Exchange Student Gwen

Michelle squealed happily as she slid her slippery slit across Amy's hard cock like it was some kind of fleshy Sybian. She'd cum twice already and Amy was holding her by the hips, twisting so her clit rubbed back and forth on her giant shaft. Amy leaned up and kissed her darling Michelle, "Cum for me, baby..." she whispered, pressing her lover tight to her aching shaft. She knew Michelle was close already and Michelle didn't really answer so much as grunt as she slid herself backwards.

A moment later the pale red head groaned loudly as her body began to tremble and she collapsed forward onto Amy's large, firm tits and nuzzled into her futa darling. "That was great, baby..." she purred, nibbling at Amy's neck as her fingers danced lovingly along her ribs. "Now, please Amy, fuck me - you know you want to. I want you to, just do it, OK?"

Amy folded her arms over Michelle's back, "Are you sure - it always hurts and you know I can't stand it."

Michelle folded her arms across Amy's chest and raised herself to look squarely in Amy's soft brown eyes, "It's ok - so it hurts a little. I want you inside me sweetie, just fuck me - I can take it."

Amy took Michelle's hips in her hands and began to lift her, "Yeah, but I can't take you taking it." She said as Michelle took Amy's thick, futa cock in both hands and pressed it to her belly. "It'll be ok, I promise." The broad, pink head reached nearly to her breasts and invariably caused her to wince and squeak when Amy's thick member stretched her so wide and banged into her cervix. Michelle really didn't mind - Amy was always good to her, always kind supportive and encouraging and Michelle wanted her to cum inside her but Amy never had.

Michelle raised herself on her feet until Amy's massive cockhead was pressed against her slippery lower lips. She rocked back and forth, spreading more of her grool on the fist sized head. The slit in the end was big enough for Michelle to put her finger in, but she didn't today. Instead she wiggled side to side, lowering herself gingerly. Amy had talked about getting penis reduction surgery, but Michelle wouldn't hear of it, "No. I love you as you are - I want all of you, just the way you are."

Michelle could feel herself stretching wide around the fat head and closed her eyes, trying not to reveal any discomfort - the slightest wince and Amy would scurry off the bed, her cock going soft faster than soft serve ice cream on a Phoenix sidewalk. She managed to get the head in and rested, letting her tight tunnel adjust to the massive invader. She opened  her eyes and looked at Amy, "See baby - I got it." She wiggled a little and gave Amy a smile, "Mmm... that's pretty nice Amy."

Amy stared up at Michelle, eyes wide, terror held at bay for the moment, and gave a little moan, "Mmm..." she agreed, her torso giving a slow, snakelike wiggle. Michelle pushed herself down farther, encouraged by how easily she'd gotten the head in. Then it happened, she gave a little gasp as there was a sudden, sharp pinch.

Amy lifted her off and drew herself up to hug her knees at the head of the bed, Tears were welling in her eyes, "I'm sorry - I knew we shouldn't try..." Michelle, pushing aside her own dejection, clambered quickly to Amy, wrapping her smaller arms around the larger futa, "Baby - it's fine. I'm sure if you just keep going I'll get used to it and it won't hurt at all."

Amy shook her head. "No baby, I can't hurt you - not even for this." she sniffled, shaking her head side to side, her face pressed to her knees.

Michelle reached between Amy's legs, "Wanna cum on my tits again?" she asked, beginning to stroke Amy's already mostly soft cock.

Amy looked up, brushing tears from her eyes. She nodded weakly, leaning forward to kiss her darling Michelle.

It was then that she saw Gwen, their exchange student peeking through the door.

• Love 2

Gwen was an exceptional student at her own school getting the best grades like it was nothing and after several school meetings they finally decided to send Gwen out as an exchange student, the only problem was that her parents couldn’t move with her and due to Gwen’s young age she couldn’t live by herself which was why she and her family posted an ad to try and find someone who would take great care of her. Obviously Gwen knew she was not the easiest person to get along with since she was as her parents described as bratty, cocky, self-confident, as well as too honest when it came to critic which always got her in trouble though not something she couldn't get out of easily.

It only took around a week or two before the family got a reply from a young couple living close to the school Gwen would be going to and first her parents were skeptical due to the young age of the couple, but soon after writing back and forth with them they were more at ease, however, they knew to make sure this was the right thing to do they boarded a plane to visit the couple for a weekend trip and after some time they all seemed to agree that Gwen would be living with them. Gwen quickly became friends with Michelle since both of them were very kind-hearted and obviously had a love for cute things such as cats and dogs.

Gwen finally moved in with the girls one month after the meeting as she was greeted with open arms by the couple shown around the house even as she got her things put into her room, shortly afterward they all were enjoying a meal and watching some tv only for Gwen to fall asleep then and there as her new life began. It had only been like two weeks or so before Gwen already were allowed to skip school due to her grades once more being too good and as such she was setting a perfect example for how a perfect student should be, however, she had been hearing how the couple was talking with one another after some hard work days had gone by, Gwen didn’t know it was obviously due to all the sex that didn’t please Amy enough down at her lower regions.

