Exchange Student Gwen

Gwen kept bobbing her head on Amy's big black cock as she was actually getting more used to it as disgusting as this was for Gwen to even think about, she even felt the pedophile actually stimulate her pussy and occasionally shove a finger inside making Gwen yelp like a dog getting stepped on. Gwen hated this she was feeling so weird all over as well as her mind was even beginning to get blurry as she was still sobbing some from the near death choking she experienced moments earlier Gwen had a furious look towards Amy's remark on it being much nicer.

Gwen haed the compliment she was given from being a good slut at sucking a big black cock like Amy's Gwen despised this since she wasn't even supposed to have seen one let alone play with one before her teenage years but here she was being forced to suck an adult's big shaft while being fingered by said person, Gwen felt Amy's thrust getting more intense as she was feeling like her entire mouth and face was being fucked by Amy at this point making Gwen needing less effort in sucking her off but more time enduring the onslaught.

On 16/11/2020 at 23:52, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"Later I'm going to split that little pink cunt of yours with it - bet you'll love that too, my little Yankee whore."

Gwen was close to climaxing due to all the stimulation this bitch was giving her after all she didn't know how to hold back since she had never experienced this beforehand and as such was on the brink of cumming, however, while trying to hold back she was shocked to hear that this woman was actually thinking about fucking Gwen's pussy with this massive monstrosity of a cock, Gwen was certain that Amy had gotten fucked up crazy by just saying that though before she could think more about that as well as the racial term she was given she let out a cry as she climaxed right onto Amy's big fingers.

On 16/11/2020 at 23:52, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"You'll never last, snow flake. That hungry little cunt of yours is going to cum and when you do, I'm going spray your throat with a load of delicious pedo-jizz and you're going to swallow every drop."

Gwen was climaxing knowing all too well that what Amy said couldn't be far from the truth as she had been feeling Amy's cock getting even bigger in size which had alarmed Gwen earlier but she didn't know what it meant though only moments after thinking about it as she was climaxing she indeed was about to get her entire mouth filled with black pedo-jizz, seem like Gwen wouldn't need lunch after all~

As Gwen's body quivered with her orgasm, Amy was overcome by her lust and thrust the full length of her massive ebony spear into the little girl's throat. The dickgirl's cock erupted in a geyser of thick dick batter drawing a loud, satisfied grunt from Amy's throat. She began to pull her thick member out of Gwen's face as her balls continued to pump her load into the smaller girl. The last several jets emptied into Gwen's mouth, pouring the thick, salter, bitter goo onto her tongue.

"There you go, white bread." Amy grunted huskily, "a load of pedo-mayo for you. Drink up." she finished with a smile as the final wave of her own orgasm faded away. She left the bulbous head of her black cock socketed in Gwen's mouth until she swallowed.

When Gwen had gulped down the fruits of her labor, Amy pulled her softening cock out of the girl's lips and pulled her underwear back over it. "Yeah, Snow White - we're going to get a long real good." She said, smoothing her clothes and wiping some slobber and cock sauce off Gwen's lip. Amy looked over each of them and then pushed the door open, "Come along, sweetie." she said cheerily as she let them back out into the broad corridor.

She checked her watch and looked at Gwen with a friendly smile, "What do you think we should get Michelle for lunch?" she asked as she guided them past the entrance to the Erotic Art Gallery and back towards the lobby. She stopped at the cafe and ordered a coffee, "Gwen? Anything for you?"

• Love 1

Gwen knew what was coming yet she wasn't prepared for it at all as she almost screamed into the jizz being poured right into her while the black cock slammed into her forcing her mouth and throat to open further up for Amy's big shaft as it exploded inside her with baby batter all over her, Gwen tried not to take it in but was obviously forced to drink the jizz every time something was about to burst out she was forced to tasted the bitter and salty jizz more and more Gwen's eyes began streaming tears down them from the shear force.

Gwen finally felt the cock slowing down and leaving her mouth though not the big bulbous head as it still had some jizz left to spent inside Gwen's inviting mouth and onto the tongue as well leaving Gwen looking quite like a jizz whore even for someone her age, Gwen couldn't believe something like that had just happened neither that something like that tasted so bad in her eyes nonetheless.

14 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"Yeah, Snow White - we're going to get a long real good."

Gwen didn't come with a remark the only thing she did was show her annoyance and irritation with what had just transpired, yet she also showed that she was too scared to speak up obviously showing she was nervous around Amy now giving the black chick even more power over the ginger bitch.

14 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

She checked her watch and looked at Gwen with a friendly smile, "What do you think we should get Michelle for lunch?" she asked as she guided them past the entrance to the Erotic Art Gallery and back towards the lobby. She stopped at the cafe and ordered a coffee, "Gwen? Anything for you?"

Gwen didn't know what to say as she somehow saw the good side of Amy once more almost like she was a different person when she wasn't blackmailing and using Gwen for her own benefit, Gwen just didn't know what to think or do and as such just shrugged when she was asked what they should get Michelle, and as they arrived at the cafe she heard the other question she was asked and as such all Gwen could think of was "No thanks I am already plenty full, so no thank you..."

