TAKING NANA.....Kathy and Fluffy

The two men watched from the van across the Prep school's campus....the co eds all looked so delicious in their uniforms but it was only one that they were stalking.  Pictures had been taken of an attractive black haired girl.  The Auctioneer agreed that she would be perfect, ordering them to kidnap her at earliest convienence.

Finally their prey was spotted.  The men brought a rag and a vial and followed her to the dormitory.  They waited just outside her door until they were sure she was alone.  Finally, one of the men knocked.

"Security here," he called out.  The girl unlocked the door and they burst through, one quickly putting a hand over her mouth while grabbing her by the waist....even being held tight she still put up a struggle.  The other took the rag, doused it with the chloroform and pressed it over her nose and mouth.  Once she passed out, they picked her up and carried her outside.

"Looks like we got a sick one today," they said...."too much partying I guess..."

They took her to the van and drove away.  

The petite 18 year old raven haired was stripped naked, ballgagged and ankles tightly bound together.  Her arms were stretched overhead, wrists secures to ropes hanging from the ceiling.  3 other girls were already gently swaying from the ropes, nude and gagged, staring in fear at each other.  The cage they were in was locked and the lights went on.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the auctioneer called out.  "Welcome to tonight's slave auction...."

Sylvia sat back, gazing at the naked swaying beauties in the cage in front of her.  Immediately a short cute looking raven haired girl caught her attention.

This particular short raven-haired girl was named Nana.

She looks around helplessly in confusion, unable to speak, or really even move with all the chains and ropes binding her to the room.

Along with 3 other terrified souls, she trembled with fear infront of the huge audience at the auction house. She struggled through all the ropes, trying to wiggle her way free, but to no avail.

She was paralyzed, both in fear and embarrassment. So many strangers were staring at her while she had no clothes on.

Tears would stream down her face as she could only hope that she would make it out of the scene alive and living life normally.

Once the auction officially began, the potential buyers got up, a few at a time and went to the cages, peering inside as if they were gawking at animals in a zoo.  A man wearing only black speedos and a ski mask stood behind the girls, arms crossed.

"Turn the blonde on the end around," a man said....I want to see her ass...."

The man in the cage nodded, going to a blonde.  As the girl screamed through her gag, he turned her ass to the buyer, spreading her ass cheeks apart.  The buyer nodded, smiling.  "Is her cunt just as tight?"

The man turned her back around and opened her pussy lips with his fingers.  The buyer nodded.  "I'll take her....what's the starting price?"

"$20,000," the auctioneer replied.  "I'll give you $40,000," the man said.  The girl was sold.  The hooded man took her down from the ceiling, legs and wrists still bound, slung her over his shoulders and carried the squirming girl out a side door.

Another girl, a black was looked at next....an asian woman came up to the bars of the cage.  "Bring me that pole over there," she said.  The hooded man picked up a 6 foot long pole and sent it between the cage bars.  The woman picked up her end, sent it through the cage.  The man inside took the other end, aimed it at the black girl's pussy and guided it inside her.  The captive screamed and fought, impaled....

"Good, she has spirit," she said. "I want her for my stable.  "$35,000 is the current price," the auctioneer said.  The asian offered 40, a man behind her said 45, the asian coununtered with $50.  "Sold to the asian lady for $50,000," the auctioneer said.

Sylvia got up and went to the cage.  On the left was the cute little raven haired girl.  She gazed at the little nymphette struggling and swaying.

"I'll give you $80,000 for her..."  the auctioneer smiled.  "Sold to Mistress Sylvia," he replied. Before she was removed from the cage, Sylvia took an object from her bag.  It was black, looked like a large diameter pvc pipe with lips on both ends.  "put this in her tight little ass and get her ready for delivery," she said and left without turning back.  The man took the large buttplug, lightly lubed it and pushed it in her asshole, twisting and pushing until it finally got passed her puckered opening.

Nana screamed and struggled, reluctant and completely against the idea of being sold to the strange woman. She did not want anything inside of her either, but no matter how hard she fought, she couldn't get out of the bindings.