One night Gwen woke up late as she felt both hungry and thirsty so she went into the kitchen as she got some Coke to drink and Cookies to eat only for her to hear weird sounds coming from the couple’s bedroom, Gwen obviously being too curious decided to go and see what was going on and to her surprise she saw the couple ‘trying’ to have sex with each other which was obviously failing in certain ‘aspects’ Gwen didn’t know what to do as she kept looking at what was going on not realizing that she had been caught in the act. Gwen tried her best to quickly though quietly to go into her room with her drink and snacks like nothing had happened at all as she prayed that Amy didn’t notice her which was already a little bit too late.

“Why did I even look into their bedroom!? Stupid me, stupid stupid stupid… I just have to wait for tomorrow to come by, maybe they didn’t notice me?? Yeah that must be it, it has to be...”

Gwen didn’t know what to do as all she could think about was what she had just witnessed as she quickly threw off her soaked panties as she took a new pair on, she couldn’t sleep and as such she just decided to put some Cartoon on with low volume as she eventually fell asleep unknown to what would happen the next day.

In the morning, Gwen awoke to find Amy and Michelle in the kitchen. Michelle sat in the warm sunlight that bathed the cozy breakfast nook sipping tea. Amy was busy in the kitchen making breakfast for the three of them.

Michelle saw her first and greeted her with a warm smile, "Good morning, sleepy head." She said cheerfully. Amy turned at the sound of Michelle's voice and added, "Hey, morning Gwen."

The futa's voice revealed nothing unusual, and Amy pointed to the pan. "My vegan omelette is almost done. You want vegan before I put Michelle's eggs in?"

While Amy cooked Michelle offered Gwen a choice between tea, coffee, which Amy preferred and had made for herself, and juice. During breakfast Amy said that she was off until Tuesday but then she had to travel out of town for work. After some discussion it was decided all three of them would go together - it would be a great cultural experience for Gwen and a nice trip for Michelle.

When she was finished with breakfast, Michelle, got up and kissed Amy, "I'm off - photo shoot for Beauty Labs' new line. I have to take a bunch of pictures, and then there's going to be the meetings with the design people - I won't be home for lunch but I should make it for dinner."

She gave Gwen a one armed side hug - it was clear the affection was genuine but she wasn't sure if a hug was really appropriate. "What are you two going to do today?"

Amy gave a little shrug, "Hey - the art museum is right by where you're shooting, right? Maybe we'll go there and bring you some lunch?"

Amy looked at Gwen, "What do you think, fun day? After lunch we can go to the store and get something fun for dinner?"

• Like 1

Gwen woke as she was slowly removed the drool from her face as she had indeed fallen asleep after watching some cartoon not fully remembering what had happened the day beforehand yet she had a strange feeling she had seen something she shouldn't have but couldn't quite pinpoint what it was, after going into the living room which was connected with the kitchen she indeed saw the couple being their usual self as Gwen greeted back Michelle and Amy when they spoke to her she did feel a little weird still about the whole living away from her parents but she loved it.

Gwen sat down beside Michelle as she nodded towards Amy feeling like she was slowly recalling something from yesterday "Yes I would like some Vegan Omelette after all you make them so good~"

Gwen after some time finally remembered what she had seen the night beforehand the couple trying to obviously have sex and she just stood there watching without them noticing her or at least that was what Gwen still kept believing that she hadn't been caught in the act my Amy, but before she could think any further she heard what the Michelle asked her about as she just nodded towards getting some tea as she looked nervous at Amy who was not showing any signs.

Gwen was happy that they were going to have go together during that break since Gwen obviously could take some days off from school which she didn't mind at all, after all, she could game and watch some more cartoon in her free time so it was a win-win for Gwen not knowing what Amy would have in store for Gwen in the near future.

Gwen nodded towards Amy "Yeah that sounds like hell of fun, I might even get more studying done when we go to the Museum~ Also sure thing shopping is fine with me, so we will be going to the big supermarket nearby, right??~"

• Love 1

Amy walked to the door with Michelle, doting on her the whole way, asking if she had the back up batteries for her cameras and if she had her new lens. At the door she hugged Michelle tightly, "We'll see you for lunch, darling. I love you."

Michelle kissed her, "I love you too." She gave a little wave and headed off.

Amy turned around and gave Gwen a soft smile, "Just me and you, kid." She said and waved her toward the living room. The big busted, and monster cocked, as Gwen had spied the night before, sunk on to the couch and sipped her coffee. "I was going to watch the news, but it's always so depressing." She said, flipping the tv to YouTube and beginning to scroll through music videos. "Maybe some music to get us going." She said, starting a Mediterranean influenced pop number with a sexy belly dance beat and a sultry Moroccan dancer figuring prominently in the video.

