THE CHAT ROOM

seeing Monica i struggles and tried speaking with muffled pleading voices...that continued till the left and shut the door...

i kept shouting louder for some time intermittently, then started dozing off in pain and tiredness...

vibrator kept awakening me, and i had sessions of orgasm tied in the painful bondage..

the pain was extreme but a couple of last orgasms before i completely passed out were strange nice feeling somehow

i dozed off and slept as vibrator cud no more excite my spent out pussy and the pain became a habit 

By the  time Monica returned the next morning, her new captive had passed out.  She reached over, removed the clip that had kept the girl's pussy closed and removed the vibrator....it came out dripping and glistening with the girl's juices.  Monica sucked on the device like a popsicle.

"mmmmm....delicious....but now for the second phase...I'm going to break you into total submission.  By the end of today you'll be my willing slave...."

With the help of a nude maid, the girl was taken down and dragged half conscious over to a chair.  Her legs were pulled up to her head, wrists tied to her ankles so her ass and pussy were totally accessible.  Additional ropes were tied around her waist to the chair.

A machine was brought over with a long pole attached to it...on the end was an oversized dildo.  Monica aimed the pole until it pointed right at the girl's pussy then turned the machine on.  Slowly it approached her pussy then entered inside her....faster and faster she was being machine raped.

First I had drowsy eyes till I was tied...but eyes grew wide as the dildo entered my pussy ...I cud feel it was bigger then last night's vibratory and Jerks of machine were huge as compared to tingles of vibrator...

My whole body jeans and heaves with heavy jolts and I cry but in a low voice as all energy is already drained...my little 34a boobs also jiggle up and down with motion..

My eyes, nose mouth are a watery...pussy's blood hasn't dried completely and dildo slips in it every time it enters now torn pussy...

Immense pain mixed with little pleasure arises inside me as I approach more orgasms

Monica and the nude maid both watched as the new slave struggled moaned and whimpered as she was being raped by the machine.

"She has such a beautiful pussy Mistress," the maid whispered...."May I play with her soon?...please?"

Monica smiled and pat the girl on the head.  "In due time," she replied...."First I must break her into submission...."

They continued to watch as it became a blur, the rod violating the girl quickly.  Monica kept it going for almost 2 hours before finally shutting the machine off.  As the pole pulled out of her pussy, the dildo dripped with fluid.

"Well," Monica said...."will you become my willing sex slut or should I keep you strapped in and fucked for the rest ofr the day...?"

• 1 month later...

Head tilted in exhaustion, barely able to speak i m still tied to chair in the same position and lump at my feet and wrists.

I try to lift face up and look at u and slowly turn to the nude maid with drowsy eyes...

"I...i...I.... I Will die...." ....."please untie me......I I I will ...ouccchhh...I will do as u say...always"

Saying last words in sad tone of misery, agony and fear I tilt my head back down, silently weeping and tears rolling out...I m thinking: "of the embarrassing pics and videos I left on my laptop and the fucking nudism I did on webcam...

Why I couldn't have been the usual studious girl, this bitch would not have been able to own me then..should I suicide....no, its not end, let's first accept what happens as destiny"

I weep continuously 

large.3788530.jpg.99cbc126e53adcc02f63169d2a53ad28.jpgMonica turned off the machine....the girl's pleadings were music to her ears...hopefully her willing submission was genuine.  With the help of the maid, she secured the girl's legs and wrists to cuffs attached to the wall.  When the machine and chair was pulled away, it left the captive secured to the wall like some kind of macabre human wall decoration.

The maid brought a plastic squirt bottle of water, put the straw to the girl's lips.  "Drink up," she said...."we don't want you to be dehydrated.....our owner has big plans for you...."

Edited by KinkyKathy

Super tiered and dehydrated i take a large sip from straw, with some fluid already down my throat I suddenly realised that its not water but something else...not even having energy to spit, I just let go whatever amount left in mouth to go out of my lips to drip down on my body through neck and boobs..

With teary eyes I look at maid questioningly 

"Good girl," the maid said, taking the bottle away.  It was too late, the girl had swallowed enough of the drugged water.  Within minutes she would experience sensations she had never had before.  The drug was a powerful aphrodesiac, a formula Monica herself had developed over the years and had experimented it on her slave maids.  It would make the entire body tingle from the lips to the toes, especially in the nipples and pussy.  It would become a burning sensation but not in a painful sense.....the body would ache, would NEED sex to survive.

