A Picture Tells a Story.

• Community Administrator

A Picture Tells a Story.

This game was on EcchiDreams a while ago, but it died out and was never re-posted during the restart. However I feel that it should once again be on here, because it is a very good game that I loved. The rules are thus; You look at the image in the previous post. Then write a story about it. It can be just a few lines to a few paragraphs. Then you attach an image to the bottom of your post so that someone else may post. If you don't post an image, then the next poster will simply act as if that person never posted. You must put an image in your post so that the game may continue. Although try not to post an image that is offensive or that breaks the gallery rules. If you do not like the image that has been posted, then just wait until it has been responded to and hope that the next image is more to your liking. You don't have to write for something you don't like. However, it would be an interesting challenge. You are also very welcome to look through the Gallery for a suitable image if you do not want to look for one either on your computer or an image site.

The story can be whatever you wish. It's up to you how you interpret the image. Nothing is wrong. The main purpose of this game is to help people brush up on their skills as a roleplayer or story teller. Anyone with any amount of talent can play this game easily. Like I said; no story is wrong. Just interpret how you wish, and write what you wish.

The first image to write about is this one;

gallery_2_54_193536.png

I look forward to see what story comes from this :3

The Story of Evalin

gallery_2_54_193536.png

Evalins story begins back into 2005 when she had a real life encounter... With a GHOST?! In 2005 Evalin brought a house far out in the countryside in Arizona to be alone away from the city life in Phoenix. She had been a receptionist before becoming the managers secretary, and now she had the money to do this and retire thanks to million dollar private deals. She was going to lead a quiet life from then on out. 

At first not much happened until one night she went to bed a woke up to find everything unpacked and put to exactly where she wanted it. It was amazing but worrying. Then she would find chores done for her, as well as her laundry and house keeping. Convinced her house was possessed she went online to find out more about the house. It belonged to Ghosty real name Michael Tompson who did everything for the woman he loved only to see her run off in the hands of The Dark Wolf. For weeks he hoped she would return, friends stopped visiting him after twelve years and he tidied up, and geez... Died. 

Evalin was heart wrenched by what she had read, and she was quoted to have saying that she understood his pain. She instantly believed in ghosts and even formed a sexual relationship with the ghost. In 2009 she appeared on Jerry Springer Episode: I'm married to a ghost and I'm pregnant...!

She explained that her and ghost had sex a lot, that it was consequential. She told the audience that she was pregnant with her husbands child and the whole world laughed at her. She ended up hiding from everyone and hid with her husband. Where is she now? Who knows. In 2011 she was found in Wisconsin in a deeply remote area, to this day she has wicked kinky all over the house sex a lot.

Very good picture Neppy.

gallery_7_7_29049.gif

• 2 weeks later...

(Wolfy-Nail is awesome btw)

gallery_7_7_29049.gif

It was meant to be a nice and relaxing day off for Mercy. Key words "Meant to be." She had booked off her annual leave well in advance knowing she was due in heat soon, however, her boss had decided that despite her being booked off that she was to cover one of her colleagues who called in sick. Mercy had protested and tried to subtly tell her boss that she couldn't, but since she had only had her job for six months she knew when he put his foot down and used the tone he did that she couldn't say anything more. So here she was. Running errants all around town, on a hot summers day, when she was due in heat any day now. 

After an exhausting day she finally came close to her last package delivery of the day. Unfortunately for her as she rang the bell she felt the familiar twinge in her nether regions and the small wave of arousal wash over her body. Her heat had finally kicked in. No... not now! She thought to herself as the heat within grew more and more unbearable. Then just as she clutched the box the door opened to reveal a muscular canine, who had just come out of the shower. She had trouble holding back a whimper as sinful thoughts flooded her mind, more so as he eyed her up, obviously able to smell her heat. Shortly after signing for the package the male took her hand and pulled her into his apartment. He made it clear he knew her need and that he was ready to give it to her. No words needed to be said as he ripped off her clothes and took her out into the back of the apartment block. He wanted to make a point to any other males around that he and he alone would be fucking this bitch for the next few days and didn't care if she ended up pupped. 