• Love 1

Amy gave Gwen a knowing smile, "Suit yourself." she said and ordered a coffee. She paid for it and lead them to the car. She opened the door for Gwen and closed it behind her before she rounded the bonnet and got in the driver's door. As she settled into the seat and set the coffee in the cup holder she looked at Gwen, "You're not going to be all sullen and nasty, are you? Because your little cunt was leaking enough creamy ranch for a whole subdivision - you can't tell me you didn't enjoy that."

She lifted the girl's skirt, "Still soaked." She pulled the fabric back and smoothed it over her thin thighs, "Which, I love." she said, almost squealing with pleasure as she backed out of the parking lot and headed them to Michelle's photo shoot. On the way Amy considered several places but rejected them for a variety of reasons. Suddenly, she made a hurried left and drove a few blocks, "There's this great Moroccan place over here. She loves the lamb and couscous."

When the mismatched pair arrived, Amy took Gwen in with her, "You sure you don't want something - worth trying the new food, right? All part of the exchange experience..." she added, giving her head a little shake and her voice some intentional vibrato.

Amy ordered Michelle's couscous and lamb, herself a vegan lunch of roasted vegetables and grains, and waited for Gwen to decide.

• Like 1

Gwen walked with Amy to the car as they finally got into it so she didn't have to think too much about what happened or so she thought, just hearing Amy talking about the whole ordeal and try and say that Gwen actually enjoyed it which she didn't she just don't know why her body acted up though she did answer Amy "I am going to be around you but not when Michelle is near..." 

Gwen after all knew that Michelle had done nothing wrong and therefore it wouldn't be alright to be like that near her which obviously played in Amy's favor, Gwen felt her skirt being lifted up as her soaked exposed pussy was visible as she easily heard the near squealing remark from Amy only made Gwen turn inside her stomach. 

Gwen entered with Amy as she didn't want to be in there though she was somewhat hungry even though she still had yet to get all the jizz taste out of her mouth, she just shrugged at Amy's remark once more but this time pointed at some food she did want which seemingly was some sushi with shrimp on it. 

"Can we get going already don't want to spend too much time with you even if you are being nice... It is probably just a facade hmph..." 

Gwen knew that they were close to Michelle which got Gwen somewhat happy since she knew Michelle wouldn't do such terrible things to Gwen ever, yet she did like Amy's loving side just not her sexual side though she never would admit that to her. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gwen10Tennyson said:

"Can we get going already don't want to spend too much time with you even if you are being nice... It is probably just a facade hmph...

Amy gave her young charge a stern look as the left the restaurant, "Now that is a very good way to make people cross." She shook her head, as if shaking off the annoyance, "Not be near Michelle and I? Don't be silly." She added with a grin, "We adore you."

A few minutes later they reached the photo shoot and Amy led them past security and the staff, greeting many of the people who seemed to recognize her. When Any saw Michelle her face shone with joy and she pulled Gwen along with her as she hurried to embrace her beloved partner.

"Oh 'Chelle," she cooed, wrapping the smaller woman in her large, strong dark arms. "When got you the Moroccan lamb you like." Michelle kissed Amy and took the food, "Thank you sweetie." She said, turning to give Gwen a hug.

Amy wrapped one arm over both Gwen and Michelle, nuzzling into Michelle's hair. Her other hand slid under Gwen's skirt and squeezed her cute bubble butt, one finger easing forward to brush her dripping slit.

Amy raised herself from the other two and looked around. She saw a picnic table a pointed it out.

She sat out her and Gwen's food side by side across from Michelle, "Sit down, kiddo," She said, patting the bench beside her, "Let's hear what 'Chelle's been up to."

• Love 1

10 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Amy gave her young charge a stern look as the left the restaurant, "Now that is a very good way to make people cross." She shook her head, as if shaking off the annoyance, "Not be near Michelle and I? Don't be silly." She added with a grin, "We adore you."

Gwen obviously saw that she had made Amy annoyed but she didn't care after all she wasn't the one with a sore throat and hurt jaw from getting stuffed with a big black cock just moments prior, "Michelle probably adores me for who I am you on the other hand I am unsure about but whatever"

Gwen didn't know that the people at the photo booth knew Amy as well but it was no shock when Gwen actually thought it through since Amy must regularly come by with Michelle's food when it is long sessions her lover have, yet Gwen was taken back when she saw how Amy fully became almost like a different person when she saw Michelle even calling her the nickname she came up with making Gwen obviously second guess her thoughts on Amy.

"Oh 'Chelle," she cooed, wrapping the smaller woman in her large, strong dark arms. "When got you the Moroccan lamb you like." Michelle kissed Amy and took the food, "Thank you sweetie." She said, turning to give Gwen a hug.

Gwen chuckled a bit a Amy's overjoyed expression towards her lover though Gwen did take the embrace from Michelle and was actually contempt with getting a real hug nothing like what Amy would be doing to her, Gwen was already nervous about everything and anything around Amy since she didn't know what the woman would do to her.

Almost as if on cue she was wrapped around one of Amy's arms as well as Michelle in the other and only moments later she could feel Amy grope her bubble butt even squeeze it some as she was almost yelping from the finger touching her wet slit, Gwen tried her best to act like nothing was happening and everything was fine while she knew that Amy was definitely getting off to this that bitch Gwen mumbled something to Amy that Michelle couldn't hear.

"Stop this Amy you will get us in trouble..."

