School Girl Bully

Dominic sat in detention slumped over his desk, both arms folded against it as he stared at the clock. A mean angry grimace was plastered on his face as he sat there waiting, watching the clock and the teacher who sat at the desk at the front of the class watching videos on his phone while pretending to pay attention to them. Dom was anxious to get out of there not so much because he wanted detention to be over so he could go home, but because the girl who had bullied him all this year was sitting in the desk behind him. He was more than a little irritated by this considering it was her fault he was in this situation in the first place. She kept pestering him and pushing him all through class that day until he just couldn't take anymore and snapped, the out burst causing him to be sent to detention for disrupting the class, after multiple instances. He didn't know why she was in there to but judging by the way she treated him it wasn't hard for him to imagine why.

finally it was 6 o clock and they were both dismissed from detention. The teacher eagerly left the class room which left him and his bully alone. In that moment he decided he had enough of her shit and he was going to confront her about it. He stood up and turned around and looked over at her." What the hell is your problem?!"He said blocking her desk so she couldn't get out." You have fucked with me this entire year and what the hell for I don't even now you? " He said in a lower tone not wanting to attract attention to him self. He was about to speak again when he noticed that she wasn't even looking up at him her eyes were locked onto his crotch. Once he noticed he was taken a back by what she was doing." W What are you looking at?" He asked standing over her as she remained seated. The situation confused him she hadn't said a word to him this entire time she just stared at his crotch seemingly entranced by it and it didn't really click with him as o why she was acting this way.

@dani2020

Edited by MultiChara69

"Eh? Are you talking to me, douchebag?" The sitting girl looked at his eyes, her name was Samantha, she was almost his size, beating her by a few inches "What I'm looking at is not your business" He stood up from his seat holding him by the shirt "Do you think I forgot what happened this morning?" she approached him whispering in his ear "Now... get out of my way or i'll beat you up" she pushed him away, walking towards the door laughing smugly

Edited by dani2020

"What happened this morning was your fault." He looked at her confused and irritated. " The only reason you're threatening to beat me up is because you're a girl, so I you think you can just push people around and no one will hit you back you dried up nasty cunt." He said looking at her as she walked away with that smug look of superiority, determined to confront her about everything she was doing he wasn't going to let her just walk away. Now that there was no one around to witness it or report him he wasn't going to hold back on her and told her what he really thought of her in that moment. 

she stops and looked at him back with rage expression on her face "what did you say, you shitty brat?" she quickly approached to him and took him by the shirt "say something like that  again and i'll show what this girl can do" she begins to close her fist preparing to punch him on his face

Edited by dani2020

"Dried up loose wrinkly old cunt." He said with a smug grin then wrapped his arms around her arms so she couldn't punch him and put his feet between hers so she couldn't knee him in the balls. He was ready for her, pinning her to the wall and putting his head on the side of hers so she couldn't head but him, he was determined to show that he wasn't going to take shit from her, now that there was no way for her to exploit the fact that she was a girl, thinking cowards like her only push people around because they are protected by society but there is no one there to stop him from doing what he wanted to her. "Lets' see your smug ass hit me like this, you just want to push me around so you can feel good about your self, now lets see how you act when there's no one to hide behind." He whispered in her ear as he held her down and made her as helpless as she made him all year.

"H-Hey douchebag, W-What do you think you're doing ?!" She tried to free herself from the boy's strong hold, but it was impossible, she stared into his eyes with anger "Let me go asshole at once, or you'll be ending worse than before!" She said thinking that her threats would help her break free but to no avail, the boy didn't seem to have any intention of letting her go for a moment

Edited by dani2020

"Im not gonna let fo until you promise to leave me alone." He held her down arms locked, her legs spread, and her body pinned down there was no where fie her to go. Doom took hus neck from the cusp of her neck ans pressed his forehead took look into her eyes, letting her know he isn't scared of her and making sure her promise was sincere.