While she didn't like the idea of fucking in public and without a condom she knew she had no choice but to do so if she were to get rid of this craving for cock. Without a fight she presented herself to the male and allowed him to fuck her as hard, fast and in any position he wished. At that moment in time her heat had made her need too much to take and all she could think of was of how amazing his big canine cock would feel pumping inside her. She was past the point of having standards and so for the next few days she stayed with this male and let him fuck her all day and all night and not caring if anyone saw or heard her crying out in pleasure.

(Hope that was ok! ^^; ;)

e06eb44e7d69c1f79c8a033f9dbe9966.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

e06eb44e7d69c1f79c8a033f9dbe9966.jpg

It was around the same time that young Darcy would take her hog in the woods, the setting in the background and her amble breasts bouncing in her tight tank top and her ass being hugged perfectly in her shorts. She soon takes a deep breath and smells the scents of four males. A fox, Leopard, Wolf and Snow lion. They all catch up to the young girl and offer to stop for a drink of water. She had felt dehydrated and felt that she needed the energy. Not too soon, the men felt their cocks getting aroused by being around such a sexy creature like Darcy. She caught their eyes looking her up, she feeling a familiar sense that they wanted to have fun with her. At least it was exercise.

"Come and get me boys." She says with a smile. Not a moment passes as the men soon take her clothes off her her, presenting their cocks and stuffing her holes with their massive, hard members. She could only moan and scream as they ripped through her pussy, ass and throat and make her jerk the forth cock off. Her hand gripped his shaft firmly and stroked it with long and fast motions. She felt saliva drooling out of her mouth and her throat coating the man's cock in a blanket of spit. Her pussy being pounded from under her, making her bounce and showing how bouncy and soft her tits were. The other sound that the boys could here is the slaps of the men's hips smacking against her large plump ass as he violates her asshole with a massive cock and relentless, merciless thrusts. She felt herself going deeper and deeper into sexual bliss, not caring if she would be filled in all her holes. After several hours of blissful fucking, the men all ejaculate inside her holes and on her tits and stomach. They had found themselves in complete content after the sexual encounter with Darcy, and she would have not disagreed if she could speak. Truly, they pounded her silly with their massive cocks.

gallery_409_64_1192050.gif

• 10 months later...

gallery_409_64_1192050.gif

Jake couldn’t believe his luck. He had returned to his school to retrieve his bag, which he had left in one of his classrooms, when he had encountered his teacher, Mrs Malloy. She was a very hot teacher, standing at the same height as him. She has fiery red hair with matching eyes. She was slim, but had wide child-bearing hips and large breasts. However, when he returned to the classroom, she had been completely naked, masturbating on her desk. Something was different about her as well. Her ears were pointed, and she had a small set of black bat-like wings emerging from her back. She also had a long, slender pointed tail emerging from her tailbone. However, she had not given him time to even consider these differences, because in a flash she jumped off the table, pushing him into her chair before she was riding him. His cock had never gotten so hard so fast. But, when he was almost to the point of climax, she was suddenly pulled from him. When he looked up, he saw the one person he hoped to have never saw. His bully, a fellow student by the name of Keith Dickson. He had a wide smirk on his lips,

“Well? What’s going on here?” He looked down at Jake’s throbbing and aching cock, “Heh. How the fuck are you meant to please anyone with that?” He asked, mocking Jake. Feeling ashamed, Jake averted his eyes. However, his cock became harder than before, as if loving this. Keith laughed, “Aww, pissy little baby loves being humiliated! Well, I think I will be a good friend to you!” Keith said, gripping Jake’s arm in a vice-like grip. He pulled Jake off of the chair and threw him down to the ground. He drew what appeared to be a thick ribbon from his pocket, before kneeling down and tying it around Jake’s wrists. Jake tried to struggle, but Keith was far stronger than he anticipated. Within a few moments, Jake was tied to the leg of the teachers table. When Jake looked up, Keith had his arm wrapped around Mrs Malloy’s shoulders. His trousers were now open and he was gently wanking off his semi-erect cock. Without any hesitation, Mrs. Malloy knelt down, taking Keith’s cock into her mouth and sucking him off. She tried shoving it deep down her throat, but kept choking on it but that only seemed to drive her on. Keith kept his eyes locked with Jake’s the entire time she was sucking on his cock. Finally, he pushed his head away, allowing Jake to see his entire cock. To his shock, it appeared to be at least eleven inches long. It made Jake’s seven inch cock seem pitifully small.