Amy danced along as she drank her coffee, drifting through the house to her room to get dressed. "Don't take too long, Gwen. I want to get to the museum so we can get a nice lunch for 'Chelle. Then we'll go to the open market and nose around for dinner, OK?"

• Love 1

Gwen was still sitting there as she was eating her food and drinking her tea as she saw the couple being all lovey dovey with one another as they went towards the door, Gwen obviously just went onto her phone surfing around the internet as she could hear the couple talking in the distance. 

Gwen looked up when she heard the door open and close as she saw the soft smile she was given by Amy which Gwen returned to the woman as she heard the woman sit on the couch as she heard what Amy had planned with the news but Gwen couldn't help but give a slight chuckle "Tell me about it~ It is always too depressing" Gwen obviously rolling her eyes as she laid down her phone to continue eating her breakfast a bit faster.

Gwen couldn't help herself as her body began moving from side to side in the chair as the music started Gwen didn't think she would like Mediterranean Music but apparently it was something that caught her off guard and her body was loving it, though after some more time of her shaking her body she finally finished her drink and only needed to eat one more Omelette before she was finished with breakfast.

"Sure thing Amy I will try and get this Omelette down quickly and get dressed~"

Gwen didn't waste any time as she quickly replied to her friend in the school that she would be taking some days off and with that she quickly finished her food as she cleaned the dishes which took no time, she then went into her bedroom as she undressed obviously showing off her body especially her tight pussy without realizing she had the door a slight bit open, though without wasting much time Gwen decided to take a blue skirt on as well as a short blue top to match it and after looking into the mirror she confirmed with herself that she would be going out in this outfit~

"There we go~"

• Love 1

Amy watched the young girl dance and felt a familiar warmth begin to spread through her loins. As Gwen's plump butt swayed and shook, Amy felt herself getting hard and allowed herself a little smile, "You like this, huh?" she asked as she came out of her own room just in time to catch a glimpse of Gwen's naked pussy through her open door. As Gwen pulled up her skirt, Amy hid a broad, hungry grin behind her coffee cup.

Amy walked to the kitchen, her hips swaying to the music, rinsed her mug and put it in the dishwasher with the rest of the breakfast dishes. She started the dishwasher. "Let me brush my teeth and we'll go, okay?" she called to her young charge. She closed the bathroom door behind her, squeezed her hard cock through her own skirt and brushed her teeth. As she put her tooth brush away she collected a small bottle of lube. She surreptitiously slipped the lube into her purse as she took out the keys.

She turned off the TV. "Come on, Gwen." she called to the exchange student, genuinely happily, opening the garage door and getting in the car. When Gwen was in and buckled, Amy started them down the road and patted Gwen's thigh, "It's going to be a fun day." She said with a warm, authentic smile.

As they moved into the steady traffic of the main road, Amy glanced at Gwen, "So, what to you think Michelle and I should do about you peeping on us?"

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
minor typos
  • Love 1

Gwen didn't realize that her swaying her butt from side to side would stimulate Amy so much though obviously to Gwen's ignorance she kept dancing while doing her tasks only for her to hear the remark coming from Amy as Gwen looked a bit confused but obviously answered when she realized the woman was talking about the music.

"Ooh yeah, normally I am not into that kind of music but somehow it works~"

Gwen replied okay when she obviously just barely heard Amy through the music and dishwasher and as such she knew she could get some quick gaming in on her phone as she would obviously be playing a girl game on it, she always loved the games where you would take care of a cute animal like a cat or a dog, Gwen didn't know why but she felt like Amy was being a bit nicer than she normally would have though Gwen didn't complain in the slightest seeing as she got away with peeking at the couple yesterday.

"Coming!~" Gwen quickly shut off her phone as she had her little bag with her as she was indeed ready for this exciting day with Amy, after they had been driving some Gwen obviously took her phone out playing her game some more due to traffic always being boring to a little girl, she did hear what Amy said and Gwen couldn't help but nod at the comment that it was indeed going to be a fun day.

Gwen froze when she suddenly heard the question Amy asked her about which Gwen obviously knew meant that she was going to be in big trouble with them, though Gwen as the little cute girl she was tried to play it off.

"Ho-how about grounding me, as well as taking my consoles away from me??" Gwen knew she wouldn't live this obviously but she had to be somewhat fair since she indeed had ended up seeing the couple 'trying' to fuck which wasn't something Gwen should have done in the slightest, though she would never be prepared for whatever was going to come her way in the near future.

• Woohoo 1

Amy pursed her lips skeptically. "I don't think so. 'Chelle doesn't know and if she finds out she'll be crushed. I'm pretty upset too, but I think it should be pretty clear, Michelle notgetting hurt is my biggest priority. So you can keep your video games. This will stay between me and you." She said sternly but without anger.

She fell silent and drove for a while before she looked over at Gwen, "That's a pretty short skirt. Are you wearing shorts under it? We don't want anyone peeking at you." She said gently, secretly wanting to peek up that skirt and see what peeked through her panties.

