishment she recieved last night?  her body is still very much in a weakened state, further torture might be much more agonizing.  The dildo on her perch is still quite capable of harm...."

To prove her point, she activated the dildo, causing Lacy to scream and jerk. Shirley turned down the current but left it on just enough to keep Lacy squirming.

"I'll have my phone with me," she continued....."constantly letting you see your friend as a reminder for you to cooperate...."

She called for a maid.  Within minutes two girls came in.  Jessica was taken off the perch, out of the cage and on the floor.  A leash and collar was installed and Shirley got out of bed naked.

"Come slave," she said as she pulled on the leash, looking back to make sure Jessica stayed on all fours.  She was led into a room where a fucking machine was waiting. With assistance from the maids, she was placed on her back, legs apart and strapped down.  Two long metal poles jutted out from the machine, huge menacing dildos on the ends.  Shirley turned the machine on and the machine started making whirring sounds.....the poles slowly advanced closer and closer until they touched both Jessica's asshole and pussy.  They pushed their way inside her, slowly fucking her.

Shirley put her phone on some kind of stand beside Jessica so she could look over and see her friend.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Another night of endless torment. Jessica was once again unable to get much rest and was stuck wondering when she'd wind up passing out. Of course, it was almost more painful to watch Lacy suffer endlessly at the mercy of her cruel mistress... When would she wake from this horrible nightmare? Why couldn't she just go back to when her worst fear was that midterm she'd yet to study for? This... just wasn't fair...

Once again, she had no idea when it happened, but at some point, she'd managed to pass out. It was sometime between watching Lacy being relocated to her cage and being woken up by Shirley's voice. Jessica was far too weak at this point to protest. Her spirits were lower than ever before. She knew she couldn't lose faith so easily and yet, every hour she fought only seemed to add twelve hours of misery. It was a fight she just couldn't win... "Yes... mistress..." She mumbled, wincing and looking away as Lacy was electrocuted once again for no reason at all. "I-I understand, mistress...!" She reinstated in hopes it would save Lacy from the horrible treatment. 

Just as commanded before, Jessica followed behind Shirley, humbly walking like a dog on all fours. Still just as degrading as always. Even more so, really, as her hope of escape had severely diminished since the last time she'd had to walk like this... 

When she was led to another room, her heart sunk at the sight of the fuck machine. "Oh god..." She couldn't help but exclaim audibly, though she bit her lip to try and mask her distress in hopes poor Lacy wouldn't be punished for Jessica's lack of enthusiasm. She was strapped into the machine and offered little resistance before bowing her head and accepting remorse. Of course, Shirley had placed the camera right next to her so that she would be forced to watch and listen if Shirley ever felt the need to punish her. "Please, mistress, I-I'll be a good slave, I swear..! Please be merciful with me... T-test my trustworthiness however you see fit! I-I don't know how much of this kind of machine I can handle...! Ahh!" As she spoke, the expertly-aligned fuck machine had already penetrated her holes, but both had already been abused so much that the pain was surprisingly bearable. Just... what was the plan here...?

Shirley watched, smiling as the machine fucked the girl in both holes, pulling out and retracting 2 feet then plunging back in without emotion or sympathy.   Every time the dildos penetrated a milky white fluid would eject from the tips, filling her womb.  It wasn't until at least an hour then Shirley explained the true purpose.

"You and your friend are being bred today," she said....."you'll have the equivalent of a dozen men's sperm being loaded into your womb....forcing you to orgasm, your juices will mix with the male sperm and by today you will be pregnant....I've developed a test that will be able to detect a positive pregnancy within minutes.....the babies you create will be sold but the milk you will soon begin to produce will be harvested....one other thing.  The entire growth period has now been accelerated....it no longer takes 9 months from conception to childbirth.  YOu and your friend will develop nice fat huge bellies in a matter of weeks....."

Jessica was fucked for another 2 hours.  Finally she was taken off the machine, a leash clipped back onto her collar and led back to the bedroom.  A large rubber plug was put in her vagina, sealing it shut then she was forced back in her cage, mounted on the dildo perch and the door locked.

