Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Allie continued to suck on Lisa’s cocks, getting them nice and wet while also beginning to even take them some of them deeper inside of her mouth. At the same time, she continued to moan out loudly as she felt Lisa’s fingers continuing to finger her, sending waves of pleasure through her pussy and now even teasing to begin playing with her little back door as well.

From the other side of the door, Mary continued to watch the scene unfold. She had now gotten down onto her knees. “God… what am I doing… watching my daughter…” she whispered to herself. She knew it wasn’t right, watching her daughter, but it was just so hot! She could feel a growing hotness and tingling building between her legs. She bit her bottom lip and tightened her legs a bit. She could feel the temptation of lust. It had come to her once before and know it came to her again. She wasn’t able to resist last time and this time, it was the same.

• Love 2

Both of the large members slowly glisten more and more from saliva and Lisa's own juices emitting from her dicks. The Simpsons girl keep moaning harder and faster the more intense the two of them get. After a moment, Lisa is even fingering Allie in both of her lower holes, causing plenty of pleasure for her crush, as she aims to rile her up even more."Ahhhhh......I want to taste you a lot as well, sweety", Lisa growls out in delight and helps the two slip into a lovely 69 position. Lisa is the bottom one and with Allie on top of her, so she can go at her cocks at her own pace and fashion. Lisa is not slow, as her tongue is already out and heavily licking along the pussy of Allie, tasting the other gal as she wanted. Their position, makes the mother either directly get a glimpse of Lisa licking her daughter or Allie having two thick 4 feet cocks near her face.

• Love 2

Allie looked at Lisa as she said those words and soon after that, both of them were in the 69 position. Allie got over Lisa and lowered herself onto her girlfriend’s face and immediately began to moan out as she felt Lisa beginning to lick at her pussy. Allie looked over at Lisa’s cocks before her and continued from where she left off, sucking on them and trailing all over them with her tongue. She tasted and picked up the precum they let out, it was delicious.

Mary’s hand had now made it’s way under her robe and between her legs where she began to rub at her dripping wet pussy. She watched the two girl from the door and could see Lisa licking away at her daughter’s little pussy. She bit her lower lip. It was so hot! She began to rub her at her clit fast and soon found herself Stu king a finger into herself and began to pump in and out.

• Love 2

The smooth, warm, wet and eager tongue of Lisa licks and laps everywhere it can get to, once more exploring Allie thoroughly and tasting her so nice and well. The breath of the young girl is almost as hot as fire against the wet nether region of her crush. Heavy groans vibrate against the moist folds of the pussy and the throbbing little love button as Lisa also begin to dive inside of the lovely honey pot of Allie, surely giving her a wonderful time and a lovely view for Mary, with Lisa's face soon plastered in feminine juices. From what she is able to see, her daughter is definitely doing something similar on the other end of it."Ahhhh...goooodd...I needeeed thiiiis...mmmmmmm...your mouth and tongues feel amaaaziiinng..I really have...too...nghhhh...ahhh...try hard not to blow my fucking loooads", Lisa cries out.

• Love 2

Allie continued to suck on Lisa’s cock, taking them deeper and deeper the more this went on. She also began to move much faster as well as she got the rhythm. She let out moans while she sucked, giving the cock some vibrations to enhance their pleasure. As Lisa continued to lick her and now spoke, she smiled happily and said, “Y-Yeah!! You taste soo good! A-and your mouth and tongue feel really good too Lisa! I-I having a hard time controlling myself too Lisa! I just want to explode just like you!” 

Mary continued to watch the two little girls as they pleasured each other. Her eyes were only on Lisa however. She watched as the blonde girl licked away at her daughter’s pussy. Her hand continued to rub and finger her pussy as it dripped more and more juices down her legs and to the floor. She moaned and began to pleasure herself faster and harder, imagining that her hand and fingers were Lisa’s mouth and tongue and that she was licking her instead of her daughter.