She pulled into the parking lot of the art museum and led Gwen in. Gwen got in free with her school ID but Amy had to pay. "Maybe I should go back to school." She said, giving Gwen a warm smile as she paid the museum docent. As she took her ticket Amy pointed to the cafe, "Remind me when we leave that I want to grab a cup of coffee." She asked Gwen nudging her toward the entrance to the galleries playfully.

Amy led the girl through the Renaissance, Rococo and Impressionist exhibits, commenting on what she liked and didn't patiently letting Gwen explore the art that interested her, all the while carefully guiding her toward the Erotic Art collection.

When they reached it, Amy took Gwen by the hand, "Come on, I thought you liked this kind of stuff."

• Love 1

Gwen was surprised when Amy didn't go with the punishment Gwen had thought up which was normal for her parents to do if she did something bad, though she did see Amy's point of view when it came to her lover Michelle which was why Gwen didn't say anything against Amy there, Gwen nodded towards it being between them only not letting Michelle know about it would be best since the girl is already having a tough time as it is.

Gwen slowly went back to her phone though her thoughts and focus was on Amy in case she was going to ask her or tell her about something else while driving and sure enough the woman did, Gwen was not as surprised when she was asked about her skirt only for Gwen to relax some since the conversation had gotten normal once more "Don't worry I am wearing panties under besides the weather today is supposed to be all sunny so no problem there~"

Gwen was waiting for Amy inside the Museum as she saw her pay in cash which was quite a sum it didn't seem like the couple was really lacking money but something was weird Gwen just didn't know what it was, Gwen gave a small smirk towards Amy coming up with the remark of school giving lots of benefits so maybe she should go back obviously it was a joke Gwen was happy enough to laugh a little bit for.

Gwen nodded as she quickly wrote down a quick reminder to tell Amy about the Coffee when they would be leaving the place though shortly afterward they were going through the Museum looking at all sorts of astonishing pieces as well as discoveries Gwen was like a kid in a candy store fascinated by all the world's beautiful discoveries, after some time of looking through it all she eventually saw that Amy and her was going to a secluded part of the Museum which Gwen wasn't feeling too fond of already.

"We-well it is just I am not old enough for this..." Gwen obviously tried to come up with an excuse though Amy was having none of it as Gwen felt herself being somewhat dragged inside there seeing all sorts of erotic pieces she didn't know exists, Gwen was already blushing heavily not liking this since she felt it was embarrassing but she thought that maybe this was Gwen's punishment for peeking at them as she decided to endure it all.

• Love 1

Amy cocked her head slightly to the side and leveled a skeptical gaze at Gwen, "Seemed plenty old enough last night. You kept watching, didn't you?" She asked, her voice low and soft. "Besides, aren't you the least bit curious?" Amy asked gently. The girl was giving up that little pussy, it was just a matter of how eager she was going to be.

Amy led her through the gallery, stopping at Japanese shibari paintings, ancient Roman carvings and frescoes, and images from India, Persia, England and the rest of the world. Amy had seen the exhibit before and happily elaborated on the changing mores and customs, the technical aspects of the media and the merit of the execution, but her real attention was on Gwen, watching her for signs of what excited her,

For her own part Amy, watch Gwen sashay through the gallery in her short skirt that barely hid her round bottom, had to adjust her own skirt frequently. The Minoan vases were her favorites - she loved the women's dresses that exposed their pert, upturned breasts and had always wanted to have a pair mad for her and Michelle.

In this gallery Amy moved much more slowly, encouraging Gwen to look at every piece, draping her arm over her shoulder and giving her reassuring little squeezes as the went.

• Like 1

Gwen yelped when she heard the little whispering of what she had done just hours prior to what she was doing now, Gwen knew she couldn't say anything that would go against what Amy pointed at there and as such Gwen kept moving through the gallery feeling herself getting wetter than she thought could even happen she was already squirming around as it was.

Gwen at each painting felt her heart skip a beat as well as at some of them she was even squirming some more obviously indicating that she was getting wetter from some of them though even Gwen didn't know why she was feeling such strange feelings towards those images, after all, Gwen didn't know a lot about sex nor what stimulation was and such but she knew that she was still way too young for any of this however she couldn't do anything other than oblige.

Gwen weirdly enough always seemed like she was getting more excited whenever it was a woman with a big cock in charge on those pieces indicating that Gwen was possibly not into guys at all which she didn't know herself, however, Amy knew just how Gwen was feeling and as such Gwen didn't realize that she was being watched like a prey by a predator.

Gwen whenever she felt squeezing on her shoulders she also felt a big rod poke at her back as she had a feeling she knew what it was but decided to not think about it since she was already in a tight position as it already was, so all she could do was look at the pictures as she obviously didn't need to say much since her body was doing the talking for her.

"Please Amy can we leave this part of the Museum now?? You have already had me look at most of the stuff in here..."