Soon, she was forced into the back of a truck. The man shut the door and she was left there, in complete darkness. Naked and tied up with a massive buttplug in her ass. Complete silence apart from a few muffled traffic sounds and a few occasional vibrations from the truck.

At last, she gave up, she was taken and there was nothing she could do about it. After what felt like an eternity, she ended at the doorstep of a house. The very lady that purchased her answered the door to a tiny, blindfolded girl. She cried and wimpered.

The driver of the truck held the girl up as he rang the doorbell.  It was night and she shivered naked in the cold, gagged blindfolded and bound hands and feet. 30 year old Sylvia went to the door, her long brunette hair waving as she briskly walked....it was like waiting for a Christmas present to be delivered....

"Madame Sylvia," the man said bowing...."Here is your purchase...."

"Follow me," she said, letting the two inside before she closed the door behind him.  She led the way down 2 corridors....the mansion had 3 floors and many rooms.  They finally arrived at a door.  "This is my playroom," she said as she opened it....."Put her on the floor on her back...."

The man nodded and complied.  The nude petite girl was placed on her back, hands bound beneath her.  The blindfold was removed but the gag left in her mouth.  She waited until the man left, then stood in front of her for a moment before she started walking slowly around her, closely examining every inch of her.

"Good evening slave," she said...."My name is Mistress Sylvia, and that is how you will address me.  You are now my property.  This is my home and you are now my sex slave.  Basically, that's all you need to know.....you will be kept naked at all times....you will never leave this house unless it is with me....your only task is to please me.  You will be tied up often and in various ways, kept gagged for prolonged periods of time.....you will be fucked day and night whenever and however I wish to fuck you....you will learn how to eat me and keep me sexually satisfied...."

The 30 year old brunette went to a cabinet and brought over a metal collar with a ring in the front.  She placed it around the girl's neck, locking it in the back.  "That is your slave collar," she explained....."You will have a leash attached quite often.  You will stay in all fours at all times when not being used....if you stand up without my permission I will punish you severely.  That is enough rules for you to remember for now....."

She bent down, took the girl's nipples in thumb and forefinger and twisted them.  "Such pretty nipples," she said...."I'm going to enjoy playing with them.  But for now...."

She took out her phone and hit an app.  Within minutes a girl in only bra and panties came into the room.  "Yes Mistress?," she asked.

"Untie my new slave's legs," she replied...."Take her to the middle of the room and hold her steady...."  she turned to the slave.  "You may get up and walk...."

In the middle of the playroom was rope hanging from, the ceiling.  The petite girl's hands were untied, then plaved in front of her while the servant girl re tied them again, put her arms up over her head and secured the girl's wrists to the rope.  Sylvia began pulling until Nana was standing on tip toes.

Sylvia removed the girl's gag then brought over a black leather whip.  She struck the girl across her ass lightly at first then harder.

"This is your first slave training," she said...."You will be whipped until you surrender and agree to submit to me....scream all you want, no one will hear you...."

Now that she was trapped in this "playroom" with a 30 year old woman she had never met in her life, she wasn't sure what to expect. But with the situation she was in, she knew she desperately needed help.

The first blow to her ass frightened her. She screamed at the top of her lungs, red marks starting to show themselves on her skin as each whip only increased in strength.

She was in immense pain. Why was she still fighting back? She didn't know. What the strange woman had just explained to her made no sense, but it wasn't as if she could just escape.

Finally, after relentless whipping and slashing, she gave in. "I'll do anything you want... p-please stop... it hurts so much..." she quietened down, whimpering with tears uncontrollably falling from her eyes. She look at Sylvia with the irrestible eyes of a lost puppy.

Sylvia brought over a 2 foot long dildo.

"You were told to address me only as MISTRESS, were you not?," she said....."fine....your first punishment...."

She took the dildo, flipped open the cap on the end of the huge butt plug and slid the dildo through the hollow shaft and into her rectum.  In and out she rammed the device, the hollow plug large enough to prevent her from bearing down.  Seperating her ass cheeks wide, she was powerless to prevent her anal rape.

On and on it went for almost an hour.  Finally Sylvia pulled it out then closed the cap over the opening.

"Now slave," she said....."Have you learned your lesson...?"