“Kneel down over him.” Keith ordered Mrs. Malloy, which she did without any hesitation. Her pussy was mere inches from Jake’s cock, and he desperately wanted to buckle his hips and shove his cock back inside of her. But her hands were pressed down on her hips, preventing him from behind able to move them. Keith got down behind her, grabbing onto her hips, all the while looking Jake in the eyes with a smirk. With one of his feet firmly planted on the ground, while the knee of his other leg was pressed against the floor, he lined up his cock with Mrs Malloy’s pussy before pressing into her, causing her to moan towards Jake. Keith tightened his grip on her hips as he began fucking her. His pace was slow at first, but then he sped up until he was slamming his cock into her. Mrs Malloy was moaning so loudly it was as if she was screaming into Jake’s face. Jake looked up, only to see Keith’s smirking face looking down at him. Mrs Malloy didn’t seem to care that Keith was doing this to humiliate him. All she cared about was having a cock buried deep inside of her. And for some reason, watching Mrs Malloy getting fucked hard by Keith was really turning Jake on. His cock was straining, aching to fuck something. But he was forced to lie and watch as his teacher was fucked on top of him.

Jake had no idea how long Keith was fucking Mrs Malloy, but it felt like a long time. The classroom darkened as the sun set, making it harder to see the two, but he could still clearly hear them. Everytime she came, she would scream, not caring if the volume of her voice hurt his ears. The sound of her pussy mixed with her moans, as Keith’s cock rammed into her soaking wet pussy repeatedly. Keith didn’t say a word; neither did Jake. The two were simply watching each other. Mrs Malloy seemed oblivious to this. By now her eyes were half closed as she enjoyed the feeling of being fucked hard from behind. Just before it became so dark it was impossible to see either of the two, Keith suddenly stopped thrusting. He pressed himself hard into Mrs Malloy, clearly cumming inside of her unprotected. Jake was shocked. Wasn’t he worried about catching something? And what if she got pregnant? Surely her husband would find out? Keith pull out, before standing up,

“She’s all yours now.” He said, before turning and walking out of the room. Jake opened his mouth to call after him, to demand that he be untied. But instead of calling Keith’s name, a startled exclamation escaped him. Mrs Malloy, now that Keith had finished fucking her, suddenly sank down on top of him. His cock easily slid into her very loose sloppy pussy. Jake could feel the cum rubbing against his cock as she began riding him, moaning softly as she fucked him as hard and fast as she could, clearly trying to gain some pleasure from his smaller cock. Jake closed his eyes, letting out a groan. Her cum filled, loose pussy was the best thing he had ever felt. It felt incredible. Her pussy fit his cock like a glove. His hips began moving with her, fucking her back even as she fucked him. It wasn’t long before he was cumming himself. He let out a loud groan as he came, his cock feeling like it was going to burst, as streams of his cum erupted into his teacher. She moaned softly, pressing herself down onto him. Any doubts, or worried he had, disappeared at the feeling of his balls emptying into his teacher. When his orgasm died down, he was still rock hard, and clearly in need of more, which Mrs Malloy was happy to give. She rode him until he came once more, before finally getting off of him. In silence, they dressed and left the room. Jake never had sex with his teacher again, but a couple of months later, she announced that she was pregnant. Jake didn’t know who the real father was. It could either be her husband's, or when he and Keith fucked her in the classroom that one fateful day.

gallery_2_9_19850.jpg

• 5 months later...