• Love 1

As Amy noticed the young girl's increasing excitement and watched her react to the images of futanari her eyes began to twinkle and a slight, confident smile turned up the corners of her mouth slightly. She could feel herself getting harder every time she hugged Gwen to her.

9 hours ago, Gwen10Tennyson said:

"Please Amy can we leave this part of the Museum now?? You have already had me look at most of the stuff in here..."

"Uh sure." Amy answered, beginning to walk out the far end of the gallery but she stopped and oohed at an image of a futa with pert, upturned breasts and a thick cock with a petite woman hugging the thick member to her body. Amy's fingers traced the line of the woman's arms above the glass. "Look at this one, Gwen. See how happy they both are? And look, the brush work is so vibrant and bold."

Once Gwen looked, and Amy caught the unmistakable hint of the girl's nectar Amy gave a sly, half smile to the painting and led the girl out and into an empty hall that lead to the other galleries and the lobby. There were no cameras here as there was no art. Motion detectors covered the entire broad atrium, but the cameras covered the exhibition spaces. Amy walked to a nearby bench and sat down. She took Gwen's hand and guided her to sit on her knee, with her thin, attractive leg between Amy's.

"Here's what we're going to do Gwen." She began, her voice soft and gentle, "you're going to help me take care of Michelle. I can see you're a lot more eager than you think, so you're going to take my cock so Michelle doesn't have to." she held up a finger, "Before you protest, if you don't, 'll have to tell Michelle what you did, we'll have to call your parents and tell them what you did.  And then there's your slutty little display in there." Amy nudged Gwen to her feet gently, stood up and took her hand, patting it affectionately as an older sister might to comfort her younger sibling. "It's all on film." the futa explained, pointing out the cameras as the entered the Modern gallery.

"I'm not angry, Gwen." Amy continued as she began to walk toward the next paintin, still holding Gwen's, "we're going to help each other, and we're going to take care of Michelle too. Everyone's happy." She turned to look at Gwen, a peaceful, satisfied look on her face and gave her a megawatt smile. Suddenly her eyes flew wide, and Amy pointed, "Wow!" she exclaimed, "they got a Pollock!"

Amy didn't particularly like modern art and had always thought Pollock was a bit overrated but, as a long time supporter of the museum, she was thrilled to see the museum get such a famous artist, even if it was one of his smaller, less famous pieces. Amy drifted over to it to have a closer look, still holding Gwen's hand. Her grip, and intent, was friendly, even affectionate and she looked at Gwen again, "I'm so glad you've come to visit us."

• Woohoo 1

Gwen was feeling so weird all over her body from looking at these pictures and even though she was a smart girl she didn't know enough about sex other than it was something only adults did with people they love that was true sex, anything else other than that is just adults having needs that needs to be cleansed was what Gwen knew so all of this she was being shown by Amy was all too weird and confusing for her.

Gwen was happy when she heard that they could finally leave since Gwen wanted nothing more than to get out of that erotic vulgar section of art even though she loved the museum she wasn't fond of that particular section, however, before they even had gotten out of the section she heard Amy's voice in admiration to something where Gwen's attention quickly landed on the art as she could see how detailed it was and even though she didn't like the two people in the image that much she could appreciate the art. "I wouldn't necessarily say they look happy but you are correct the brush work is amazing on this one compared to the rest in here~"

Afterward she was being walked into the mid-section between the galleries with no cameras only benches for people to sit on and enjoy their meals since the Museum was quite big though Gwen didn't know why Amy was sitting down there, though she was thinking that maybe she wanted to talk more with Gwen which she wasn't sure she wanted right now, however, Amy got Gwen to sit on her big knee as Gwen didn't know how wet she had gotten from all of that erotic stuff.

Gwen was shocked when she heard what Amy was demanding as Gwen was indeed about to protest loudly though was caught off by Amy's finger as Gwen realized there was more to this demand than what was already being spoken, Gwen felt like she was being blackmailed right now though Amy was just telling the fact that Amy would have to tell Michelle and her parents as the duty of one of her caretakers, however, it was what came afterward that made Gwen definitely know that she was being blackmailed by Amy. 

7 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"I'm not angry, Gwen." Amy continued as she began to walk toward the next paintin, still holding Gwen's, "we're going to help each other, and we're going to take care of Michelle too. Everyone's happy."

Gwen would never had considered that Amy would have blackmailed her and even in a manner that makes Gwen look like a bad girl going into erotic art obviously with Amy but not even protesting as well as she was even recorded by the Museum's staff and considering none of them stopped Amy Gwen could easily put two and two together that she had some friends working there doing favors for her, Gwen was furious but knew being angry at Amy in the Museum would only put her in worse light so all she could do was bite her anger as she just followed Amy only to whisper to her. "Why?? Why me of all people??"

7 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Her grip, and intent, was friendly, even affectionate and she looked at Gwen again, "I'm so glad you've come to visit us."