Sylvia brought out a metal prove shaped like a slim vibe, attached 2 wires to the end and slipped it through the hollow buttplug.she went back, brought over 2 electrode patches like what doctors use when performing EKG's and stuck them over the girl's nipples.  Taking the wires on her tits and the two hanging out of her ass from the dildo, Sylvia attached the wires to an elctronic device.

"This is similar to a 'Tens unit," she explained, "But much more powerful.....it will send shocks through your body...even at the lowest setting, it can and will be quite painful....you will recieve electric shocks until you surrender to me...."

Sylvia turned on the machine and slowly turned the intensity dial.  Soon the girl's tits were jiggling.....

Nana looked horrified. She shook her head in disbelief, yelling and squealing. The machine got more intense with each level she got pass. By then, she was already screaming and gagging, she did not even have time to blink.

Electricity flowed through her body as if it were her blood. Several barely visible black spots showed themselves on her body gradually as the room was engulfed in more of her bloodcurdling screams.

Her sanity was close to being lost, but she held out. Struggling to speak with all the pain she was feeling, she mustered all her strength and exclaimed,"F-Forgive me! M-M-Mistress..!" It was clear she could not handle much more, or else something dangerous would have occured.

The room echoed with the sounds of the captive groaning, squealing and screaming as voltage coursed through her body, her naked body swaying as she jiggled.  Sylvia watched for the longest time as she tortured the young petite nymph.  Finally she turned off the machine, removed the electrode patches from her tits and pulled out the wired dildo.

"Very well," she said.  "I will give you a chance to prove yourself...."

She let the girl down, untied her and attached a leash to her slave collar.  "On all fours slave," she commanded, waiting for her to comply.  After her torture, Sylvia knew it would take a minute until her slave was ready to be led around.  Onceyo she dropped down, she took the leash and led her new fuck toy out of the room.  They went down the hall, meeting a striking asian girl.  Like the othjer maid, she was in bra and panties, a matching black lace set.

"Hello Mistress," she said, bowing.  "Our new slave sister?....she's beautiful...."

Sylvia nodded.  "Slave, meet Mimi....this adorable Japanese girl was kidnapped and brought to me 3 years ago...."

The Asian nodded.  "And Mistress proved to me she is my superior in every way....we love her and her every wish is our command...."

Sylvia smiled.  "Show this new slave how much you wish to please your Mistress...."

The asian went over to Sylvia, dropped to her knees and parted the woman's panties to one side, slipping her tongue in Sylvia's pussy and began eating her.  Making her new slave watch, she moaned and opened her legs.  She came and the asian locked her lips over the pussy, sluurrping and sucking out then swallowing every drop.

"You may return to your duties Mimi," Sylvia said.  She continued to lead her slave to a huge and ornate bathroom.  Once inside, she took the leash and padlocked it to a wall.  Inside was another slave, a redhead also in bra and panties.  "Bathe my new slave, perfume her and make her presentable for me," she ordered.  The redhead nodded as Sylvia left.  The redhead began filling the tub.

"Welcome to the Harem," the redhead said, watching their owner leave.

Nana looked up at the redheaded girl, still on all fours and struggling to hold her tears back. "H-Hello.." she greeted her. She used this time when she was being bathed to calm down and relax.

She was still confused about what was going on. What did 'Mistress' want with her exactly? She had just thought about it. "Why do you think Mistress tortures us?" Nana curiously asked the redhead.

The girl seemed nice, Nana thought that she could maybe make friends so that the experience in the mansion wouldn't be so bad.

Edited by Fluffy

The redhead slave glanced over at the door, as if worried thaqt Mistress might come through any minute.  Finally satisfied they were alone, she took the sponge and gently bathed the new slave with lavender scented body wash.

"Mistress is a professional dominatrix and a sadist," she replied in a voice just above a whisper.  "She tortures us to break us, but she also does it because she enjoys it....she loves to watch us struggle.  Even if we don't want to she makes us do it anyway...."

The redhead starts washing the girl's hair.  "Don't get me wrong....we all love Mistress and in time, you will too...she always knows what's best for us, she often pleases us by allowing us orgasms...there's 3 of us that she uses as her domestics and one she keeps as her bedroom slave.  The rest of us cleans dusts and otherwise keeps the mansion clean.  We never leave the mansion...she has groceries delivered...she has a back yard big enough to put a house in, surrounded by 10 foot tall brick walls and she'll allow us out in the yard."