"Your turn," Shirley said, taking out Lacy from her cage.  The leash attached and she was taken away.  Soon she was strapped down to the fucking machine and within a few hours she was impregnated.  Lacy was returned to her cage, mounted back on the perch, wrists bound over her head.

Shirley left the bedroom, locking the door from the outside.  Lacy waited until she left then looked over at Jessica.

"Holy fuck!," she said....."so, that's her plan.....That woman said she had a test that would confirmed it.....OH MY GOD JESSICA, I'M PREGNANT!!!!......we gotta get out of here!!!"

She struggled, yanking at the straps holding her wrists overhead, trying to rise off the perch but of course the short ceiling and the size of the dildo prevented her from dismounting.  She started crying...."I'm pregnant......I'm pregnant....that monster wants the milk we're gonna make.....she's gonna harvest us...."

• Senior Staff

Jessica was left for another extended period of time. Hours were blending together yet every 10 minutes felt like a whole hour. The cruel machine pounded relentlessly into her body, dumping load after load of the same strange fluid into the deepest corners of her womb. It leaked from her dripping pussy and mixed with her repeated forced orgasms. No matter how much she could hope, if this was indeed semen, there was no avoiding pregnancy after this... she'd already lost...

Every word that came out of Shirley's mouth was a new horror that shook Jessica to her core. Not only was she being impregnated, she was being bred like cattle, just like she had feared. She'd be denied her motherly role of raising her own baby and would instead have to watch it being sold into slavery, never to even see the light of day. What's more, she and her baby were both subject to such an inhumane experiment that would speed up the process of childbirth which meant not only would the pain of giving birth to a child born into slavery arrive sooner rather than later, but that there was also very likely some sort of horrific side-effects on the part of the child's development. Most likely to this twisted witch's convenience. In the mean time, she really will be treated like cattle, being literally milked for every ounce of profit Shirley can get out of her before quite possibly just being discarded and left to be abused by any clients who still wish to use her body for their selfish desires no matter how much abuse she'd suffered...

By the time she was removed from the machine, Jessica's mind was in a daze. She was, yet again, completely broken. Her eyes were soulless and she just stared down at the ground the entire time as she followed behind her mistress. As she was locked right back into her birdcage, she just collapsed limply, tears flowing freely from her eyes in total silence as she could now do nothing but ponder the horrors of what she would experience going forward. Perhaps it was paranoia, but it was almost as if she could already feel her eggs being penetrated inside of her, like every single available egg in her ovaries were dragged out of their homes and gang-raped by every single sperm that had been injected into her body. Every part of her was being forced to submit to this cruel fate no matter how hard she tried to resist... As Lacy was being taken out of the room, Jessica could be heard starting to sob to herself, a broken shell of who she once was.

By the time Lacy had returned to the room, Jessica was completely silent and motionless. Her body had shut down completely and no longer cared about the lack of comfort. She was away from the machine and that was all her body needed to sleep at this point. Even if her dreams were plagued by the horrific sights of Lacy being electrocuted to near-death time and time again, the traumatic experience replaying over and over every time she closed her eyes... but there comes a point where exhaustion can overpower even the worst of nightmares. Strangely, that point of total exhaustion was probably the most peace Jessica had been able to experience from the moment she'd arrived here.

Jessica was awoken by Lacy's cries, but she was too spent to offer any sort of response. There was nothing to say, nothing to contribute. She had no ideas. Shirley had won... It just wasn't fair... All she could do was continue to pray, but even that seemed increasingly pointless. For reasons unknown to her, God didn't seem to move here. Why not? She'd prayed nonstop from the moment she got here! But it was too late, now. She was pregnant. Even if she could escape, her life was over. There was no way she could afford to take care of a child, and even just the sight of the baby would be nothing but a horrific reminder of the kinds of horror she'd experience.

Jessica just remained silent, staring lifelessly down at the ground from inside her cage. She was just furniture at this point, waiting for her mistress' next use for her newly broken toy. 