This is a story of how the Teacher's Pet, became the Teachers Master.

gallery_2_9_19850.jpg 
Disclaimer: This is not supposed to be offensive, if you find the scenarios in this story to be offensive, you should seriously consider seeking professional help. This is probably going to come of as rather "Fanfictionish"... That - is - intended.

It all started, as with any other college experiences, at the beginning of the semester. For the Gender Politicians out there Chris(tine) was a proud and open cross-dresser, a self confessed "Trap" but he was a Male, and identified as such. At only five-foot-six (5ft 6") Chris was shorter than most of the males in his class, but it didn't stop him from applying himself to his work, as the weeks turned to months, Chris started excelling in everything his Tutor, Michael, threw at him. He was absolutely engaged with his tutor, always answering his questions, and had a fantastic teacher/student platonic relationship with the tutor for months. Eventually some of this friends joked that he was like the Teachers Pet, a phrase that was delightfully ironic to him, which always brought amusement to him. 

One day whilst conversing with his friends, the topic of Chris's sexuality came up, as one his male friends came out and told him "I'm not gay or anything... But I'd tap you." to which Chris replied without pause for thought, without any hesitation, in his typically effeminate voice "Believe me, darlin'. You couldn't handle me even if you were gay." The smirk he gave his friend, should have told his friend everything he needed to know. However his friend, Ben replied "Oh? I think I could" to which the challenge was laid, in the naive cockiness of it all.

Chris ran his fingers through his hair pushing it back down his back as he looked at Ben in the eyes, his demeanour changed to a more stiff, darker person as he asked "I bet you wanna sink your fat cock deep into my hot, tight, ass - huh? To be as much of deviant, degenerate faggot as I am, right?" Ben nodded and boasted "Yeah, that arse of yours won't be so tight after I'm done with it."

To which Chris replied "Mm... Sounds fun. But I'm lookin' for something in particular. I'm lookin' for a man who can take orders, who'll wear a collar and be leashed to my hand. I'm not a submissive bottom. I'm a dominant bottom." Ben was too stunned for words, Craig their other friend laughed and nudged Ben in the arm "That's why he calls himself a Trap." Ben looked at Craig before looking at Chris; the look on his face to Chris was priceless as he tried to look for ways of backing out and backing the fucking down. Chris saved his dignity, but only by having a little fun at his friend's expense first. "Aww; hun. It's okay. I'd totally understand if that's not your thing. I can certainly see why you'd want to fuck me over than the absolute skanks in our class." He turned to Craig as Ben feel completely silent "Oh~! Did you hear what Stacy tried to do to Adam?" Craig shook his head as Chris replied "The cunt tried to prick the condom, and not in the wrap it up and be safe kinda way." He said wagging his thin slender finger in disapproval "Disgusting behaviour."

Ben then asked "If I can get you laid by a submissive top, which is what I assume you're looking for... Can I ... Just have sex with you, without the debauched stuff?" Chris turned to look at Ben and gave him a suspicious look, thinking it over for a few seconds before looking at Craig "Mm... Interesting proposition... What do you think?" Craig agreed before looking at Ben as Ben started to explain... But not without a enacting their Bro Code first. 

"First I want you two to promise that this doesn't leave us three, no one else will know about any of this. If my dad finds out I fucked another guy up the chuff, he'll fucking kill me." The two nodded before preforming their ritualistic three-way fist-bump, all three of them putting the fists in between each other meeting in the middle. Ben then explained "There's a site... Don't ask how I know about it. But basically if I can get you a date... I'll text you. All I ask is that you trust me and send me pictures of your butt or something, and I'll do it. If I can get you this kind of person, will you let me fuck you up the arse - none of that master-pet nonsense...?" Craig wasn't remotely surprised and as a happily Bi-Sexual man himself he said "I'll help you Ben, but I want a piece of your ass too, Chris." 

Chris looked at both of them with a bit of a suspicion and disbelief before he thought 'fuck it' and he nodded "Alrighty... If you two can do it, I'll put out." He promised, to him; if they could do it, his dream would have been realised, however if they failed then he wouldn't be surprised, and had nothing to lose. 