Gwen sat down as she was obviously sitting between the girls so that Amy and Michelle could better have some lovey dovey time looking at each other and since the picnic table wasn't that big it was the perfect size for the three of them and obviously it did hide what was being done underneath a perfect table for someone as perverted and fucked up as Amy was.

"So how is your job here Michelle?? You must really enjoy it since you work so much"

Edited by Gwen10Tennyson
  • Like 1

Amy ate a bite of her lunch while Michelle answered, "A lot of making minor adjustments to get the perfect shot once I get the vision of what the picture needs to be."

She paused, took a small bite, hummed softly with pleasure and chewed quickly. "So good, babe." She said a bit too soon and covered her mouth with an apologetic look.

As she blushed into the back of her hand, Amy grinned, "Glad it makes you so happy." The big, black dickgirl  replied, patting the back of Michelle's hand.

Amy's other hand slid over Gwen's thigh and up the girl's skirt. She wiggled a finger along her slick, soft lower lips before pushing it into her virgin hole to the first knuckle.

Michelle pointed with her fork, "How was the museum?"

"It was good, wasn't it?" Amy answered, turning to look at Gwen with a broad, genuine smile. She drew her finger tip slowly out of the girl and rested it near her food before licking it as if there were crumbs on it.

"What was your favorite, Gwen?" Amy asked, letting her hand fall to Gwen's thigh and giving it a squeeze.

• Love 1

Gwen listened closely to what Michelle was saying as she was trying to not pay too much mind towards what Amy was doing towards Gwen all the time being there, Gwen nodded towards Michelle as she obviously saw the two of them having a brief moment where Gwen just looked at her food eating it slowly.

Gwen was happy that it seemingly looked like Amy was finally not paying Gwen any attention anymore which she wanted it to be like that for the most part though it didn't last long, shortly afterward she felt Amy's big hand slide over her thigh as it went up her skirt and began touching all over her small pussy lips Gwen almost jumped from her seat when she felt the finger once more go into her wet folds only for Gwen to look down trying not to make a sound.

Gwen got extremely nervous when she heard the question being asked to them obviously making Gwen having to act normal which was obviously hard with a finger inside her fucking pussy, though as if on cue Amy took it out even though it was slowly yet it gave Gwen enough time to at least prepare herself somewhat as she tried not to look disgusted while Amy licked her pussy juiced finger.

"Yes it was... We sa-saw a lot of things but I really loved th-the Casket (cofanetto or scrigno) I thought it was so fasc-fascinating and mysterious all together, did you know it actually celebrates female beauty due to its design?? as well as it was build around the 1575–1600~"

spacer.png

Gwen was obviously shocked at how Michelle didn't realize something was off while also shocked at herself for actually sounding normally though there being small pauses due to her catching her breath and trying not to leak from her already dripping pussy, she was doing an alright job but could easily see that Amy was far from done with pushing the line between what she could actually do near her lover with Gwen there.

• Love 1

Under the table Amy slipped her big, black cock - heavy with arousal - out of the leg of her panties. Above the table she ate with her other hand and told Michelle about the new Pollock the museum had gotten. Michelle raised a surprised eyebrow and replied, "We'll have to go back."

"How's your lunch, Gwen?" Michelle asked, gesturing at her plate. As she did, Amy guided the girl's hand to her dick, sliding her small, white, soft skinned palm over the long, swelling shaft. At the end Amy folded her fingers over the fat, surprisingly soft head and pushed one finger into the clear, sticky fluid that seeped out of the big hole. Amy pushed Gwen's finger through the drop and into the hole!

As it went in, Gwen could feel the dick girl's big member rise. Amy patted her hand urged her to wrap her other fingers around the shaft and stroke. Meanwhile, her hand slipped back over Gwen's skinny thigh and began to rub gently along her drooling slit, brushing her aching little bud frequently.

Amy looked from Michelle to Gwen and on to the plate, "Looks pretty good. Is it?" She asked raising her glance from the plate to the small girl's face, and innocent smile on her dark lips.

As lunch continued, Michelle eventually asked about dinner, "Lasagne?" Amy asked in response, squeezing Gwen's sensitive labia between her knuckles gently as her palm pressed against the delicate pleasure button that crown her juvenile slit.

Michelle made an exaggerated face, "Can I make one too? I know you don't want the meat - but Gwen and I do." Amy rocked her head to one side, "I'll make you two one, OK? I c an cook it, but I'm not going to eat it."

Michelle shook her head, "Baby, no. That's not fair. I'll make one with sausage you just get the noodles and everything ready. I'll deal with all the meat." She glanced at her watch, "I need to get back, sweetie," She stood up, leaned across the table and kissed Amy. She patted Gwen's other hand, "OK, Gwen - take good care of her for me, huh?"

Amy smoothed her skirt over her fat dick and stood up, catching Michelle across the table and hugging her, the tip of her dick visible to Gwen from the back of her skirt from her low angle. As Michelle left, Amy sat back down and patted Gwen's thigh, "Shall we finish and go get lasagne ingredients?"

• Woohoo 1

Gwen was eating her lunch as much as possible since she obviously knew that from what Amy had already been doing to her that them sitting at the table wouldn't just be any normal time together and indeed she was right without Gwen knowing about it Amy had just whipped out her cock under the table already getting somewhat aroused without even being touched yet.