She rinsed the girl's hair.  "She never lets us wear anything but bra and panties and we all have buttplugs...."

The redhead bent her ass over the side of the tub and pulled down her lace panties....the rounded end of the plug was visible deep within her ass cheeks.

Once bathes, she took the girl out of the tub, dried her hair, sprayed just a touch of perfume and took her out of the bathroom.

"Your bed slave is ready for you Mistress," she said, offering their owner the leash.

"All your job is si to please her sexually, that's all you have to do," the redhead whispered....."If your'e smart, you'll do it well..."

Sylvia took her end of the leash and led the slave to the huge oversized queen sized bed.  She took the leash, padlocked it to the head of the bed.

"Get up here and please me," she said as she took off her clothes, laid on her back naked with legs open.

Nana was to glad to have had some form of conversation with another slave in the house. However, she had another objective now. She was neither willing nor knowledgeable on how to do it, but she did not have a choice. It would be bad for a slave for disobey her 'Mistress'.

"M-Mistress, may I ask how I can please you?" the girl asks meekly, looking at the adult woman naked on the bed. She crawls up onto the bed infront of Sylvia on all fours.

Sylvia pulled up on the leash until the girl was taken from all fours and onto her knees. 

"Get comfortable where you are," she said...."You'll be there often....now, start licking my pussy and getting that tongue of yours inside me.....by the time I'm finished with you, you'll be a champion cunt sucking whore...."

Sylvia was amused by her new slave's inexperience and nervousness....she had expected the girl's first time with a woman to be a confusing and scary experience.

"Get busy pleasing me, slave," she growled....."Your'e going to stay there until you do, and after that we're going to switch places...."

Sylvia moaned and squirmed.....she was getting close to an orgasm but the girl was still too inexperienced.

"Ok," she sighed, pushing the girl's head back...."I can see you need proper instruction...."

She took out her phone and tapped.  In the space of a minute a redhead slave came into the bedroom, nude of course, her massive tits jiggling as she walked.  "Yes Mistress?," she asked...."How may I serve you?"

"Get onto the bed," Sylvia replied...."Eat me and place my new bedroom slut beside you so she can watch what you do...."

The redhead nestled down between the woman's open legs.  "Watch what I do," she told the new slave.  The redhead licked and kissed up and down the length of the woman's pussy, sucking on the lips.  She wetted a finger and gently inserted it inside, slowly fingerfucking her.

"Notice I'm not trying to get Mistress to cum," she whispered...."Every woman has what they call a 'G' spot in their pussy....it's a raised nub, it's right....here," she said, gently opening Sylvia's pussy lips to expose it.  "Fingers are fine but she prefers a tongue....curl it like this...."

She curled her tongue into a 'U' shape.  "Slip it as far into her as you can, in and out....you'l know when she's ready to cum, she'll arch her back and moan loud....and you better swallow every drop or she'll punish you...."

The redhead slid back, nudging the new slave back into position.  "Now," the redhead said...."Do as I just showed you...."

The redhead looked over at Sylvia, put up a finger and pointed at her own pussy.  Sylvia nodded....while the new slave was back at their owner's pussy, the redhead got on her knees and began masturbating, watching.....

It felt a little uneasy having somebody else watch her eat out the elder woman's privates, but eventually she braced herself for the tasked assigned to her.

She delved her face into her crotch, sticking her tongue out in between the lady's legs once again, this time attempting to move differently.

The taste was unpleasant and it didn't smell very good, but she had to do it. She would slowly push her tongue into the lady's pussy, moving it around to lick it clean.

As she was showed, she curls up her tongue after coating most of the insides with her saliva and watches for the lady's orgasm, struggling not to make a disgusted face.

As the redhead maid slave watched the new girl, Sylvia looked over to her, gesturing.....the maid nodded.  She brought over a long slim multi-battery powered vibrator and got up behind the new slave, still hard at work trying to please their owner.  She flipped open the cap on the end of Nana's buttplug and slipped the vibe through the opening and into her ass.  She began working it in and out of the slave's ass.