... Act 2 ...

As the coldest winter on record rolled in College was called off early due to a burst water mains which made for some interesting videos on YouTube, and pictures on Reddit and Imgur. Chris was sitting at home wrapped up in a 'Snuggie' as his sipped at his hot chocolate as he streamed videos through his laptop. His phone suddenly buzzed which he felt through it's vibrations on the sofa, he clicked his mouse pad to pause the video before picking up his mobile phone. It was a text message from Ben; and after swiping his unlock pattern he read the text which simply read 'Remember that thing we discussed in private last month? Well I found someone. He's a teacher apparently, very respectable, looking for discreet casual sex, he's single so you won't be a homewrecker, and most importantly he's a submissive top looking for a dominant bottom. He likes being spanked, and apparently already as a collar with a metal chain which you can use, he said he'll bring it over and he's coming at eleven, if that's okay with you. I've checked him out and according to his profile and the reviews from other users he's fully legit, none of that craigslist time wasting nonsense...' Chris couldn't believe what he was reading, frantically he typed back 'OMG-YOU-SO-DIDN'T!' 

After a few minutes he sent back a picture of a man, there was no face, but he was naked. The man adorned the collar in question and seemed to have a very respectably sized cock, by Chris's subjective view. "Christ all mighty!" He said out loud as he replied 'FUCKING AWESOME! I fucking owe you both, big time for this...' to which Ben replied 'Let us know when he's gone and we'll both come round for the night. That is if you're still on for the deal.' Chris replied immediately 'We're still on with the deal. I won't break my word providing this actually happens. Thanks hun! You're a star, give him my address.' 

When eleven o'clock came around, the door bell rang as Chris had spent the rest of the morning getting himself ready. He opened the door with a smile, however when he saw who was at the door his smile dropped, it was Michael, his tutor [Obviously]. Michael also seemed to be surprised too "Oh shit." He commented before saying "Err..." Chris reached forward before grabbing him by his coat and pulling him into the house before shutting the door behind him, Chris then turned to look at Michael and said "Sir! What... You're the Submissive Top?!"

Michael tried to play coy, "Huh? What are y-" Chris rolled his eyes "In your bag... It's your leash, right? I can see the chain pressing against the bag, sir..." His tutor went bright red faced as he said "This was a mistake. I'm sor-" Chris snapped "Don't apologise! Fuck! I thought you were kinky but fuck! DAMN!" After the air settled a little Chris offered him a drink, and suggested something strong, seeing as Michael hadn't driven here. The two spoke about other things to begin with until Chris broke the ice, and started talking about the stuff mentioned over the text message, although he pretty much pretended that he was the one speaking to him online the whole time. Eventually they were comfortable at discussing their needs which seemed to be mutual towards each other.

Michael had brought to light that like Chris he was completely gay. It didn't take long for two to start making out and playing around with each other before doing what they set out to do. The next day as promised Chris saw his friends and received them both, although he told them about who it was, to which Craig wasn't surprised - but Ben was absolutely gobsmacked, and didn't believe it until he saw the After Sex Selfie that Chris had taken. 

Over the course of the next few months Chris and Michael started seeing each other more and more, both in and out of collage, as if by inevitability they became romantically involved. 

... Act 3 ...

It was now May, and summer was right around the corner as was the end of the semester, tonight Chris was going home with Michael and spending the weekend there which by this point wasn't really that unusual. Michael looked up at Chris as Christ approached his desk, brandishing his messenger bag before putting it on the desk, like he usually did in these situations, he went over to the window's to close the blinds 'helping his teacher to lock up' as plausible deniability, as Michael went over to the door and shut it before locking it. 

The two turned to each other and met each other half way as Chris playfully pulled Michael by his shirt up close before reaching up and wrapping his slim, slender fingers around the back of Michael's neck and pulling him down to kiss him deeply. As they were kissing Chris took his hands away from Michael before pushing them under his shirt and running up his tutor's well toned chest which had it's desired effects on the pair of them. As their tongues battled each other their cocks grew harder and harder until they parted to strip each other down. 