On 21/11/2020 at 00:06, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"How's your lunch, Gwen?" Michelle asked, gesturing at her plate. As she did, Amy guided the girl's hand to her dick, sliding her small, white, soft skinned palm over the long, swelling shaft.

Gwen was just about to give an answer when she felt her hand being forced onto Amy's big black shaft that was already beginning to grow bigger indicating that Gwen needed to pleasure her or else Gwen didn't say anything to it obviously as she got back to Michelle, "Well it is good though I did have a ton of breakfast this morning after you left thanks to Amy since she gave me some protein milk" just when Gwen was giving a smart remark towards Amy she felt one of her fingers touch something really strange and weird on Amy's cock which she hadn't felt before as she tried to act normal which was kinda hard for her she also nodded towards Amy reclaiming it looked good which it indeed did.

As lunch continued, Michelle eventually asked about dinner, "Lasagne?" Amy asked in response, squeezing Gwen's sensitive labia between her knuckles gently as her palm pressed against the delicate pleasure button that crown her juvenile slit.

Gwen was happy once the lunch chit chat between the lovers continued even if she was being molested under the table at least with Michelle occupied she didn't have to put up the best effort to look normal since she was trying her best not to climax as well as look disgusted towards Amy which she did indeed do a good job with less on the disgusted part but more so she wasn't going to cum right then and there but she sure as hell felt all the stimulation from the woman.

She patted Gwen's other hand, "OK, Gwen - take good care of her for me, huh?"

Gwen nodded in reply even with a somewhat are you for real expression but she knew that Michelle was trusting her so she wouldn't let the woman down though that didn't mean she was going to be kind towards Amy using her like a fuck toy nearly all the time.

"Shall we finish and go get lasagne ingredients?"

"Sure thing let's finish up so you can stop touching me now, alright??... Seriously it would have been bad if Michelle found out why risk it??" Gwen didn't even want this conversation but she was already confused enough about Amy now this being done to her so close to Amy's so-called perfect lover is something so strange for Gwen not knowing how much a thrill can do to someone especially someone with big urges such as Amy.

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Gwen10Tennyson said:

"Sure thing let's finish up so you can stop touching me now, alright??... Seriously it would have been bad if Michelle found out why risk it??"

Amy shook her head, "She's not going to find out. No one hurts Michelle. Not me. Not you. Not us. Your slutty, cracker ass is going to help my horny nigger dick not hurt her." The attractive black woman said quietly.

She sat back down and picked up her fork with one hand and started stroking Gwen's tiny clit again, "On the upside for you is I really like watching you cum" Amy continued, her voice barely a whisper. "Why don't you put your finger back in my dick and keep stroking me while we finish lunch."

She took a bite of her food and began to chew, looking at Gwen with an innocent face. "Delicious." She said with a big smile and turned back to her food.

• Like 1

Gwen listened in on what Amy was saying and to be honest for someone like Gwen she thought the way Amy tried to explain it to her sounded stupid but she knew saying that could get her in trouble and therefore she refrained from doing so as she went back to eating her food, though after some time she was shocked when she felt her clit being touched with again Gwen easily heard the nearly none whisper remark with her loving when Gwen cums.

Obviously Gwen didn't like being touched by an adult as well as blackmailed even when climaxing felt fucking good and bizarre she still didn't' want it from someone like Amy or anyone else, Gwen kept eating trying to endure the groping she was feeling all over as she heard the last part that sounded too weird to be true but Gwen guess she did have her finger inside Amy's cock earlier just didn't know that was what it was only for Gwen to shake her head.

6 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

She took a bite of her food and began to chew, looking at Gwen with an innocent face. "Delicious." She said with a big smile and turned back to her food.

"No I don't want to so you just have to accept touching my clit only besides I bet you are not even done with me once we get home... So why not just wait until then huh??"

Gwen had waited to respond after getting the so-called innocent look from Amy who was obviously used to changing her facial expressions at the skip of a heartbeat which was something that impressed and even terrified Gwen to some extent since she already knew partially how Amy truly was or at least she believed she knew, only moments after that she had finally finished her food as she waited in the chair for Amy to finish her food and groping as well.

• Woohoo 1

Amy laid her fork across the edge of her plate and lowered her other hand to her lap. The dark skinned woman turned to face Gwen, her face set hard and stern.

"That's not how this works." She announced flatly, the hand that had been stroking Gwen's tiny clit froze.  Amy pinched the hard, sensitive pearl tightly and gave it a tug. Her other hand took Gwen's small hand a guided it to her hard, thick prick. "You best be a good little honky whore and get to pumping before I pinch your clit off." She gave a little thrust into the child's reluctant fist to encourage her. Her lip gave a twitch as a wave of pleasure washed over her.

She looked back to her plate,  let go of Gwen's hand and picked her fork back up. As she began to eat again, Amy resumed stroking Gwen's bare, underaged cunt, gliding her middle finger between her wet labia with her other fingers pressing the soft folds from the outside.

Amy looked around before turning her gaze back to Gwen, "Look, white bread, this is a lot better if you act right." She gave the girl's hairless slit a slap and let her hand drift back to Gwen's clit. Amy went back to rubbing it perfectly. "And not just for me."

Amy took another bite and chewed lazily, working Gwen closer to orgasm, "Finger in, and cum for me. You need practice at enjoying it quietly."

