Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Allie sat there nervously as she watched Lisa get down on her knees and let in close between her legs. She blushed brightly for what she was going to do. She looked at the cocks between her legs and how hard and erect they were, she couldn’t wait to receive them later. For right now however, she stated still to let Lisa to her thing and then, her eyes widened as she felt her warm wet tongue lick her pussy up and immediately let out a moan from the feeling.

• Love 2

This is the first time for the young Simpsons girl to be face first into a hot, moist, eager and throbbing pussy. The sight is highly arousing, but the scent and taste of it even more so. So soon enough, her tongue licks one more time, then another and little by little she begins to lap at the entrance of Allie's lovely honey pot, making a wet mess of it. Fingers spread the lips better and so her curious tongue begin to lightly explore her friend."Ahhhh...your pussy is both really pretty and sexy Allie...how does it feel?", she asks, eager to see if she is doing okay so far.

• Love 2

Allie sits there blushing brightly and feels as Lisa begins to lick her again and then again more and more. She moans out more with every lick and could feel Lisa’s wet tongue exploring all over her honeypot. Her body squirmed with pleasure and she could herself gripping onto the sides of the bench a bit. She then looked down at Lisa uttering, “I-I’m glad you… like it Lisa… I-it feels really good… y-your tongue feels really good…”

• Love 2

Lisa take Allie's repeating of the same words as a good sign, as she keeps on her oral attack on her good friend in the locker room. She gets a bit bolder and scooches even closer, making her mouthly appendage able to reach even further inside of Allie, where it begins to lick, lap, tease and find all of the more sensitive spots she can, learning as well as having a good time. One of her hands decide to join the game and soon a thumb is searching for and soon gently rubbing the love button of Allie slowly. Her eyes look up at the sporty gal with delight and love for her friend and the smell of Allie's sweat and her pheromones only drives Lisa more eager and wild.

• Love 2

Allie continued to moan out loudly as she felt Lisa only continuing her onslaught on her. She felt her tongue and fingers stimulating all over her, every inch of her wet honeypot. Her body squirmed in pleasure and she found herself leaning back and now laying down on the beach. She looked down at Lisa with a lustful look, wanting to give her more and show her just how much he had to offer her.

• Love 2

Lisa heavily indulges in the sweet and lovely noises coming off of Allie as she keeps up assaulting her pussy and clitoris like this, eager to hopefully push her over the edge if possible. The yummy nectar of her friend slips down her gullet as her tongue dives around vigorously and even faster now, practically hitting all of the sweet spots along her inner walls. Whilst her hand rubs the love button in circles, another finger then slips down and begin to push at the backdoor as well.

• Love 2

Allie’s body squirmed all over with pleasure. Lisa’s mouth and finger filled her with so much pleasure that it was driving her crazy. She moaned loudly from her eating her away and her fingers teasing her clit and now pressing against her ass. She could feel as her orgasm began to build inside of her as well, soon threatening to explode. “O-Oh f-fuck Lisa! It feels soo good! K-keep going please! G-give me more! M-make me cum!”

• Love 2

Lisa is happy to hear how Allie is having a lovely time and begging to be pushed towards her first climax. The locker room is filled with more and more naughty sound and lewd words as the two of them engage in heavy foreplay. Her other finger finally prod enough to slip inside of the ass of her friend and is now gently and slowly fingering her whilst her lips, tongue and other finger all work together to drive Allie more crazy with pleasure, the bench already drenched with their combined pussy juices and Lisa's saliva. She makes sure to keep eye contact with the girl she unknowingly has a crush on, eager to see her orgasm.

• Love 2

Allie continued to moan loudly as she felt Lisa’s finger slide into her ass and as she continued to pleasure her pussy. She was filled with lots of pleasure and could barely even think straight anymore. She could feel as her hits began to buck and grind against her friend’s lips and finger wanting more and more and feeling closer and closer to orgasm. “L-Lisa! Yes! K-keep going!” She moaned out and then finally she screamed out in pleasure, “Oh fuck Lisa! I-I’m cumming!!” she looked down at the other other as her body shook from pleasure and she began to cum against the girls lips and tongue and squirted out as well in her mouth and a bit on her face and the floor and began to pant heavily and fell back down onto the bed, laying on it tiredly.

• Love 2

The young Simpsons girl keep going hard at Allie and is feeling the climax about to hit, making her even more excited and eager. Her fingers, mouth and tongue all work heavily and soon it succeeds, as her good friend is yelling out in orgasmic bliss and pleasure. She takes as much as she can from Allie before letting her go finally. Her face clearly drenched in juices and a lewd smile plastered from ear to ear on Lisa. She wipes her face slightly get off the most heavy of stuff there."Are you all done, Allie? Because...I was hoping to bury my cock inside of you as well. They have been hard and craving for you all day", she says teasingly and rises to her feet.