Monica walked over to the girl with her legs up, secured to the wall with her pussy and ass in full view.

"Soon," Monica said, a finger placed in the girl's mouth...."your body will tremble and go into convulsions,,,,then you'll experience a change like no other.....and I will then have total control of you....."

With no energy left first my eyes opened a little in surprise and fear to look horrified in Monica's eyes but then again slow weeping started and that too got silenced after a while as I surrendered my body and soul...

Within few minutes sensational impulses very frequently started building up in my body and my body and mind got suddenly awake..."whats happening to u Nidhi...r u dead?" I mumbled mostly inside myself...

The tingles increased and though dark circles are visible around eyes and my body is feeble but now sudden surge of energy is there in body...

Tingles turn to itching and surges of desire and I started involuntary moans ......aaaahhhhmmmmm....with my eyes closed and toes curling occasionally in same hanging position as I find pleasure even in pain of cuffs tied to my limbs now

Monica traced her finger down the girl belly to land on her pussy....the way she was twitching and moaning, Monica could tell the drug was having it's effect.  With the girl's legs up, wrists bound to her ankles, her body was in perfect position for both holes to be used.

"Your'e going to beg to be used," Monica said softly as she rubbed her finger around and over the girl's pussy without penetrating inside....no, she would have to ask....to beg for penetration.

"your'e already feeling the effects of the aphro drug," she continued...."soon the full effect will totally take over your mind and body.  I will fuck you but only after you scream for it....and believe me, you will......YOU WILL....."

Monica knew after using the drug on enough girls just how long it would take for their captive to become her willing slave....within minutes she would beg.

Already feeling the little urge for a fuck i twirl my body a little as I sense Minica's fingers around my holes...faint moans start from m mouth "aaahhhmmm...mmmmhhhh" as the drug starts effecting my nervous system..

I slowly i start to ignore all other inhibitions and previous thoughts of social status and essence of staying a virgin...and in a few minutes I started feeling that a hard wild fuck is all I want now to keep breathing and stay alive....and words involuntarily spit out of my lips first faintly and no one could hear it clearly as I said..."pull.. plllsssss fucckkkk..meee.."

Then in a louder audible voice but low on energy I said "ohhhh fuccckkkkk meee pleaseeeee..." I lift my head up looking into Monica's eyes first and then looking into other maid's eyes....eyes begging

Monica laughed, strippd and cinched her strap on harness around her waist and crotch, a menacing looking 10 inch dildo swaying from the middle.  She walked slowly up to the bound and shackled beauty.

"What did I tell you," she said in a soft yet dominant tone.  "You would be begging to be fucked....and I have just the right tool for the job...."

With the girl hanging like a trophy on the wall with both holes open, she grabbed the girl by the waist and plunged the solid rubber cock deep in her pussy....the dildo was lubed with the same liquid that was in the slave's drugged drink, adding even more to her captive.....once she plunged herself into the girl, the chemical would be introduced to her bloodstream and be a permanent part of her psyche.  Basically, meaning she would stay horny permanently.

In and out she fucked her captive, groaning as she slid it all the way up to the hilt, her pelvis slapping against her slave.

"Your'e now MINE," she growled....."Body and soul...."

Aaahhhhhhh...I shouted in pain and immense pleasure as I felt the slap and the massive dildo entering my pussy tearing its walls and sating my hunger....aaaaahhhhhhhh I let out another moan...and the words uttered involuntarily  now" ohhh fuckkkk meeeee!" With energy this time and louder then before...again I said a little softer this time.."oh please fuck me...MISTRESS"

Stressing on last word as I tried to sway my ass to indicate the desire

With her captive's asshole just as inviting as her pussy, Monica paused only long enough to take a strong vibrator with fresh batteries and push it in her tight puckered ass.  Between that and her continued fucking, she knew her captive had finally, officially submitted, hearing the word 'Mistress' proving it.

"Time to give you your.......REWARD, " she growled and, pulling back almost all the way out, lunged back inside with a mighty push, burying herself all the way inside, almost pushinjg her way to the girl's ovaries.  With the vibe imbedded deep in the girl's ass and buzzing away, Monica knew her slave would be cumming again any second.