Gwen heard how affectionate Amy was towards her and Gwen wasn't sure whether the woman was doing it as punishment for what Gwen did or what it was and quite frankly Gwen didn't care to figure out as she didn't want any of this she had been enjoying her time with the couple more than she would care to admit and now she was being forced to take a cock a real adult cock, that was crossing the line even Gwen knew that and felt wrong but had to keep a straight face while they were in the Museum and anywhere near Michelle.

"I am... Glad to be staying with you two..."

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Gwen10Tennyson said:

"I am... Glad to be staying with you two..."

"It makes me happy to hear you say so, sweetie." The dark skinned woman said, taking Gwen's small, white hand again, leading her to the bathroom.

The dickgirl's blue black skin shine in the museum's carefully regulated light as Amy guided the young girl into the family bathroom and locked the door behind them.

The much taller and darker woman turned Gwen to face her, "Now let's see how dirty you've gotten your little panties, whitey." She demanded firmly as she lowered her beautifully manicured hand to move under Gwen's short skirt. Her fingers found the soaked fabric that clung to Gwen's dribbling baby pussy and tsked softly. Her dark finger, capped by a bright orange nail pressed the wet, sticky fabric into the warm, soft valley between Gwen's virgin lower lips.

Amy's full, soft lips pursed thoughtfully. "Get those off." She said, taking her hand away from the girl's hairless crotch. She leaned against the door and rubbed her thick erection through her skirt. "You ever sucked a dick, Snow Flake?" she asked in a friendly, conversational tone.

• Love 1

Gwen saw how her words even though they didn't sound fully genuine actually made Amy happy which showed Gwen that Amy wasn't all bad she just had quite some screws loose with how she was doing this whole thing, blackmailing Gwen while also keeping her lover happy without her lover knowing that she is straight up cheating on her with an underage girl like Gwen. 

Gwen was confused when she was being dragged to the bathroom by Amy as she hadn't said anything about needing to go to the restroom and as they entered she was confused and nervous about what was going to happen since she didn't like how Amy was behaving these last couple of minutes which mean this was nothing good for Gwen not in the slightest, Gwen heard what Amy was saying and before she could even move away she felt Amy touching Gwen's soaked panties as the girl didn't know what to do other than endure this weird sensation.

Gwen was confused and certain she heard Amy wrong when she was told to remove her panties because surely she wouldn't just show her pussy like that to Amy who obviously had a massive boner on which Gwen easily could see and easily knew what it was due to the night before, "Yo-you can't be serious about this right Amy?? We shouldn't be doing this I am not even old enough to do these kind of stuff, be-besides isn't this cheating on Michelle??" Gwen was nervously speaking when she heard the question she was asked as she slowly nervous and uncertain about it all began taking her panties off while looking at Amy rubbing her cock through the fabric.

Gwen was obviously scared about Amy's massive cock since an adult like Michelle couldn't take it she was certain that what Amy was going to do to Gwen would simply destroy her body, which she didn't want obviously since she was just a kid not even had her first crush nor her first lesson in anything and to think her first lesson would not be kissing with her crush but sucking someone else's cock would be it was just wrong in so many ways.

• Love 1

Amy held out her hand, "I'll take those." She instructed, pointing at the grill soaked garment with a perfect nail. She took the panties and held them up in front of her face to examine them. She moved her head to look around them at Gwen and glanced back at the panties before she pressed them to her nose and inhaled deeply. "Ooh... That's nice."

She tucked the panties in her purse with a sly grin. "You know, snow flake, you didn't answer my question. You ever sucked a dick? Fucking Americans." She said to no one in particular, shaking her head. Amy lifted the hem of of Gwen's tiny skirt with a single finger nail. She pursed her lips again. "Hell yeah!" She exclaimed, "Look at that little American taco! I can't wait to stuff that tight little hole."

She rocked her head to the side, "Look at that - not a hair, and soaked with your baby cream." She reached forward and gave the wet valley a single slow stroke. Amy let the skirt fall and slumped against the door and lifted her own skirt. Her orange lace panties perfectly matched her nails and showed the clear outline of an erection that looked to be as big as Gwen's arm!

Amy pushed her waist band down, allowing her thick, chocolate cock to spring free. It head was a dark cherry red and looked as big as a plum. "Open big..." She grinned, beginning to push Gwen's head toward the huge appendage that had a drop of clear liquid glistening in the slit.

• Love 1

Gwen held her panties out as she was instructed to give them to Amy she really didn't like this not one bit being told what to do with her soaked panties as she obviously knew Amy was going to do something nasty with them which Gwen quite frankly didn't want any part of, however, Gwen was confused as to why Amy was even inspecting her panties like that only for Gwen to get shocked and even somewhat disgusted with what she saw Amy was sniffing her used soaked panties and Amy was enjoying it!?