• Love 2

Allie leaned back onto the bench, laying on it and panting heavily. Her pussy and butt along with her inner thighs were drenched with her liquids. She could feel the bench before her butt along with the floor where her feet sat also drenched with her juices. She rested and recovered before blinking and looked up at Lisa seeing her erect cocks and smirked. “O-of course I’m not… I’ve been wet and craving your cocks all day too…!”

• Love 2

Lisa grins softly from hearing that, happy to see Allie still eager for more, especially with Lisa yet to be sated of her lust for her good friend."Not that I would hold it against you, if you were too exhausted, Allie. Of course, I am more than happy to sate your lovely needs for us to be intimate like this again", she growls in delight and winks at that classmate of hers. In her mind she concocts a position that would both be new for them and hopefully very fun."If I lie down, I think you should be able to sit on top of me....want to try it?", she asks, whilst her cocks bob and throb hard and fast.

• Love 2

Allie blushed as she looked up at Lisa and felt a smile cross her face as she looked at her and down at her erect, bobbing cock. She waited a couple more minutes before sitting up and said, “T-that sounds like fun.., it’ll be like I’m riding on top of your cocks…” she uttered and blushed. She then stood up and stretched a bit and waited for Lisa to lay down do that she can lower down onto her hard cocks.

• Love 2

Anyone who might be watching would indeed be treated to some lovely and lewd sights as the girls explore more and more different and new things together. Lisa puts down a towel to rest her head with onto the bench as she lies down and looking all red and hot in her face, watching her lovely friend agreeing to her sudden impulsive idea. Her massive girl cocks reach up nice and far, giving Allie a very clear look of what she is about to "devour" with her body. Lisa's eyes look up and down her friend's body."Mmmmmmmm, you are pretty Allie....tomboy and all", she says and blushes even harder, but not diverting her gaze still.

• Love 2

Allie looked down at Lisa watching her cocks sticking straight up and then looked at Lisa smiling at her and nodded, “You’re so pretty too Lisa… bookworm and all…” She then leaned down and gave Lisa a deep kiss and then pulled away. She toke a deep breath and then got over the girl. She grabbed her cock and lined them up with both of her holes and once again toke a breath and then began to insert them in and lover herself onto Lisa, moaning out extremely loudly as the cock slipped inside of her and stretched her out, feeling as both went so deep inside of her as she toke them all the way in, now sitting on Lisa’s lap, her hands pressed against the girl’s chest as she toke some breaths and recovered. She then looked down at the other girl and asked, “H-how did that feel…?”

• Love 2

Lisa smiles warmly at Allie from the compliment, coupled with a hot blush on her face. She gladly accepted the loving kiss with a deep one on her own. Then she helps Allie get into position, whilst enjoying the delicious view of her young tomboy body as she straddles hers."Mmmmmm, I am glad you find me attractive...though it makes me want to try something from time to time...like...you know. dressing up a bit more for you", she says, a bit shyly, but determined. Her voice is soon spewing heavy and deep groans and grunts as she feels her immense rods find and slide into Allie's hot and throbbing holes. She giggles a bit from hearing her friend ask this, as she thought her noises were indicator enough."Ahhhh...great...as alwayssss! Your holesss feeeeel amaaaziiing", she replies back anyway and pull Allie down for another loving kiss.

• Love 2

Allie smiled down at her friend and let out a loud moan as she lowered herself onto Lisa’s cocks and toke in all of it. She panted a bit as she sat on her lap and recovered. “Y-your cocks are… g-good as ever too Lisa…” she then leaned down and began to kiss her back passionately and then smiled and giggled. She let her hands rest on Lisa’s flat chest and then decided to get started. She soon started to push up and then slip back down onto Lisa’s cock, moaning out. “M-mmm… Ah! Lisa! Your cocks are so… big and long!”

• Love 2

Lisa's hands instinctively place themselves onto the firm and lovely ass of Allie, following the movements of the hips of the other girl. The immense pleasure the rolling hips provide her is mostly enough to make her blow her loads already, but she has grown a bit more used to the feeling and able to hold back better."Ahhhhh....ngggggghhhh...gl..gglllaaad you liiiike them! Mmmmmmm, you can have them whenever yooouu waaaant", she growls out in delight. She leans up as much as she can, to lick and suck the stiff nipples of her friend, whilst they engage in another hot and sweet romp."Gaaahhnn..juuuust forrr youuu daarling! I caaaan feeeel your hooolesss slide up and dowwwn them sooo well....mmnnnnnnnnnn", Lisa pants back between heavy moans of her own. Meanwhile, the locker room is slowly filling with the sounds of two girls having a great time as well as the sounds of PLAAP! SMAAACK! SLAAAP! PLAAAAP! PLAAAP! SMAACK! as the cocks bottom out in her classmate.