• Love 1

Gwen looked towards Amy as she thought she might have done something she wasn't supposed to though it was her own body she decided on what would happen to it or so she thought until she saw how stern Amy's look was which made Gwen extremely nervous as to what was about to happen only to hear what the woman said.

On 22/11/2020 at 21:10, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"That's not how this works."

Gwen almost yelped too loudly due to her clit actually being pinched and tugged under the table a sensation Gwen didn't wish to receive though she was being punished for not letting Amy do how she wanted to towards Gwen, Gwen felt her hand being moved over to the large black cock once more as she was being forced not only physically but verbally as to what she needed to do.

On 22/11/2020 at 21:10, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"You best be a good little honky whore and get to pumping before I pinch your clit off."

Gwen felt the thrust from Amy's cock as she felt just how big it actually was under there since she couldn't believe she had moments earlier been forced to swallow that monstrous cock and its extremely load of jizz, Gwen felt her pussy being played with like before from Amy she still however didn't like this one bit but she rather take that then the abusive version of Amy any day even though she still had to learn how to use her mouth properly around Amy. Gwen listened in on Amy as she met the woman's gaze only to hear what the bitch was saying as her pussy got slapped and her clit was played with once more, she didn't know what to make of all of this yet her body was enjoying this molestation so she couldn't do much but just take it.

Gwen listened as she did indeed put her finger inside of Amy's cockhole as she got extremely close to climaxing only for Gwen to take her mouth and stuff it full of food to make her orgasmic sounds seem less loud, shortly after that she felt Amy go to town on her little underage pussy only for her to squirt quite some under the table making the entire table look extremely wet.

"Aaah. . . Are we done now??~"

Amy gave a sly smile as she felt the little girl cum again. She swallowed her bite of food quickly, "That's my good little pedo-pet.  Big squirty orgasm, nice and quiet." She said softly behind her fork.

3 hours ago, Gwen10Tennyson said:

"Aaah. . . Are we done now??~"

"Not quite." Amy answered, setting down her fork and thrusting her hard dick into Gwen's soft, little hand. Gwen's finger stretched her peehole deliciously, and Amy encouraged the girl to stroke her big, black cock faster.

As aroused as Amy was from feeling Gwen squirt all over her hand she was close to blowing another huge load. Amy raised her squirt wet hand and licked her fingers as if they were covered in lunch. The scent and taste of the girl's pussy sent Amy over the edge.

She pressed her lips together to stifle her moan and rocked her head forward as her orgasm washed over her. Her hot load of thick baby batter was blocked by Gwen's finger and Amy had to struggle even harder to keep from moaning out loud.

She clamped a hand over Gwen's and slipped her half empty coffee under the table. With the cup positioned under the dark head of her giant cock Amy let go of Gwen's hand.

"Now." She said simply.

When Gwen took her finger out of Amy's cum filled urethra, the black dick girl gave a little shiver of pleasure and cum dribbled into the cup with an audible splash. "Squeeze it all out, fuck puppet." Amy said sweetly.

Amy tucked her softening cock back in her orange lace panties and set her cup on the table. "Now we're done." She said and stood up. She threw away all the trash but kept her coffee coffee cup.

Amy made her way to Michelle, and kissed her good bye again. Michelle caught the girl in a big hug that pressed her face to the woman's soft bosom for a moment before she shooed the pair away, "See you at home."

As they walked to the car Amy sipped from the coffee cup and handed it to Gwen. "Have some - it's good for your digestion." She said with a smile.

When they got in the car Amy set the cup in the cup holder between them. "Pull up that skirt so I can see that pretty little pussy."

• Love 1

Gwen heard the words 'not quite' and with that she felt the big black cock thrust into her small hand only for Gwen to feel the woman's cock beginning to bulge and become even bigger than before, Gwen couldn't believe the monstrous cock could get even bigger than what she had already experienced but it was. Shortly after that she saw how Amy began licking her fingers in which she had just felt Gwen's underage fluid spray onto only giving Gwen more reason to feel disgusted with what was happening right at this instance, Gwen could see that Amy was holding back her moan as she was supposedly climaxing Gwen didn't obviously know yet she did feel the cock tighten around her finger almost trying to prevent itself from cumming.

1 hour ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"Now."

Gwen heard the simple command as she quickly removed her finger as she could easily see from the positioning that Amy was shooting her hot jizz load into her coffee mug that already had some coffee in it making it one weird combination though Gwen knew that the only reason the whole jizz load could be inside the mug was due to most of it already being inside Gwen due to the forced blowjob she gave earlier that day, as well as Gwen heard the second command only for her to not like it one bit but she did indeed help Amy squeeze out her jizz into the mug as it was filled to the brim.

As they walked to the car Amy sipped from the coffee cup and handed it to Gwen. "Have some - it's good for your digestion." She said with a smile.

Gwen was happy they were finally leaving that awkward situation they were in more so for Gwen than Amy yet she was still nervous since she did indeed see Amy drink from the jizz coffee cup only for her to be offered some herself, Gwen wanted to refuse but also knew all too well that refusing wasn't even an option anymore when she was alone with Amy so all she could do was take the cup as she took a sip instantly regretting it feeling the cold coffee going down with its bitter taste followed by hot sticky clumps of jizz which felt bizarre and disgusting all at the same time.

