THE PROPOSAL

If you read my profile, you'd know that I'm a married lesbian submissive, but when Mistress proposed to me, it was.....well, magical.

We went to Disneyland but unknown to me, I was set up.  The girl I was dating and I got as far as Cinderella's castle then told me she had to go to the bathroom and to please wait here.  I waited there and to my suprise, a lady dressed up as Cinderella came up to me, and to make things even more unreal, she called me by name.

"We have something for you," she said and suddenly my girlfriend appeared from behind her.  With Cinderella by her side, my GF went to her knees in front of me....I started crying.....she popped open a box and there it was....an engagement ring!

"Oh my God...YES!," I said...."I'll marry you!"

Cinderella hugged me, my GF kissed me and the people crowding around us clapped....Aside from my wedding, it was the most magical moment of my life.

Archived