Gwen tried to not look like she was disgusted with what she had just witness as she saw her panties go into the purse while seeing the extremely sly grin Amy was showing only making Gwen question more so than before who was the real Amy considering she had never seen this site of the woman before shortly afterward she was reiterated with the question once more about the blowjob which Gwen replied to "Uuuh what do you think doofus?? Of course I haven't what do you take me for!?" Gwen was beginning to get annoyed and furious more than scared about the whole situation, Gwen was shocked when her skirt was lifted up only to be complimented in the most pedo-like manner from an adult with a boner for her.

"Eeww what the fuck Amy!? You can't go saying stuff like that" Gwen was about to protest even further though was stopped due to the stimulation being tone to her pussy which she had never felt before as Amy's finger slowly stroked her little soaked underage cunt, Gwen saw Amy move backwards towards the door as the massive cock could be seen through the lace panties and it was frightening at how big it was no wonder Amy was afraid of hurting Michelle it was too big for human standards.

Gwen finally was faced with the big thick chocolate cock right in front of her the aroma was already sending vibes to Gwen's body which was obviously already strange enough for Gwen though she was still protesting all of this since it wasn't right to do this at all not even in a million years, however, she had no say in this as she could easily hear the amusement Amy was having with this whole ordeal Gwen kept her mouth shut as tight as possible to prevent this as much as possible as she tried to plead to Amy with her facial expression though obviously it didn't seem to work as well as she would have hoped.

On 14/11/2020 at 17:03, Gwen10Tennyson said:

"Uuuh what do you think doofus?? Of course I haven't what do you take me for!?"

Amy's face tightened and her lips became a hard line.spacer.png

"Don't sass me, white bread. You're already in enough trouble, don't add disrespectful to the list." Her orange nailed hand stroked over her monstrous cock as the other one pinched Gwen's nose closed.

"For a kid who's so smart they don't make her go to school, you're kind of dumb." She said, squeezing Green's nostrils closed tightly, "You're going to have to open your mouth to suck this dick and you are going to suck this dick, Gwen."

When Gwen opened her mouth to breathe Amy pushed the head of her thick, black cock into Gwen's mouth with a confident, satisfied grin. "Don't you dare bite me, either." she warned as she pushed more in to Gwen's mouth, forcing her jaw to open uncomfortably wide.

"Shirt up, fuck puppet." Amy demanded with a moan.

• Love 1

Gwen saw how scary Amy could look as she was actually scared of Amy being so angry or annoyed at her and as such she wanted to go back but couldn't due to the tight room they were in, Gwen easily heard how Amy warned her as she suddenly felt her nose being blocked by one of Amy's hands as she figured out relatively quick that she was doing it so Gwen would breath through her mouth she really didn't want this as she was almost crying at this happening to her.

Gwen hated the insult as she wanted to spit back at Amy but knew she couldn't do that since she was fighting with everything she got even though she was only a 10-year-old she was still doing her hardest to prevent Amy from getting her cock into her mouth, however, Gwen couldn't keep it up and as such she suddenly felt the large head of Amy's cock penetrate her mouth as she was forcing Gwen to open up uncomfortably as the cock was obviously too large but somehow managed to fit inch after inch inside the bitch's mouth. 

Gwen was screaming as she was being stuffed with big black she-cock she tried her best to punch Amy but nothing obviously worked since Amy was a woman who worked out enough for her to not feel anything from a fucking ten year old's punches, Gwen could easily see how Amy was enjoying this as Gwen's jaw was feeling hurt not only that Gwen felt like she was choking on the cock due to its massive size, Gwen obviously wanted to bite the cock and was even warned quite quickly that she shouldn't do that which she obviously knew but it was too painful for her to just sit and relax through it all.

Gwen was even thinking how Michelle would be feeling if she knew this was happening even if she knew that her lover was a pedo who just enjoyed using Gwen since she couldn't do it with her lover, Gwen was so furious, sad, and overall confused about this whole ordeal, she knew she was being punished but she was less certain as to why and for what she was truly being punished for considering Amy was enjoying this way too much while Gwen kept screaming and punching trying to get Amy to stop this madness.

Gwen didn't want to do anything Amy was saying but she knew things would just get worse if she didn't listen to what the woman was saying and as such reluctantly she lifted up her shirt slowly but surely, and after some time she went back to obviously punching as well as she tried to move away which obviously didn't work at all as she was forced to savor all of this black cock inside her white slutty mouth.

• Love 1

As Gwen's fists fluttered pointlessly against Amy's toned, muscular body the black woman's face hardened again. With one strong hand, her orange nails practically disappearing into Gwen's orange hair, Amy drove the girl's head forward, stuffing the full length of her long, thick member into her throat.

"Knock that off, brat." Amy growled and held Gwen's face tight against her waxed pubic mound. Time froze as the small tween's nose was pressed against the dickgirl's soft, smooth skin. The small white girl found she couldn't breathe and still Amy pressed her face tighter to her. Amy had just renewed her CPR certifications to insure the exchange student would be safe so she wasn't concerned about her passing out.

"See Gwen, you're going to suck and fuck like the little Snow White whore you are or you're going home with your parents knowing what a little cock hungry cracker they raised."