@dani2020

"Go fuck yourself, asshole" she said spitting in his face no matter what he did next, she just looked him in the eye as she smirk at him "Come on! Try to do something to me, I dare you, you don't have enough courage to hit me" she added, testing the boy's courage against her

@MultiChara69

Edited by dani2020

" I dont need to hit you.."  He spat back onto her, holding her down before putting hua chin back into her neck to keep her from head butting him." And you are an asshole you started it. The only way im letting you go is if you leave me alone."  A girl being presses against him was starting to get his teenaged hormones going but he couldn't let her fo or she would get violent. He had to just breath and control him self in this tense situation.

@dani2020

"Leave you alone? That will never happen" she said laughing at him, although her laughs showed some nervousness in them, she just tried to look the boy in the eyes saying "I will never leave you alone, and much less after this ... when you least expect it, I'll make you suffer "she said without intention of complying with the boy's threats

@MultiChara69

"Then I hope you are enjoying the view, because I am not going to give up against an asshole like you" she said without intention of apologizing to him, it would be a long time before one gave up, she just stared into his eyes continuing with her smirking face of always

@MultiChara69

Edited by dani2020

"You're the asshole I never did anything to you and all you do is shit on me and give me shit to deal with."He looked at her smug arrogant face and held her down tighter, thinking about bullying her back but he opted out of doing that until she did something to him first

She desperately began to try to free herself from the boy's arms, she no longer seemed to joke like she was doing before, something about this hug bothered her somehow "P-Please! Let me go" she said starting to beg the boy looking at him in the eyes with a blush on her face and tears in her eyes, something was surely wrong with her, her behavior was different from normal.

"Hey look I'll let you go if you promise to stop bullying me around, ok? I'm not trying to hurt you I'm trying to keep you from hurting me, respect me and I'll respect you you got that." He said with concern now in his voice not sure what was wrong with her and thinking that what ever he did was now starting to work and that she was backing down and willing to listen to his demands. She seemed to be crying which made him pitty her only slightly but after the way she treated him he quickly got him self together and remembered what he is trying to do.

She denied with her head as she looked into his eyes "F-Fuck you! I'm not going to give in so easily ... I-I don't care anymore and you're not able to do something to me anything anyway" She turned to her arrogance, although she was still in tears, the bully girl returned to challenge the boy again, even if his presence so close to her bothered her in some way, she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction to see her apologizing.

Edited by dani2020

"You cant do anything either. I can just do this all day. If you try anything later ill do it again. You arent pulling this shit anymore." He said unmoved by her arrogance or her attitude just content to hold her even if being pressed against a girl is getting him worked up.

"...Okay if that's what you want, but I have to ask you a question before..." she stay quiet for a moment then looking at the boy she said "You really will dare to do that? even knowing that... you'll be with me rest of the day?" she calmly asked him, The intentions of that question were a mystery, maybe she wanted to fool him again, she only limited herself to stared at him waiting for the answer to this sudden hint. 

"Yeah I'll do it" He aid holding her down in his arms keeping her pinned and restrained in case she tried something. There was no way he was going to give her a chance to attack him so he remained un moved by what she was saying even if she did sound tentative and nervous. It was weird the girl seemed like she was interested in him, but he could not let that throw him off guard or else she might attack him. His chest was pressed against her  and it was hard for him to keep his boner at bay at this point .

She let out a sigh looking away "At least we can sit down ... I'm getting tired of standing like this" She said calmly looking at the boy again "If you want to stay here all night it's fine, but this is not the best way of standing " She remarked how close they were to each other, but their position was not the most comfortable to feel good about.

Edited by dani2020

"You can just agree to not mess with me anymore and I'll just let you you go, then you can do whatever you want." He said not letting up for a moment opting to picks her up and carry her to a desk so she could sit doing his best to hold her down o she couldn't thrash our get away. He felt that he was so close to getting her to agree to leave him alone and he just had to hang in there.

"Prove it " He said calling her bluff surely she should realize by now how much stronger he is than her physically, they had spent more than an hour like this and she couldn't escape. So he was curious to see what she would do. If this was all a ploy or was she really trying to have sex with him right there in class. Either way he would take it as it comes and not let his guard down.