Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

RP between @JennyDK and @AirAllie14.

Premise:
A new transfer student joins Lisa's class. While the new girl seems very different from Lisa, they slowly begin to hang out more and discover that there is more between them than friends. With Lisa ashamed of her extra parts, she is even more insecure and shy and cautious around others, but slowly she is coming to terms with and even loving being born the way she was, as the new girls accepts her fully as she is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

large.d2q1i9a-3736c515-e88b-4df5-b136-96

Another day and another day of being ostrasized or worse among her peers and even those from older grades as well. Lisa is both happy about going to school, but also dreads it and sometimes even wishes that being home schooled would be an option. Sadly, she can do little else than try to be as invisible as possible. Turns out that it is pretty hard when you are this smart, informed and well read and spoken as she is. Every day she hopes and prays for some sort of relief from this anguish that most school days bring.

Her brother is not much help and even he has to deal with the bullies from time to time, only being tolerated or allowed to hang with them whenever they feel like it.

Soon enough the teacher starts the lecture, but unlike most days she has an announcement to make. She tells the class about a new kid joining the class. And oooof course the only free seat is next to Lisa, who already has her own dreadful thoughts and predictions about how awful this will be, surely only adding to her troubles.

After finishing, the door opens up to reveal the new girl....

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 2

spacer.pngAllie walked through the halls of her new school quietly. She looked around at all of the new faces wondering if they noticed her or what they were thinking about her. She had headphones in her ears, listing to music and soon approached the principal’s office and entered.

The new girl sighed, her mother had gotten a new job here in Springfield meaning that they had to move here. She hated it. She wanted to be back home going to her old school, with her old friends, back on her old team. Allie very athletic and sporty. She could play a lot of sports, but her favorite and the team she had chosen to be on was the volleyball team. She had been quite popular as well, everyone around school knowing who she was, and she was friends with most of everyone. She sighed once again, she hated this, but she would just have to make due, and start over.

She walked out of the the principal’s office, having talked to him and being welcomed and walked off to find the class she would be in. As she walked in, she looked around at the classroom and the various other students staring at her. She stood in front of the class and introduced herself to everyone. “My name is Allie, it’s nice to meet all of you.” Once her introduction was over, she say the only open seat next to a blonde girl and walked over taking it and got her notebook out.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Lisa is already fearing the worst, most likely due to bad past experiences and a general distrust of anyone who is not clearly eggheady. So she simply stays quiet and still, trying to appear invisible to the new girl. It might be her own prejudges controlling her mind right now as she gives a quick look at Allie, whilst trying to hide that the fact that she is staring a bit. If the new girl was to look her way, Lisa will simply divert her eyes to somewhere else and appear fully disinterested.

Her body tenses up once Allie finds the desk next to hers, unsure how to really react or think. Ironically, her attempts to try and make herself not noticeable makes her much more noticeable. She even tries to hide her sneaky glances, but fails at it miserably.

• Love 2

Allie simply opened her book once she got to her seat and began to write down the notes from the class. She did in fact notice the blonde next to her when she had taken her seat but didn’t pay her too much attention. As the class went on, she soon began to feel bored and began to drift off from the class to stared outside through the window, daydreaming. She sighed thinking about her old school, and then after a while began to doodle in her notebook. 

While she stuck to herself, Allie could feel like someone was staring at her and looked over at Lisa but saw her not looking. She shrugged and continued to stay in her own little world, but soon, she had accidentally knocked her pencil over which rolled over to Lisa’s desk. She looked over at the girl and her pencil wondering if she was going to pick it up for her.

• Love 2

Lisa is normally diligent and attentive at classes, very focused on learning as much as possible, despite nearly the entire class holding her back due to their own lack of potential, smarts and interest. Of course, it doesn't help that most teachers are not very engaged either. Luckily, the younger Simpson makes up for it with her studying a lot outside of school as well. However, there is just something about this new girl she cannot understand. Mostly, why she seems to draw her gaze towards her, despite how she seems very much like a female jock. Even more oddly, she finally notioces that she is staring without much reason to really to do so. The thought and realization of this very much puzzles her.

Suddenly, the barrier between them is broken and either she has to ignore this and most likely be considered rude or she could act and risk getting caught in the attention of a potential new bully, if experience is anything to go by. Still, the better part of her wins over and she leans down to pick up the pencil dropped by the new girl, Allie. Wordlessly, she gets it and puts it back on the desk of the transfer student. She shakes light in anxiety, but tries her best to appear cool and collected."Uhhmmmh...h..h.here y..you..go...", she manages to stutter in the most adorable manner.