• Love 2

OOC: You are, of course, free to decide whenever you want Mary to go further...either here or at a later place. I will let you know when it is most fitting or most surprisring 😛

Things continue to heat up, especially since both girls are edging each other on verbally now as well and such talk would likely normally make them feel uneasy as well as make the mother even more upset, but right now it just feels right, fun and hot for all three of them there. Lisa makes sure to reach the spots she has learned and memorized where Allie is particularly sensitive, wanting to give them as much attention as she is able to with her tongue, lips and fingers."Ahhhh....youu...y.you knooow I am good to go...a second round with you...if I do...mmmmmmm...you are too sexy and hot to not want to plow hard as well!", she pants out before she uses a hand to rapidly finger both holes on the other girl whilst sucking the clit eagerly.

• Love 2

OOC: Oooh, what do you mean by her going further? Do you want her to walk in on them?

Allie did her best to keep the pleasure coming for Lisa. She sucked on her cocks deeper and faster and even stroked them a little. Her eyes then widened as she felt Lisa moving her fingers more rapidly in and out of her holes while sucking on her clit. She immediately moaned out loudly from this and responded to Lisa nodding, “y-yeah..: let’s do it Lily… I want to do it again… let’s go another round!” Allie was extremely eager to get pounded by Lisa once again, her soaking wet pussy was a clear indication of that.

• Love 2

OOC: Oh, sorry. That was kind of vague. I just meant whenever and however you wanted her to get involved.

The intense wet and sloppery noises coming from the room combines with the heavy moans, lewd words and sexual heat, into a massively erotic and passionate experience for both the two little girls as well as Allie's mother who is witnessing it all. Lisa's face is all sticky, wet and smutty looking from all of the contact with the other girl's groin and Allie's face is no different as the Simpson's girl has had her precum lather her face heavily and the musk of her cocks constantly in her nose. Unable to really do much more than groan, pant and grunt, Lisa simply keeps up her current stuff, giving Allison her all and more while her cocks are throbbing like mad."Ahhh..f..fu..fuucckk..go..gonnaa..c..c.c.c.cuuumm...ve..very..sooonnn...sweeeettyy!", she manages to quickly comment though.

• Love 2

OOC: lol yeah no problem. Let me know when you think it’ll be a good time. I think the only thing she could do to get involved would be to join them. 

As she watched the intense love making between the two little girls, Mary was incredible turned on, the most he had ever been in her life. Her fingers continued to thrust deeply in and out of her pussy. Her panties were absolutely soaked in her wet juices and the same juices trained down her thighs and to the floor. She continued to pleasure herself more and more and even began to let out moans but she didn’t care if the kids heard her at this point, what she was watching was just so good and soon she felt like she would cum as well.

Allie continued to give Lisa her all as well, taking her cocks as deep as she could into her mouth while stroking the other fast in her other hand, letting the precum of it leak onto her face. She rubbed the head of it against her cheeks and other parts of her face while her tongue licked at the head of the cock in her mouth and licked up it’s precum. She could tell that Lisa was getting close and so was she. “M-Me too Lisa! I-I can’t… t-take it any more… I-I’m gonna… c-cumm too soon!!” 

• Love 2

OOC: Probably the easiest way without making it too complex. Though I will let you fully decide when and how 😄

Due to many and loud noises produced by both Allie and Lisa, they are likely not hearing the lewd ones coming from the direction of Mary. If the girls could see what they were doing to the poor older woman, they would likely either freeze up or be fully into it, most likely the latter of those, given their current mental and bodily state. Lisa's head is simply swimming in sheer pleasure, arousal and need and soon she cannot hold back at all anymore. She instinctively loses her mouth from the clitoris of her crush, though her fingers does keep on going in and out rapidly."AHHH!! SH..SHIIIIT!! N..NO.NOO GOOOD!! NGHH..SHHIITT!!! HERE...HERE IIIT COMMMESS! CUUUMMMIIINNG FOR YOU ALLIIIIIE!", she screams out very hard, very loud and without shame. Her two massive 4 feet and forearm-thick members throb like mad before spewing several loads of sticky, warm jizz for Allie to get on her face, hair and into her mouth, if she wanted.