After a while she began pushing it in deeper, going from giving pleasure to inflicting pain.

"Mistress isin't getting satisfied quick enough," the redhead said...."If you don't get her to cum soon I been instructed to perforate your bowel...."

Nana holds back her yells as the thick vibe slipped into her butthole, almost tearing ip from the pain.

Wanting to avoid harm, she desperately wiggles her tongue, looking for a sensitive spot. She takes a finger and sticks it inside along with her tongue, both of them slowly moving in and out.

The taste was strange and her ass felt strained. She felt as if she was going to faint any moment with the vibe progressively going deeper into her.

Sylvia was getting aroused but not enough....she motioned to the redhead.  The slave began to ass fuck the new slave, slipping the dildo in and out effortlessly through the hollow buttplug.  Deeper and deeper she thrusted it until the girl began to howl.  Finally she pushed it all the way in then closed the cap on the plug, trapping the dildo deep in the new girl's ass.

Sylvia sighed and got up.  Shaking her head, she took the new slave off the bed.

"I gave you every chance to eat me and give me pleasure," she said...."Now you'll have to be punished...."

She took the leash and yanked hard, dragging the girl over to a tall wooden X shaped frame with leather straps on all four corners.  securing the girl's arms and legs wide apart, she took nipple clamps and secured them to her tits, slowly turning adjusting screws till they bit into her sensitve nipple flesh.

The redhead wheeled a cart over.  It had some kind motor with a long metal pole attached, a huge monster of a dildo mounted on the end.  The cart was wheeled up between the girl's open legs....Sylvia aimed the pole directly under the girl's pussy and turned on the machine.  The ppole began to slowly thrust upwards until it pushed it's way inside the bound slave's cunt.

In and out she was machine fucked.....

Bloodcurdling screams emitted from the room as the poor girl struggled on in all the pain she was receiving. Both of her holes were being destroyed, her limbs were restrained and her cries for help would be heard by noone.

Soon, her genitals had became a bloody mess, having still being a virgin, and her ass would likely be unable to close up as it has before anymore. She didn't even have the energy to yell or moan.

"I hate this place..." she thought to herself.

Sylvia gazed at the pitiful bound slave secured to the X frame, her body vibrating and trembling as the fucking machine continued to rape her.  The setting was changed now....the pole became slower but sunk in deeper.  After a while, tinges of bright red blood appeared on the dildo head as it pulled out, just before it plunged back inside.

"So," Sylvia said....."you were a virgin!.....well, no longer....congratulations.....your hymen has just been punctured.....your'e now a woman....MY woman...I'll let the machine fuck you a couple more hours.  By that time I'm sure you will be a bit more respective and obedient.  If not, you will stay there until hell freezes over...."

The redhead slave maid waited until Sylvia left the room.  She took hold of the chain attached to the nipple clamps and yanked it.

"For your sake," she said...."cooperate and submit to Mistress...it will only be more painful to you if you resist.....I'm looking forward to taking you to bed but she won't allow it until your'e broken...."

She kissed the new girl.  "I really want to have sex with you....."

Nana was feeling miserable. She looked toward the redheaded maid as she spoke with tears running down her face. "Okay..." she said softly.

Nana waits patiently for a few hours in the room for her mistress to return and listen to her apology. With the machine still ramming painfully into her, she couldn't bear waiting for long.

In the time she was waiting, she couldn't stop thinking about what the other maid said to her.

Edited by Fluffy

The redhead gave some more playful tugs on the chain attached to the slave's nipples, loving the way they stretched.

"Mistress promised me some play time with you after you've been broken.....I promise I won't use ropes chains or clamps on you...I'm more of a soft lover....."

She watched as the machine pumped deep into her.  "Well, your'e no longer a virgin....that's good, sex with you will be a little easier after your pussy develops a nice open gape....she likes using the machine on you, just like she did on us....she likes it now that our pussies are loose and open....see?"

The redhead opens her legs and exposed her pussy....it wasn't tight.  Far from being a closed looking slit, her pussy lips were puffy, her slit open permanently so show some pink meat.