"Eew what the fuck this tastes horrible. . ."

When they finally got in the car Gwen could finally relax some more since no one other than Amy was looking at her now and considering this was her abuser she wasn't nervous as much as long as she could keep the angry Amy away then she could tolerate all of this even if it was way too taboo.

"Pull up that skirt so I can see that pretty little pussy."

Shortly afterward Gwen thought they would be driving already only to hear what Amy wanted to see as Gwen showed a very annoyed expression to Amy only to roll her eyes as she exposed her dripping wet pussy to Amy as she looked away from the bitch only making a remark, "You happy now??"

Edited by Gwen10Tennyson
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Gwen10Tennyson said:

"You happy now??"

"Happier, any way." Amy answered cheerily, eyeing the girl's exposed quim hungrily. "I can't wait to stick my big black dick in that itty bitty slit, Snow White." She continued smiling,in a friendly, affectionate way.

As they drove to the market, Amy gawked at Gwen's grooly pussy at every stop light and sign. As she shut off the car Amy ran her finger through the creamy nectar that had pooled on the seat, "That's a lot of mayonnaise you slutty little cracker." She licked her finger clean and scooped up some more, "So hot though - look how turned on you are from me looking at that tight little cunt!" She cooed excitedly.

Amy finally reached for the door handle but paused to look at Gwen, sadness clearly visible on her face, "Put it away." She said reluctantly. She waited until Gwen had pulled her short skirt down before she opened the door. She took her coffee cup and took a big swig then handed it to Gwen, "You know what to do."

Inside the store Amy had Gwen stretch up and bend down to retrieve items they needed. The dark skinned dick girl greeted the young white girl with a broad grin every time Gwen turned around.

"It's ok, whitey." Amy said, waving her toward the shelf, "the cameras are looking down. Nobody but me can see anything." 

Amy gathered the ingredients for lasagne moving at a leisurely pace. When they had everything Amy led them to the checkout, paid in cash and guided the odd pair back to the car.

It reeked of the little girl's sex and Amy beamed. "You a game pig, white bread." She remarked, giddy with excitement and arousal. Once they were in the car Any glanced at Gwen's crotch, "Everytime we get in this car that little slit is mine to peep." She instructed.

Once they got home Amy carried the groceries in. As she set the bags on the counter she sent Gwen to her room. "Fetch me all your panties. You don't wear them any more. We can't have Michelle finding your crusty britches when she does laundry."

When Gwen returned, Amy was wearing a wicked grin as she cut vegetables.

• Woohoo 1

"Happier, any way." Amy answered cheerily, eyeing the girl's exposed quim hungrily. "I can't wait to stick my big black dick in that itty bitty slit, Snow White." She continued smiling,in a friendly, affectionate way.

Gwen knew that Amy would be happy with Gwen doing her bidding even though Gwen hated it herself she was at least contempt with Amy not being mad yet obviously not happy with Amy loving this a bit too much for Gwen's comfort, just when she thought she couldn't get more disgusted she heard the last part about sticking her cock inside an underage girl like Gwen just sounded so wrong and weird all together.

Gwen did her best not to look disgusted and only came across as annoyed which was partially what Gwen felt as she crossed her arms looking away from Amy obviously still seeing the woman in the window reflection her pussy obviously still exposed, Gwen at each stop could easily see through the window reflection that Amy was indeed looking at Gwen's pussy like she hadn't seen one in a long time which couldn't be further from the truth.

Gwen was at least happy her pussy wasn't being played with right now though seeing Amy continuously lick her nectar just kept making Gwen feel horrible inside she didn't like seeing her pussy's nectar go into someone else's stomach, let alone that she definitely didn't like when her molester made assumptions about Gwen which obviously wasn't correct "Hey I am not fucking turned on from you looking at my pussy, like what the fu... Hell Amy??"

Gwen was lucky enough that Amy didn't get mad at her there as the only thing that happened was that she ordered Gwen to hide her pussy since they were obviously going to shop though not before Gwen was given the coffee mug after Amy took a big swig and ordered Gwen to obviously finished it for her which Gwen hated but nodded in defeat as she took it and tried to drink it which took quite some time before she could even leave the car but she surely did it now tasting jizz all the time due to the weird mixture of coffee and jizz.

In the store Gwen had a hard time trying to hide her pussy from being seen by anyone though each time she was heavily unsure she was just receiving the pedophile grin and a nod from Amy as she was told that only Amy was able to see what was going on that and obviously other customers who would end up walking by if given the chance which luckily enough didn't happen and with that she was exposing herself to Amy on multiple occasions in there obviously on Amy's command.

"Everytime we get in this car that little slit is mine to peep." She instructed.

In the car Gwen was clearly hearing the instruction she was given by Amy which she was very close to try and protest against but knew she couldn't and as such just looked down in defeat as she nodded slowly.

Once they got home Amy carried the groceries in. As she set the bags on the counter she sent Gwen to her room. "Fetch me all your panties. You don't wear them any more. We can't have Michelle finding your crusty britches when she does laundry."

Gwen moved quickly to her room once they got home not to get the panties obviously but she wanted to cry and be furious at the same time, though she did need to do what she was told or else she was going to have to deal with angry Amy which was something she didn't want and as such she came out with all of her panties though she did have a pair of panties in her hand she wasn't going to let go of that easily.