• Love 2

Allie felt as Lisa’s mouth left her dripping wet honey pot but felt as her fingers continued to thrust in and out of her holes rapidly, continuing to make her moan and build up more and more. Allie continued to suck on Lisa’s cocks one after the other but soon her mouth left them but she continued to stroke both, wanting Lisa’s warm cum so badly. “L-LISAAA!  I-I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! GOODDD THIS FEELS AMAZING!! THIS FEELS SOO GOOD! C-CUM FOR ME ME LISA!! I-I’M GONNA CUM… TOO!! I’M CUMMING LISA!!!”

With their loud moans mixing, Allie’s body finally began to shake and her back arches as she let out a loud moan and began to cum, her juices squirting out all over Lisa’s face and into her mouth. At the same time, Allie felt Lisa’s cocks twitching in her hands and quickly stuck the top one into her mouth, letting it fill her mouth up, she felt as the warm cum short in, it tasted sooo good! The bottom cock she continued to stroke it, letting it shoot it’s cum all over her face and in her hair and on her body, this felt really good too!

At the same time as the little girls came, outside the door, Mary who was rapidly thrusting her fingers into her pussy while rubbing her clit with her thumb let out her own loud moan and her body shook as she came hard as well, her juices squirting out, soaking her panties and getting a little on her daughter’s door. Her juices trailed down her thighs forming a small puddle under her. She panted heavily and So did Allie who collapsed on top of Lisa exhaustedly. 

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Whilst they were both giving a lot of their various bodily fluids, it didn't make the bed turn into some sort of sloshy and nasty "tub" luckily, especially since most of it are on their faces and parts of their bodies. However, her cocks still stand hard, firm and eager even after such a blast-off and Lisa panting hard and heavily from the "explosion" of her dual rods. The two of them scream and squirm around in a shared orgasmic blissful moment."Ahhhhh...soooo niiiice...and lovely...I love you very much Allie", Lisa growls hard and pulls the other girl into a warm and tight embrace and kiss, not caring how messy their faces or lips are.

• Love 2

Allie laid there with Lisa, panting heavily as the two looked at each other. Their faces were a mess but they did not care. What they did felt amazing and the love they were feeling for each other was too much. “I-I love you too Lisa! I love you sooo much!” With that, Allie then closed her eyes and leaned in and began to kiss Lisa back passionately. As they kissed, she could taste her juices on Lisa’s lips and wondered if Lisa could taste her own cum on her lips as well. Despite this however the two continued to kiss passion and with lust. Allie wrapped her arms around Lisa and didn’t want to let go or break their kiss.

• Love 2

Both of the girls are very much still in heat it seems and eager to share even more intimate time together. Of course, Lisa returns the kisses with her own very passionate and loving ones. Before either of them knows it, Lisa has Allie lie on top of her, facing her as they make out like this. The sight from the doorway is quite a lovely one as well, as it is easy to see the two cocks of Lisa, which both grows harder, thicker and longer again and soon enough rub and grind against the butt crack of the other girl.

• Love 2

Soon enough, Allie broke their passionate lustful make out session for air. She found herself sitting on top of Lisa and felt as the other girl’s hardened cocks grinned between her butt cheeks. Allie blushed not realizing when this had happened but smiled down at Lisa and said, “well, well… someone feels eager… I’ll ride you like I did when we were in the locker room…” Allie told Lisa. Then then raised herself up a little and began to position Lisa’s cock against her holes and began to slowly slip down on them, letting the cock slip deep inside of her. Allie moaned out extremely loudly and let herself rest a little bit then began to move herself up and down Lisa’s cocks while her hands pressed against Lisa’s chest for support.