Amy shook Gwen's head side to side roughly, "Now, are you ready do this right?"

• Love 1

Gwen couldn't believe she had such a huge disgusting thing inside her mouth it was even hurting her just by being inside her she tried over and over again to get Amy to stop this though to no avail only some time afterward did she see how annoyed the woman looked as she saw her take her hands onto Gwen's face and just like that she felt the enormous cock thrust all the way into her throat as she was gagging on it, she was shocked when she couldn't breathe as she was panicking and coughing somewhat onto the cock not being able to do anything other than small the precum that was already leaking from the monster.

Gwen's body froze up when she couldn't breathe while being held in place by a much stronger person than what she was obviously she couldn't do much of anything as she heard what Amy said obviously being somewhat pissed off at Gwen for not being a real slut which Gwen wasn't she was just an innocent girl getting used by a superior person right in front of her, Gwen truly wanted to go home like nothing else at this moment but also knew that the cost of doing so could destroy her and her family's lives if she did so and as such she tried to nod in terms of sucking.

Gwen's pussy had been leaking the entire time of her being abused by Amy not knowing why her body was reacting in such a way since she wasn't enjoying any of this at all yet her body was craving for the woman to be more abusive towards her, Gwen as young as she was didn't know any of this and just wanted to get this over with not knowing this was going to go on for quite a while and there was nothing stopping Amy from getting what she wants~

• Woohoo 1

Amy saw and felt the small girl nod, "Good." She answered calmly and eased Gwen's head back until just the black cherry head of the cock filled her little mouth.

Amy eased her hips forward, thrusting into Gwen's wet tongue and thin, pale lips until the soft flare pressed against the back of her tight throat. Amy pulled back until Gwen was just kissing the seeping slit in the end of her big fuck stick. "Now we'll work on more. You do it." she ordered, nudging Gwen's head forward. Amy took the girl's hands and guided them to grip her thick shaft.

As Gwen fumbled, trying to bob her tiny mouth up and down on the giant cock, Amy reached between Gwen:s legs. "Oh ho..." She grinned when she discovered the sopping pool of pink folds. "You are a slut, Gwen Evermore. You don't have to like it but it's true. Having that big, black cock jammed down your throat has you wetter than a Thai monsoon." She smiled down at the girl and began to massage the tiny pleasure bud and sensitive lower lips.

As she became more and more aroused, Amy started to thrust into Gwen's hesitant bobbing, confident the little white whore secretly loved it.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
minor typos
  • Love 1

Gwen felt how the massive black cock was slowly leaving her mouth even though she wished for Amy to take it out she surely knew that wouldn't be the case as she felt the head of the cock still inside her tight mouth, Gwen didn't know what to do as she just kept herself still sucking obviously not knowing what the hell she was supposed to do after all she was just a kid.

Gwen felt Amy thrusting her hips into Gwen's mouth as the cock went a bit in each time Gwen was feeling less pain than a second ago where she was almost choked by the massive cock, Gwen listened in closely as she was told what to do and even motioned it took Gwen several pauses before she began going down on the cock slowly back and forth on the black woman's shaft while obviously having her hands placed on the big shaft unable to even hold all around it.

Gwen was really hating this beyond belief as she just wanted to run away from the whole scene and get far away from everything, however, even she knew that would be the dumbest idea she could possible think of and as such still reluctant kept bobbing her head on the black cock in front of her, she suddenly saw Amy go down and touch Gwen's private parts earning a yelp from Gwen around the cock making it almost vibrate Gwen didn't like when she was being touched down there especially when it was Amy doing it.

Gwen kept feeling the cock going further inside her as she was simultaneously stimulated by Amy as her pussy was close to climaxing once more, after all, Amy was quite skilled with her hands when it came to pleasuring women.

• Love 1

Amy kept rubbing Gwen hairless little slit, slipping just the tip of her finger inside occasionally and giving a little wiggle. She could feel the little girl's orgasm nearing and gave Gwen a smile. "Isn't this much nicer?" she half moaned, eager to see the orange haired youth quiver with pleasure while her pretty little face was stuffed with her big, black cock.

Gwen was soaked and doing a fantastic job swallowing Amy's giant black shaft, "You're a fucking natural, white bread." she cooed encouragingly as she urged the girl to pick up the pace by thrusting into her bobbing mouth. As her fingers got wetter and wetter Amy picked up her own pace on Gwen's hard little clit. "That's it, little cum sponge, cum with that fat nigger cock in your throat." she cheered softly. "Later I'm going to split that little pink cunt of yours with it - bet you'll love that too, my little Yankee whore."

As she fucked into Gwen's increasingly adept head movements, Amy's other hand tugged on Gwen's titless nipple, rolling it between her fingers and watching the girl try to resist her little pussy. "You'll never last, snow flake. That hungry little cunt of yours is going to cum and when you do, I'm going spray your throat with a load of delicious pedo-jizz and you're going to swallow every drop."

• Woohoo 1