• Love 1

Allie continued to let out her own loud moans as she began to pick up a rhythm as she continued to bounce up and down on Lisa’s cocks. She also moaned feeling as the girl began to lick and suck on her breasts and smiled down at Lisa saying. “Mmmmm! Ahhhh! T-this feels… s-so gooood Lisa! This is the best! I love having your cocks inside of me! I love them sooo much!! Ahhh!!” Allie could feel her own orgasm beginning to build up as well but tried to hold on. She wanted to cum together with Lisa and few good together.

• Love 2

OOC: Did you decide on whether we should include the mother in a fun threesome couple thing?

The many stimuli that the straight A girl experiences attack all of her various senses at once, which only drives her mind and body wild with even greater pleasure and desire. The new position she is trying is a bit awkward for her for a minute or two, but she soon learns how to better move her hips and everything, being a fast learner. The sights and sounds of Allie makes her focus entirely on putting as much joy and pleasure into her as possible. Hearing the lovely and perverted words of Allie does more than what the sporty gal may think as they help to guide Lisa into understanding something a bit clearer."Ahhh...I loooove your tight hoollesss tooo Allie! They feel sooo...fuuuucking perrfeeeccct! I...I th...think I love you...in...in another way too....ahhnn...goood. W...wi..will you do...a...a...date with me?", she asks blushing hard, unsure if these feelings of her might mutual or if her friend just want maintain this sort of relationship.

• Love 2

OOC: Oh yeah, I think it’s a good idea to include her mother.

Allie continued to bounce up and down on Lisa’s cocks. She had started to get the rhythm and now was moving faster up and down her. At the same time she could feel Lisa beginning to move her hips, making her feel even more pleasure and moan more. Her hands where pressed down on Lisa’s flat chest, caressing them and squeezing them a bit. She then looked at Lisa, hearing her words. Her eyes widened a bit  and she felt a blush grow on her cheeks. She could then feel her heart beginning to beat fast in her chest. She could feel it, her own feeling for Lisa. As she looked down at her, she smiled and nodded.

“L-Lisaaa! I-I… I think I loveee… you toooo!! Y-yesss! Yes… I would… mmm… l-love to… haah… go on a date with you….!”

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Very sorry about the long wait. I thought I answered long ago. Glad to hear you still like the idea. I suggest it starts to happen once Lisa and Allie are more...established.

Lisa was holding her breath as much as she could, given the current circumstances, due to her confession. They had not known each other for very long, but still she felt like this might be how she felt. Sweat from more than just the lovely sex wetten her forehead and other parts, as she awaits to hear what her good friend has to say to it. Her heart almost leaping out of her chest as it seems like it would be mutual. She almost cannot fathom that she is to go on a date with someone as lovely as Allie. Her cocks throb even faster and her pelvis fucks the other girl even harder and faster as a result of the revelation between the two."Ohhh...woow! Yayy...very...wooow....I am sooooo happy to hear that!", she almost shouts out before leaning close to kiss Allie deep and harder and longer than ever before.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: It’s alright. Sorry for my late reply as well.

Allie smiled brightly as she heard and saw just how happy Lisa was from hearing that her feeling were mutual. She could feel as her thrusts began to get faster and harder and pump deep inside of her. She was happy as well, this moment everything felt right. She wanted to enjoy every moment of it with Lisa. As she leaned in, Allie met her halfway and collided her lips with her’s. This kiss felt different than normal. It felt more passionate. More intimate. She liked it a lot. Her hands trailed down to find Lisa’s hands and interlocked their fingers together. This was truly the greatest moment she had ever experienced.

• Love 2

OOC: No worries. We are not in a rush, but I am glad you remembered me 🙂 how was my suggestion about when to include mother?

This kiss is indeed very, very different from the ones they have previously shared and enjoyed. Like it is felt on a much more deep and personal level. So Lisa makes sure to keep it going as long as she possibly can, whilst her nose snorts heavily as arousal, pleasure and physical activity takes over her body at the same time too, her hips battering hard, fast and loudly against the holes of Allie. PLAAAP! CLAASP! SMAAACK! THUUUD! SLAAAP! PLAAAP! it goes over and over and over in the locker room as the two lovers share the very lovely and intimate moment together. She squeezes the hands back in utter love and passion.

• Love 2

OOC: Thank you. I agree that we should wait till they are more established to bring the mother in.

Allie did her best to keep the passionate kiss going as well. While this was going on, she could feel Lisa’s hips beginning to move and slam against her. She felt as the cocks hit deep inside of her over and over again. She moaned loudly into Lisa’s mouth as they continued to kiss and her hands gripped onto Lisa’s tightly as well. Her own hips began to move as well, following the movement of Lisa’s. She never wanted this to end at all.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up