"Listen Amy I know you are in control here but please let me keep my Kitty Cat Panties here??~"

Edited by Gwen10Tennyson
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gwen10Tennyson said:

"Listen Amy I know you are in control here but please let me keep my Kitty Cat Panties here??~"

Amy pursed her lips in suspicion but didn't take them immediately. "I don't know, whitey..." She began and reached for her purse. Amy pulled out Gwen's pussy crusted panties, "This is what they'll look like if you put that slutty, grooly dick socket of yours in it." She said, holding up the dirty garment for Gwen to see.

Amy gave the dangling panties a little shake and smiled as she tucked them back into her purse. "Kind of funny, that little pussy getting all covered in your little pussy though..." She mused aloud, ruffling the girl's hair affectionately.

Amy leaned against the counter, her big round ass just on the edge, spreading out lusciously. "Maybe we can work something out." She held out her hand, "I'll hold on to o them for now, but I promise, you'll get them back before tomorrow."

She took the panties and tucked them into her orange bralet. "Safe as can be." She rubbed her hands together, "Right now, let's make lasagna. You take off that cute outfit - we don't want it getting messy. Let's see that sexy little body."

Amy started simmering sauce and slicing zucchinis. She showed the naked girl how to do everything, genuinely teaching her how to make both a traditional lasagna and her own vegan version. She pinched Gwen's tiny pink nipples and squeezed her little bubble butt playfully as they worked.

Gwen's pale little body moved like a fairy through the kitchen and Amy's cock was aching with arousal watching her. She was going to fuck her so hard...

• Love 1

Gwen looked pleadingly at Amy knowing all too well that she was probably not going to be able to keep them due to how the bitch had already been acting this entire day towards her and as such she was prepared for the worst, yet she was not expecting the bitch to take out her clearly dirty panties from her own purse, Gwen did not agree in the slightest at what Amy was insinuating with Gwen getting wet for cock which was so wrong since she was consistently being molested throughout the day she knew that Amy was toying with her but she could do nothing about it.

19 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"Kind of funny, that little pussy getting all covered in your little pussy though..." She mused aloud, ruffling the girl's hair affectionately.

Gwen didn't bother to come with a remark or move away as she just let it happen waiting for what Amy's response would be to Gwen keeping her panties or not.

Gwen didn't like the sound of working something out between them but obviously she didn't have a choice as she had to trust Amy on this one even though she wanted to do anything but that, yet she handed over her favorite panties that was now tugged away from Gwen's reach, only short time afterward was she ordered to take off her clothes obviously Amy wanted Gwen naked 24/7 if possible which obviously was something Gwen was furious about but complied.

21 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Amy started simmering sauce and slicing zucchinis. She showed the naked girl how to do everything, genuinely teaching her how to make both a traditional lasagna and her own vegan version. She pinched Gwen's tiny pink nipples and squeezed her little bubble butt playfully as they worked.

Gwen was happy that even though Amy was such a big pedophile she still did at least teach Gwen how to be a good woman with cooking even if she was being pinched and squeezed from the pedo throughout the lesson... She still did catch on how to do Lasagna and was actually pretty happy she could make it even if it still took some helping.

Gwen knew that they had taken more time shopping and cooking than what would have been normal routine for them which meant it wouldn't be too long before Michelle would get home unless she would have a late shift as she so often did, nonetheless Gwen was indeed hoping that Amy had a plan for whenever Michelle would get back home to them since Gwen didn't want to get caught naked with Amy beside her.

• Love 1

When Gwen slid the pan of vegan lasagna into the oven, Amy rubbed the girl's naked back, letting her hand slide to the child's little butt.

"We'll, that was nice." Amy cooed warmly as a finger slid between Gwen's ass cheeks to her bare sex. "Now, shall we talk about you pussy panties?" She asked standing back up and letting her finger come away from Gwen's pink taco.

She smiled at Gwen sweetly and took the panties out of her bra, exposing her dark areola and hard nipple to the girl's surprised view. "See - mine are just as sensitive as yours." She said tugging the long, dark nipple as she spoke. 

She pulled her bra back over her large breast and regarded the panties. "Michelle's going to be home soon," Amy began, "and your naked little butt has me really hard. How bad do you want these panties?" She asked, lifting her skirt to reveal her big, black cock, hard and standing up against her flat, muscular belly, sticking out of the top of her lacy underwear.

"I bet you can get this big, nigger dick sucked and have time to get dressed if you try."

• Like 1

Gwen was happy that they had made dinner in record time though she almost forgot about the big pedo touching all over her naked underage body, though it didn't take long for Gwen to grunt and show displeasure from all the molesting she was forced to endure.

Gwen felt just how big and strong Amy's hands were as she felt her big bubble butt being squeezed quite tenderly by the black chick though when her sex was being touched she obviously moved a bit in surprise since she didn't like it or at least she was certain she didn't like it even though her body was telling her otherwise, Gwen saw her favorite panties as well as Amy's big nipples as they looked just as stiff as Gwen's small ones though obviously Gwen didn't understand it all completely and just looked at her favorite kitty cat panties.

"Michelle's going to be home soon," Amy began, "and your naked little butt has me really hard. How bad do you want these panties?"