• Love 2

Allie watched as the blonde girl next to her bent down and picked up her pencil and placed it on her desk. “Um... thanks...” she uttered, raising an eyebrow at the girl a bit before going back to her notebook. She seemed strange but Allie simply shrugged, who was she to judge someone.

Allie went back into her own little world, barely paying attention as the teacher drones on with the class. She could still feel the sense of being watched, but didn’t know who, that is until she looked next to her to see the same blonde staring at her. “Um... can I help you?” She asked.

• Love 2

Lisa has never this sort of weird and unexplainable urge before and yet she still takes occasional peeks at the new girl. She simply cannot decipher why a random and fully new transfer student would  grab her attention. The short and rather uncaring reply, might come off as a bit rude, but to the blonde girl, it at least tells her that she probably doesn't have mean intentions. This makes her sigh heavily in relief inwardly. So it does make her ease up considerably. She is still on guard, but far from as much as before.

While she doesn't stare for very long, it was still bound to happen that she was caught at some point. She shakes a bit in her seat as she is adressed openly."Uhhmm...s..sorry..I..I didn't mean to...uhhmm..you...know..sorry. I just...find...your...clothes....nice?", she says, trying to rationalize it towards herself and Allie as well, but it is painfully clear that it was an excuse.

• Love 2

Allie blinked at the excuse that the girl gave her. Her clothes really? She could tell that the girl next to her was lying and just trying to make an excuse but she sighed. Great, the first day of school and she already had a weirdo staring at her, what next, would she try and stalk her too? Allie wasn’t one to judge people but this blonde was seriously kind of weirding her out a bit. 

“Um... thanks I guess...” Allie responded to her comment about her outfit. “I guess your clothes are nice too...” she said looking at Lisa’s little red dress. She sighed once more, honestly she just wanted this day to finish so that she could go home already. Still, she wondered if this school had any teams, maybe she could join one. She decided that she would check after school. “You got a name blondie,” She decided to ask the girl next to her.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Lisa has no idea how she is coming off, but it's not like she is very well versed in social interactions after all. Hopefully this won't come biting her in the ass with Allie later on, but she does realize that she better try and cut this thing short - after all, wouldn't it be rude to let miss Hoover's lecture go to waste? She tenses up a bit, unsure how to end this conversation, but knowing she will have to, she just utters something fast."OhhiIamLisaSimpson. Nicetomeetyou.Sorryfordisturbingyou...", she speeds up speaking, before staring down into her open book for now, embarrassed and very red in the face.

The class eventually end and everyone is dispersing, with Lisa being the last to exit the classroom, only shortly after Allie has done so as she doesn't want to make a bigger ass of herself.

She hardly gets very far from there until she bumps into Kearney, one of the bullies, the larger and bald one. She didn't see him at all, so she literally hits him in her walking, her focus very much elsewhere. Of course, he quickly turns and pulls her up by the collar."What'cha think you doing there brainiac? You go there and tryin' to assault me? Twerp...but now I have you here...how about them lunch money?", he says and keeps her lifted off the ground with Lisa petrified.

• Love 2

Allie blinked as she heard her response to her question. She processed what the girl said back into her mind and smiled a little figuring out her name, Lisa Simpson. She smiled a little and and gave a small nod to the blonde only to see her back to her notebook. She raised an eyebrow seeing her so flustered but shrugged and turned back to her own book. “Nice to meet you too,” she uttered.

After class was over, Allie left the class wondering where to go next. It still was her first day and she was quite lost not having a good idea of the pay of the land yet and where exactly everything was. She continues to walk and out of the corner of her eye, she saw it, Lisa was being picked on.

Allie frowned as she watched on, she hated bullies, she wasn’t a fan one bit. Back at her old school, she was always one to stand up for herself and others and that wasn’t going to change at this new school, she had to help. Allie came rushing in and shoved Kearney hard, knocking him back and making him drop Lisa to the floor. The new girl stood in front of the blonde girl, blocking her from the bully and frowned, “leave her alone.”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

OOC: If you want, feel free to include a minor time skip if you want to get to where we two interact and Kearney is gone.

Lisa doesn't hit the floor very hard at all, as she wasn't lifted that high, so she simply gives off a cute little squeak as she lands."Eeeeep!", it goes and she simply stares at the commotion in front of her. Hardly anyone ever stands up to any of the regular bullies of the school and now the new girl is doing so, even though Lisa probably weirded her out earlier on. She still fears that Kearney might kick their butts, so for now she remains stiff and frozen in place, holding her breath.

Kearney stumbles, despite of his large build and grunts in annoyance and stares at Allie with mad eyes."What'cha doing doll? Why are you interfering in stuff that doesn't include you? Do I need to beat yah ass too?", he says and regains his composure, cracking his knuckles and grinning widely.