Once they were both naked they resumed their deep passionate kissing as both of them wrapped one arm around the other as their hands joined each others into stroking off both their cocks at the same time. Whilst Chris's cock was indeed much smaller and thinner than Michael's it didn't detracted from the pleasure of their hot cocks touching and rubbing against each others, the kiss broke as their breathing was now heavy, Chris sighed as he closed his eyes and leaned against Michael "Oh yeah Mikey, that feels so good! Keep stroking our cocks together - just like that!" Michael continued on, for a few minutes before Chris pulled back and said "Now..." He said trailing off as he pulled away to get his bag, which he went in to get a bottle of lube which he put on the desk for now, and to get Michael's collar. 

Chris told him "On your knees, pet." When Michael obediently knelt down before shifting onto his knees, Chris wrapped the collar around his neck and fastened it up before grabbing the chain and pulling Michael's head over to Chris's throbbing cock "You know what I expect of you, darling." Michael didn't answer, he just reached up and took Chris's cock into his hand before jerking him off lightly, he looked down at Chris's cock as he kept stroking it off. Michael then lowered himself to where he was face level with  the head of Chris's cock, still stroking in a firm, yet methodically. 

Michael's tongue came out at first to lick the sensitive head causing Chris to let out a small, almost inaudible moan, which encouraged Michael to keep licking, until he was enthusiastic about it. Christ leaned back onto the desk so that his arse cheeks rested against it but otherwise he was still standing up. Michael's lips parted ways as he took Chris's cock into his mouth which he then started working in and out of, letting any drool to slide down over Chris's balls, the way he loved it. "Ahhm~ Oh babe~!" Chris moaned softly "Yeah... Fucking keep sucking. Your mouth is so experted in so many ways..." Encouraged by the verbal approval Michael sped up slightly and soon it seemed they were both in their own separate worlds. 

Eventually Chris said "Oh fuck... If you keep going I'm going to cum... It's time you pleasure yourself and me at the same time, don't ya' think?" Michael pulled away from Chris's cock letting out a soft pop before nodding "Yes, master." He said before looking up at Chris with innocent looking eyes, before standing up to recieve the lube on his cock. Chris reached over to the desk and picked up the bottle of lube from earlier before pumping it out onto his hand and smearing it all over Michael's thick, long, meaty cock, wiping the excess off onto his own thighs before leading him over to where they liked to fuck. 

Chris went down onto the floor positioning one of his legs higher up as he used the chain in his other hand to keep himself up right, Michael came down behind him and just like the many times before and all the work they had spent stretching Chris out, he slid into Chris with extreme ease and wasted no time in ramming Chris the way in which he would only accept, Chris let out a loud moan as star's flashed before his very eyes. Michael's barely controlled passion started intensifying, and with Chris's free hand he started playing with his own cock as Michael fucked him and his hand came down either side of Chris and increased the speed of his thrusts until he was ramming as hard and fast as he could, his balls slapping against Chris's ass with every thrust.

When his teacher began to really fuck him hard in the classroom, Chris could feel a very warm and full feeling was belting out moans loudly and proudly, practically screaming in ecstasy, almost like an animal in the depths of sexual lust. Chris jerked his cock faster as pre-cum started dripping out from the very tip. Michael had no intention on letting up and continued to pound Chris's ass -- mercilessly, and by now Michael was in a frenzy slamming into Chris's not so tight arsehole with full steam, Chris turned his head to look up at his lover as his cock started twitching and pulsating, "I'm gonna cum~" Chris called out, and as sure as he said it - he came pretty damn hard.

=== End of Story ===

large.babdc1d7e9413526c0c201ee997956ba.j
(Big picture, I think you can click it to get a full size version)
It's been a while since I wrote a Fanfiction-esk style post, getting to the frame of mind of someone who writes Fanfictions (As I have never) was pretty fun. It's early in the morning and I've been up doing all kinds of things today, and it was good to unwind with some unadulterated sex posting. xD But yeah... It was bad - again - Intended. 

• 4 years later...