Hi there!

Hello there!

I'm very new to this site so I though I'd introduce myself

I'm a 22 yo girl with basic role play experience (5+ years, although I haven't RP for about 2-3 years)

I should mention that I have only role played in French up to now, as English is not my native language. It's actually the first English role playing website I ever join. Although I'm comfortable reading and hearing English, writing or speaking myself is a little bit harder for me. 

I'll do my best to improve myself, so please bear with me if I'm a little bit slower to reply at the beginning 😘

I'm also very open to criticism so I will always welcome any tip for improvement.

I love writing long-term, meaningful role play. I especially like to develop the personality of my character as her relationships with others evolve and deepen.

I also favor quality over quantity I would rather have very few, maybe one single partner, as long as my character can develop an interesting relationship with them.

I'm always willing to explore new genres, although I tend to favor realistic role play with some kind of domination relationship. I love role playing with a dominant partner and see what happens : maybe they will start a love-hate relationship as he / she tries to submit my character, maybe my character will break after putting some fight as she gradually falls for him / her, or maybe the RP will go on a whole other direction. I love being surprised 😝 

I especially love interactive role play, so I will always take your kinks into consideration when writing with you

I hope we have a great time roleplaying together ☀️❤️

1 hour ago, Buio said:

Bonjour Juliette. N'inquiétez vous pas, vous allez trouver tout sortes de gens sur ce cite, bien y compris autres francophones comme nous même 🙂 

That said, you'll have no problem developing your English skills here in no time. 

Merci pour ce message de bienvenue Buio ❤️

I look forward to improve my english skills. Maybe I'll see you around to work on it 😋

Archived