But just before she would cum, Monica pulled out, taking the vibe in the girl's ass out with her....she looked back at the trophy shackled to the wall, moaning and squirming in frustration.  She knew very well the strength of the drug and just how frustrated her slave would be....wanting, needing, ACHING for sex and not getting it.

"The potion is now in your bloodstream," Monica said as she unbuckled the strap on harness and proceeded to wash both it and the vibe.  "It will only become stronger as it flows through your body.....your tits, pussy and ass will become warmer and warmer, an almost insane tingling inside you.....and the worst thing---for you, anyway---is that it will never leave your body once you've had enough of the drug inside you.  

.....but just to make you even hornier...."

Monica took a syringe, loaded with a whitish looking chemical and injected it just inched above the girl's vagina.

"There," she said, pulling out the needle.  "I just gave you a final booster shot of the aphro drug....from now on, you'll do anything......anything....to have sex....."

Aaaahhhhhh...I moaned almost shouting as I felt the sudden jolt of ecstacy inside...my niples became erected and hard as rock, little boobs tiger and almost ready to explode, juices already dripping down my pussy...

"Oh please kill.me fucking mistress.....I m ur bitch....pleaaaaseeeee FUCK MY SOUL OUT" I said pleading but shouting

Monica plunged the strap on dildo deep in the girl's hot pussy, her captive's pleadings to be fucked music to her ears.  In and out she fucked her, the girl's bound body trembling as she was ravaged.  After a while Monica pulled out then went to a closet.  Detaching the dildo, she installed a different one...longer, thicker but with one difference.....it was hollow, a hole at the tip.  Inside was a tube that ran out to the base.

A squeezebulb was on the bottom connected to the tube.....the bulb was filled with warm male semen.  As Monica fucked her captive, she began pushing the bulb, shooting wads of fresh cum into the girl's womb.

What her slave couldn't possible know of course was that she was being impregnated, being bred.

Monica smiles as she continued fucking the bound and dangling slave mounted on the wall like some macbre house decoration.  She squeezed the bulb, sending s stream of warm potent male seed into the girl's womb.  The girl was too aroused to ask how it was possible for a dildo to ejaculate, not that she would care anyway....

Monica would fuck her with the specially designed dildo 3 or 4 more times to ensure the girl's pregnancy....she would be kept fucked and fucked often, enough that she wouldn't notice when she skipped her period and by then it would be too late..

She finally notified another maid to assist her in letting down her new bedroom slave from the wall.

"Com with me slave," she said, clippiong the leash to the slave collar, leading her into the bedroom.  "Get onto the bed," she said, padlocking the leash to the headboard.

Monica kept the strap on harness on, the dildo swaying as she went to a bathroom.  Taking a warmed vial from a cabinet, she poured the contents in the rubber squeezebulb, another batch of viable male semen ready for implant.  She crawled into bed with her slave.  The girl had enough of the drug inside her to keep her horny for at least a month, and at that time she would recieve a booster shot.

Monica laid next to her slave, turned her on her side to face her owner as she slowly slipped the dildo back inside, gently and slowly fucking her, releasing a little bit of the semen in at a time.

Eager to keep the dildo inside I pull myself closer to the mistress and wrap my legs around her waist also swaying my ass up and down to make dildo hit my spot and shouting moans of pleasure "ooohhhhh yesss yes yes yes yes fuck meeeeeee aaah"...

I grab monica by her arms fingers digging deep un her flesh curling my waist to expose my tiny but well shapes tits closer to her face..

Aaaahhh missstreessss...fuckk meee.fuckk meee.aaah ah ah ah"

Feeling the little droplets entering my vagina but ignoring its significance I enjoy the feeling of pussy being filled and with teeth clenched enjoy the fuck

Monica laid there on her side, gently taking her slave by the waist and pulling her closer until their bellies were rubbing against each other, their tits mashed against the other.  Her slave was more responsive than she had ever hoped and would prove to be an excellent breeder.

She reached down and squeezed the bulb, shooting another round of potent virile semen deep into her waiting womb.  The sperm had come from a Nordic donor, well known to produce many babies.  She would use the special dildo over the next few days to ensure the girl's pregnancy, even though it actually only took once.

After she forced her slave to orgasm, she emptied the fluid into her slave, removed the strap on harness, took the girl into her arms and the two of them had a blissful sleep.