• Love 2

Allie looked over at the bully frowning and answered, “I don’t like bullies.” She sees him crack his fists and knows exactly what is about to happen. She wasn’t a stranger to fights or fighting but she sighed, why did she have to get into one on her first day? Allie used her athletic abilities to dodge and fight back and making sure not to hurt Kearney, instead she simply dodged and pushed him back occasionally, and in the end, sweeping his feet from under him making him fall to the floor. She looked down at him glaring, “scram, now! Before I actually do hurt you.” 

After she left, Allie turned around to see the frozen Lisa in fear. She sighed and extended her hand to her, “are you alright, Lisa?” She asked remembering her name and helped her up, “do you always get picked on like that?” 

• Love 2

Lisa gasps sharply as Allie not only stands her ground, but also actively acts back. Good thing that Kearney is just a big and slow idiot, without any sort of agility at all to speak of. Thus, it is incredibly easy for someone fit and trained to move around him and get the upper hand as it quickly proves to be. Even the large bully is taken back by this and instantly finding this to be more trouble than it's worth and walks away."You're just lucky I was not well rested and ready", he says, trying to cover over his humiliating defeat, scoffing back at Allie.

Lisa stares in silence for a good 5 seconds or so, before reality finds her once more and she reaches out to Allie and gets pulled up."Yeah...yeah...I am okay. Thank...thank you Allie. I..I am sorry if I weirded you earlier...and not every day...but..you know...a lot..I guess...it isn't easy...being smart and kind of geeky...and stuff..", she responds rather shyly, but still has a small smile on her face.

• Love 2

Allie smiled at the other girl saying, “don’t worry about it, it was the least I could do, I just don’t like bullies, and I don’t like seeing people be picked on...” Allie had a lot of experience with bullies in the past, they were part of the reason that she learned to stick up for herself and trained in self defense. Allie looked at Lisa, she definitely looked like the smart type which Allie didn’t mind, again, she was not one to judge people on what they liked to do.

”Oh really?” She giggled a little, “yeah, I could tell as much. I used to help people like you in my old school too, made friends with some too, some taught and got me into some stuff as well. You know, you seem like a really nice person Lisa Simpson, despite the staring at me aside, what do you say, do you want to be friends?” Allie asked the other girl with her hand out, hoping that the other girl would take. For some reason, she really wanted Lisa to be her friend. Maybe it was a feeling of being lonely, maybe it was almost a feeling of similarity to someone she once knew, either way, she was really hoping.

• Love 2

Being up close, Lisa gets a better look of Allie. For the first time ever someone's appearance finally sparks something in Lisa and her little cheeks burn a soft red from it. The straight A student finds the new girl to be pretty cute and nice looking. She might have stared and it might have been a bit too long and hard. Lisa has this kind of goofy look on her face while she is most definitely not staring heavily at Allie."Ohhh...good to hear...and I am glad you are in my class now...uhhmm..f..friends? Ohhh...really? You...want to...hang out...with me? As...friends?", she asks, almost not believing what she is hearing.

• Love 2

Allie was a bit surprised at Lisa’s answer. What’s wrong with her? Didn’t she have friends? That’s when everything clicked into place, her personality and demeanor, her getting picked on. “You don’t have a lot of friends.... do you...?” She asked a bit awkwardly. Allie looked at Lisa frowning a bit. Sure Lisa told her that she was smart and a geek but, she thought that she would have at least one friend. She couldn’t possibly believe that nobody wanted to be friends with Lisa.

Allie then looked at her once more and sighed, “yes, I mean it Lisa. I want to hang out with you. I want to be your friend.” Allie didn’t say this because she felt pity for the lonely girl, she genuinely wanted to be her friend and at this point, she wasn’t going to take no for an answer. “Come on... what do you say?”

• Love 2

OOC: Feel free to let me know if you find her too shy, cautious and such, okay? 😄 

When Allie makes the painful fact very clear and obvious, Lisa can feel herself shrink even more and grow further embarrassed and unsure of herself. She doesn't answer it, but then again it does seem like a very rhetorical question given to her. She weakly shakes her head instead whilst looking down into the floor, clearly not very happy about the whole deal about having no friends here so far. To anyone watching, it's crystal clear that Lisa is not at all feeling very well about that.

Her head lifts up considerably as the new girl seems genuine about her intention of befriending the smart girl. Her face is still beet red and hot,  now for two reasons really: The embarresment still lingering within her and now that such a cute girl now really seems to want to be her friend. She honestly has no idea what to say and stays silent for about 5-6 seconds, thousands of thoughts rushing through her mind, most of them of the less than positive kind of course. Still, she doesn't want to throw away a possible chance at friendship."Uhhmm....I..but..I...uhmmm...you...barely know me...w...why do you...with me?", she hesitantly asks.