Gwen knew after hearing those words what she was supposed to do if she really wanted the panties right then and there, she knew she had to get them back since it was her favorite pair that her mother gave her as a big surprise present back at home though Gwen really didn't want to suck off Amy while also having to deal with Michelle if she came home too quickly.

"If I do this you promise never to take my favorite panties, okay??"

Gwen hated that she was even considering this but she waited for an answer and as soon as she got confirmation she was already licking the tip of the cock with her tongue even though she didn't know what she was doing she knew she had to try anything and everything to get Amy to at least give her back her panties even if she had to degrade herself to such a low status she wasn't good at sucking but she sure as hell was trying her best which obviously would get any pedo hard and close to busting their nuts though Amy wasn't just any regular pervert~

• Woohoo 1

Amy smiled down at the girl and grabbed a handful of her hair. "That's it, Snow White. Most days I'd love this foreplay, but right now I just need to blow a load. Stuff that beautiful cock in in that face cunt." Amy breathed huskily as she pushed her big fuck pole into Gwen's mouth greedily.

With her other hand, the tall, dark woman pulled one of her generous tits free and began to roll and pull her nipple. Her cock was achingly hard after the afternoon watching Gwen move around the kitchen naked. The painful erection was distracting and would just make Michelle want to try to help her with it. Better just to pump Gwen full of pedo-jizz than have Michelle get upset about not being able to take Amy's big dick.

Thinking about Michelle's sweet tits, gorgeous pink slit and eager green eyes had Amy thrusting into Gwen's tight throat in a frenzy.

"That's the way, cunt." She groaned, feeling her orgasm building. Amy started pulling her nipple harder, sending electric waves of pleasure running through her already excited body. In moments she plowed the full length of her massive black fuck meat into the little girl's face, slapping her big, dark ball sac against Gwen's chin, and dumped a huge load of her thick rape cream down Gwen's gullet.

Amy moaned wordlessly as her balls drained into Gwen's stomach and her body spasmed. When the last shiver of her orgasm died away Amy slid her softening cock out of Gwen's face and ruffled her hair affectionately.

"I was going to have you stuff those panties up that sweet little cunt of yours, but you did such a nice job that I don't need to." Amy pinched one of Gwen's nipples playfully and gave her a big grin, "Now, go get a cute dress on with some cute, frilly socks for Michelle, okay?" She said, coiling her long, dark cock into her panties and tucking her firm chocolate mounds back into the orange lace of her bra.

When Michelle got home the house was filled with the mouth watering smell of lasagna and Amy met her at the door. The taller black dick girl showered Michelle in hugs, kisses and a barrage of questions about her day.

Michelle laughed, trying to set down her gear, answer questions and hug Amy back. "Easy, baby... I'll tell you at dinner. Smells great will it be done soon?"

Amy nodded, "Just a few."

When Gwen appeared Michelle smiled, "She makes such, such good lasagna, Gwen."

Amy shook both her head and waved a finger at Michelle, smiling broadly, "Not just me - Gwen did at least half the with and was both a big help and marvelous student."

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
typos
  • Love 1

Gwen didn't like that she was actually licking this pedo's big black cock right now just to try and make sure to get her panties back but she knew it needed to be done, though she hadn't thought that Amy would take hold of her hair which hurt a bit but not as much as what was about to happen to her which she honestly should have seen coming.

Gwen felt the big nigger cock go into her tight mouth once more this time feeling less forced by Amy but still hurting Gwen's jaw due to how massive the cock was after all, Gwen hadn't realized how worked up she had made Amy with her being naked in the kitchen even if she was forced she had still not learned nearly enough at school about erections as well as sexual stimulations which Amy was obviously feeling towards the little ginger jailbait.

21 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"That's the way, cunt." She groaned, feeling her orgasm building. Amy started pulling her nipple harder, sending electric waves of pleasure running through her already excited body. In moments she plowed the full length of her massive black fuck meat into the little girl's face, slapping her bid, dark ball sac against Gwen's chin, and dumped a huge load of her thick rape cream down Gwen's gullet.

Gwen was shocked when Amy was thrusting into her like a wild beast only for Gwen to make small painful groaning sounds as the cock was thrusting back and forth into her only for Gwen to try and endure it without realizing until it was too late that Amy was jizzing into Gwen's throat with her entire nigger cock inside the girl Gwen couldn't help but almost gag on it all as she didn't really think she would get a second big load that day.

"Thanks glad you are not doing that~" Gwen stood up as she tried to compose herself as she took her favorite panties back went into her room and took them on just to make sure that Michelle wouldn't be suspicious of the two of them, she quickly took her regular clothes on which was Blue Cat Shirt with White Yoga Pants, though she did indeed take the frilled socks on that Amy told her to wear which didn't work that well with the dress but it was alright nonetheless.

21 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

When Gwen appeared Michelle smiled, "She makes such good lasagna, Gwen."

Gwen was overjoyed to see Michelle being back in the house almost like a savior to Gwen even if she knew that it didn't really matter considering what Amy had already done to her with and without Michelle's being there so there wasn't much hope, yet Gwen still smiled happily to Michelle as she was about to say something though Amy came beforehand on the whole Lasagne being made together thing though Gwen quickly made the table ready for them to eat their food on as well as turned on the TV for all of them to watch on low volume.

"There we go~ We should be ready to eat now~"

• Love 1