Weeks passed, then months.  It was impossible for the girls to tell just how long they had been prisioners.  By now their bellies had swollen....the girls were kept alive only by wearing specially designed gags with holes....tubes were inserted and nutrient filled liquids poured through it.  Their vaginas were spared further torture---for the time being, anyway---but not their asses.  They spent many hours strapped to fucking machines and ass fucked.

The girl's breasts likewise started swelling as well.  Shirley came into the bedroom one day with 2 maids and took the girls from their cages, leashes attached and taken to a room they had never seen before.....there were two plexiglass stalls, each with a strange contraption inside,  The girls were placed in the stalls, arms up over their heads, wrists secured.  Each machine had 2 large diameter tubes attached....the tubes were stuck on the girl's nipples, suction holding them in place.  The machines were turned on and painful suction started.

"Your'e going to be milked once a day," Shirley said....."Twice if your tits fill faster....."

Lacy looked over through the transparent wall at Jessica.

"Jess....it HURTS!!!....what's gonna happen to us???"

As they struggled, precious breast milk began flowing through the tubes and into tall metal tanks.  Shirley gazed at her captives....their swollen bellies made them look even more sexier.....

• Senior Staff

Over the months, Jessica's body had slowly become acclimated to the torments of extended storage. She no longer fought when being placed in her cage and almost started to find this position as comfortable enough to sleep in. So many hours of her life was spent now with her ass plugged or fucked that having nothing inside it had become as abnormal as being naked in the hallways once was. Calling Shirley "mistress" had now become second nature. Still, she wasn't completely neglected. She and Lacy were both kept well-groomed by mistress' maids who continued to tease and taunt the both of them with promises to fuck them in all sorts of deranged ways once Shirley would let them have their turn. It didn't bother Jessica nearly as much as it once did. Sex had actually become something she'd longed for. Getting fucked in the ass almost constantly while being surrounded by such beautiful women constantly moaning and touching themselves to her had caused her to almost grow jealous that they were permitted such pleasures she was being denied... She'd stopped praying as well. It wasn't an intentional decision, she just didn't have the time or energy. Every day that passed with no hope of escape only furthered her realization that it didn't seem to be doing anything anyway. The situation was only becoming more and more hopeless. What was even the point of fantasizing about escaping if she could never leave? Clearly, this was the life God had planned for her if he wouldn't save her for it. She couldn't understand why, but she just had to live this life as a slave stripped of all rights... She may as well try to enjoy it as much as she possibly could, not that there was anything pleasurable... she just had to cling to the hope that maybe one day she'd finally get to have real sex with another human instead of a machine...

As for her baby? Her belly had swollen and the accelerated growth had caused the many cramps to happen far more frequently. It was by far the most painful part of being left in such positions for extended period of time. Still, it was just a matter that she had to get used to. Her breasts were also almost twice their original size, filled with fresh milk and ready to nurture her sweet baby who must have been due any day now... By this point, though, she'd grown resigned to the fact that she wouldn't get to keep that baby. She wouldn't be able to help it anyway, it was best just not to think of it as a child at all... it was a product. A product produced by her mistress and manufactured with her body. Just another form of torture she'd have to undergo... She hated that she had to think of it this way, but it was the only way to keep her heart from breaking every time she thought about her old lifestyle and plans for her future...

When the maids broke their normal routine by bringing her and Lacy to a new room, Jessica actually grew a bit excited rather than nervous. It was something new... she'd been nothing but obedient all this time, so surely it wasn't some punishment... maybe she was finally going to be given a new role? She'd almost forgotten that part of the plan for her pregnancy was that she'd be milked. 

The moment the machine was hooked to her sensitive nipples and turned on, Jessica let out a loud moan. The powerful vacuum squeezed her swollen tits tightly and the milk was being sucked out as if being slurped from a straw. It hurt, but by this point, pain was second nature. It was the only thing she was alive to experience. She was honestly just glad to experience something new besides anal torture and electrocution. And as the machine went on sucking, the pain slowly began to fade into... a strange pleasure. Her face was red in embarrassment, it wasn't something she'd ever admit to enjoying, but her lewd face would say it all to someone as experienced as mistress Shirley...