• Love 2

Allie couldn’t help but giggle a little at Lisa’s shyness, it was pretty adorable really. As for her question, she didn’t really know, all she knew was that she felt something strange about Lisa, not in a bad way at all but, it was almost intriguing.

”Well... I don’t really know.. all I know is that... all I do know is that you seem like a nice person, and I like nice people. Also... those bullies, it’s pretty obvious that you can’t defend yourself, with me as your friend, you won’t have to worry about them anymore Lisa..”

• Love 2

Lisa feels her anxiety slip away, little by little as Allie does her best to reassure and let her know that there is nothing she needs to worry about, especially now with Kearney it seems. A small part of her is still hesitant, but far from as prominently as earlier on. At least now she seems to ease up considerably and a small and pretty smile grows onto her lips. The heavy tension and embarrasement leaving her body makes her sigh heavily inside in relief."Ohhh..I am glad you think so. Uhhmm..so...so what do you like to for fun...Allie?", she asks, wanting to know more about this new and mysterious girl.

• Love 2

Allie smiled as she heard Lisa start to come around. “Well, I like to play sports, my favorite sport is volleyball though. Oh speaking of which, do you know what kind of teams your school has? I was thinking of maybe trying out for one. Sorry, of topic... I also like to listen to music, I love horror movies and I like drawing... you probably saw me doodling in my notebook when you were staring at me...” she says blushing a little and then looks over to Lisa. “Enough about me, what about you?” Allie was curious about what Lisa was into. She knew that she liked books and studying but she was curious about what else.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Lisa feels better by each passing seconds she spends with Allie, even if some of her hobbies doesn't exactly mesh well with her own. While sports is the furthest thing from what she enjoys, she suddenly gets sudden and unexplainable mental images of Allie as she is dressed in sports clothing, all hot and sweaty and out of breath. The top student manages to keep herself from showing that she is having a moment of being taken aback by these inner visions. Her cheeks does flush redder though, that she cannot stop. She has yet to notice that herself, but to Allie it's most likely very clear."Ohhhh clubs? Sure, we have some..I can show you around school and where the club listings and rooms are...as for drawing...I would love to see what  you can do. I love creative stuff...ooooh right...I play the saxofone!", she rambles on, not noticing that the stare from earlier is back and right now mostly focused on Allie's budding chest.

• Love 2

Allie smiled as Lisa told her that she would show her around. She liked hearing how the girl was getting more comfortable and used to her. “Yeah, that sounds nice. I’m still sort of finding my way around this place...” she said rubbing the back of her head. “The saxophone? Really?” She asked a bit surprised, “I don’t know know many people who would use that instrument. Why did you choose it?” As they talked, Allie decided to start walking around the school with Lisa so she could show her around it as they talked.

• Love 2

It wasn't really decided by either of them, but rather it seemed like the natural thing to do right now, as Allie and Lisa begin to walk around together. Luckily, it was the final class of the day and thus they have plenty of privacy with most students just wanting to go home afterwards. They even seem to fall into conversation rather naturally as well, which makes Lisa relax even further. As her anxiety lowers, something else takes its place instead as the mental images seem to show up with some interval, most of them rather normal while others are a bit more...less than clean."Ohhh, someone encouraged my father to give me an instrument to stimulate my "gift" so to speak. It just kind of...called out to me when I saw it", she replies back, smiling softly.

• Love 2

Allie smiled and nodded along as they walked. It felt good to break Lisa’s shell and have her come out and talk to her like this. “Cool, that like me and sports. One day I just picked up a ball and well, everything started rolling since then.” A question then popped into Allie’s mind to ask Lisa. She wasn’t sure if wanted to ask it, or if she could, but she toke a deep breath, they were comfortable enough to with each other now. “Hey, after school, do you wanna hang out together? Do you know any cool spots we could go to? I’ve only been in Springfield a couple of days, still exploring...”

• Love 2

Little by little, the two of them traverse the school and Lisa tells Allie about the various places the clubs attend and other information regarding them. They are just about to be fully done with the tour of school and its grounds when Allie turns to Lisa with her question about hanging out. The younger Simpson sibling has been having a very nice and relaxed time around the sporty gal for now, so she is much more chirpy than usual and in fact in a very good and hopeful mood."Ohhh...hang out? Su...sure, we can do that! I...I don't really know what you would find cool though...like, where would you go if you lived where you used to live?", she asks, hoping it might inspire her for suggestions.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up