Despite having just had a wild and amazing orgasm just now, Mary found herself immediately growing more turned on as she saw what was happening now. She watched Allie on top of Lisa but she didn’t focus on her daughter, instead, her eyes were glued onto Lisa’s massive cocks. As Allie began to take them inside, Mary began to imagine the cocks slipping inside of her holes, using her fingers to simulate this feeling. It had been so long since she had cock in her life. 

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lisa cannot help but give a cute little grin on her face as Allie speaks like that."Ohhh, you are one to talk...seeing how fast you ended up on top of me", she says and giggles playfully. The heat from both their bodies is intense and lovely and Lisa especially feels a furnace-like warmth emitting from the two holes of Allie. The young Simpsons girl loves the wonderful sight of her pretty and sexy crush positioned as it is and then watch it rise just enough for the two fat and wide tips to find their ways to both ass and pussy. A heavy, long and loud moan of utter pleasure leaves her lips as she once more feels the familiar and wonderful sensation of filling up Allie."Ohhhh...fuuuuuuucck!! I...I can never get enough of you Allie...mmmmmmm! You are also...nghhh...takiiing them both so well by now!", she pants out rapidly as she caresses the sides and butt of her classmate.

• Love 2

Allie looks down at Lisa as she hears her moan of pleasure and smiles. She leans down to kiss Lisa on the lips and then utters, “g-get ready… I-I’m gonna start to move…” She told her and felt as her hands gripped onto her sides and butt. Allie then begins to push herself up Lisa’s length before coming slamming back down to the base. She let out a loud moan and continued to move up and down her length, letting out more and more moans as the cocks hit her most sensitive spots. “A-Ahhhh~ Lissaa!! Y-yours cocks are… reaching sooo deep inside of me!! I-it feels sooo good!!” Allie continued to ride Lisa up and down, her hands on Lisa’s chest beginning to squeeze her budding breasts gently.

• Love 2

Lisa happily and eagerly returns the quick, but still passionate kiss of the lovely Allie and then blush lightly as she speaks, but gives a happy nod back. The young girl watches the tomboy girl raise her body up some before slamming down once more, sending both fleshy rods deeper yet, reaching far inside of her in just the first go. As the first time hits, the Simpsons girl lets out her own hard and heavy moans to add to the already lewd ones of the other girl."Mmmmmmm, happy to hear it, sweety...nghhh...shiiiiiit...you are making it hard not to just blow my loads already...your holes are like ovens on fire and feeling even better!", she pants and her sound even louder when Allie reaches for her own chest. The sight of her daughter riding such dicks surely a lovely view for Mary and for now, Lisa just lets Allie take the charge and show her growing lewd side and initiative.

• Love 2

As she continued to move up and down on the massive cocks inside of her, Allie was now starting to get a rhythm for riding Lisa’s cocks. Allie began to ride them much faster than before and began to slam down onto them harder as well. She continued to moan out with Lisa and smiled and was happy as she heard her words and moans. Allie wanted Lisa’s cum. She wanted to feel her cocks explode and fill her up though, she didn’t want it so soon. She continued to ride her classmate while playing with her budding breasts  and hardened nipples with her fingers. She teased them and punched them and even pulled them slightly. It felt good to be in control this one time. It felt like a fun change.

Mary continued to watch in the doorway as she saw her daughter riding two massive cocks. She couldn’t believe the sight but what really got her going was the lewd noises that the girls made as well as the cocks thrusting through Allie. Mary’s hand was still inside of her soaked panties and she began to finger herself, imagining the cocks going through her.

• Love 2

Lisa can sense the sort of excitement that Allie seems to have about doing this at her own pace, fashion and force. The noise of the young girl's body slamming down harder and faster onto the rigid, meaty and veiny spears grows louder for each passing moment, to the point where it could have even been easily heard in Mary's own bedroom. Wet slapping noises ring out loud and hard, mixing so well with the combined panting, groans and moans of the two young girls. Kisses are exchanged heavily and near nonstop. The young Simpsons girl simply let the other one go as wild as she likes and tries hard to not orgasm just yet."Ohhhhh, daaamnnn...mmmmmnnghhh...you are soo...energetic, hun...nghhhahhh...fuuuuuuckk! You are turning wilder for each time...and you are sooo sexy and goood!", she praises her heavily.

• Love 2

Allie looked down at Lisa and smiled as she heard her words and nodded, “y-you think soo..? Ahh… I-I think I’m just, mmmm… g-getting used to you and your cocks.” She told Lisa and continued to move up and down her cocks, riding them faster and harder now.

Mary continued to watch the two of them while vigorously fingering her wet and sloppy pussy. The noises from the room sounding so good as well as the lovemaking she was seeing, looked really good as well. It felt like she was watching a truly divine scene all while imagining herself in her daughter’s position.

• Love 2

Lisa smiles in a way that looks both loving as well as very lewd at the same time."Ohhhh, I think it is a bit of both...in any case, I think it really suits you and it feels great! Mmmmm, you are really amazing Allie!", she pants out lovingly and leans in for a long and heavy kiss once more. Meanwhile, her hands keep fondling and exploring the other girl's body everywhere they can reach at. The feeling of the throbbing, warm and tight inner walls of her crush is simply wonderful and Lisa cannot stop panting and moaning at any time, even as they kiss.

• Love 2

Allie smiled down at Lisa lovingly as she continued to bounce up and down on her cocks. Her hips felt like they had a mind of their own, she couldn’t stop them from going up and down. She felt as Lisa’s hands roamed her slim young body and she began to kiss her back passionately. She moaned and panted as well as they kissed and she could feel Lisa’s hardened cocks throbbing I side of her as well.

Allie bit her lower lip as she watched the two, kissing and continuing to have sex. It was so passionate, so loving, sooo hot! She was getting more and more turned on by every second. Her hand moved on it’s own rubbing herself and fingerling herself as well.

• Love 2

OOC: Let me know if this timeskip is not needed or good enough. I do hope you will like it and find it fitting, of course.

The current lovemaking ends with them both going even harder at each other, until reaching a mutual climax, Allie and Lisa both screaming even harder and louder as a result and any caution about being subtle and silent long ago tossed out the window and forgotten. The familiar sense and pleasure from both cocks ejecting their heavy, hot and sticky seed in both ass and pussy hitting the tomboy yet again, surely fueling them both in wanting more and more of this in the future. The rest of their time together before sleep, being spent on making out and a bit of small talking and generally enjoying each others company. Eventually, Allie and Lisa falls asleep, the two girls spooning lovely and cutely.

• Love 2

OOC: The timeskip was just what we needed!

Allie came hard with Lisa and felt as her cocks twitched inside of her and began to fill her holes. At the same time, her holes would squeeze Lisa’s cocks as she came hard as well. Alex was so exhausted that she collapsed on top of Lisa, panting heavily as their sweaty bodies pressed together. The next few minutes, Allie enjoyed talking with Lisa and making out with her until the two could not take it anymore and went off to bed. Allie smiled brightly as they did and could not ask for anything better than this.

Outside of the room, Mary sat there on the floor with her back against the wall panting heavily, sat in a puddle of her own juices. She too had climaxed with the two girls. Her hand, panties and legs were completely drenched in her own juices. She was exhausted as well and staggered up to her feet and to her bed where she plopped down onto it and instantly fell asleep.

In the morning, Mary woke up early, before the girls and took a shower. Her body was sticky from her liquids. Once she was clean, she cleaned up whatever mess she had made in the hallway and headed downstairs to the kitchen. She threw on an apron, tying it around her body and began to cook, the smell of her cooking tracing through the house and even upstairs and through the crack of Allie’s cracked door.

“Girls! Wake up! I made breakfast!” she called out. Normally she would go upstairs to wake Allie up but, she wanted to spare them the embarrassment of her walking in on them cuddling naked.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up